Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Katsushiro Asano @25

Go down 
+2
B.R.O.
vangran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Katsushiro Asano @25 Empty
PostSubject: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Asano, Katsushiro

Codename/Alias: Katsu

Katsushiro is simply a 5'4" male with short dark brown hair, Persian-blue eyes, and a medium skin complexion.

Genetic Type: Enhanced Human

Born: March 4, 188 LC

Allegiance: None

Rank/Occupation: Hikikomori Store; Delivery Boy

From Zero to Hero. Katsushiro Asano, like many other children of his time, was an orphan. Both his parents were lost during the war and like most war orphans; he would either end up becoming a soldier, sold to slavery, or dead. Providentially, he was able to avoid both slavery and death by finding the AEO. The Azure Earth Organization turned Katsushiro and many other orphans into soldiers.

He was sixteen when he first met Isshin Yaho, the man that would later on put the entire world in peril, in an AEO forward operating base somewhere in Nevada. Katsushiro didn’t stand out piloting for the AEO. It was during the time when he was assigned under the wing of Isshin Yaho, along with other chosen pilots, that his abilities grew to the extent of earning the title: Ace. With the help of Isshin; he along with Khayra Alfius, Ritsuka Aoyagi, and Hiren Maxwell would go on to deliver devastating blows against both Chrome and the Rebels.

Dos Leviticus 207. He fought along side his friends, Khayra Alfius, Ritsuka Aoyagi, Hiren Maxwell, and Rabid, against Isshin and his team of Insanely powerful Gundams. Katsushiro and his friends manage to beat Isshin's minions before finally facing Isshin and his Deceit gundam in a many vs 1 battle. The battle soon turned into a one-on-one between Isshin (Deceit Gundam) and Katsushiro (Max-Breaker Gundam).

After winning an impossible battle against Isshin’s Deceit Gundam. Katsushiro Asano, eighteen years-old, AEO Lieutenant turned rebel, was found floating around in the absent gravity of space along many debris. He was severed from the Max-Breaker as it was battered to a severe extent and was now a wreck after fighting the Deceit Gundam until total destruction. Isshin was dead, almost a sign in itself that the fatal prejudice that led to the event of fruitless murders and ruthless warring was no more. Those advocacies of preserving just one race were proven notional, because in the end, they all had to live with one another-because in the end, they were all still humans.

LC 211, after the war he came back home to L-04. Only to find that the orphanage that sheltered him when he was little was no more, demolished by the war, lost in the sorrow and pain along with many other things.

Lunar Century 214, seven years of war ended at Dos Leviticus. From Hero to Zero, Katsushiro is now twenty-five years old, he works as a delivery boy for Hikikomori Store for nearly five years. Because Katsushiro doesn't receive his maintenance drugs that enhanced his performance seven years ago, he's become highly unstable, easily manipulated, obsessive, and often blames aliens for any conspiracy, a fabrication of his mind, for his make believe shortcomings. He has also lost most of his enhanced abilities such as increased strength, agility, and perception, but all his hard work and training is still there. He lives in a rented apartment, and depends on his low salary to pay for his basic needs and his rent. It was a constant struggle for him just getting by each day. With the money he is earning, he can only afford to eat once or sometimes twice day. When he’s not working as a delivery boy, he works part time as a construction worker.

Although life has become hard for him again since being an orphan, he seems reluctant to ever get in a mobile suit once more. The F.U.S.E. came to recruit him time and time again, but with each visit they noticed that Katsushiro was becoming more mentally unstable. In the end they threw the whole thing out of the window since they deemed Katsushiro was no longer mentally fit to pilot a mobile suit.

Not many people know about Katsushiro Asano, how he saved the world from Isshin, not many people are even concerned. The FUSE never publicized what he did, as far was everyone was concerned Katsushiro Asano doesn’t even exist. Which was all right by him, fame and war was the last thing on the unsung hero’s mind.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Just because your character is a veteran of the 2nd lunar war...

This profile will need 5 approvals. I will post again once you've collected 4 approvals.

For now....
You wait.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Considering this is a character that already exists in MSL Lunar, I say full steam ahead and good luck with the quiet life.

Approved. Like a Star @ heaven

Although, because the date is 0214, if he was born in 0188, that would mean he is 26, not 25.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Maybe he was born in late 188 and is just turning 25. We don't know. For me the exact month and date of birth aren't that much of a requirement.

Indeed Katsushiro. You are a veteran and this profile needs to be studied well for any inconsistencies with the story. So far, I see none. My only concern is you should be more active this time around. Its a chance for you to continue the life of your character.

A yes for me. Just don't disappear without notice. Approv
ed.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Neatly written, no conflicts with the LC history. I say we fakkin' roll you in Essano! Hakhakhak! Yeah, what BRO said, don't vanish like a fakkin' ghost. Stay active please!

APPROVED. You got 2 more to go.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Looking forward to Katsushiro Asano, the boy who defeated the most powerful Gundam of all time. Here's an example of what a profile should be, nicely detailed, and great grammar. I'm usually strict but this exceeds my expectations.

APPROVED! pig
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 pm

I agree to these terms.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Katsushiro wrote:
I agree to these terms.

I read that in your history that you've lost most your Enhanced Human abilities. Maybe this is because you aren't taking in the drugs Isshin used to supply you with back in the old LC. So I'm placing a temporary power limiter on you. You'll be a Rank D pilot but 4 skill slots. I'll allow you to choose rank B skills but you will not be able to use them in battle.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: B
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
MP: 10
Skill Slots: 6
Skills:
-----Rage [3]
-----///^
-----///^
-----Flash
-----Flash
-----Flash

Enhanced Human Abilities

Breaker
A passive ability that allows Katsushiro's Critical Attacks to ignore all types of enemy defense.

ASCENDANT ABILITY
†WRATH OF THE ASCENDANT†
(Allows the user to use of a Skill to a total of 3 times)
MP Consumption 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsushiro Asano @25   Katsushiro Asano @25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katsushiro Asano @25
Page 1 of 1