Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ISE'S MS GARAGE!

Go down 
+8
vangran
serpentarius
Lalionus
SkylordAndy
dovenwolf
Katsushiro
PECOS
Acruxis
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Quote :
WELCOME TO ISE'S MS GARAGE!

As you all know, I'm a needy little bitch who is constantly looking for praise and approval. To that effect, I figured I would create another art thread! One where I can post my RP related works for you all to enjoy! To celebrate the opening of this thread, I'v got something BRAND NEW to show off. For your consideration! The AEO RX001-9V2! Based off of the successful Beat Gundam variant Gackto prototype! THE GUNDAM GREYFRIAR!

New space-grade high burn thrusters for added mobility. Dual shoulder mounted Heavy ordinance rocket pods. A smaller, lighter, condensed version of the Gackto's heavy beam rifle: the beam Magnum. Lastly, the Greyfriar's signature weapon: the high impact G-HAMMER, a new type of fist mounter weapon that delivers a devastating rocket punch at close quarters. The G-HAMMER rocket fist is attached to a retractable cable. It is designed to be aimed at the cockpit of an enemy MS to deliver trauma to the pilot. BRING THE HAMMER DOWN!

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Gundam_geist_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9ughm7

Last edited by Ise on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Wanted to make a mobile armor, and give the ZU something to maybe take on the gundams with lol.
THE ZCMA-02KF KAEMPFERI! This Zeitgeis heavy weight has beam canons on all sides, making it hard to get close. While it functions best in space or in water, the bottom four claws can become crude legs for amphibious operations, albeit slow moving ones.
the highlight of the Kaempferi of course are the two large, highly manoeuvrable anti-ms claws. These claws are nasty, high powered pincers with a retractable heat-blade in the the middle. The claws are designed to crab enemy mobile suits by the torso and then impale it with a heat-blade, which will often pierce the cockpit and incinerate the enemy pilot. Perfect for capture operations.
That said, the kaempferi can also take on battleships. Using it's 8 beam canons to provide cover fire, it can get in close and scuttle a ship with it's claws!

More Mobile armours to come OuO
ISE'S MS GARAGE! Zcma_02kf_kaempferi_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9ugnwe
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:25 pm

Very good!
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:26 am

I do like the designs, I will say that the name of the MA irks me, but only because it makes me want to bring the Kampfer in the RP. I'd kill for the Kampfer Amazing lol

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Tumblr_nf93l4EAAU1rjxyrgo3_500
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:39 am

Kaempferi is the Latin species name for the Japanese spider crab.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:45 am

The kampfer does look like one ouo
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:49 am

Well it is half of it, the Kaempheri part also is used in the name of a Japanese Larch, thanks to Engelbert Kaempher. Kaempfer is also the correct english spelling of Kämpfer if you don't use the umlaut. Anyway it doesn't really Irk me persay just reminds me of one of my favorite Zeon suits of all time. Glory to Zeon!
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:51 pm

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Zcma_02kf_kaempferi_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9uk54d
Zeitgeist MA Paralomis

ISE'S MS GARAGE! 154___ma5lpe3_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9ukn8a
Figured I should show the Warpack some love
Calling this one the Guts-Popo, or something like that lol. Gotta fix the saturation a bit looks faded for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:30 am

Thanks Ise. I will surely use that mobile armor in the future!
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Stella gundam   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:33 pm

ALRIGHT!!! I think I've gotten the technique down~ Thanks to BRO for teaching me his methods~
BEHOLD! MY BEAUTIFUL NEW GUNDAM DESIGN!

THE STELLA GUNDAM!
I took colouring inspiration from G-self gundam. Combination of AGE and Zeta parts lol. Really happy with how it turned out. Again, Admins feel free to use! I can easily add shields, weapons, and backpacks to anything that I post here~
ISE'S MS GARAGE! Gundam_zodiac_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9uodg0
(Just noticed a few pixels outside the lines, didn't show up when I was working on it in PS. Will fix tommorow lol)
Back to top Go down
PECOS
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
PECOS

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-02-22

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:16 pm

The TBS could use a Gundam like that.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Ayatsuri   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:45 pm

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Marionette_zaku_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9va9kj
 ZCMS-08AY AYATSURI
The lineart for a Zeitgeist Union MS that I'm working on. Just needs to be shaded and coloured OuO/
Playing around with the idea of ascendants and cyber ascendants, figured one of those super humans would be needed
to fully control all six arms. Or perhaps multiple pilots? Or maybe the smaller arms are controlled the same way funnels are?
I think I'm getting pretty good at this.

OPEN MESSAGE TO ADMINS! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS FOR MOBILE SUITS OR ARMOR FOR THE RP! I don't really want to waste my time making more of these if they won't be used lol XD
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Color it!
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Haha will do XD
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Paralomis might be the suit used by the Cyber Ascendant guest player from Lalionus
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:15 pm

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Marionette_zaku_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9veebx
ISE'S MS GARAGE! Marionette_zaku_2_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9veeod
 ZCMW-08AY AYATSURI
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Stella Gundam   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:50 pm

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Stella_gundam_garage_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9vejoy
STELLA GUNDAM 
Recoloured the Stella Gundam and gave it a Beat Gundam head since It seemed to fit better. Added a shield and Volker's signature weapon: the G-Hammer
still to come! Solis Gundam and Luna Gundam
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Wow man, your design are very cool. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:28 am

Nice shield, very AGE-1 in its paint job, but hey I like Age-1. Though I would've liked Age-1 more if it didn't have that spoiler on its back hehe
Back to top Go down
SkylordAndy
MSL Member
MSL Member
SkylordAndy

Male
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2014-11-08

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:48 am

The Stella Gundam seems like a mobile suit for me, i love the gundam hammer!
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:54 pm

I figured this out. The Paralomis will be the Cyber Ascendant MS. I am just waiting for the guest player to get back home. Then I will ask her to log in.

Keep up the great designs ISE. I noticed your lines are getting smoother and cleaner! <3
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:00 pm

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Marionette_zaku_2_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9veeod

Isaac. easy on the softglow on this one. The black parts are being obscured by the light.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:16 am

Ise wrote:
Quote :
WELCOME TO ISE'S MS GARAGE!

As you all know, I'm a needy little bitch who is constantly looking for praise and approval. To that effect, I figured I would create another art thread! One where I can post my RP related works for you all to enjoy! To celebrate the opening of this thread, I'v got something BRAND NEW to show off. For your consideration! The AEO RX001-9V2! Based off of the successful Beat Gundam variant Gackto prototype! THE GUNDAM GREYFRIAR!

New space-grade high burn thrusters for added mobility. Dual shoulder mounted Heavy ordinance rocket pods. A smaller, lighter, condensed version of the Gackto's heavy beam rifle: the beam Magnum. Lastly, the Greyfriar's signature weapon: the high impact G-HAMMER, a new type of fist mounter weapon that delivers a devastating rocket punch at close quarters. The G-HAMMER rocket fist is attached to a retractable cable. It is designed to be aimed at the cockpit of an enemy MS to deliver trauma to the pilot. BRING THE HAMMER DOWN!

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Gundam_geist_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9ughm7

I want to know, if I can rename this to "Beat Gundam Ozawa"...? Countess told me there's actually one more spare Beat Gundam inside the Edelweiss. If we can trust Warpack, either this or another of the Beats might be lent to them for the "Rescue Pathetic Cinco" Mission. That may be a big risk but you'll likely face a large number of Nimbus enemies... and you will need the best machines possible.
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 am

My GREYFRIAR ono

Yeah, it's ok, you guys can go ahead and call it Ozawa
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:42 am

Wait. Maybe I'll reserve the Ozawa name for the sniper unit. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

ISE'S MS GARAGE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: BATTLE ROOM :: RPG Rules, Gameplay, Discussion :: RPG Discussion-
Jump to: