Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Alex "Hunter" Newman

Go down 
+2
Lalionus
Rap Goblin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Alex "Hunter" Newman Empty
PostSubject: Alex "Hunter" Newman   Alex "Hunter" Newman EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:27 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Alexander Newman

Alias: Hunter

He prefers to wear silver, grey, and white colored suits to match his hair, and a black dress shirt underneath. He isn't terribly tall, only 5'9" but he is still stronger than many others his age who left the service. Like his brother, John, Alex retains his youthful appearance, as is a common trait among the males of their family, much to the females irritation. Alex takes after their father while John takes after their mother, which, while unusual, was not impossible, just highly unlikely.

Type: Normal
Date of Birth: LC 0178
Age 35
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Platinum
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Japanese-American Spacenoid
Allegiance: Shadow Organization HELL
Former Allegiance: AEO/FUSE

Alexander isn't like his younger brother. Though they both grew up in the same environment and went off to join the AEO they also both had different views on how things should be done. While John was willing to stay behind the lines and keep everything working, Alex went to the front and fought CHROME. Alex was an expert in stealth operations, striking blows when no one expected and taking people out or into custody before they realized what happened. And when it came time for the war to end, he found he couldn't accept the soldiers of CHROME among the ranks and so he left the service, taking his MS with him as he did so. It wasn't that he didn't like the government, it was just that he couldn't work with those he had spent so long fighting against.

Alex took up freelance work, going from job to job as a bounty hunter and quickly earned a reputation as a skilled mobile suit pilot. He wasn't one to mess around with, even with his outdated suit. And that is where his AI came in. Nowadays he simply goes by "Hunter". Whether this is to protect his brother still in the ranks of FUSE or not is uncertain, but what is is that he is not to be taken lightly.

He is known for hunting down those that the government would not touch, or could not, and bring them to justice. He tends to travel alone, as it makes it harder to catch people when their is fifty more behind him making a racket, although at one point it was seen that he had a partner although who it was is unknown as well as their fate.

Recently, he has taken into a secretive group that not a whole lot is known about, and what he does with them is unknown. His last mission as a bounty hunter was to track down the mysterious organization with little-to-no leads. Eventually he managed to locate a single member, but what happened when he finally found them is unknown as is what happened afterword. But what is known is that he hasn't disappeared completely, although his brother has been unable to contact him since the end of the 2nd Lunar War. His attitude after meeting the group was quite different from before, and he rarely took missions anymore, except from an unknown benefactor.

Alex “Hunter” Newman: "True strength comes from within. Words are all well and good when comforting, but unless action follows, all they will be are simple platitudes. So what do you want to be? A boy? or a man? For you cannot become the latter without leaving the former behind. No one who was great got there by gripping the rails every step of the way. NO! They stood tall and walked down that chosen path with the assurance that what they were doing was justified and no one could turn them from it! I am not telling you to forget your past, no. You should cherish it. Just remember, as we go into battle this last time, that in order to be who you were meant to be, you must give up what you used to be and stand!"
(Last words before the Battle of Dos Leviticus and last time he was seen alive by members of the military).

(P.S.: Sorry for this guys, but MSL proposed that I make something more definite than my previous profiles and this is it, the final version. Thank you for your patience.)
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Hunter" Newman   Alex "Hunter" Newman EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 pm

As long as everything is final... I hate to see profiles getting edited after getting approvals.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Hunter" Newman   Alex "Hunter" Newman EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am

First Approval is from ME. APRROVED.

drunken
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Hunter" Newman   Alex "Hunter" Newman EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 am

2nd. Approved
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Hunter" Newman   Alex "Hunter" Newman EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

I say approved as well, Bangran.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Hunter" Newman   Alex "Hunter" Newman EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Approved!

But before you could play MSL LC. You must agree with this agreement.

MSL RPG LUNAR CENTURY AGREEMENT

I, Guest, will abide by the current and new rules of this forum and this RPG.
[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

I, Guest, will respect and co-operate with the decisions made by the Game Master, "MSL", and permit him to weave the story the way he sees fit.

I, Guest, understand that my absence could cause delay of the RP's story progression; In the event that I cannot post a reply in the RP within (3) days, I give the Game Master Permission to move my character in any way he sees fit.

DO YOU AGREE OR DECLINE? Also choose your skills and Starting Unit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Hunter" Newman   Alex "Hunter" Newman EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 am

I agree wholeheartedly. For starting skills I wold like 100% Hit, Iron Wall, and Self-Repair. For a starting suit I would like the Beat Gundam Hunter.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Hunter" Newman   Alex "Hunter" Newman EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:49 pm

vangran wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly. For starting skills I wold like 100% Hit, Iron Wall, and Self-Repair. For a starting suit I would like the Beat Gundam Hunter.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Pilot Rank: E
LP: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Skill Slots: 3
Skills:
-----Iron Wall
-----100%hit
-----Self Repair
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content