Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Alice lowe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Alice lowe Empty
PostSubject: Alice lowe   Alice lowe EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 pm

ALICE WHY DO YOU HAVE A LONG APP YOU'RE JUST A SUB CHARACTER QQ
* Also, ideally I'd want to station Alice to where Ariah is stationed.
* Also Hayase approved of integrating alice's history with Zachary's.
* Let me know if there are things that need to be edited, and I'll do it asap X3

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Alice Lowe
Codename: SUPAAAA HACKAAAAAA

Being Ariah's older twin, they are similar in almost all aspects physically speaking; the only way to be able to tell which Lowe is which is by looking at their bust size (Alice's is quite formidable) and their ahoge (it's longer than Ariah's). Another quick way to determine which twin is which is the red ribbon that Alice uses to tie up her hair in a similar complex bun ariah does.

On duty She dons the FUSE military uniform, only with a shorter skirt that the ones normally issued.

Her choice of casual attire leans towards more feminine, and sometimes risque wear. As opposed to Ariah's choice over a suit . Occasionally she also steals her sister's clothes and wears them, much to Ariah's dismay.

Genetic Type: Human
Date of Birth: July 1, LC 194
Allegiance: FUSE

● PERSONALITY

"Just putting it out there, I'm not as stiff as my little sister is"

If Ariah is serious, calm, and carries herself with a dignified atmosphere, Alice is the complete opposite; She's witty, bold, flamboyant, and while she also carries an atmosphere of nobility, you can feel mischievous vibes coming out as well. She's the kind of person who prefers that things go her way, and usually won't take no for an answer. While she tends to come off as an immature, childish person, she will put on a more serious outlook when the situation calls for it.

"You have such poor taste, to simply wrap up a beautiful love story in a bland manner"

Alice loves her drama; Justified by the fact that she had taken up acting when she was younger. She dislikes things going on in a manner that doesn't feel 'dramatic' enough. She would even go as far as butting into one's relationship just to have it go the way she wants it to.

"I'm not exactly cut out to fight, but I do provide excellent support~"

While Alice knows how to wield a gun and knows the extreme basics to piloting a mobile suit , she feels that Ariah does a better job in that field, and as such prefers to do something that she excels at instead: information. She doesn't look like it, but she's skilled at hacking into servers and gathering information; quite an odd skill for someone like Alice to possess, considering the fact that she initially taught herself how to hack for the sole goal of hacking into the computers of people she disliked, hoping on finding something scandalous to spread on the internet .

"My cute little knight~"
Alice is capable of several forms of love. She's the kind of person who won't hesitate to declare her love towards a person. However she tends to restrain herself from actually loving the person after the incident with the Schneiders had left her in a rather devastated state for a long time, though she had long gotten over it.

However, no one will ever be able to receive so much love from Alice as much as she gives to her younger sister Ariah; She really cares for her own sister, and occasionally frets over her safety in the middle of battle. As an older sister she is protective over Ariah, sometimes to a point where she hacks into surveillance cameras for the sole purpose of watching her every move; in fact, she also has the tendency to threaten people who may possibly harm , or speak against her sister.Alice doesn't normally mind her sister's knightly persona (She finds it rather cute, after all) , but there are times where she seriously wonders if it would be okay for Ariah to stay the way she currently is.

● HISTORY

After Ariah had left to join fuse; Alice's life was rather uneventful for a year, at which during that point she continued her studies, with the plan that she was to take up the family business when she comes of age. However, things changed a few months after she turned 16, when Hilary agreed to sell the Lowe Corperation to the Schneider Conglomerate , and Alice was to be wed to their eldest son Zachary as part of the deal. Hearing of the news prompted Alice to research on the man.

She was ecstatic over the idea of marrying him. In fact, she was infatuated with him; Never mind the fact that they wouldn't be able to see each other face to face until the wedding, But she was sure that he would accept her right off the bat. It couldn't be helped after all, Alice was in an age where her

However, it didn't bode well with her sister, who immediately phoned Alice over the phone the moment word reached her ears. The phone call ended up being a heated argument between the twins, the younger telling her it wasn't a wise idea to just simply jump the gun and accept the offer right off the bat , since anything could happen. Alice simply brushes it off, telling Ariah that she has nothing to worry about.

Perhaps Alice should have followed her sister's advice.

On the day of the wedding, news that Zachary had ran away was announced, which lead to the deal being cut off and leaving Alice devastated for a month. She was mad, furious even, that even Ariah couldn't do anything to calm her down . Of course, it was to be expected; Weddings were supposed to be happy, joyous occasions, but it has brought nothing but anger to Alice . It was during this point she started to learn how to hack, her anger towards Zachary prompted her to at least do something as payback towards him , to dig up scandalous information that she could find and spread it all over the internet. It was a stroke of luck that Hilary had caught on to her plans, and managed to stop her before she could do anything.

She soon got over the entire fiasco after giving it some thought and analyzing, and soon returned to her usual self. The event soon ended up to be a rather minor memory in her past, and she continues to move on with her life. She still continues to train herself in hacking however, realizing that it could be a rather useful skill to have in the coming future. She has matured a little at this point, though she still retains that childish aura.

When Ariah graduated from the fuse academy at the age of 18, Alice realizes that her sister would soon be entering the battlefield, and the idea of not being able to look after her sister gets to her. After a long discussion with her mother (who was hesitant at letting Alice go as well, though in the end gave in) , she entered the fuse military academy with the intent of protecting her sister in battle , however without her sister's knowledge that she had done so (for she would definitely be against the idea of Alice joining her ). During her training, she proved her prowess with her hacking abilities which made her suitable as an electronics warfare officer.

She recently graduated out of the academy, and is currently assigned to the Valiant as a CIC officer.

Last edited by Aile on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Alice lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice lowe   Alice lowe EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:12 am

I think this is good. Approved! Like a Star @ heaven Only 2 more to go.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Alice lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice lowe   Alice lowe EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Wheeeee! Nice nice! Approve!
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Alice lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice lowe   Alice lowe EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:37 am

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE?
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Alice lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice lowe   Alice lowe EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:40 am

I accept the terms and conditions.
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Alice lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice lowe   Alice lowe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Aile wrote:
I accept the terms and conditions.

Alice Lowe is approved as a sub-character.

--None

Pilot Rank: None
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 0
Skills: None
Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

Alice lowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice lowe   Alice lowe Empty

Back to top Go down