Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Maximilian Schneider

Go down 
+2
Lalionus
vangran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Maximilian Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:29 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Maximilian Jasper Schneider
Nickname: Max; Maxy (sisters)

Still maturing into an adult, Maximilian still retains some boyish looks in his appearance. This is only enhanced by the majority of his looks coming from his mother, Sophia, such as the blonde/fair hair the complete opposite of his brother Zachary’s dark hair. However for some unknown reason over the past few years his hair has become even fairer being more white then blonde. That is not to say he looks feminine or has a very slim body and instead has the body average to his age with a little more muscle. At present the youngest son of the Schneider family stands at 5'11" and weights in at 156lbs.

Date Of Birth: January 7th LC 194
Genetic Type: Human
Nationality: European
Allegiance: FUSE

Family

Zachary Schneider Sr. - Age: 57 (Father)
Sophia Schneider - Age: 54 (Mother)
Elena Schneider - Age: 28 (Sister)
Zachary Schneider Jr. – Age 26 (Brother)
Isabella Schneider - Age 22 (Sister)
Amelia Schneider - Age 18 (Sister)
Gabriella Schneider - Age 16 (Sister)
Abigail Schneider - Age 16 (Sister)

Personality

Maximilian is the son of current Schneider Family patriarch Zachary and his wife Sophia. He is also the younger brother of Zachary Jr. Whilst some might believe that the son, the sole one at that, of such a rich family would be under a lot of pressure this is not true for Maximilian. He was loved unconditional by his mother and became the 'baby' of the family as his mother is so overprotective of him, she even used to encourage his older brother to look out for him. As he grew up and his mother's 'defense' became less and less Max has been somewhat lost in the world and his rich upbringing means he does not fully understood how things work in the real world and his attempts at doing so often end in failure. He is however always trying to understand the ways and feelings of those worse off than himself and the way things work outside of the 'safe zone' he has been bought up in.

He is not a brat by any definition of the world, although he got everything he wanted as his parents have the money, but he usually tries to be friends with everyone and cannot understand when someone worse off makes an attack on him or his "rich family". Unlike most genius-level people he does not see those less smarter than themselves as failures or interaction with them as a waste of time, although he can become impatient if someone does not follow or understand what he is trying to say. The disappearance of his older brother was a heavy blow to the young Max and, due to how close he was to his brother caused him to develop relationship problems as he finds it hard to place that level of trust on anyone else nowadays. He can also be shy around his peers at time due to his personal issues and is not quick to make friends due to both his upbringing and IQ although he makes the attempt with everyone as mentioned.

Biography

Maximilian Jasper Schneider is the youngest son of Schneider Family patriarch Zachary Schneider Sr. and his wife, Sophia Schneider. Like Zachary and the rest of his siblings he was lucky enough to be born into an environment which would mean he would never be hungry or be without the things he needed. However Max was even more lucky than his siblings, Zachary included, for he was the inheritor of a rare gift within the Schneider that Zachary’s father, Professor Gilbert Schneider, possessed: the gift of superior intellect. The gift had bypassed the previous generation of Schneiders and lay dormant within Zachary Sr.’s genes awaiting the right spark, which Max happened to have due to the correct gene structure and balance from both Zachary Sr. and Sophia. However this ‘genius-level intellect’ would not be accessible to Maximilian for quite a while.

His early life was rather uneventful although he did enjoy the attention of his family and their friends. He was very much a shadow to his older brother, Zachary Jr., once he had learned to walk, something that he took very little time to learn compared to other children though it still took him some time. He never once grew out of the habit of being his brother’s shadow, which caused problems for events like when Zachary had to go to school or when Max had his first day at school, when Zachary went away to camp etc, but all in all his childhood was one of joy, innocence and love. As he grew older however Max begun to access his genius-level IQ more and more often sending his grades higher and higher as he still had not learned the idea of ‘self-control’. Thankfully it was only deduced (incorrectly) that Max had a slightly higher than average IQ, not the genius-level he actually had. However this was enough to convince Zachary Sr. that this son deserved extra special education – even if he had no real plans for him – and in order to “stop that damn woman moaning” in the words of his father. Max had always been Sophia’s favorite not that she did not love her other son, Zachary Junior, but Maximilian was the one that reminded her most of herself personality-wise and his middle name had came from her father.

This advanced education continued to advance Maximilian’s mind to new heights with which he quickly learned more and more beyond the lessons learned in school. As he grew older his knowledge of the outside world grew larger as he learned about the history of Earth, the wars fought in recent years and most importantly the current structure of society and its order: where the Schneiders had firmly planted themselves in the upper echelons. This is where he begun to resent the current social order where the lower and middle classes had been left to rot and suffer behind closed doors as the upper level continued to live like royalty from things like the military industrial complex or being famous for making some stupid movie that no one actually liked.

As he grew up and became a young adult Maximilian begin to experiment using his newfound knowledge. With it he created advanced computer programs including a powerful Artificial Intelligence although its matrix later shortened and the first stage of a fully operational quantum computer, the finished product of which became his personal system. He even started the slow process of completing learning the ins and outs of the Schneider Conglomerate system, how many firewalls existed, how they worked and how they could be countered. To the young Max this was all harmless fun as he was ever careful not to ever actually cause an alarm to be signalled, knowing that he could not let his ‘gift’ be discovered – having already seen what his father tried to do with Zachary. Maximilian realized that whether

Zachary’s leaving to join the AEO military was a traumatic experience for the young Schneider who had never been properly separated from his brother since his birth however it was a necessary one as it enabled Maximilian to develop self-independence although he still admires and respects his older brother most of all out of all his siblings. Maximilian himself had little personal need to join the military, regardless of his current age, as he felt himself to be above the need for violence although he also acknowledged that at times talking can do no further good and violence is an option. However even acknowledging this he did desire the power to protect and defend his loved ones and hence left the option of a military career open. However fighting did not openly interest him instead it was the high technological wonder known as Mobile Weapons that interested in him. He actively begun the pursuit of a course in Mobile Weapon designer and developer, which was surprisingly encouraged by Zachary Sr., simply since any new MW would be produced by the family company, but most surprising of all his mother. Sophia reasoned that being a designer and engineer would allow her son to “do his part for world security” but remain out of the actual fighting.

It of course did not take him long to graduate with the required qualifications and degrees but his father felt that the teachings of a university were way below that of what his son was capable of. Thus he arranged for Maximilian to be transferred to one of the Schneider Corporation’s resource satellites one that was handling a particularly large amount of Mobile Suit development which was being kept off the books as far as Maximilian was aware, given he had the Schneider Corporation’s database cracked. Or at least those areas he had been able to access. Regardless Maximilian expanded upon his education and knowledge of Mobile Weapons developing the base technology that would become standard in FUSE’s Mobile Weapons within the next few years. Although he originally intended to stay there until he was older, around 25 or so, Maximilian had recently heard news of the return of Zachary into the land of the living having been found on the field of combat. As such Maximilian is returning to Earth to have a much desired and required reunion with his closest sibling.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Now this is interesting, I look forward to working with you... As my subordinate! Mwahahaha! *Ahem*. Now onto more serious matters, I think this is a marvelous profile and I hope to see you in the RP soon. I Approve! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Interesting. I approve.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:02 am

I see nothing wrong and the only thing Im concerned with is if you're staying to play this out. But yes, I'll go straight to the point, and say this is approved.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:06 am

I fully intend to stay with MSL and roleplay, Sir BRO. I've only been 'inactive' due to recent RL issues concerning college work. I set my character up as a reserve pilot because I won't always be around for battles, at least not for the next 4 weeks as I finish my course...then it's only job hunting so yeah forgive me if I have to put RL issues first.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:38 am

Hey, I approve as well. Welcome back Albion, welcome back to the game.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:51 am

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE? Also choose your skills and Starting Unit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:49 am

I agree to the terms.

I request Iron Wall, Self-Repair and Repair as my skills and a ESMS-214A37-3 Boll Weevil as my unit.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Schneider   Maximilian Schneider EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:35 am

Albion wrote:
I agree to the terms.

I request Iron Wall, Self-Repair and Repair as my skills and a ESMS-214A37-3 Boll Weevil as my unit.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Iron wall
-----Self Repair
-----Repair
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content