Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

AEO First Mission

Go down 
+11
The Lightning Countess
*seika~chuutoubu*
vangran
Gavin Riot
Desslok
KaraShiranui
STINGER
Jin_Muraki
balbon
Aile
AngelfromAbove
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

AEO First Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Sooo Aparentlly Volker is going to be the leader of the Gundam Squad? D: No pressure!
Oh gawd.
Anyways, BRO was super cool and gave me the task of designing my very own Beat Gundam Variant.
The Wurtzbach and Schnittka variants were already so cool, so It took me a while to figure how to make mine unique. I ended up with a General Purpose Assault unit, Not quite specialized in any specific area. A true, agile and adaptable Gundam!

Based on the original Beat Gundam frame by BRO, but recoloured and edited by me.

For your consideration:

"Beat Gundam - Gackto Type"
AEO First Mission - Page 2 Gundam_gackto_mark_i_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9r3bh9
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Awesome! I look forward to working under you, Ise! Also, great job on the suit, it certainly won't be running out of guns anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:15 am

MSL-X people might be familiar with who I am. For those native to this site, I am The Lightning Countess. I have been asked to play as additional admin for the Azure Earth Organization.

For the pilots assigned to the AEO's POV warship, I'll be taking over as captain. That will be all. See you in the game.
Back to top Go down
*seika~chuutoubu*
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
*seika~chuutoubu*

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2016-01-09

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:18 am

M-Ma'am!?

They brought you here!! *faints*
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 am

I was here three days ago just looking at your new place. Solstice was an unfortunate attempt... but this one is far too ready to be scrapped anymore. I also see that we have Gundams.

Back to top Go down
*seika~chuutoubu*
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
*seika~chuutoubu*

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:31 am

S....so desu ne.... haha ahaha ... No giant alien lobsters this time right???
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:37 am

There's no need for any. But I'll make an exception for you, if you misbehave. Even if you are on the other faction. I've been briefed about the ins and outs of the mainstream Lunar Century. This is a reboot, as I've been told. 

Getting things in order, Seika can you make me a Natarle-esque character for my face claim? Using that program you just shared in another thread. That's a request.
Back to top Go down
*seika~chuutoubu*
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
*seika~chuutoubu*

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:48 am

please don't! I'll comply! I will send it to you via PM as soon as it's done.
*wiggles out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Gavin Riot
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gavin Riot

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2015-01-15

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:14 am

Oh no. Not another female ship captain. How many times do we need that huh? And don't go bossin' us around, you're just new here. Please.
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:16 am

Excuse me? Are you talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Desslok
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-01-20

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:30 am

Wow man. Good luck Gavin Riot. At this rate we don't even need to defend Countess. You just dissed the legendary admin with 18 banned members under her kill count. Gonna pray for your soul, bub. 
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:39 am

Gavin Riot wrote:
Oh no. Not another female ship captain. How many times do we need that huh? And don't go bossin' us around, you're just new here. Please.

Whoa guys wait. No hot heads please.

Gavin your words come across as disrespectful. The Lightning Countess is also an admin at a defunct MSL site. I'm sorry but I have to give you one warning for now. One more and I'll ban or suspend you myself. Don't make me. 

@The Lightning Countess
Apologies for the behavior of this member. Let me take care of this.

Gavin Riot is being given +1 ban warning. 
Back to top Go down
Gavin Riot
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gavin Riot

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2015-01-15

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:45 am

Sorry, I was rude. won't happen again, sorry Lightning Countess. Just havin some issues here IRL. Gonna take that punishment if need be
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:50 am

So much for a welcoming party. Accepted then. 

Thanks Desslok. I really appreciate it. Did I really axe that many people? Frankly I stopped counting at 10. 
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:51 am

Remember, we're all here to have fun. Let's leave the hard feelings away from the site.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:54 am

Ok, I suppose we can end the issue here. My deepest apologies for this, on behalf of the MSL community. Anyway, you're welcome to join us, Countess. We will need a captain. I suppose Serp sent you here. Just enjoy the place. Would hate to see heads roll before we get the game started.

Are you asking Seika to create a FC? Yes she showed us a good dress-up game... Many members have already started to use them for their characters. 
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:56 am

Welcome to MSL, Countess, I'm sure we'll get along splendidly.  

Edit: hmm, that came across wrong. Meant that no matter how you play, I'm sure it'll be grand and I look forward to seeing how it's done.
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:02 am

Thank you BRO and Vangran. I am looking forward to serving this community the same way I did for the old one. 
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:15 am

Welcome captain! 
I'm Ise, resident artist and busy body.
I'm actually colouring your new ship at the moment. Hope you like it as much as I do. It is a hybrid of UC ms carriers but with launch tunnels from Gunman Abe's Diva. 

Also! If Seeks is doing a face claim for you, I can very easily add it to one of the AEO uniform bodies I designed. We have yet to actually use the officer uniform. Further more if there are any custom details you'd like to add to the uniform or face claim, I'm happy to do so. I've already done the same for several other AEO characters so it is no trouble.

Welcome to the site, we all are really glad to have you guys here!
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:19 am

been dying to see that ship! And the Gundam... Nice! My only comments, honestly some parts of the weapons, appear to be blurry. I'm guessing you took them from small resolution, colored lineart. But in case you want to try more stuff... check this page out, Ise:

https://imgur.com/a/fArCd#89
Back to top Go down
*seika~chuutoubu*
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
*seika~chuutoubu*

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:29 am

The hell just happened? Anyway, PM sent, Ma'am!
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:38 am

Thanks Chutobu. I'll upload her soon at the Essential NPC section.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:13 am

.....??? O_O *tries to make sense of what happened* Uhm, welcome?
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Profile approvals will start soon. We're just retouching the old rules, and battle system
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Hey bro did u see my cbox message? I'm just on my way home now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AEO First Mission   AEO First Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AEO First Mission
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: BATTLE ROOM :: RPG Rules, Gameplay, Discussion :: RPG Discussion-
Jump to: