Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

The Stone Menace

Go down 
+4
Aile
STINGER
AngelfromAbove
MSL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

The Stone Menace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 pm

CHIMERA's PHASE # 2
Get Ready!

Quote :
Received damage from Previous Turn: -9 HP Aile: 7, Crosswire: 2(blocked)
CHIMERA's HP: 35/60

BGM: "Saber's Edge"
"*sigh* Must I tell you guys to move faster? The rain's pouring hard and visibility is getting poor. We're also losing our footing. A little more initiative from you guys, please?"Mikoto wearily asked of Jon, Aisha and Javier. She lifted her Pistol Sword up and held it overhead.

"I gotta commend you though, on your good job. But we'll chit-chat later. For now, focus on the opponent. Let's change our paradigm to "Commando" mode. All of us, let's fight in at closer range... Mikoto hastily gave out field orders. Running ahead of the pack, Mikoto leapt into the air and took her chance, this time aiming for the goat's horns...

Remaining at J-7

HP: 4/7

Quote :
Attack
1. Pistol Sword
--POWER: 8
--RANGE: 1

--TARGET: CHIMERA AT J-6
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:02 am

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'MELEE ATTACK' :
The Stone Menace - Page 2 A-sword
Result :
The Stone Menace - Page 2 A1-hit-1
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:53 am

Reaction to Mikoto's attacks

"Kuuuuuuuuuhhhh!" the Goat Head yapped. Mikoto's attack snapped one of its horns off. But the Goat was somehow able to save its head from pain...

The beast grew angrier as the rain poured harder.

"Kill them allsssssss" hissed the Snake Head.

Quote :
Defend attempt:
DEF: 7/10 (consuming 1)
Quote :
Roll is for Angelfromabove's attack
Quote :
I will post my HP after the Dice yields its result. And that will end Mikoto's turn as well

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:53 am

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'DEFEND DICE' :
The Stone Menace - Page 2 A-shield
Result :
The Stone Menace - Page 2 A1-fail-1
Back to top Go down
Crosswire40
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Crosswire40

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Storm Trooper Attacks!   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Jon Stewart The Storm Trooper Turn #2
Blue Team Phase

Jon winced as the skirted doll by the Chimera's meaty paw, showing quite a lot of surprise as the female figure shrugged off the attack and continued to fight. "You really are like her..." Jon thought, remembering the crushing memory's of his Haruhi struggling and fighting beside him as h3 watched Mikoto go after the Chimera with everything she had.

The rain struck Jon's mud and shit stained storm trooper, washing away the leaves and such that had kept him hidden for the last few days.

Now he was revealed to everyone, even more so then when he fired his laser rifle at the Chimera. His armor seemed to glow in the moonlight, the scratches and chips hidden by the bright glare.

Standing up he took aim and yelled to Mikoto. "I'm afraid I'll have to disobey that order! I'm afraid I'm not as durable as I used to be!"

Once again aiming at the Goat's head of the Chimera Jon fired off another laser blast.

[Remains at E-6]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Storm Trooper Attacks!   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 pm

The member 'Crosswire40' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'RANGED ATTACK' :
The Stone Menace - Page 2 A-bow
Result :
The Stone Menace - Page 2 A1-miss
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Proper Subtraction of HP against Mikoto's attack...

Quote :
HP: 27/60
Damage Received was 8 points
Exclamation Chimera's HP has been brought down to less than 50%. Chimera grows angrier...

The Garden, in Rainfall
Midnight...

The Goat failed to defend properly. Mikoto's Pistol Sword sliced the horns cleanly from the root. The Chimera wailed in pain. It thrashed around its mighty heads in blind rage, smashing pots and trampling on flowers. The Lion's head flailed itself around, destroying fences and other garden structures.

"Now you have made us mad!" said the Lion. He advanced rapidly to Mikoto, his paws sinking into the wet ground as he charged forth.

REACTION: (To the Stormtrooper)
The actions made by the Stormtrooper didn't help a bit. He seemed to have launched a shot from his rifle, but completely missed. The Snake Head noticed him, and set its sights on him. Coiling like a cobra, the snake poised back, afterwards from which, it looked at Jon Stewart intently...

Idea The Stormtrooper is out of the Snake's range...

Quote :
Exclamation Crosswire40 PLEASE NEXT TIME INDICATE WHAT ATTACK YOU USED. FOLLOW THE EXAMPLES SET FORTH BY YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS. THANKS!

Quote :
Stormtrooper and Mikoto have already made their turns. Only Aisha and Javier's turns remain active...
Back to top Go down
Crosswire40
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Crosswire40

Male

PostSubject: Sorry Again!   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 pm

(Gahhh!!! I'm so sorry! I forgot to post that Sad Please forgive my mistake, I swear it won't happen again!)
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Javier's Attack Phase
Blue Team

Garden...
Midnight...

"W--wait, what? You want us to---? Grrrmph... Nobody gives Javier Nostros orders! But I'll consider your strategy as a request, my fair lady..." Javier dashed across the rain, like white lightning, like a falcon in a dive. He slid under the monster's feet, avoiding the sharp claws and hooves. He came right on the monster's flank. When he saw an opening, the White Hawk of Vestiglia unsheathed his sword and thrust upwards, aiming for the monster's belly.

Moved to point K-6

STINGER wrote:

ATTACK

1. Vindication
--POWER: 7

Target, Chimera, J-6
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 pm

The member 'STINGER' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'MELEE ATTACK' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:03 am

"I'd rather that you don't boss us around. We know what we're doing after all" Aisha says as she reaches out her hand to take the sword that she had flung earlier back into her grasp.

She runs to the chimera's side (I6) , as she grips her sword in preparation for her next attack. A faint grin appears in her pale expression, as she suddenly swings the sword in a wide arc as she coolly calls out her next attack

"Thunderous applause"

Quote :
1. Thunderous Applause
--POWER: 10

Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:03 am

The member 'Aile' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'MELEE ATTACK' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 am

Quote :
CHIMERA takes in 17 damage
HP: 10/60...

"Very well then..."
said the Lion's head. The Chimera had been brought down to its knees by the combined might of the four toys. It was very weakened, but it was impressed. The monster accepted defeat, for though it was a beast it was also a creature of honor.

"You have proven to me your strength, whatever it is that drove you to go this far, I respect it..." the Lion said. The two other heads nodded in agreement.

"There would be no reason for us to stop you now. If you want to go, then. go..." said the Goat. The Chimera walked away and vanished into the darkness of the garden...

THE BLUE TEAM IS VICTORIOUS. MAP BATTLE END!
Back to top Go down
Crosswire40
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Crosswire40

Male

PostSubject: Jon Stewart and the Aftermath   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Jon watched as the Chimera slipped into the darkness of the moon lit night. "Strange..." He thought, lowering his weapon as the creature that had hunted him for the last three days left on a note of honor "I wonder if it really is a guardian. Not just keeping us in, but keeping others out..."

Memory's of the Zombie Toys roaming through the dump sent shivers down his spine. Had he done the right thing helping them beat the Guardian? Would other terrors follow him into the house?

Filled with worry of the unknown, he turns towards the three other toys, talking up to them as the rain continued to fall. "Are you three OK? Sorry if I wasn't much help."
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 pm

THIS BATTLE IS DEEMED CONCLUDED. Doraymond has lowered the basket. If anyone wants to refuse and RP elsewhere, you're free. But those who decide to return to the Playroom may now do so. This thread is LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stone Menace   The Stone Menace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stone Menace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: NON-GUNDAM RPGS :: Toy Story: Turf Wars :: The Garden-
Jump to: