Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Ariah Lowe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Ariah Lowe Empty
PostSubject: Ariah Lowe   Ariah Lowe EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Ariah Lowe
Codename: White Knight
Nickname: Ari , 'Ria

A woman of extremely short stature standing at a measly 154 cm(5”) and weighing around 114 lbs . Blond medium length hair in which she styles in two ways; one being a complex bun , and another a loose ponytail.

On duty She dons the FUSE military uniform and to her dismay, happens to include a short skirt (not by her choice, but as a result of a bet she lost to her older sister during her academy days)

Her choice of clothing varies, but usually prefers to wear a black suit . She's extremely picky regarding female clothes, preferring long skirts that go past her knees over short ones and will refuse to wear anything that she deems too feminine. In that regard, seeing her in dresses is something that only occurs rarely, to a point where it's miraculous

Genetic Type: Human
Date of Birth: July 1, LC 194
Allegiance: FUSE

● PERSONALITY

The first thing you would notice about Ariah is the air of nobility that is present in her wherever she goes.

She comes off as a polite woman, very courteous in her actions and mannerisms to a point where one would probably assume that she’s a perfect role model akin to a knight; That is, until you realize she’s rather temperamental, especially when it concerns her gender or height. Her reaction though varies depending on your choice of words and how she interprets said words.

“I will try to live up to your expectations ”

Ariah has an fascination for the chivalrous nature of knights, and since she was a young girl, often tries her best to be as chivalrous as the knights she reads about in stories when she was a child. This makes her one of those people who has an sense of 'righteous justice' . Unfortunately however, over the years Ariah developed a complex towards her feminine side and cannot seem to bring herself to accept it as it is. She’s become an extreme feminist and while she’s normally neutral towards men, becomes a little distrusting and cynical when she starts to suspect something.

“Do not assume I am weak solely because I am a woman”

While Ariah does not mind assistance from others, she will decline if she suspects that it was done out of pity; such an act is considered an insult to her beliefs. She does not look like it, but Ariah is well adept at handling herself, particularly at hand to hand combat (she’s quite a skilled boxer, and her skills with a tonfa is remarkable ) and can take on people larger than herself without breaking a sweat. She does not enjoy getting special treatment because of her gender, and prefers to be treated equally.

"I will never be able to accept myself for who I am"

As mentioned earlier; Ariah cannot bring herself to accept her femininity. Stemmed from a childhood memory in where Ariah's dear mother was exploited, she has a firm mindset that people, particularly men would look down on her simply because she is a woman, and that she is weak and as such is prone to exploitation. As a result, she tends to react when people compliment her as a woman, and insists that she’s not worthy to be considered a woman at all. On that similar regard, she is oblivious to romantic situations and most feminine matters.

● HISTORY

Ariah has always wanted to know what kind of a person her father had been.

Claudius Lowe. He died when she was only two years old, leaving her mother Hilary Lowe to raise up Ariah and her twin sister Alice and at the same time left to run the Lowe Corporation by herself. Despite the added stress however, Hilary devotes herself to raising the twins with as much love and affection that both she and Claudius would give them.

Once, young Ariah asked her mother if her father was as brave as the knight that defeating a monstrous dragon in the book that she was reading to her. Reading about their heroic deeds and their chivalry in the picture books she loved to read, it instilled a fascination in her that would last until the present time. It affected Ariah so much that she had gone as far as insisting on playing the role of the knight in the games she and Alice would play (of course, Alice had no remarks)

Ariah was ten when Hilary decided to bring in another man who she hopes would be able to become a father figure that Ariah and Alice never had ; And when Hilary finally introduced him to to the twins , Ariah instantly grew attached to the man , Gregory Moore. He was the very definition of a knight in Ariah's eyes, and he was extremely nice towards Hilary and Alice as well. It almost seemed like a dream come true.

And a dream it was.

One day, while Ariah was playing with Gregory his phone rang, and he urges her to go and play in the next room alone while he answers the call. Ariah agreed at first, but reasoned out minutes later that it was no fun to play alone, and Alice had gone out shopping with their mother, so she decided to go back to where Gregory was and force him to continue playing with her because after all, a phone call is a phone call right? There's no way that it can be dangerous or anything.

And then just as she opened the door, she heard it.

The revelation that destroyed her perception of men.

It turned out that Gregory was apparently not the same man that Ariah had come to know, but the complete opposite. She overheard him talking ill of her mother, saying lewd things about her and how he plans to mooch them off their money and then dump them when they no longer have anything; and how the little girl must be so naive and dumb to believe that he was a 'knight', and exclaimed that she is too immature.

Hearing those words.

Something inside Ariah snapped.

Grasping the toy sword she was holding, she bursts into the room and tries to attack Gregory; It's futile, considering the only thing she has on her was a plastic sword. It was pure luck that Alice and Hilary managed to catch them right as Gregory was going to unleash his wrath on Ariah. After interrogating him and checking his phone backlogs, they realized his plot, and had him sent to jail.

But even that wasn't enough for Ariah to make a decision; That she has to prove to the world that women aren't weak at all.

Ever since, she's demanded to take up extra classes aside from her classes, and picked up boxing while she was at it. Both Hilary and Alice were against the fact that Ariah was going to join the military when she turned 14, but after much convincing they decided to accept. She entered the FUSE Military academy at the age of 15,and graduated at the age of 18, and since then has worked hard to prove to the world that she is not weak, and that she will never allow people to take advantage of others, particularly women because of that fact.

Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Ariah Lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariah Lowe   Ariah Lowe EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Superb, surpassed my expectations. +1 Approval from me. 2 more to go.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Ariah Lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariah Lowe   Ariah Lowe EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:09 pm

I agree with Lal. Excellent job! Approved! Like a Star @ heaven 1 to go.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Ariah Lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariah Lowe   Ariah Lowe EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE? Also choose your skills and Starting Unit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Ariah Lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariah Lowe   Ariah Lowe EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm