Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"

Go down 
+9
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
AngelfromAbove
Rap Goblin
dovenwolf
Ise
Gene
Kain
Mr. Dice
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:24 am

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" (Route C)
Aesir Foxes / FUSE-ETCHOS / Others

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

Everyone was nervous. Parents locked their kids inside their houses. Business had stopped. Only guards remained, watching the distant horizon for the coming wrath, the wrath of the Moussaiga Army. Through the years, the terrible dictator Ozum Beldey, also known as the Cactus General, had plunged the entire Afghanistan into a state of chaos. He and his cronies lived in luxury while the general public suffered from famine, poverty, and illness. Now, news of a rebellion to be started by the citizens have alarmed Beldey. He had a portion of his mobile suit troops march into the small town of Tahmod, in Ghazni. This is the place where the purported rebels were hiding.

General Beldey himself came to the town. The people looked very frightened upon seeing dozens of Mobile Behnkes swarming around their backwater village. They feared for their lives, but they could not do anything about the situation. Beldey had the guns, goons and gold, and nobody here in Ghazni dared stood up to him. Not even the village elders, and other militant troops not affiliated with him. But that was about to change, soon.

"Nga lowly pigs! Nga cower eo oe! oe Ozma Beldey 'itan Oussama Beldey muiƤ ne emza'u judgment upon nga. Nga ne lu conspiring against peaceful government. Fyape dare nga! Oe should takuk nga undead flesh addicts!" General Beldey roared like a true African Tiger. He spoke in the local language spiced up by broken English he got from watching TV. An old man tending to his small market stall laughed subtly, but Beldey saw him. The old man was immediately gunned down by heavy machine rifles, and then his corpse was tossed to Beldey's pet jackals.

----------------------------------------------------------
Ghazni, Afghanistan
Mountain Region
Also Late in the Afternoon...

Two FUSE MS Transport Choppers were flying over the large, rocky mountains at the borders of Ghazni. These were large helicopters, capable of carrying a fully-loaded, standard sized mobile suit. Each carried a hooded mobile suit, and was flying at moderate speed. The lead chopper turned around and saw a thick cluster of trees below.

"Hard to believe there are still forests here in Afghanistan. I heard Moussaiga cut them all off down to build brothels and other dirty places. Well, yes, dirty. I'm a Catholic after all, and I find those things dirty..." said the pilot of the chopper in front.

The pilot of the second helicopter commented on his buddy's self-righteous attitude. "Oh well screw you Oconer! I didn't come here to listen to your bullshit preaching. You're a former priest who fucked sluts day in and day out. So now you're saying you want to go back to the monastery, and suck on some altar boy's dick! why don't you just do the job and land these two new recruits down there?"

The choppers landed the two mobile suits just on top of the forest so they can take cover. Their hoods came off and revealed their true forms --- GUNDAMS. These two were FUSE ETCHOS' newest toys. Gundam Bandit Revolver, piloted by Issac O'Ryan, and Gundam Panzer Centipede, manned by Takeshi Nishimura.

"Wait until nightfall, when they're all drunk and feasting on sweaty, stinky Afghan cunts. Don't dare disobey orders, or I'll blow your suits up from my remote!" said pilot Kazanski. "Meanwhile, you two could set up camp, catch some mount'n goats and have butt sex by the bonfire while you wait..."

After leaving the two new ETCHOS trainees, the two choppers flew away and disappeared into the clouds.

Quote :
FUSE "ETCHOS" Players can now RP.
Aesir Foxes under Rap's command can now RP. (Wait for Rap though)
Non-allied people can join this little game too.

Post away guys!
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:14 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

Two weeks ago today, one of his closest friends died in the line of duty. He was there for Ayana's by-the-sea burial, even though it was hard to watch her casket drop to the ocean floor like a rock. In his grief, he was offered a chance to make a real difference by a representative of Mr. Schneider by becoming apart of a top secret Black Ops team within FUSE known as ETCHOS. It was also mentioned to him that he'd a Gundam-Type mobile suit. Since he first joined FUSE, it was his dream to pilot a Gundam, but that didn't matter to him anymore. All that mattered to him now is that he had the power to bring justice to places that had little to none at all.

They were being transported to the forest-lined border near the small town of Tahmod in Ghazni, Afganistan. There was a mountain range in front of them, making for perfect cover for their landing. Isaac and Takashi were the only two people on this mission with their state-of-the-art Gundams. When the transport choppers touched down, the safety latches on Panzer were released and the hatch to the transport container opened. The brown cloak that was covering it up fell off as Takashi lumbered out of the transport, revealing its terrifying form.

The two operatives received a transmission from the pilot of one of the two transports.
Quote :
"Wait until nightfall, when they're all drunk and feasting on sweaty, stinky Afghan cunts. Don't dare disobey orders, or I'll blow your suits up from my remote! Meanwhile, you two could set up camp, catch some mount'n goats and have butt sex by the bonfire while you wait..."
Takashi gave out a dull sigh, ignoring the barbaric comment and responded. "*sigh*, Roger that." He kept plenty of supplies behind his pilot seat. The two choppers flew off until they were both out of sight. Takashi made transmitted to Isaac to make sure he was in the loop with the mission, taking his drinking habit into account. "I brought all the supplies that we need for the time being. We'll make camp at the base of the mountain just ahead of us and proceed with the operation at nightfall as instructed. Did you bring anything else we might need?" He inquired Isaac, walking ahead of him in Panzer as he did so.

Quote :
Supplies:
tent with tent poles and spikes-
hammer-
field med kit-
8-pack of bottled water-
16 packs of food rations (mostly salted potato chips and dried fruits)
hot plate-
small stove pot-
4 cups of beef flavored instant ramen-
favorite pair of authentic chopsticks-
compass-
map of the area-
flashlight-
canteen-
civilian clothes (white T-shirt and cargo pants with sneakers)-
kevlar vest-
black standard ETCHOS pilot suit-
single lense binocular-
3 ETCHOS signal flares-
M16A2 semiautomatic rifle w/ grenade launcher attachment-
2 spare rifle clips-
Beretta M9 pistol w/ silencer-
2 spare pistol clips-
combat knife-
standard issue 2-way radio-

(If there's anything I can't have with me on this list, just PM me and I'll change it accordingly)
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

From the other end of the rainbow, Cheese Jackson's state of the art ship Fortissimo was conveniently cloaked as it cruised above the sandy dunes of the rotten backwater country.

"Well well well, would you fakking look at that. That's the Moussaiga army, no doubt. No decent man would dare pilot such ugly fakking suits..." Cheese commented on the shape and appearance of the Behnke mobile suits gathering in the Tahmod town in Ghazni below.

"Cheese is ugly! Cheese is ugly too!" said the haro operators in unison. Cheese slipped off his seat and shook his fist at them. "The hekk!? I'm not ugly! I'm a shining, shimmering, splendid human specimen! Just look at my muscles! Hnggggh!" Cheese quickly snapped back at his robotic companions, flexing his biceps.

"The time for joking is over. We'll hide under this ravine until the sun is out. Perhaps we can do some shiznit while we waiting for those Behnkes to be left unattended..." Cheese told everyone.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:05 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
Fortissimo Training Area
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

Sweat was trickling down Tomoya's face as he ran around the track. Ever since the morning after their last mission He had been seldom seen. Either he was locked in his room working on repairing Comet, Or strumming his guitar. When not in his room he was generally here exercising or in the ships simulators. The only time he actually had hung out the last few weeks was during mealtimes. This wasn't a random change tho he had suffered the first nightmare the very night after his fight with the Neried. The dreams faded fast but the fear it instilled lingered. As he stood there breathing heavily one of the Haros came up to him forcing a bottle into his hands "Tomoya Dehydrated" the Little red Haro said. As he took the offered bottle he recognized Comet. His Soldering job had not been the best and the little red robot had ended up with a Red protrusion resembling a horn. Personally Tomoya thought it looked awesome and apparently Comet did as well as he had started following Tomoya around and helping him out. Tomoya thanked comet then he took a large drink of the cool water.

As he stood there catching his breath he tried to recall the nightmare but it had already faded from his memory. He was glad the nightmares never stuck around long. But Tomoya had to admit without it's influence he was unsure if he would have continued with the training program Seig had set up for him. But thanks to it the fear he felt when he awoke he had not only continued training he had increased the intensity. But for Today he was finished. They had a mission later and he couldn't waste all his energy ahead of time he thought. To drive this point home Comet had began fluttering around him showing him the time. "Ok Comet I get the point. Come on lets head back to the room so I can take a shower." Tomoya laughed as he wiped the sweat from his brow then lit a cigarette and headed out with Comet following behind him
Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" Th_TomoyaandComet
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:53 am

Fortissimo, Ship Bridge...

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

Cheese looked all hyped up for the coming mission, and so were the Haro operators, but not Kara. She was curled up like a letter "C", on the bridge's floor sulking like little child. Her teddy bear was on the floor as well; she used to play with it a while ago but thinking of Risa being away - and paired up with another, cute lady made her jealous.

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" Kara_f10

"Oy, Cheese. The hell, we barely had a month with Risa and now, you sent her all alone to recruit that new gal. What if she gets captured there? I mean, fuck, that is New York. Heart of FUSE dammit!" Kara complained. She rolled to the other side and punched her teddy bear.

"Now, Tomoya is molesting us! Did you know, he jizzed on my panties last night!?" Kara showed Cheese a pair of underwear with mayonnaise, framing Tomoya.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:59 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

*Ping!* opened the elevator. Angela stepped out of the lift and stomped angrily to the bridge. She was carrying a picture of what appeared to be a heavily-photoshopped picture of Tonoya with his junk raised up. And at the back of the picture was a note that said: "Ride My Disco Stick, Angela..." Shocked

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" Tomoya10

Angela wasn't aware it was all a setup by Kara. To her it was all real, all legitimate. And she felt so offended by it that she decided to run up to Big Daddy Cheese and report the "molester" to him. Mad

"Captain Cheese! I found this in my panty drawer with the words "Ride My Disco Stick, Angela..." and this picture is a... naked Tomoya! I feel violated that he entered my room and placed this rude picture of him in my things!!!" affraid she wailed. While walking towards Cheese she tripped on Kara's foot. Angela fell flat on her face and cried even more. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:12 am

Tomoya had been on his way to his room when he saw Angela entering the bridge looking upset about something. She was holding something in her hand but he couldn't see what it was. He had been Avoiding her the last two weeks after what had happened in the office. He felt ashamed to have caused her pain. But with her looking upset he decided to talk to her. So he followed after her. But what he heard caused him to stop dead in his tracks.

Quote :
"Captain Cheese! I found this in my panty drawer with the words "Ride My Disco Stick, Angela..." and this picture is a... naked Tomoya! I feel violated that he entered my room and placed this rude picture of him in my things!!!"

Then she walked forward and tripped and as he moved to help her up he finally saw what she was holding. His face turned red. why would she have a picture like that. "W-W-WHERE DID YOU GET A PICTURE LIKE THAT" He couldn't believe his eyes. He was going to try and help her up but the look in her eyes said it all. "Angela I didn't do that. I don't now where it came from but I swear i didn't do this." and he just stood there fear and pain in his eyes.

It was at that moment that Comet Fluttered in. "Wasn't Tomoya wasn't Tomoya " And for a second Tomoya smiled the little Haro was coming to his defense then Comet continued "Tomoya to shy to be that bold with Angela To shy To shy....He looks tough but hes just a wuss" Then the robot bounced out the door laughing.

Tomoya watched Comet leave his face turning even brighter red. "I am not to shy to tell Angela how I feel. I'm just-just not strong enough to protect her." It was at that moment he realized he had just yelled that out loud at Comet on the bridge. In front of Cheese and Kara and even Angela.... His eyes widened in terror...

Turning he ran. He didn't want to say such a thing. Not in public and not like that...Plus he knew she didn't feel the same way. All she ever talked about was Risa. These thoughts went through his head as he ran down the hall. He was embarrassed angry, and hurt. because someone was making up stories about him. He didn't know what to do. Deep in his mind a voice said " You should just leave you have no other option. they will never think of you the same. They will call you molester Tomoya. They will never trust you they might even harm you. Just abandon them. If they saw you as friends that wouldn't have happened. And you wouldn't have said that out loud."

His next thought on the other hand was the opposite. "Perhaps you are right. But if you leave and something happens to her. could you ever forgive yourself? I didn't think so. you will take this pain and likely much more for the sake of one who will never return the feelings. It is My burden" Tomoya realized. he could never leave never abandon her not because of something like this. But his sentiments shouldn't have come out. So not sure what to do. He just slumped down in the hall sat there. Not crying he refused to cry. but he felt the pain and he knew that now things could never go back to normal. He would accept it and push on but for now he just wanted to sit there alone.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:48 am

Date: 20 آوریل, LC 214
Time: اواخر بعد از ظهر

Earth...what a dump. Piloting his new mobile suit, the monitors showed nothing but dirt and nature. Issac had grown up on stories of the great blue planet, he had thought it to be an Eden, a paradise that was incomparable to the humble accommodations of space colonies. Though in reality, nothing could be further from the truth. The colonies were shining monuments of technology, with every aspect of their geography having been planned to perfection. Earth was a giant mess of clashing cultures and tired old cities. And the gravity! Lord, the gravity on this planet felt so...the word unnatural came to Issac's mind, ironic seeing as how earth gravity was the only natural gravity mankind had known.

Being sent to Afghanistan on assignment had given Issac such a culture shock. To think there were places were people still lived so primitively. There were families in the middle east that had to do without running water and indoor plumbing! Let alone electricity or network connections.
...They build countries in space whilst letting countries on earth to rot...It is moments like these that make me think that things might be better if Chrome had won the war...
To think that the AEO and TBS had paraded their birth on earth as some sort of divine privilege...
Issac sighed, he must be getting bitter in his middle age, that kind of thinking was for the terrorists.

It was then that Takashi came onto the communication systems of Issac's Mobile suit, diligently repeating the plan and asking what supplies Issac had brought. Issac looked over at his small duffel bag, holding the the only things Issac had brought with him other than the new ETCHOS pilot suit he was wearing.
"Don't worry about me, I brought all the bare necessities ~"

Quote :
Inventory:
Pack of Cigarettes (24) + Lighter
Bottles of Water (8) + Flask of Cognac
Street Clothes + Afghani Head Scarf
Comm Device
Pen

They walked their gundams until they had found a decent place to set up camp. Issac set his mobile suit on standby and opened the hatch of his cockpit. The dry air outside hit Issac like a wall of steam. Even though it was almost nightfall, it was still boiling outside. Issac found himself already reaching for a bottle of water in his bag. He removed the afghani scarf from his bag as well, wrapping it around his head to shade his face. Issac hopped down from his cockpit, kicking up dust from the ground as he landed.
"Should have brought a magazine...it won't be dark for another hour or so..." Issac frowned. He found a tree that provided some halfway decent shade and sat down under the protection of it's dying branches.
"Oy Cherry boy!" Issac called out to Takashi, "Why don't you start setting up camp? I'll... supervise ~"
Issac yawned as he made himself more comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:48 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

The two Gundam pilots marched quite a ways from the drop-off point into the slightly dried out forest along the border to the town just a few kilometers away from their current position. When they found a good spot to set up camp near the foot of the mountain, they set their Gundams down on one knee to disembark. Takashi opened up the hatch of Panzer and pulled a lever on the side of the pilot seat to slide it forward and get the supplies out from the storage compartment. He threw all of the non-delicates to the ground first and then carried everything else to the ground one at a time, especially the weaponry.

After taking care of that, He got a few words from his comrade.
Quote :
"Oy Cherry boy!"
He responded in an audible tone of voice. "What is it?" And his response was what he would've expected from Isaac.
Quote :
"Why don't you start setting up camp? I'll... supervise ~"
He gave out a sigh and got to work on the tent first. It looked like he was stuck doing the grunt work, but it didn't matter to him as long as the job was getting done. He grabbed the rifle, making sure the safety was on, and walked over Isaac, shoving it into his hands "Here, you can at least keep watch while I set up. You can do that much right?" He grabbed the tent poles along with the hammer and nailed the two of them into the ground a good distance away from each other. He then put the tent over the poles, properly fitting them on top of them, and hammered the spikes into the four corners of the tent. Unfortunately he forgot to bring blankets with him, but he figured their pilot suits would suffice.

With their........camp all set up, Takashi grabbed the hot plate and stove pot from the pile of stuff he brought. He poured a whole bottle of water into the pot and started up the hot plate with the pot full of water on it. While he waited for the water to boil, he grabbed 4 food rations and threw them all at Isaac as he laid under a dried up tree. "Here, eat up while you can. We'll need our strength for later." Takashi got his favorite pair of chopsticks as well as a cup of beef flavored instant ramen and sat patiently in front of the pot. After a few minutes, The pot whistled with steam and he poured the boiling water into the ramen cup. He put his hands together with his chopsticks between his thumbs and index fingers in thanks for his meal. "Itadakimasu!" He stirred up ramen till it was nice and soggy, just the way he liked it. He decided to wait a minute or so for his food to cool off and went to grab the map and compass he brought along with him, as well as the flashlight since it was already starting to get dark. He gathered some stones to pin the map down with and used his compass to determine that they were on the west side of the town that they're meant to liberate. He called Isaac over to discuss a strategy for the operation, seeing as how it was left up to them as to how they'd plan this out. "Hey, get over here! We need to come up with a plan before we head out!" He said waving his hand over his head at him.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:29 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

What the Fortissimo didn't know was that they flew straight into a Plasma Vortex. It was one of the weapons left behind by the AEO during the Second Lunar War. The Plasma Vortex is powered by 5 hyper-oscillating Graum Particle Generators placed around the city of Ghazni. Originally used to disable CHROME battleships in the previous war, the people have relied on it for protection although they don't know how to operate it.

(Taking control of the Fortissimo's crash as ok'd by Rap)

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" Plasma10

This weapon can disable a ship entirely... and most of the time, all mobile weapons inside. The weapon had activated automatically, and soon bursts of Graum energy bombarded the ship. Fortissimo slowly descended to the sand, still glowing with purple orbs.

"A weapon that can knock a dragon off the sky..." General Beldey watched, amused as the Plasma Vortex disabled the ship's cloaking devise slowly, "now that's impressive..." Beldey popped his knuckes. "Men, surround the ship, and aim for the bridge. Don't destroy them..." he ordered. At once, the Behnkes scooted around the downed battlecruiser, their Shot Boomba head cannons aimed at the bridge. They asked the ship's inhabitants to move out of the ship unarmed, with hands above their heads.

FORTISSIMO and THE GUNDAMS HAVE BEEN CAPTURED!
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:40 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

"FAKK! DEAR FAKKING SHIT!!!!" was all Cheese could say as they unwittingly entered a Plasma Vortex. Cheese, for all his life had never seen one in action. He had heard about its devastating effects on CHROME cruisers but this was his first time witnessing it pick a ship apart. Unluckily too, it was his own ship.

"All hands prepare for emergency landing procedures! Haros! Do your best and try a belly landing!!!" the cowering Cheese said, clinging on to the Captain's chair. But as fate would have it, the Plasma Vortex disabled the Haros too. With nothing to fly the ship... Cheese said his prayers and hoped for the best.

Following a loud thud, Cheese opened his eyes. They were on the ground. Flat on the ground. "Well chicks at least we are alive and--"

Soon the Fortissimo Crew discovered that they were surrounded by dozens of Behnke mobile suits. Their were pointing their big guns at the bridge. Cheese swallowed a load of his own saliva, and raised his hands up. He knew that they were as good as captured.

"Tomoya, Angela, Kara! Don't you fakking move a muscle and do as they say..." the nigger Captain shouted.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:00 am

Fortissimo Hallway
Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

Tomoya Was sitting there lost in thought when the ship jerked and he slammed into a wall.
Picking himself up he realized that the ship must have crashed.
Tomoya only had one thought on his mind as he ran back to the bridge.
"Angela I hope you and the others are ok" He thought paying no heed to the blood gushing down his face from the gash over his left eye, and the throbbing pain in his arm.
Reaching the bridge he had just entered the room when he heard Cheese shout his name
Quote :
"Tomoya, Angela, Kara! Don't you fakking move a muscle and do as they say..."
As he was trying to figure out what was going on he looked out the bridge's windows and thought "OH FUCK" as he saw the assembled suits.
Looking at the enemies all he could think about was getting Angela and Kara hidden but he realized there wasn't anything he could do at the moment.
Brimming with rage Tomoya just nodded to Cheese he was smart enough to see he had no choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Evening...

Issac treated the rifle Takashi had shoved in his hands as gingerly as he would a poisonous snake.
"Tch. Just because we're in a crude country, doesn't mean we have to resort to such crude weapons" Issac muttered to himself, laying the rifle down on the ground next to him, "I'm a mobile suit pilot, not a barbarian..."

Issac had been surprised when he had learned that the kid, Takashi, had also been selected to join ETCHOS. He was emotional and undisciplined. Issac could still recall how the kid had bawled his eyes back in Italy.
Quote :
"Shut up!! They need me right now and I'm not out there! Even if it's hopeless, I'll fight for them even at the cost of my own life! I don't give a damn what you say, I'll always be there for them!!"
Issac recalled what Takashi had said when he had tried to hold the kid back. It sounded as if the kid had a death wish...maybe that was why he had been assigned to ETCHOS.

Issac watched as Takashi boiled water for his instant noodles. Takashi tossed several packs of rations Issac's way.
"Here, eat up while you can. We'll need our strength for later." Takashi said.
Issac poked at the vaccum sealed packages. Salted chips and dried fruit? Issac sighed, of course a kid like Takashi would have brought snacks instead of real food. Issac looked up and watched as Takashi started digging in to his meal of instant ramen.
"You know, It's not healthy to eat nothing but carbs when you're still a growing boy..." Issac pointed out as he begrudgingly popped open a bag of chips, "A man needs protein you know? beef 'flavour' isn't enough compared to the real thing. It's probably why you're still so short..."
"Hey, get over here! We need to come up with a plan before we head out!"
"You're rather bold for someone who was nothing but another pilot two weeks ago,"Issac grumbled as he made his way over to Takashi and the map."Just because we're both in the same division, don't think that we're on the same level..."

It was then that the horizon exploded with a static brilliance. Gleaming sparks of energy flew across the sky along with brilliant purple orbs of particles. A massive battleship seemed to appear out of nowhere as it's optical camouflage was torn asunder. From the mountain range at the outskirts of Ghazni, Issac watched as the ship fell to the earth.

"Was that...!?" Issac exclaimed, "Could that have been...a Plasma vortex?!"

Issac was all too familiar with Graum Particles and their tell tale purple hue. Many a Chrome warship had been scuttled by this technology during the second lunar war, to think that the enemy had that kind of this kind of technology...

"That's old AEO tech...but still as effective as ever I see.." Issac said as he rose to his feet, "Their defences are heavier than anticipated, it was lucky that ship got caught in the Plasma vortex. Hopefully now we can avoid the same fate as them."
Issac wondered who the ship belonged to. It wasn't reinforcements, and the ship was much to large to be F.U.S.E. recon
"Well that's gonna cause a fuss...though it might divert the enemies attention enough that we could sneak around and shoot some of them in the back~"
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

After the ship had crashed into the sandy desert dunes of Ghazni, everything inside the bridge was turned topsy turvy. Angela slowly opened her eyes, and saw Cheese getting up. She couldn't recall how many haros bonked her head as the ship spiraled down to the ground. All she could feel was a slight headache.

"Is everyone all--" she asked but was cut off when Cheese screamed at them to stay put. She looked at the window, and saw lots of Benhkes around them. With the ship powered down, Angel thought of running to the Melodia and fighting them. But the sliding door and elevator won't open. They were essentially stuck on the bridge.

"They're the ones who used those damn piw-piw-piw lazurrs on us!?" Angela asked, the dome of her head covered in comical bumps and bruises.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Evening...

Isaac was nonchelant about things as usual and didn't do anything but sit around on his ass, even putting the rifle Takashi gave him aside saying that such weapons were crude. He wasn't very happy about having to do something productive with his spare time when he was called over to discuss how they should play this mission out.
Quote :
"You're rather bold for someone who was nothing but another pilot two weeks ago,"
"Well I have to be. I've been given more important duties than 'just a pilot' as you put it."
Quote :
"Just because we're both in the same division, don't think that we're on the same level..."
Takashi responded in a more irritated tone of voice. "Oh sorry, I must not have noticed that seeing as how I'm the one actually doing anything useful right now. And I don't see you coming up with a plan." He got up to pick up the rifle that Isaac put aside, bringing it back with him and strapping it over his shoulder. He sat back down in front of the old man and pointed at the map that lay between them. The map showed the entire city layout as well as the surrounding environment. "Well anyways, this strip of forest that we're in now goes along the western, south-western, and southern sides of the town. I figured that one of us, mainly you, would circle around to the south side using the forest as cover without being noticed. I'll start the attack on the west side so you can sneak up on them from the south while I have their attention. They'll probably be too busy........celebrating in their own way to see us coming. So, are we in agreement that this should be our course of action? Unless of course you have a few ideas of your own?"

Before Isaac could answer, a big flash showed up in the sky near them. A large ship could barely be made out from where they were, but it was a ship nonetheless. It was unclear whether it was ally or not. Takashi was just in awe at this sparking light as he watched the ship crashland in the city.
Quote :
"Was that...!? Could that have been...a Plasma vortex?!"
Takashi raised an eyebrow at Isaac's exclamation. "A plasma what now?" He was unaware that such a thing existed since he wasn't very good at studying history.
Quote :
"That's old AEO tech...but still as effective as ever I see.. Their defences are heavier than anticipated, it was lucky that ship got caught in the Plasma vortex. Hopefully now we can avoid the same fate as them."
He responded nervously. "Y...Yeah! I'm sure that's just there to keep enemy ships out of there air space." But he didn't know whether or not this would effect their mobile suits in any way. Isaac then came up with his own crazy plan.
Quote :
"Well that's gonna cause a fuss...though it might divert the enemies attention enough that we could sneak around and shoot some of them in the back~"
Takashi didn't agree with what he was saying and had to firmly deny his decision. "No, it's too risky! If we go out there now, we'd both be gunned down for sure! Besides, we were ordered to carry out the operation at nightfall and we'll do just that, or did you forget that both of our mobile suits will get blown to pieces if we disobey our orders? Now get some rest. I'll wake you up in an hour or so." He went over to his Gundam Panzer and travelled up the steel cable into the cockpit with his cup of noodles and a bottle of water. He sat in the pilot seat, only turning on the HUD on the front of the control panel so he could keep an eye on the time that was displayed. He looked down at Isaac one last time to remind him of something. "And don't even think of going now or I'll have to pin your suit down myself!" Takashi took a big slurp from his cup as he waited for night to come.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:11 am

Tomoya saw that Angela's head was all bruised up.
He quickly began looking around for the bridge's med kit or anything to use as a bandage.
After a moment he located the box it's contents were sprawled all over the floor but he found what he wanted.
A roll of bandage.
Walking over to Angela who was trying to get the elevator door open He said.
"Hold still Angela You might have a concussion let me get you bandaged up.
I am not the best with first aid. But I know enough to bandage your head."
And after saying that he quickly Began bandaging her head looking apprehensive the whole time. He could completely understand her want to reach the hangar.
"Hey Cheese Is there another way to the hangars then this elevator?" Tomoya asked as he worked to correctly apply the bandages.
"There you go Angela tho if you feel dizzy you should take a couple of ibuprofen." Tomoya said then he began prowling the bridge. looking for a solution.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:10 am

Fortissimo
Ghazni, Afghanistan

So, right after Tomoya bandaged his friend's head up, armored troopers, Moussaiga's finest forces, shattered the Fortissimo's Bridge windows and broke in. Armed with AgentX44-type rifles, they yelled at the Foxes crew to stay where they are.

"ALRIGHT WHAT TO DO WITH THESE 2 MEN?! WE CAN TAKE THE NIGGER AND HAVE HIM DIG THE MINES. THIS LITTLE PIPSQUEAK HOWEVER, WE CAN JUST USE HIM AS FERTILIZER FOR THE SOIL!" the Trooper Commander remarked about Cheese and Tomoya. While the others were pointing rifles at the men, some soldiers seized Angela and Kara and held them by the hair.

"NICE UNDERAGE GIRLS FOR OUR FUCKING PLEASURE!!!" the Commander said, looking pleased. He ripped Angela's shirt open, pulled her bra out and pulled her panties down. "LOOKS LIKE A SWEET FRUIT! BRING HER TO MY TENT! ALSO THIS ONE!" he added, ripping Kara' clothes off too. He sniffed both girls' torn panties and got high with their sweet scent.

Quote :
Notes:
-Angela and Kara now naked and dragged back by armed troopers
-Tomoya and Cheese held at gunpoint
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:04 am

Tomoya didn't know what to do.
He had a gun in his face but the sight of what they were doing to Angela and Kara took all the restraint he had to not charge headlong into them guns be damned.
"What can I do I have no options here. DAMN I wish I had brought my sword....tho with this many armed with guns it wouldn't have helped. I Just hate doing nothing." He thought to himself.
Dying wouldn't help him what he needed now was a plan.
Then without really even thinking a plan came to him and he made his face cold and emotionless he had slipped into the facade he had worn when he ran with the gangs on his home colony a facade he had let down during his time with the foxes.
"Have fun with them. Tho I can attest them three girls they are nothing but trouble. Come to think of it I havent seen the third girl around she must be scurrying around the ship planning something. That could be troublesome for you."
looking at the general he continued.
"Anyways nice outfit you got here. I am Tomoya Kerberos freelance mercenary. Hired by this bunch of trouble makers. But I can tell a lost cause when I see it and it looks like after today I'm out of work."
Pulling his cigarettes out of his pocket he flipped one into his mouth and lit it up.
"You don't care if I smoke do You?" He asked offering the pack to the soldiers
"These brats wont let me. So anyways I take it you realize who you have here and whats in the hangar. Because as I said they have been a load of trouble for me and I would say do what you will to them."
During this entire performance he had not looked at girls once afraid he would let the facade slip.
Shrugging and leaning against the wall his hands behind his head he puffed a couple of times on the cigarette blowng out several ringlets of smoke then continued as if hinting about a secret he shouldn't betray.
"Tho it would be a waste to lose there Gundams for several minutes of pleasure. what with the suits Dna drivers and brain wave analyzers. Even a bad day can make them not work but the trade off in power'" He quickly whistled due to how impressed he was.
I have seen one level several blocks without breaking a sweat. But it is none of my business so take them have fun if you find them more alluring then power."
Then Tomoya Just leaned there on the wall ignoring the guns as if he did this kind of stuff every day. He didn't know what these bluffs would gain them.
But hopefully it would bye them a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:21 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

Everything happened so fast. Ship went down thanks to a damn plasma vortex, they were swarmed by Behnkes, and now they were cornered like frickin' rats. Kara and Angel were both being restrained by large men, and stripped of their clothing. It was imminent that she and her friend would be raped. Tomoya started yapping, at first Kara was confused, but she realized that he was just bluffing to the Moussaiga troops to get them out of there.

"YAH! He's right! If you don't check now, our little friend is going to make her way to the hangar and she will blow you to smithereens with her mobile suit! So if I were you I'd go and chase her! And leave us worthless bridge bunnies here! " Kara added.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:22 am

American Space Colony, Paul's Birthplace
Rai Ryu Electronics Secondary Facility: Hangar
April 20th LC 214

Paul sighed as he exited the cockpit of his suit, it hadn't been long since he last visited the facility and the colony, but everytime he did it took alot out of him. His thoughts lingered back to that of his soldier father and the mother who had sent him away before taking her own life. His days here were happy for the most part until his father died, but it was at that point his life changed.

He though back on their recent mishap of a deployment. His Kiba had ended up badly damaged and Charlie had ended up being knocked out and abandoned somewhere, without his glasses. That left him quite angry once he got himself away until his glasses were replaced. It was after that when he recieved the call from Charlie's father James, that the project they had codenamed "Belial" was complete. It was a perfect time as his kiba was worse for ware.

He walked into the facility to an elevator, once inside he used a key to open a panel on the side, pressing a button that took him to Basement Sub Level 5, the restricted area of the facility which housed Rai Ryu's more private experiments. It was there he was supposed to meet his James, as well as his old kiba, and the new suit the company had somewhat based off of it.

Paul's weapons and items:
Trenchcoat
Frag Grenade in right inside trenchcoat pocket
Flash Grenade in left inside trenchcoat pocket.
Thermite Flask and butane lighter in right outside trenchcoat pocket
Silenced Jericho 941 Pistol with hollow point rounds in left outside trenchcoat pocket

Pants:
Ammo for pistol in pockets
Wallet
Pack of Cigs
Cell Phone

Shades

Briefcase:
disassembled Sniper Rifle

Steel Toe Combat Boots

---------------------------------------------

Charlie (who as Charles had woken up and used the equipment still on him to get free, and then called in and was retrieved by Paul before he left the colony in the previous chapter) yawned as he looked around Paul's home, the home that had been left to him in his mother's will. There was furnishing but it had become dirty and was showing signs that it was barely used anymore. There was no food inside except the food Charlie had gotten earlier. Charlie had decided to stay back from this visit as he had seen his father not long ago and didn't want to get in Paul's way. Instead Charlie was out purchasing supplies and keeping himself busy.

Charlie's loadout:

Blue Jeans:
Wallet
Cell Phone
Pistol Magazine
9mm Pistol in back gansta style

Leather jacket:
Incendiary Grenade
Trench knives
Deringer single shot pistol

Boot:
Combat knife
Back to top Go down
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:34 am

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

Kain's suit was fast approaching the hostile territory. Since he arrived here last week, he served as this town's protector, driving away lions, tigers and bears from the sheep flock with his sword. In exchange, he was allowed to keep his Double Arrows in a large, abandoned aircraft hangar a few kilometers away from Ghazni. Upon hearing that the Moussaiga Forces were advancing to the town, he readied his Gundam for a conflict.

While flying back to the town, he saw a bright flash of light. He stopped for a moment, he knew his Gundam could get sucked into that thing. "Plasma Vortex, now I haven't seen that in years," Kain thought to himself. After the Vortex died down, he saw many Behnke mobile units gathering around the fallen pink ship. He zoomed in and saw soldiers breaking in and harassing the ship's female crew.

"This is what I feared for! Those pieces of trash don't deserve to live!" he said with a clenched fist. Double Arrows flew high into the sky and then like a diving falcon, flew downwards with extreme velocity. It landed on the ground in front of the ship, between the Behnkes and the Fortissimo. The Gundam Double Arrows spinned its massive anti-fortress sword above its head and then with a loud "clang" pointed the sword at the Behnkes. One by one the funnels flew out and aimed at the enemy suits, and one on the Fortissimo's exposed bridge.

"You there on the bridge... get the hell out of there or else my funnels will shoot you down. I don't give a damn... I'll shoot the bridge off! Get away from this ship! I'm Kain Arrows and this is the Double Arrows! Back off, or the soldiers inside the bridge will be vaporized!" he warned them, shouting angrily at the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Ghazni, Afghanistan...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

After about ten minutes of waiting, Takashi heard a violent crash off in the distance towards the town ahead. He climbed down the steel cable from Panzer and grabbed the binocular he brought with their supplies. "I'm going to go check out what that noise was. You stay here for now. I'll let you know if anything happens." He told Isaac, assuming he was half asleep inside the tent. He took what he needed and got back into his Gundam. He switched all of Panzer Centipedes systems on and rose back up to its feet. He strode his way around mountain using the shorter route along the left side until he reached a clearing. The heavily armed mobile suit stood just out of sight with the whole town in viewing range.

Takashi opened the cockpit hatch and stood on it to get a better look at the scene of the crashsite. He looked through his binocular that can see up to 3 miles away to see the Moussaiga troops surrounding a lone mobile suit as well as the mysteries ship. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "No......No, that can't be!" He zoomed in on the individual machine there and didn't recognize it at first, but it then struck him like lightning. It looked different than it did in the simulations, but that was the genuine artical: Gundam Double Arrows. That meant that he was there. Just thinking about it made him short of breath. The legendary Ace pilot of CHROME: Kain Arrows. His whole body was shaking as he fell on his butt from the terror he felt. "*gasp* It's him, he's here. He's here of all places." He quickly got back into his machine and ran as fast as Panzer could run could possibly go.

He crashed his Gundam down to one knee and slid down the cable to the ground. He got into the tent and shook Isaac vigorously to wake him up. "Get up, *pant*, get up! He's here! *pant* He's here right now!" He looked at Isaac with a panicked wide-eyed look. He hesitated for a moment to tell the man in front of him who he was. "K...Kain.....*pant*.....Kain.....Arrows~" He then went to the supplies to get ready to head out. Kain's appearance has changed things quite a bit and gave the to operatives no choice but to head out now. Takashi grabbed the rifle and strapped it over his shoulder, filled his cantine with water, holstered his pistol and combat knife in the appropriate places on his pilot suit, placed all the extra ammo on the inside of his suit, made sure his kevlar vest was on securely, took his radio to keep in touch with Isaac in case he had to go on foot, kept the binocular with him, and put his pilot helmet on to complete his ensemble. He looked to Isaac with everything he needed in hand. "Looks like the situation's changed, we're heading out now. Get in your mobile suit so we can get out there." He climbed back into Panzer and waited for his teammate to get suited up.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

PostSubject: That is the privilege of being a man...   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Forest on the outskirts of Ghazni...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

"That giddy little upstart..." Issac muttered to himself as Takashi rod off in his Gundam Panzer Centiped, "the only way he'd benefit ETCHOS is if we wired him up with a suicide bomb...he really must have a death wish that Cherry Boy..."
There had been a second great crash, coming from about the same place where that unfortunate ship had landed. Private Takashi had decided that the ship was not worth investigating but jumped into action as soon as there had been a second rumpus.
Honestly...that boy has some peculiar logic...
Further more, Takashi had also decided that he should be the one to investigate. Issac didn't care to object, seeing as how he had only just made himself comfortable in the shoddy tent the private had put up, but then again Issac had thought that Takashi ment to investigate on foot.

Instead, private Takashi thought it'd be best to lumber over to the scene in his monster of a mobile suit. Watching the private trek through miles of forest in his gundam was truly a sight to behold. The Gundam Centipede was a heavy calibre artillery type mobile suit and had all the grace and speed of a two bulldozer in mud.
If you wanted to do some recon, the bandit revolver is twice as fast... Issac sighed as he thought to himself, ...but even then we'd be too much of a target...to think that he was so worried about our mobile suits being blow up a second ago...

Fortunately however, Takashi had not been spotted, niether had he been blown up remotely by ETCHOS command. Whilst lying in the tent, Issac could hear Takashi make his return to camp. Not caring much for what the private had to report, the lieutenant opted to close his eyes for a bit of rest. The private had another say in the matter however, and charged into the tent with all the fury of a rhinoceros in a china shop. He violently shook Issac awake, shouting some nonsensical gibberish.
"Argh! For the love of Jupiter, spit it out man!" Issac growled as he was jostled about by the private.
"K...Kain.....*pant*.....Kain.....Arrows~" Takashi managed to say between gasps.

That name seemed to hit Issac in the stomache with a dull thud. The commander? Here? To many of the earth sphere people, his name invoked fear and dread. But to the former people of chrome...it was so much more. The Knight of Chrome, kain had been called, was one of the greatest aces the lunar wars had ever seen. Piloting the CMX-07DA Gundam Double Arrows, Kain Arrows had won pivotal victories for Chrome near single handedly. Chrome knew him as a hero, but to Issac he was simply 'Commander Arrows'. Issac had served under Kain's commander, even fighting under him at the battle of Dos Leviticus.

Issac stared in awe as he watched Kain, a man three years his junior, pilota mobile suit with all the grace of a vengeful angel. Kain had decimated the Rebel Nation forces, his Weltraum cutting through enemy alloy like a hot knife through butter. Then finally, Issac bared witness to the greatest battle he had ever seen. Kain Arrows and his Gundam Double Arrows agains the Deceit Gundam piloted by Isshin Yaho. That battle would forever change what Issac knew about piloting. Commander Kain's perfect Battlefiled... Unfortunately, despite all his glory...the commander lost...Issac never saw the commander again after that. He had heard that the he had survived, but with the war over, Issac doubted he'd ever be able to serve under Kain again. Issac didn't recognise rank or authority, but he recognized skill. Of all the officers Issac had served under, Kain Arrows was the only one Issac had ever truly revered and respected.

...Commander Arrows...Is it really possible? Will I be allowed to bear witness to your perfect battlefield once more? Issac thought to himself. Issac shook his head until his mind was brought back to the present. As much as Issac desired to see for himself if it was truly Kain Arrows that the private had seen, he was under orders, and orders had been law under Kain Arrows...

The private then promptly left the tent as quickly as he had entered. As the private ran about, picking up his rifle, water, weapons and ammo, Issac walked right over to his mobile suit. He wouldn't bother with words this time, and besides the Private could learn a lesson or two in respect. Issac climbed into his cock pit, engaged all systems, and then flicked off his weapons' safety system. Just as Takashi was climbing into his Gundam's cockpit, Issac brought up his gundam's arm and pointed the Bandit Revolver's Beam Clarion directly at the Panzer Centipede's cockpit.

"Stand Down Private Takashi..." Issac commander, his voice broadcasted through his Gundam, "And that's an order. I can see you've yet to learn your place in the world, just know that for know that place is beneath my boot. Our mission is to kill the dictator Ozum Beldey and eradicate his Moussaiga Army. Secondly, we have been ordered to wait until nightfall to strike, AND AS FAR AS I AM AWARE, the sun is still peaking over the horizon. The sudden appearance of Kain Arrows...if that really was who you saw...changes nothing. Regardless, it is not your call to make. You can sulk in your precious Gundam Pansy human centipede if you like until night fall Cherry Boy...but if you move that machine one inch until then, I will- how did you put it earlier? 'Or I'll have to pin your suit down myself~'...are we clear?"

[OOC] I'm assuming we wait until B.R.O. posts that it's nightfall right? O3O/ Much love~<3
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Forest on the outskirts of Ghazni...
April 20th, LC 214...
Late Afternoon...

After Isaac had gotten into his Bandit Revolver, he pointed his Beam Clarion rifle at the cockpit of the Panzer Centipede with takashi in the pilot seat.
Quote :
"Stand Down Private Takashi...And that's an order. I can see you've yet to learn your place in the world, just know that for know that place is beneath my boot. Our mission is to kill the dictator Ozum Beldey and eradicate his Moussaiga Army. Secondly, we have been ordered to wait until nightfall AND AS FAR AS I AM AWARE, the sun is still peaking over the horizon. The sudden appearance of Kain Arrows...if that really was who you saw...changes nothing. Regardless it is not your call to make. You can sulk in your precious Pansy human centipede all you like Cherry Boy...but if you move one inch before night fall again I'll- how did you put it earlier? 'Or I'll have to pin your suit down myself~'...are we clear?"
Takaeshi gritted his in frustration. A deadman was in the very town that they were meant to liberate and this was there chance see what he's up to. He pushed the rifle aside using his Heavy Hand Gun and took a step closer to Isaac. "But this is Kain Arrows we're talking about! We should at least keep and eye on him. If we're lucky, we might find out what he might be up to after all this time. We can't afford to take this lightly. We might be able to get some vital intel by watching him up close. We won't engage unless it's absolutely neccesary. So we won't fight just yet, just make sure that he doesn't cause any trouble for all those innocent people there. C'mon Lieutenant O'Ryan, we'll just be watching for now. It's not disobeying orders if we're just watching. Think about it~" He pleaded with the Lieutenant with much sincerity heard in his voice. He didn't want this ghost getting away without at least knowing something about his reason for returning years later.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:23 pm

RP for Dovenwolf

American Space Colony, Paul's Birthplace
Rai Ryu Electronics Secondary Facility: Hangar
April 20th LC 214 (You cannot change the date)

What Paul didn't know was that the "Belial" Project was no longer termed as such. An old scientist approached him and gave him a very disappointed look. He introduced himself as Professor Esbern, and told the bearded renegade that he was now the person in charge of the project.

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" Hakase10

"You're the owner of that trashed Kiba? Hermph... quite a fine mobile suit you wrecked. Combat data taken from the monitors say you fought a Jabongga and some Stratos. You should be ashamed of yourself... calling yourself a veteran when all you did there was be kicked in the arse..." Professor Esbern harshly criticized Paul's piloting.

Nonetheless, Esbern was happy to show Paul the new, completed mobile suit. It was originally a prototype for FUSE, but FUSE chose the then-superior Schneider-company-made "Harlequin" over it. That didn't stop Esbern from working on the suit. Now that it has been completed, its features made it a super-prototype, and its gimmicks were far too advanced to be mass-produced by Rai Ryu Electronics Co. at the moment.

"Look at the Quil Ateara!" Esbern pulled the cloth obscuring the suit's head. Quil Ateara had been lying on the floor, with only a few bald spots where paint were to be applied. "FUSE will regret not buying the schematic for this badass motherfucker. Now that your Kiba's completely totaled, you can have it. Hopefully this will shield your ass from more beatdowns..." Esbern added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"   Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade" Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: "Sandstorm Serenade"
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next