Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"

Go down 
+10
B.R.O.
Ise
pyun0592
Daiquiri
LunosTheWallshadow
Acruxis
The Lightning Countess
KaraShiranui
Hosaka Senpai
*seika~chuutoubu*
14 posters
AuthorMessage
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" Empty
PostSubject: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:12 am

HERE IT IS! The complete opening song of MSL! This won't be the last, the next ones will be even better! Edited with the help of friends! Credits to creators of the characters. I do not own the song Brave Shine nor am I Aimer. Enjoy!

PS: The song is blocked in the U.S. so try getting around the Youtube ban using a proxy or something like that.
Back to top Go down
*seika~chuutoubu*
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
*seika~chuutoubu*

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2016-01-09

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:19 am

Wow oh wow! I'm lucky I'm not from the US and I can see the video. My US based friends say they can't even watch Iron Blooded Orphans on the official Youtube channel. 

But back to the video! Wow! I really love it! You put my character there and Fritz! Fritz actually had a solo shot! I also love the animated bits, and the timing is perfect! The Behnke is the real star of the video, pwning that car!
Back to top Go down
Hosaka Senpai
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Hosaka Senpai

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-04-02

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:23 am

No TBS, but very amazing! Solid 10 out of 10! OP 3 should have us TBS standing on that Kephias and scavenging its armor for Rebake parts!
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:28 am

Volker is hot. And so is this video. It is very pretty and intense, and the song carries that weight. Now if only my boys can get to posting. I need the two Gundams to solidify the front of the formation. Hope the song inspires them, and others to actually post for Chapter six.
Back to top Go down
LunosTheWallshadow
MSL Member
MSL Member
LunosTheWallshadow

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2014-11-10

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:31 am

That was amazing. Took me a bit to find a useful site to bypass the region lock, but it was totally worth it.
Nice use of Patlabor clips in there as well.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:37 am

Thanks for the kind words everyone! The team I assembled for this did good. Ise's art is also godly. Next one with him should be a fantastic collaboration. And it should have everyone.
Back to top Go down
The Lightning Countess
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
The Lightning Countess

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:39 am

Kudos to them then. That moment where the Behnke fired its vulcans was indeed, one of the scenes that gave me goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:22 pm

WHOA! This is exceptional! The use of generic/non-specific anime clips was really smart! Really add to the production value haha!

If we all work together on OP3, I think it will top them all!
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:39 pm

>Work all together on OP3

WE NEED THIS MIRACLE RIGHT NOW. WHO DO I NEED TO PRAY TO SO IT HAPPENS? WHAT DO I SACRIFFICEE.

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:00 am

It is good work, though I am left wondering why the father from FMA is Rufous. His FC is Mihai Mihaeroff from Dogs: Bullets and Carnage. Also if you need more FC stuff, Giallo is Gunji from togainu no chi.
Back to top Go down
Daiquiri
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Daiquiri

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2016-03-23

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:18 am

that's my character right? she's... naked! Smile love this intro! pro pro!
Back to top Go down
LunosTheWallshadow
MSL Member
MSL Member
LunosTheWallshadow

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2014-11-10

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:26 am

This new opening is even better than the last! Absolutely incredible!
Back to top Go down
Daiquiri
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Daiquiri

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2016-03-23

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:00 pm

You're probably the character that looks like Near!
Back to top Go down
pyun0592
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
pyun0592

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 9:35 pm

this one looks different than on the homepage. both are fantastic
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Opening 2.2 includes more characters now. 

Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Opening redux   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:28 am

I'm working on an edit of all the current videos and images, but I wanna add some new stuff.
I need suggestions for the top 5 scenes from the RP that people want to see drawn! Fire away!
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:54 am

My top 5:

1. Fritz's Death
2. Boss Chief's reveal
3. Dominique Saving the kid
4. Captain Fragarach giving order
5. Inshallah and Chickens!
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:39 am

I... I don't know what to say. Mindblown! The latest intro seems to allude to the Lunar Century as it's titled "Paper Moon." Kudos to the video editing team. I also enjoyed the credits, I assume it was Kara who did that. Thanks Kara. And thank you to all members past, present, banned, and active.

MSL started out indeed, as the credits say, a dream of two brothers who wanted to create their own Gundam show. Isshin and I would crudely animate autoshape Gundams in MS Powerpoint during our elementary days. It would take another 8 years before we were actually able to start an RPG with the aid of BRO, Lalionus, Kara, MSL and Boss Chief. And now here we are. Ten years. You guys helped us flesh out a world, a community. 

To the next 10 years of MSL! But now we need to whip up the stagnated Chapter 6.
Back to top Go down
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:42 am

That's an action-packed video. To the MSL admins, to you Serp, Isshin, thank you for letting me be a part of MSL, it has been an honor. You put up with my tantrums and "emo moments", I wish I can take those back but it has been a great ride, and I can only wish we have more years to come even if we are past the golden age of forum gaming.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ritsuka

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:47 am

But thats the Kain we all know and grew up with. Wouldnt have it any other way, my legendary friend. Not a lot of forums make it past their first year, so its incredible that this one is turning 10 if we count the old site. Not only is it alive, it's kicking. Spanky new intros and a fullblown RPG with a grand scale map battle - - - - I should write up a post right?
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 6:38 am

The title tricked me. I thought the new one would have this song in it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"   MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE" Empty

Back to top Go down

MSL OPENING 2 "BRAVE SHINE"
Page 1 of 1