Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser

Go down 
+2
Lalionus
vangran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser Empty
PostSubject: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr.

Codename/Alias: Sieg Kaiser

Callsign: Altair

Zachary is 189 Cm tall, weights 85 Kg. with a muscular build, and medium length black hair. He has dark blue eyes which since his military service people have described as being lifeless or dead. Zachary has small scars all over his body. But there is a scar running across the top of his right wrist, which he tries to hide with a black wristband that has the Moorhound Agency's logo on it. He tends to dress in dark colored clothing and can normally be seen in a dark blue jacket, black t-shirt, blue jeans, and black boots.

Genetic Type: Human

Born: 1 /10/ 188 LC

Nationality: European

Allegiance: Moorhound Agency/Aesir Foxes [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Rank/Occupation:
- AEO
- Former Ensign
- Mobile Suit Pilot
- Mobile Suit Instructor
- Mobile Suit Technician

- Moorhound Agency
- Bounty Hunter
- Bodyguard to the Aesir Foxes
- Mobile Suit Pilot

Family:

Zachary Schneider Sr.- Age: 57(Father)
Sophia Schneider- Age: 54 (Mother)
Elena Schneider- Age: 28 (Sister)
Isabella Schneider- Age 22 (Sister)
Maximilian Schneider- Age 20 (Brother)
Amelia Schneider- Age 18 (Sister)
Gabriella Schneider- Age 16 (Sister)
Abigail Schneider- Age 16 (Sister)

Zach is a calm and collected man. He tends to try and think things through for a period of time before making any kind of decision or plan. Because of this he can at times come off as being cold. But Zach does have a kinder softer side. This side of him hasn’t been seen much since he left his family. Naturally Zach speaks with an european accent, but since leaving home he speaks in a north american accent. But in times of stress Zach will slip back into using his native accent.

Zachary is the oldest son of Zachary Schneider Sr. and Sophia Schneider.He is one of those lucky few people to have been born with a golden spoon in his mouth. As his family are the owners of Schneider
Conglomerate, a multi-billion dollar company made up of many other companies. Of the companies within the conglomerate is Park Heavy Industries.

For the most part Zach’s early life was uneventful. It was just his older sisters and him until he was 6 years old when his brother Maximilian was born. After that the two boys were almost inseparable.
Often Max would get himself into trouble and Zach would take the blame to keep his little brother for being in trouble.

Soon after Zach’s 13th birthday his father shipped him off to the Alister Academy, an all boys boarding school in London. There Zach would spent the next 5 years at the academy. At the age of 18 Zach enlisting in the AEO military largely due to his father pressuring him into joining. Zach’s father had hoped that he would seek a job in the intelliagnce division, but instead Zach choose to become a mobile suit
pilot.

During his military training Zach proved himself to be a skilled soldier in all areas of combat, but most notably hand to hand and mobile suit combat. After his training was finished Zach was assigned to the 88th Mobile Battalion. A small 12 man unit based off the AEO battleship Vega.

It was with this unit that Zach took part in the Second Lunar War. During the Battle of Dos Leviticus, most of the members of his unit where killed including his CO. Only one other member, a girl named Rae
Titus, and himself managed to survive. They were then transferred to the 132nd Tactical Wing on board the AEO ship Titan. there Zach would serve as second in command to the Mobile Suit team known as the Spectres. The Spectres was a unit made up of only 8 mobile suits. They would primarily take on small hit and run or infiltration mission.

Durning a mission the Spectres were ambushed. Resulting in the destruction of the Titan and most of the members of the Spectres. Zach once again found himself with Rae Titus as the only survivors. While trying to escape Rae sacrificed herself to keep the enemy of destroying Zach’s damaged mobile suit. Zach floated aimlessly in scape for 36 hours before be picked up by an AEO vessel.

After being rescued Zach was sent back to Earth. He would spend the rest of his military service on earth working as Mobile Suit instructor and technician. In LC 210 Zach was discharged from the military and returned to his family’s home. Once home his father informed him of his intention to have Zach take over as head of the family company, but before he could do so Zach would have to attend and complete law school. About a month after returning home Zach left to attend Harvard Law.

After about five months in school Zach once again returned home on break. It was at this time his father told him he had arranged for him to get married to the daughter of the owner of a company that the Schneider Conglomerate was in the process of buying out, and that him marrying the soon to be former owner’s daughter was part of the deal. While Zach attempted to protest against his father’s plan for him and his future. All his father would say on the mater was “You need to man up..Junior. It is not about you anymore. It is about the good of the company and that always comes first. Remember that.”

Zach tried to force himself to go along with the plan but he soon learned that he would not ever meet the girl until the day of the wedding. The idea of not knowing what he was going to be getting into at all bothered him. So
much so that he decided that he no longer wished to take part in his father’s plans for him.

The night before the wedding Zach left his family’s home. Taking nothing but the clothes on his back as a very small amount of money that he had managed to save from the time he was in the military. As Zach set off out into the world he took what every odd jobs he could find. He would then use what little money he would make from them to move on to a new place.

After two months Zach found himself in the middle east working under the assumed name Sieg Kaiser. There he had taken a job tracking down a drug runner named Carlos Xeus. It was during his time tracking this man down that he met Sid Kerberos, head of the Moorhound Agency. Together they both tracked Xeus down and captured him. Sid was impressed by Zach and his abilities that he offered Zach a position within Moorhound. Zach accepted and had been working for Sid to this day.

Last edited by Hayase on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Because he is a veteran I would say that he requires five approvals. But I like him so only 4 more to go! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm

I see no problems here.

This profile will need 5 approvals. I will post again once you've collected 4 approvals.

For now....
You wait.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:20 am

This needed only three if he is an ensign, but being an instructor? Yes, five. No problems with these two. The length is okay... in fact I love reading detailed profiles. His defection to the freelancer world... believable and coherent. I'd say this gets my vote, approved.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:25 am

Nice mix of drama and character development! Me too, I'll give him a big A-OK!
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 am

Hakhakhak... Might as well... Welcome aboard the Fortessimo, Mr. PMC. We'll be great war buddies. Here, catch the beer!

Giv'n this dude my approval too.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:19 am

I accept and agree to all rules. please allow me to have the following skills. Hot Blood, 100% Hit, and Self Repair.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:30 am

Hayase wrote:
I accept and agree to all rules. please allow me to have the following skills. Hot Blood, 100% Hit, and Self Repair.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----100% Hit
-----Hot Blood
-----Self Repair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser   Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser Empty

Back to top Go down

Zachary Alexander Schneider Jr. aka. Sieg Kaiser
Page 1 of 1