Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Xemnos Faust

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Xemnos Faust Empty
PostSubject: Xemnos Faust   Xemnos Faust EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Xemnos Faust

Codename: Pale Skull

Xemnos is a relatively tall, skinny man, with a somewhat muscular build. He has medium length pale blue hair that is always shown to be spiked upwards. He has small, dark eyes with small bags under them. He is usually seen wearing his pilot uniform or a baggy blue t-shirt with light blue jeans and brownish sneakers. Most of the time he is seen smoking. Xemnos carries around a Katana which he uses in combat.

Genetic Type: Human
Date of Birth:Exact Date unknown, presumed to be LC 194
Allegiance: Jin Muraki
Occupation: Hitman, mobile suit pilot, accomplice to Jin Muraki

● PERSONALITY
-Xemnos is portrayed as entirely self-interested and does whatever he likes as long as it pleases him in some way. He lusts for the thrill of killing and butchering little girls, a sharp contrast to Jin's interest in boys. Like Jin,it is strongly implied that Xemnos receives sexual gratification from murdering children. His greatest goal in life is to eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Aesir Foxes girls, an act that he claims will bring him untold ecstasy. In battle he becomes a raging beast, attacking everything in his way.

● HISTORY

Xemnos "Pale Skull" Faust works as a Sweeper, a person paid to kill certain locations whether through his Katana named "Madison" or through his mobile suit. With his casual attire, consisting of casual shirt, jeans and snickers and an ever-present blank expression, he could be mistaken for a normal person.
But for those who have even remotely heard of his name, it is known that Pale Skull is possibly the one of the most "evil" Sweepers ever to play the trade. Sexual gratification, not money, is his main goal; he is mainly a hedonist and the jobs he takes are chosen exclusively for his own amusement. He likes to decapitate his enemies while engaging them in battle. His other habit is to cut up anything between him and his goal, whether man or machine.

Not much is known about Xemnos' past. However, he had committed over a hundred acts of rape and murder, with mutilation, similar to Jack the Ripper. His "hobbies" soon got him crossed with Jin's path. Instead of eliminating Jin and seeing him as a rival, he struck a deal with him; Xemnos would assist Jin with his requests, but Xemnos would get to keep all female victims.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Xemnos Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xemnos Faust   Xemnos Faust EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

*Shivers* Now that is one disturbing fellow. I only hope you stick around to see the end. Approved! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Xemnos Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xemnos Faust   Xemnos Faust EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Hakhakhakhak! Jin's got some creepy company. Good to see you again, I knew I could count on a good quality app an character from ya'. Just don't go batshit emo on us again Kain. Approved!
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Xemnos Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xemnos Faust   Xemnos Faust EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 am

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement. Also please select skills and mobile suits.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, MSL, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, MSL, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, MSL, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE? Also choose your skills and Starting Unit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Xemnos Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xemnos Faust   Xemnos Faust EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 am

Since I'm with Jin, I can use a Sebiunova too right? For skills I can go with 100% Hit, Hot Blood and another 100% Hit.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Xemnos Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xemnos Faust   Xemnos Faust EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 am

Kain wrote:
Since I'm with Jin, I can use a Sebiunova too right? For skills I can go with 100% Hit, Hot Blood and another 100% Hit.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]
*Sebiunova is restricted to players in Jin Muraki's group.

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----100% Hit
-----Hot Blood
-----100% Hit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Xemnos Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xemnos Faust   Xemnos Faust Empty