Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

It's Playtime!

Go down 
+13
STINGER
serpentarius
blueberry-pancakes
Zephyros
AngelfromAbove
vangran
Acruxis
Mr. Dice
B.R.O.
Lalionus
MSL
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
Aile
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

It's Playtime! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Playroom
A little after Midnight
Tavern

Quote :
"It's good to see you again here in the Hunter's den. Here and have a seat. Drinks are on the house thanks to Preddy here...

"Thanks, I suppose it couldn't hurt to enjoy a drink now and again", Zoro gave a nod to Wulgar and then moves to sit at the bar. He looks at Preddy, waiting for him to finish responding to the Transformer before asking, "What do you have to drink here?" He hadn't really been out much so he was still pretty clueless about what all goes on in places like this.

Last edited by dovenwolf on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
Window Sill"

Once again the loud and noisy Knight exalted himself. Mikoto covered her ears until Javier was done talking."You know, you're either the coolest toy ever, or you're the biggest asshole I've ever met. Will you stop yapping and for once, be a real man! I'm inclined to believe you're nothing more than a PRETENTIOUS ASS! Shut up and just sit in the basket, White Parrot!" said Mikoto to Javier, and she was visibly irate. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Mikoto looked down at the floor, wondering if that pretty doll was going to come along. She just pledged herself a while ago, and now it remains to be seen if she'll really do as she said.

"Hurry up! I don't want to be left alone with this blabbermouth!" Mad Mikoto yelled at Aisha.

Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Playroom...
Midnight...
Window Sill...

"Hey assholes! Over here!" somebody squeaked at Mikoto and Javier. A squat green toy that resembled a retarded sea lion approached the pair. It was the window guardian, Doraymond.

It's Playtime! - Page 2 Hey_as10

"Hi there, I'm Doraymond and I'm in charge of the window and the basket elevator. If you hop into the basket, I can lower you down to the garden. But I'm not keeping the basket down there. I'll leave a string, and when you're ready to go up, just tug at it. If I see you down there, I'll throw the basket down so I can pull you up again..." Doraymond explained. He pushed the basket closer to the window. He got the ropes attached to a pulley in mere seconds.

"Do not worry, I am an expert on this. So remember, just tug the small string I will provide along with the basket and the rope. I'll pull the basket up, but I'll leave the string. Or do you want me to go over again in case you didn't get my instructions?" Doraymond asked.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 pm

It's Playtime! - Page 2 BphaX
'AISHA'

Playroom...
Midnight...
"Hunter's Den"

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Aisha says, as she turns around to catch up with Javier and Mikoto who have by then reached the window still "It would be rather troublesome if you and . Let us be done with this."

"Oh and barkeeper"
She says, as a haughty expression was plastered on her face, somewhat befitting of her character "I've nothing against you, but I shall say this; Don't preach what you don't practice. You talk about the glory of the 'hunters' , but I don't see 'how' you honor it. And I don't suppose that your fellow comrades approve of your dealing with this as well "

a small, twisted smile forming her lips as she takes a few steps closer. She doesn't know him personally, but she has heard about him through the stories of her sworn brother just like with the other toys whenever they chanced upon each other around the house "You talk about the glory of the hunt , but I don't see you going into arms and facing the Chimera, instead you let a defenseless doll such as myself to go and face death in the face. At the very least- " she walks past Preddy, pushing him aside in a manner that , and helped herself to to weapons that were hanging on the tavern, she had closed in on a broadsword, but suddenly shifted to a long sword "- I'll be borrowing this. You can't expect me to fight that thing weaponless, can I? Besides, these are weapons of the 'hunters' no? Then surely they wouldn't mind me putting their weapons to good use, rather than spend an eternity hanged up for display, just because their 'comrade' is too scared to 'hunt' "

She does a few test swings with the sword, before nodding her head and proceeded to exit the tavern. She stops at the edge of the entrance, flipping her hair before she throws a final insult to the toy.

"You're Pathetic , a poor excuse of a hunter. You had no right to call yourself a hunter if you think this is the best way to honor them. Because you're wrong. If you're a hunter, then live out your life as a hunter.

Live life to the fullest."

And with that, she left the tavern, and made her way to the window still. It didn't take that long, and soon she caught up to Javier and mikoto.

"I'm sorry it took so long" she says, before pulling out the sword that she had taken from the tavern "I needed something to defend myself. There's no point if I go in without a weapon, no?"
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:45 am

Preddy looked at the doll and said "you know nothing of the hunt and you know nothing of hunter burial practices. Trophys and places of honor are our way, when a hunter dies it's weapons and armor are placed on display for all to remember there deeds. As for that longsword It was not one of my brother's blades but the weapon of a fallen warrior brought here to be displayed in with honor there are a few of those scattered on the walls as well. Take it But be sure to bring it back." Preddy said with a sad amusement many had asked him why he had opted to stop hunting and open this tavern so he would tell her before she started her own hunt.

"This tavern was the dream of my brothers. Had they not fallen the elders would be standing here serving drinks and I would be a hunter. But they are gone and this tavern is there legacy there dream. I would love nothing more then to hunt but I choose to honor there dream. Now get out of here you have a hunt of your own to attend to and I expect to hear Glorious stories involving your victory." Preddy said as he watched her leave the tavern to catch up with the other two. Part of him wanted to join in this hunt, but instead he just turned and brought Optimus the oil he had ordered.

"Sorry it took so long. So many toys fail to understand that this tavern is not my legacy but my brothers's. The playroom treats me as it always does. As for you Mr Swordsman never seen you around here I am Preddy and I own this Tavern. As for drinks we have all sorts depends on what your looking for. Booze we have plenty of these days it seems. But we also serve cola and milk. And I even stock beverages for some of the toys with more unique tastes" Preddy said pointing to the thimble of oil he had handed the large Autobot "so feel free to order what you want." Then Preddy turned to Optimus "So How have things been for you? Keeping the toyroom safe from Ilk from the basement I hope. When are you going to try and join the warpack and bring the fight to them.?" Preddy asked as he filled some glasses for various customers.

"Where in the world Is Allenby" Preddy wondered as he worked. But putting it aside he walked back over to Wulfgar's table and asked a question that had been bothering him "Do you think they can handle that beast just the three of them?" As rude as them toys were. he knew how dangerouse a hunt was and didn't want to have to add there weapons to his walls.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 am

A loud yawn was heard from atop the staircase of the tavern, a few moments passing before the sound of footsteps began to make their way down the stairs, Allenby slowly coming into view with her arms up over her head, stretching a bit as she walked slowly down the stairs. "I really need to stop spacing out. . " She thought to herself, tripping over her own two feet and skipping the last two steps of the stairs, stepping down a little harder. . and louder than usual because of it. "Stupid feet" She said, interlacing her fingers and extending her hands forward, palms out, to stretch a little more as her eyes carefully scanned the Tavern, checking for signs of trouble before starting to look for her boss, Preddy. . not taking her very long to spot him however, determining that he was talking to someone, though she could not make out who.

She began to make her way over to him, bringing her arms behind her to maintain an innocent-seeming stance as she walked lightly, trying to make as little noise as possible, deciding that she would sneak up on her employer. . Pondering what sort of loud sound she should make to get his attention upon her arrival.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 am

Playroom
Tavern
A little after midnight

Zoro had listened to the owner of the tavern describe the significance of the weapons on the wall and looked over them. They looked like the weapons of strong warriors and wondered exactly what could have bested them in battle. He decided Preddy had talked enough about the painful subject and decided to ask later. He tapped on the bar a little before finally he was ready to order, "I guess I will take some milk then, it is good for the bones they say and I want to keep my wits about me."
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 am

Playroom...
Midnight...
Hunter's Den...

Star Nyan walked into the bar as soon as Saber/Aisha had left. He scratched his furry head in confusion. Star Nyan overheard the last few words between Preddy and the girl. He grabbed a chair and sat beside Prime.

"Well that was certainly embarrassing. Whatever the reason Wulfgar is setting those three free, I'm cool with it. So Prime, Zoro. Do you want to join the Warpack?" Star Nyan asked. "I have always seen potential in you two..." Star Nyan asked Optimus and Zoro with gleaming kitten eyes.

Playroom...
Midnight...
Window Sill...

"WHeeee! Three pansy lookin' toys gonna go down to the basement! What'cha gonna doo-oooh-ohhh? Slay the troublesome Chimeries!? Weet weet weet!" Doraymond taunted them.

It's Playtime! - Page 2 Hey_as10

"Let me give you a piece of warning my fellows. The Chimera is very powerful creature. Not even the Warpack would fight it. This looks like a very impossible task for you three, but best of luck to you. Shall I lower the basket now?" Doraymond said.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:25 am

Playroom...
Midnight...
Hunter's Den...

Optimus looked at Star Nyan and nodded, "Yes, I would be most pleased to join the Warpack. The Playroom needs its defenders united and I am more than willing to lend my blade to such an endeavor," the Prime said. He then turned around and grabbed the oil Preddy had gotten him and downed it in one go. Placing the thimble down, he said, "Thanks for the drink."

Last edited by vangran on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Playroom...
Midnight....
Hunter's Den...

Zoro shrugged at the question and sighed, "You know me, I tend to be a loner, I don't know how well I would fit in or act in an organization like the Warpack. I am pretty happy helping out when and where I can, don't get me wrong." He stretched a bit as he waited for his milk, thinking to himself that this was going well seeing as he hadnt really been out much with the others before.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Preddy nodded to Zoro and grabbed a thimble full of milk and handed it to him as he did so he looked at Optimus. "Well good luck if you take the exam. You would make a great addition to the warpack I think. Just remember to stop in and tell the tales of your deeds from time to time. You to Zoro tho this is the first time I've seen you I think you are destined for great deeds as well." Preddy said to the two warriors.

To join the warpack was the greatest honor one could receive in the house or so Preddy believed. Once upon a time he to dreamed of joining the warpack after his brothers retired to the quite life in this tavern. But now the thought of joining filled him with apprehension.

"What if I join and end up watching my new Brothers die in front of me just like my old ones" He always thought. Deep down he knew the doll had been right on a level. He was a coward but it wasn't his own injury or end he feared it was the injury or end of a close friend that he dreaded most. So he clung to his Brothers' dreams to his tavern and didn't take risks because he didn't want to go through what he went through the day his brothers had died leaving him alone.

So deep in thought was Preddy as he remembered his dead ambition to join the warpack that he failed to notice the girl trying to stealthily sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Allenby continued her little stealth mission, realizing that sneaking in the middle of a tavern was kind of silly and deciding to speed things up a little bit, her eyes continuing to wander around the room . . Though she kept her employer within her view at all times, even if at the very edges, as she made her way closer, mumbling "Sneak, sneak. ." quietly to herself as she concentrated. After making it to him she would remain behind him and lean over Preddy's shoulder with a big catty grin on her face, her hands remaining behind her back as she spoke "Heya Boss!". She would take two steps back after speaking, her hands moving out from behind her in the off chance that she actually managed to startle her employer, though she did not really believe that she had snuck up on him at all.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:53 pm

She nearly got Preddy. Had she been Silent as the night like he always told her she would have. But as it was he suddenly heard
Quote :
Sneak, sneak. .
Coming up behind him. And as soon after she said
Quote :
"Heya Boss!

Without moving he said "Sneak sneak" Isn't being silent as the night. Allenby. Tho it is good to see your up I was worried you would sleep the night away. You missed some interesting stuff as it is. Wulfgar just sent A trio of outsiders to hunt the Chimera harassing the garden. And Optimus here is finally going to take the Test to join the Warpack possibly with Zoro here. So all in all it has been a slow but definitely not boring evening tho it will likely begin picking up soon."

As he finished he turned to look at her. "So get to work Tho to be honest i doubt we will have any fights tonight. Not with Wulfgar and Star Nyan here......Well not unless they fight" Preddy said laughing at the last part. "And that is a fight I wouldnt advise breaking up"
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 pm

She pouted momentarily "Well its not like its night in here. . Makes it difficult to be stealthy." her poutiness disappeared as she took interest in what her employer was telling her, a smile creeping up on her face as she listened, waiting until he was done before leaning off to the side and giving a small wave to Optimus and Zoro "Good luck to you both!", her eyes them wandering over to Wulfgar and Star Nyan momentarily before returning to her employer "I think I'll. . not break that up if it happens, heh.". She stood there for a few moments before turning and walking torwards the exit, something on the edge of her mind not quite there yet. . She snap her fingers and turn around as she remembered what she was going to ask. "So the three that are hunting the Chimera. . Do any of them look. . Capable?".
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Quote :
QUEST: "THE STONE MENACE"
Participants: Mikoto (Angelfromabove), Javier Nostros (STINGER), "Aisha" (Aile)
There will be a short moment for some conversation, and some exploration of the garden. All participants please report to this Quest:

Idea https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net/t1317-the-stone-menace#12865
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:00 am

The 'Hunter's Den'...
Playroom @ Midnight...

It's Playtime! - Page 2 Risa_s10

"KRACK!" A table went down, all food and drinks on it getting spilled in the process. The bar's door's were flung wide open. Enter Risa Fontaine, the self-proclaimed "Heroine of Justice", posed in a Kamen Rider "Henshin" pose. She'd just punched the Hunter's Den from outside.

"It's good to be back..." she dished out her worst movie cowboy imitation. The girl cheerfully walked around the big box, and approached the Warpack leader, Wulfgar.

"You're crazy WULFGAR! You are the talk of the room! Why did you send those three toys to the garden!? Are you not man enough to take the Kimera on yourself? Shame on you!" Risa was grabbing Wulfgar's vest. Her hands were shaking with anger. "I've figured. You're chicken! If you won't go out and rescue them, I will go myself!" Risa popped her knuckles and punched a hole through the bartender's table.

"Not in my lifetime. The Heroine of Justice will see that the toys are brought back safe!" she announced, smiling sarcastically before turning around and walking to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:35 am

Allenby blinked a couple times as she watched the table fall over in the middle of her conversing with Preddy, though she wasnt sure why it fell to begin with. . but fairly sure it was related to that loud "KRACK" sound. She would turn her head and look over her shoulder to see Risa entering and turn about halfway to meet her as she was immediately passed by. Not even getting a chance to ask her to not cause any trouble before the other toy had put a hole in a table and was on the way out. . Or so it seemed. She just stood there for a moment, opting to let the toy go if she did decide to leave. . besides, there was already damage to be fixed and a mess to be cleaned up. "Well, that was interesting. ." she said, Allenby looking to Preddy "Sorry about the hole, I did not see her coming."
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:28 am

Playroom..
Midnight...
Hunter's Den..

Zoro heard the loud KRACK behind him and was so caught off guard he did a spit-take with his milk and rolled out of his chair, he quickly put his hands on his katana, not drawing them but waiting to see what had made the noise. Then in strolled one of the toys he usually avoided. Him being a bit of a loner, he tended to clash with her hyper personality. Despite this she did raise a good point, he was also worried about the other toys as well. "It is true the chimera would be a tough fight for 3 toys, especially ones that arent familiar with one another. They may need some help.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 am

Playroom..
Midnight...
Hunter's Den..

Optimus shook his head, some people needed to learn patience. After all, the toys sent out to the garden were given the task of dealing with the Chimera, not them, so it wasn't their responsibility to help them, especially as their loyalties were still in question. He remembered one time that a Terra Cotta soldier tried to pass itself off as a spear-holder and yet failed spectacularly because his body color was the same. He had had a great laugh when he saw that, although he didn't laugh out loud again as it was called creepy by his fellows. He sighed, he only hoped that kid didn't get herself hurt.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:13 am

Seeing the disturbance and the toy calling Wulfgar out on sending the three toys alone to fight the Chimera Echoed his own doubts and were in fact similar questions to what he himself had asked.....Just a lot more vocal and he thought with a sigh "A lot more damaging to my tavern."

Resignedly he bent over and began picking up the lego bits that had been spread all over. He had learned the hard way after the tavern's first free for all. Legos were a lot easier to repair then balsa wood. So he quickly began snapping the pieces back into place all the while waiting for Wulfgar's response to Risa's words.

"Oi Risa I know you like to make an entrance but must every visit involve tables getting smashed?" Preddy called to her as she left. "And watch out for that knight He has a big mouth and from the looks of him thats about it wouldnt count on him in a fight." Preddy Told her in warning. "The other two look to be reliable tho. If your going out there may the great Hunter guide you and return you all safe."

As soon as he finished repairing the table he returned to Zoro and Optmus. "So many Toys these days rushing into dangerous situations. Not that I was any different Hell without this bar and the friends I Have I probably would have went after that chimera by myself long ago." Preddy told the two of them tho really he was more talking to himself. He had never met the Chimera face to face even his brothers had given it a wide berth on there hunts.

"Tho I can relate to how Risa feels Wheter three would be enough. Part of me wants to chase after Risa and hunt that Damned Viciouse beast.....but I am not a hunter any more just a barkeep and I cant go closing the bar just to fulfill an ill gotten urge can I." Preddy laughed as he refilled both there thimbles.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
MSL Member
MSL Member
Zephyros

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 am

Allenby would mumble something incoherent to herself, gathering a few bits of lego that were a bit further than the rest and assisting Preddy in the repairs as best she could, wandering over to the exit once she had finished and decidedly keeping an eye out from there, figuring it would be easier to spot a toy that would cause problems from the door, and prevent entry if necessary. It wouldn't take her very long at all to become bored, humming little tunes to herself as she scanned the area from the entrance to the bar, doing her bouncer duties and such. . Looking back into the tavern every so often to ensure that no trouble was being caused while she was watching outside of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:25 am

Playroom..
Midnight...
Hunter's Den...

"You just relax..." said Star Nyan, who came through the window light a lightning bolt. "I think those toys can handle a scratch or two. I wish the Warpack could go but in the event that we're outside, it would be easier for Jin and his army to come here and take over. We cannot risk that..." Star Nyan patted Wulfgar's back.

Before Risa could go, Star Nyan had something to say to her. "You are an intelligent toy and you know better than to just jump in. But I can't stop you. You can go if you want... as well as anyone who would like to go with you..."
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Playroom, at Midnight...
THE HUNTER'S DEN...

"The end justifies the means. If a few toys need to die to protect the Playroom, then so be it..." Wulfgar said after catching up to Risa outside. "Don't be a fool and throw your life for toys you don't know...

"If they beat the Chimera we gain the help of the gnomes. Gnomes, Risa. They may be small but they are numerous. And arm them with the right weapons and knowledge, they can equal the Terracotta soldiers in combat. You have dreams Risa, you have ambitions. Don't let meager feelings such as honor get in the way" Wulfgar reminded the younger toy...
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Playroom, at Midnight...
THE HUNTER'S DEN...

Disturbance. Like a ripple in a calm surface of the river or the sea, The current event of 3 toys being sent to fight the chimera spread like wild-fire around the playroom. Zero was around the corner of the playroom leaning his back on some table-leg motionless as he listened in to some noisy toys who talked about it. He lowered his head and then thought about his sworn-sibling. Has she been snooping around again? More importantly did she get caught this time?

He put two fingers on the side of his helmet, or in this case his head since as a toy his helmet is his head. He tapped it twice, thinking, pondering, and then decided to move away from where he stood and decided to go inside the tavern, after all where better to get information but inside a tavern full of people.

Yes, that was a place where he could start. He just hoped nothing bad happened to his sworn-sibling, considering her knack for following her emotions way too much.

It wasn't long before he heard a 'Krack'; That made him stop in his tracks and moved his hand over the Blaygun that was on the side of his belt.

Intruders? No. Something else entirely, the warpack wouldn't let any intruders in, Heck even his first time around here was crazy as fuck. He brushed his hand over it one last time, being cautious before crossing his arms as he saw a toy come out the tavern. It was a red-head. The so called 'Heroine of Justice' as the other toys would call her.

Afterwards he turned his head slowly towards the direction of the swinging door, where Wulfgar burst out larger than life as if a hulking monster searching for battle. He shouted words towards Risa, Words that Zero didn't like one bit.

"So you're to sacrifice toys for the sake of the playroom?" His voice seeming cold and flat as it mixed in with a hollow ring due to his helmet interrupting the conversation between the two as he took slow small steps forward to show himself. "Do pardon me for intruding, But Wulfgar, the 'few toys' you speak of they could be anyone here, Makes me wonder what you really fight for...The toys in the playroom? or just the room itself?"

A small sigh still echoing, he shook his head lightly and raised it up as he looked at the two both. "And to think I expected more than this..."

He then turned his back towards Wulfgar, knowing the rumors are true. There was no need to stay in the tavern anymore the answers he wanted are here presented to him by fate itself. "I will go with those toys then, Rather than you sacrifice someone else for the 'good' of this room" And to add to the fact that he talked back to Wulfgar the Boss while he was just an unknown toy, is a major offense, He would be punished anyways, Why not welcome it on his own terms?

He eyed the direction of where the 'elevator' was, everyone knew where it was and he could at least see it from where he stood--He gave final words to Risa as to see where this conversation would lead.

"Your cause is noble but perilous if you still have the heart in you to go fight an unwinnable fight then come, but if you value your life more. I can understand and I'll go on my own. Decide quickly though, time is of the essence we don't even know if there will still be toys to rescue when we reach them."

He crossed his arms once again, Waiting for their answers. While in his mind he was ready if Wulfgar just rushed at him or maim him for his insolence.

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Playroom, at Midnight...
Outside the HUNTER'S DEN...

*SHWUP!* A metal dart pierced the floor, in front of Risa, Wulfgar, and Zero. A violet Velociraptor appeared in front of them. Hirmm, the nastiest reptile in the room. With his extremely lethal, custom-made Dart Rifle, he feared nobody except Wulfgar. Hirmm saluted Wulfgar, then he eyed the Masked Rider and the schoolgirl.

It's Playtime! - Page 2 Hirmm11

"Hold it right there you stinking robot and you slutty girl..." Hirmm hissed like a snake. "You're in a hurry to get out of the room? No shit... you're joking us, right? You will stay right here or else I will shoot the fuck out of your plastic skulls!" *chhchack!*

Hirrm loaded his rifle with another round of darts, and this time he pointed it at Risa's head. "Don't even think about it bitch or you'll taste my love!" Hirmm snarled. His voice was loud enough to be heard in the tavern. "Those motherfuckers can die for all we care. They're outsiders! Value your citizenship and your life you stupid cunt! Back in line!" Hirmm pushed the rifle harder against Risa's head.

(TO THE OTHER TOYS:
> Interfere
> Leave them alone
)
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Playtime!   It's Playtime! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Playtime!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: NON-GUNDAM RPGS :: Toy Story: Turf Wars :: The Playroom-
Jump to: