Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ISE'S MS GARAGE!

Go down 
+8
vangran
serpentarius
Lalionus
SkylordAndy
dovenwolf
Katsushiro
PECOS
Acruxis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:47 am

Sniper for the win!
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2012-04-06

PostSubject: AEO-RX001-9k Beat Gundam Gackto Kamui   ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:14 am

Alright guys. I've done it. I've finally perfected my technique for customizing mobile suit art! Beautifully high-resolution lineart done from scratch, and coloured from the ground up. I've given up on using Illustrator to convert low-res images into vector art via the instant image trace program, and have started just doing it myself. No substitute for effort and care. 

The art is so clean I could cry <3
Finally, the definitive Beat Gundam Gackto, for your viewing pleasure~

ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 Beat_gundam_gackto_redemption_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9wofau

Upgraded slightly on the Lunar City, the Beat Gundam Gackto has been given an entirely new loadout and a new backpack to match. The wings on it's back aren't designed for flight, but are rather guiding flaps to help steering at high velocity, improving maneuverability. The boosting thrusters, while not capable of true flight, allow the Gackto to leap great distances and even glide down from higher elevation.

The shielding on the shoulders have also been over-hauled, so as to better compete with the newer, more durable mobile suits. The asymmetrical design helps to balance out the Gackto's load out as well, with the lighter shield being equipped to the side with the heavier weapon, and the heavier shield equipped to the side with the lighter weapon. Careful thought and planning has gone into the Gackto to make it a well balanced, general purpose assault unit.

Finally, the weapons are what make the Gackto a versitile unit. While not as uniquely powerful as the more specialized units, the Gackto is more adaptable to different combat scenarios. In the left hand is the "Venom Stinger", a high RPM sub-machine gun. While the poor accuracy limits it's range, at close quarters it can deliver a punishing barrage of ballistic rounds. However it's true potential lies in under barrel attachment. The "Venom Stinger" gets it's name from the canister of military grade acid. Once again, the range is severely limited, but is brutally effective if it lands a hit.

In the right hand, The "Mk.I Esper" Prototype. An experimental, scientific railgun developed by the Edelweiss' engineers based on stolen black market blueprints provided by the Warpack. It generates a powerful electromagnetic field within the barrel to propel a devastating 280mm caliber explosive shell to speeds exceeding 3km/s. Boasting high power and good range, the drawback of this prototype weapon is the amount of energy required to fire it. Such a weapon is to be used sparingly, missing with this weapon would be costly.

Finally, the heavier shield on the left side hides compartments of guided-missile pods. Standard ordinance, but reliable and useful nonetheless.The generator has been improved, giving it a longer operational time.

BONUS:
ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 Beat_gundam_dominique_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9woms5

My Gundam Greyfriar designe, touched up and colour change. To be used by Dominique most likely, the RX001-10! To be named by BRO later~
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ritsuka

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:55 am

I love them both! Seamlessly added your own touch to Bro's already cool designs! My personal wish right now is to be able to fight these two Gundams!
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:58 pm

Been on a roll this weekend, heheheh. Now this is till very much a WIP. The Base colouring is done but there are stilll smaller details and text that I want to add. Black, white and gold stripes here and there, more details to the backpack, and then of course weapons.

FWZ-JJX996 Eisen-Gewehr
ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 Edelweiss_gundam_by_ixrxshokatsux-d9wqv7q

Faust und Wulfgang Zukunft Ingenieurwesen (Faust & Wolfgang Future Engineering):

The FWZ-JJX996 Eisen-Gewer is the newly launched prototype of the 
Faust & Wolfgang Future Engineering. A relatively new company that is a joint venture between former Park Heavy Industries Chief Engineer Viederiche "Cid" Wulfgang and former AEO R&D Scientist Professor Helena Majorelle Faust. After Park Heavy Industries was purchased by the Yaho Foundation, Wulfgang left to pursue a private venture with his former schoolmate Dr. Faust. Together, they created Faust & Wolfgang Future Engineering; a company that specializes in creating unique and advanced Mobile suits & weapons. Pushing technology to the limits, the machines they make are not meant to be mass produced, but rather are to test the latest innovations in mobile suit technology.

The Eisen-Gewer is designed to be a stealth unit, its special reflective coating negates most radar, radio and Doppler scanning technologies. What's most impressive is it's cool burning heptane fueled thrusters that help greatly in masking its heat signature. Designed for combat for both atmosphere and space vaccum enviroment, the Eisen-Gewer is also able to function optimally up to 200 meters below sea level.

While its stealth design is ideal for reconnaissance missions, The Eisen-Gewer is also well suited for guerrilla warfare. A single unit can make quick, tactical strikes against a small platoon of Nimbus mobile suits, sowing dissent and chaos before the enemy can even get a lock on it.  
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:04 pm

OH! Wow! Such Vector! This is a Faust MS huh? Hmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Ise
MSL Member
MSL Member
Ise

Male

PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:03 pm

lol, just wanted to write something to go with the suit, figured I'd attempt to add more Faust family lore~

FYI to all non admins, everything I put up here is non-canon unless posted elsewhere by admins~
Back to top Go down
Daiquiri
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Daiquiri

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2016-03-23

PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:27 am

A very talented artist. Your work is very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISE'S MS GARAGE!   ISE'S MS GARAGE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ISE'S MS GARAGE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: BATTLE ROOM :: RPG Rules, Gameplay, Discussion :: RPG Discussion-
Jump to: