Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Suggestion and Ideas

Go down 
+2
Gavin Riot
serpentarius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Suggestion and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion and Ideas   Suggestion and Ideas EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:08 pm

I made this thread so that anyone can bring their ideas and also answer some casting needs. As you are all aware we want you to play your strengths but .. you can also try new roles.

As far as I'm concerned, I will be heading the CHROME faction and I need some young pilots preferably 17-25. You'll be given brand new mobile suits. For those seeking Gundams you would have to look at AEO.

CHROME is looking for:

Young pilot x 4
Ship captain x 1
Veteran pilot x 2
Non combatant roles = no limit.

PLEASE DO SUGGEST. We might have missed out on a few things or maybe you guys have ideas that can help. 
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and Ideas   Suggestion and Ideas EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:23 pm

AEO needs a ship captain, TWO (2) Gundam-type pilots and THREE (3) Nimbus II pilots.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Riot
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gavin Riot

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2015-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and Ideas   Suggestion and Ideas EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 12:16 pm

If the slot is still available, I wanna play as  a Gundam pilot. A hothead and a real bastard kind of character.
Back to top Go down
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and Ideas   Suggestion and Ideas EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 5:57 pm

I'm going to start a School, a Mobile Suit academy for highschoolers. Target age: I'm looking for students ages 15 to 17, and faculty members age 20 and up. ^^

More info will be given after sign ups^^
Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and Ideas   Suggestion and Ideas EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 12:09 am

To Chrome or to School.

*Thonkangs*

This is a tough choice
Back to top Go down
PECOS
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
PECOS

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and Ideas   Suggestion and Ideas EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 10:33 am

Gavin Riot wrote:
If the slot is still available, I wanna play as  a Gundam pilot. A hothead and a real bastard kind of character.

Pleasure working with you again, Gavin Riot. We will need more hands however, if we are to be a team.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and Ideas   Suggestion and Ideas EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 4:08 pm

Nobody still interested in Chrome? Shucks. Ok I will also reveal some of the new mobile suits for Chrome so that you guys will be interested.

Manufacturer: Itechiwa Electronics
The main manufacturer of Chrome mobile suits

????
-A mobile suit with a tank lower body, very versatile on land. Heavily armored and serves as an artillery type machine.

Jubaio
-A mobile suit made for moving across uneven terrain. The lower body was modeled like that of a horse. An elegant looking machine reminiscent of a centaur.

Gandanghari
-A commander-use mobile suit meaning "beautiful king". Capable of atmospheric flight without the need to transform.

Jouwa
-a new model of versatile mass produced MS, meant to replace the aging Prawn.

Mudra
-A large mobile suit, approaching Mobile Armor size. Houses three miniature, 9 meter mobile drones called the Junakis.

Dugetch
-New hover type mobile suit, successor to the Buraga.

Charaught
-Another high end MS with twin naginata. Heavy assault type, durable and usable on all terrain.

Pack Gannern
-High speed prototype unit, equal if not superior in combat performance to the early Gundams. Master of hit and run attacks. Lightly armored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and Ideas   Suggestion and Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion and Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: The Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: