Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

For AEO Chapter 4

Go down 
+13
Rap Goblin
Mnemosyne16
PECOS
vangran
Lalionus
Achillobator
BOSS CHIEF
Gavin Riot
Ise
serpentarius
Suzaku0096
The Lightning Countess
Vanille_XIII
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-02-10

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:16 am

Here is the gist of things:

Cinco, according to your Bro, will be jailed. And Fragarach is going to embark on a soul search to find out what the hell is happening with AEO. She'll trust nobody except a senior officer she has always known (an NPC that will appear) and she's taking the Edelweiss (with the Gundams) on the pretense of investigating something.

We are on the verge of losing the Gundams and the trust of AEO. We are on the verge of defecting. 

I would appreciate the AEO pilots' input now. Here. Will the three of you go with Fragarach's quest to find out the truth, or are you staying in AEO for now? Because I need to know if we will part ways.
Back to top Go down
Vanille_XIII
MSL Member
MSL Member
Vanille_XIII

Female
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2013-03-03

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:21 am

Ma'am, honestly the Capt. has done so much more for Dominique than Cinco ever did. If the admins will not stand in my way, Dominique will always follow Capt. Fragarach till the end of the world. Gundam or none.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:28 am

Well, as of this moment my guy doesn't know about Yaho and their Gundam-giving. As it stands, I think my guy will likely stay with the AEO.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Riot
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gavin Riot

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2015-01-15

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:32 am

But, Cinco just crashed into the room saying stuff like that. Then he got arrested. I would doubt stuff if that was the case. unfortunately the Countess has put me in an off-screen mission that I wished I played for real.

Gavin searches for fame, so a TBS promotion would be his thing. Sorry Captain. I'm with Pecos now.

If Fragarach and Dominique defects then sorry but Gavin would be their enemy from that day on.
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:36 am

Thanks for speaking out your mind. It will form the basis of how I'll open Chapter 4. So far, just Dominique. But I didn't say I'll defect right away. I might end up staying too. I just want to know who's joining this journey of mine. Regardless, I have all the Gundams in my custody.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:15 am

I'll be honest. I am very taken aback by this.

When the Gundam Seed people did it, or the Albion crew to get the GP03, it was the only right choice, the heroic one. But now that we're given a choice like this, it ultimately scares me.

inb4 fear of responsibility kicking in.

This is a big choice that will affect those who will be left behind and those who will go with. Lucian has a brigadier general backer, Faust has his father/grandfather to please. Not to mention the AEO has my meds. GG

But since Lucian was there when Cinco announced the betrayal of the foundation. He will have his doubts, for him to defect, the answer they find must be clear and concise, not just "oh hey AEO corrupt, so let's just be like warpack hurrdurr". It will only lead to more chaos just because we wanted our own justice.

Maybe we could talk to Chairman Muraki first? Or if it's too dangerous send a representative to talk to him? However if the answer is clear and concise, I'll be willing to defect. But if it's too dangerous and will only get everyone killed, I'll stay with the AEO, why?

What better way to protect those defecting than to stay? Probably a bit of info slips here and there. As they say, your hands are already bloody, all you have to do is push it further into the puddle. I'll stay with the AEO even if the answer is clear but the odds of the ship getting shot down without help is so high, as long as I get to protect the edelweiss people and that they don't get shot down easily, I'll be staying behind and do the necessary evil and risks.

on a minor note Faust is gonna be a factor for Lucian. Because currently Faust is his sounding board.

Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:25 am

To be clear Fragarach is on a trip with the Edelweiss to consult an old AEO official. She is not defecting. But if she finds the truth she will leave.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:14 am

If you guys do defect as the representative for DF and RRE I'd be glad to assist you as long as it doesn't interfere with our Zeitgeist Union contract Razz. Would be a nice way to stick it to TBS lol
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:33 am

Volker will follow captain fragarach to the end of the solar system. What's a leading man without his director?
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 3:45 pm

So, quick question: By leaving the Edelweiss, do I keep piloting privileges for the Heusaff or do I need to get assigned a new suit?
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Most likely you lose the privilege. It is the property of the AEO.

The matter of Gavin is different because (still needs to be written) is that TBS requested him and the Schnittka. 

TBS requests are actually commands. Turn them down and you will pay.

As Acruxis said a Civil War might break between AEO and TBS.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:22 pm

I'm not defecting from the AEO, just leaving the Edelwiess. I have no plans to defect at this time, which was why I asked for clarification. 

Edit: And at the moment I still haven't been given orders to change commanders, so I'm not leaving quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku0096
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Suzaku0096

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-07-31

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:15 am

It's different from what Warpack is doing (Boss Chief talks to us about plot points via PM) but I think our paths would intersect in a benevolent way. Hope I did not spoil a lot to non-WP players, Chief.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:41 am

I admit, I don't think I could have pulled the trigger in the end, so kudos to you, Acru. I hope you get the girl.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:43 am

....? e.e

I pulled the trigger because it was the right thing to do. I need to make up for a lot of shit. What girl? Can I hab 2.0 Gundam instead? Let's just hope gunshot flash gets captain's attention. We need her to take charge.

Yay for plans.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:15 am

Make your move and embrace the Dark Side. It is calling to you, Lucas and Lucian. Do it or she gets it.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:50 am

Wow, I got a crit. Looks like I get my first kill of the RP.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 12:06 am

Spoiler alert, in that pod is Giallo's Cyber Ascendant clone Antero! Jk Razz
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:21 am

The way I wrote it was intended to be as a way to make the place cleaner. I don' t recall doing anything about the corpse, but if that's how you want to see it, then by all means go ahead.  On another note, I really don't know how I'm supposed to respond when I'm slightly catatonic from the shock of first kill. Curse thee Boss Chief for being so convincing!  bounce
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:36 am

Don't worry. I'm taking responsibility. I started everything anyway. This all started cause I derped at the beach. Don't need to worry about it too much, also as per the captain's post. I think it was her own interpretation for the NPC. You may not have stated NPC was cleaning/hiding it, but that NPC only had to bring you to the infirmary as per your post, so NPC was free to do what other people would ask it to do (or write about.) so long as it didn't break the norm.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:40 am

Welp, looks like things are heating up. The ways things are now, I don't think I'll be leaving the ship any time soon. After all, if an AEO backer thinks he can act that way with an active member of the AEO military without any repercussions, well, Lucas won't take that well. 
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
Gavin Riot
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gavin Riot

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2015-01-15

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh hell yeah! Finally a battle again! I'll be sure to get Fettucine this time.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:03 am

I will say Giallo is very cultured, he just doesn't show it Razz. A remark on Javier thinking are DF uncultured idiots lol
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Ise if you can make a mini video of Runa and Lucas using images, maybe, or just a still photo of them by the lake using this particular 1:30 second video... I'll really be happy if you do this as a favor for me, Countess and Vangran.

Bring on the broken hearts this is MSL!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For AEO Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For AEO Chapter 4   For AEO Chapter 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

For AEO Chapter 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next