Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Form your strategy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Form your strategy Empty
PostSubject: Form your strategy   Form your strategy EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:27 am

To be fair, I am going to show you a MAP that depicts the Intramuros stronghold. Those tan-colored Zaku IIs are Aesir Wolves units. Teal Gouf is me, Green Zaku is Aicelle, and Z'Gok is Rap. Didn't include Vangran this time (due to medical reasons he should be resting) so you greatly outnumber PC characters.

One added advantage I gave the Federal boys was that the Zeke NPCs (tan zakus) they cannot use "Defend" command. So pretty much hit them with all you got, a CRIT dice roll would be fantastic.

See the upper-most left and right corners? Those blue squares will be for the Feddie infiltrators in case they want to... and if they're brave enough. The bottom boxes, which span the entire length of the MAP belong to the Feddies as well. They can spawn anywhere along those blue squares as well.

Regarding the yellow box on the map. It's the bunker where the politicians are gathering. If the Feddies destroy it, they win. Bunker's HP will be high: 25,000 HP. The bunker is an immobile object, and cannot evade. The good thing is, you don't have to roll a dice to hit it. Bad thing is, you won't get CRITICALs. Damage done to the bunker is according to weapon power.

As MSL wants it, let's study this MAP and both Zekes and Feddies can formulate plans of attack. Good luck to both sides.

Form your strategy Intamguf
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Form your strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form your strategy   Form your strategy EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:50 am

Chief... Up the bunker's defenses to 70,000 (seventy thousand) HP. We'll swarm that hellhole up. LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Form your strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form your strategy   Form your strategy EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 am

We will wait for Vangran to become active again first, he has 3 days. I dont want to rush his recovery. So till then, we'll freely RP. Once the battle kicks in I expect everyone to be in the MAP.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Form your strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Form your strategy   Form your strategy Empty

Back to top Go down

Form your strategy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: MSL: Soldier Down RPG :: Announcements / Scoreboard-
Jump to: