Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"

Go down 
+9
Neo
Lalionus
Acruxis
Mnemosyne16
Seilif Alfius
RX-178
[][][][]
Albion
Rap Goblin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Hyun Soo scratched her head again, but it was okay her uncle from Shibuya was here, recording the fight. Besides, she would just show Neo where the establishment was. She called Neo to follow her across the street.
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Neo was so happy he was going to fly again but he was wondering if she would join him. He then runs after her with a smile on his face, as he can barely contain his excitement. "So do you play Gunpla because it looks like you had a real interest in that fight back there. I fell a bit guilty dragging you away from that so i was thinking maybe i can make up for it by giving you a match." Neo thought he was being a little bit selfish but he just wanted to mess around. He followed attentively looking forward to what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Hyun soo just smiled back at Neo, still anxious about how the battle was going on. She reached inside her backpack, was about to take out the box of her own 1/100 kit, but stopped for a while. She was missing out a lot back there, and she could only hope that her uncle was recording the 2 matches.

"But I'm not good at playing this game..." she said, bluffing in order to really see how good Neo is. She noticed that her shoe laces were untied, and bent over to tie them up. She'd forgotten to close her bag however, and out of it fell the box of the 1/100 Tallgeese III.

"Whoops!" she exclaimed. She opened the box to see if there are any broken parts, revealing the kit to be built as the Tallgeese I. "Thank goodness nothing's broken," she said as she put the loose shield back to the left arm.

Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 Oz-00ms
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Neo Kneels down to see if her model is alright. After realizing that damage is minimal he decided that he should do something. "No you are wrong!" Neo said that without thinking, but he can't stand how people belittle themselves. "From what I saw earlier with you watching those matches I can tell you are no novice you were closely watching how they played if anything you may be semi-pro or at least quite experienced. But maybe I am wrong maybe you are telling me the truth but even if you are lets have a good time." Neo did not care if she was skilled or not he just wanted to have some fun. As he gave her his his hand he just smiled.

"If you are ready shall we begin, we are almost there I think" He began to walk towards the restaurant where this tension will finally perish.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"Sure... fine let's have a friendly duel..." Hyun Soo told Neo. She picked up the Tallgeese and placed it back in the box. "One on one, isn't it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Neo smile as he enters the restaurant he looks back at Hyun Soo "Of course it would be fun that way don't you think." Neo then literally jumps into the terminal entering his pilot card, then taking out his 1/100 Kyrios to be scanned. After entering a black flight suit he puts on his helmet he enters he machine to wait for Hyun to show up. Kyrios scanning is finished and shows a message saying that it is just waiting for other opponents to show up. "Ikuzo lets get going."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sierra...
MSL Member
MSL Member
Sierra...

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:57 am

A woman approached Vartio, touching his butt and then placed her hands firmly on his shoulders. It was Sierra, in disguise. She infiltrated this little tea party called the 1/100 cup, hoping to ruin the event once again and making each and every player's life miserable. She was dressed in a kimono and heavy makeup.

"Hi handsome, do you want a date with me? I'll treat you, food, drinks, everything. Maybe we can have a few snacks... and perhaps a roll in the hay. Take a look at my luscious body..." Sierra said, exposing her round boobs in front of Vartio. "Don't you want them? Feel them, caress them, make them yours! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh..." Sierra said, touching herself as she placed Vartio's hand on her chest.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 am

A member of the Security team hired for the event was walking by when he saw an older woman molesting a child. Walking up to her he asks, "What the hell do you think you are doing? Leave that poor boy alone or I will forcibly remove you from the premises."
Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 400_F_7781093_87DZWAqJQ1cNmONGVhCDKYHtoxkLimgh
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Fukui Prefecture

“Sensei! Sensei! Oy!” one of my students called out to me. I wasn’t able to attend to him at first because my evening activities have been laying a heavy burden to my work lately. I spend the mornings till afternoon teaching Economics in Fukui Highschool. When all my work here is done, I trek back to my favorite hobby store to admire the many beautiful model kits they showcased.

“If only I had enough money to buy the ones I really liked. Then
perhaps I can finally create it…”

I witnessed the sun set, the hue changed from orange to a darker blue; before I could reach the front porch of the apartment where I stayed. Right away as I enter my room, I find a message on my computer. It was from a Gundam Forum dedicated to creating custom Gundams for Gunpla battles. I was a regular member there for three months. This is where my evening life belongs, in front of the computer in a forum called, Mobile Suit Legends, as Isshin.

They rejected my application for my custom Gundam, saying it was too impractical and overpowered. How could they? Why now? I took me several weeks to tweak it to their liking and now they just plainly gave up and disapprove my work. Furthermore the model kit was around 90% complete.

“Those cowards!” I knew why they disapproved my Gundam. It was simple… They were scared of it, scared of me. “Sigh…”

“What’s the use complaining about this now? This forum won’t get me anywhere.” It was then that I decided to take matters into my own hands.That night I purged myself from all else and dedicated my time into completing
my Deceit Gundam.

“Finally….”

This is where I go back to my student who’s been calling me the whole time I had that flashback. I turn to him, smiled and said, “Sorry about that I spaced out from hunger. I know, lets have a break for 10 minutes.”

A 1/100 cup was being held in Toyko today. And the Japanese cup qualifying tournaments are only a few days away. Plus there's also this new gaming shop that just opened in Kanagawa, said to have rare kits. With so many things going on, I wonder if I can still keep my focus... I wonder...
Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm

With the battle over, George exited the Trace cockpit and back to the changing room, being flooded by fans as he did so. Fortunately the battle seemed to have stimulated him enough that his erection was now at a more manageable level. Entering the room, he gets out of the tracer suit and puts on his third set of spares. This time it was a pair of blue jeans and a plain white T. Exiting the room the girls (and the freaky guys) had stars pop into their eyes and they started to bring out Super Asia's in mass quantity. It seemed they were intent on raping him. Naturally, he ran. He kept running until he found the entrance to the other battle arena, where the second battle was still raging.

Luckily the guards by the door kept the mob back. Although in their frustration for not getting George they jumped the guards and gang-raped them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"   Part B: "Power Gives You Wings" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part B: "Power Gives You Wings"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2