Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!

Go down 
+4
vangran
Rap Goblin
Seilif Alfius
MSL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 pm

The member 'Achillobator' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Melee Attack' :
Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Melee
Result :
Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Miss
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Lucis missed his first attack at rap. but saw that his teammate followed through. And then he saw the Deathscythe trying to take a swing at him.

"Too slow..."

He frowned and moved the controls making the Deathscythe miss it's swing.

"Nice try but not good enough!"

The Destiny moved to J-13 to Deathscythe's side and opened it's palm as a bright light eminated from it.

"Take this!"

MMI-X340 "Palma Fiocina" palm beam cannon
Type: Melee
ATK: 3000
RANGE: 1-2
USE: 3/4

Last edited by Acruxis on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Melee Attack' :
Result :
Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Hit
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Lalionus Gravebrood wrote:

"Oh please, go ahead and check machine number 19. Dad said it couldn't log on..." she said.

"Thank you." that being said, he heads to the said Machine. He enter's his profile card.

Quote :

****Pilot Confirmed.****

Name: Kirisagi Seilif Alfius
Pilot Rank: Special Rank - Program Dev
Number of Registered Gunpla: 5

Special Access Granted

The door opened easily. He enters the Machine, sat on the Pilot's cockpit and closed the hatch. carrying his bag, he takes out his laptop and a box of a Model kit, the GN 000 0 Gundam (Rollout Colors).

"Alright buddy, long time no play. We have been playing Beta Simulations in the Bandai Hobby Center to test new features for the machine. But not in the public servers. Here's our chance. All we need is to fix this Machine." he whispers to himself as he put's on the kit's GN Feathers and directly to the Haro Scanner. There are no signs of error from scanning and the pilot profile log in. He then put out one USB Cable and connected to his Laptop and to the Main Screen of the Machine. In the Laptop, a language software is opened. It has a Bandai Logo and below it is named Bandai Program Dev-Kit.

As soon as everything's ready, the Loading Screen took a long while and it received and error.

Quote :

Rejected from the Server
Unable to determine error while acessing xc05034, xc05034.

The following errors were detected.

EAX=007f0400 CS=019f EIP=004c533c EFLGS=00010206
EBX=00000000 SS=01a7 ESP=007eff50 EBP=007f0108
ECX=00000000 DS=01a7 ESI=82012370 FS=2d97
EDX=c00309c8 ES=01a7 EDI=82012534 GS=0000

Debug? Y/N

He pressed Letter Y button and press enter. On the Laptop screen it says the specific error.

Code:

EDX=c00309c8 ES=01a7 EDI=82012534 GS=0000

Compile Error:

EDI=82012534 : Is trying to access a non-existing value.

"Ohh god, this must be my superior's doing. He said a few months ago that he thinks he screwed on tiny code on one of the machines. I was definitely trying to find this Gunpla Machine in the Hobby Center but it was already sold to someone." he said.

"Now, to replace this, and this...."

Quote :

EDX=c00309c8 ES=01a7 EDI=82012577 GS=0551
Code:

Compile Error:

No Errors Found

Quote :

Reconnecting to Server

Connected!

And suddenly everything goes black.

Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Hyun soo was observing Kirisagi fiddle with the machine's connections. Any mistake this guy does, and she's gonna report him directly to BanDai. However, it seems that the guy fixed the machine, and got it booted in no time. She also saw the 0 Gundam's GN feathers and was impressed. Kisaragi's GN feathers look very good and there are no traces of nub marks on it.

"Is machine number 19 okay?" she asked Kisaragi.
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Acruxis wrote:
Lucis missed his first attack at rap. but saw that his teammate followed through. And then he saw the Deathscythe trying to take a swing at him.

"Too slow..."

He frowned and moved the controls making the Deathscythe miss it's swing.

"Nice try but not good enough!"

The Destiny moved to J-13 to Deathscythe's side and opened it's palm as a bright light eminated from it.

"Take this!"

MMI-X340 "Palma Fiocina" palm beam cannon
ATK: 3000
USE: 3/4

Sam was nearly blasted in the head unit by that Shining-finger-like attack, but the Deathscythe was no slouch in melee combat. With a few presses of the button, Sam made his Gunpla raise its left arm and let the buster shield take the entire force of the attack. The ensuing explosion was fierce, as shrapnels from melted plastic flew all over the place. Thankfully, Sam's good painting and topcoating saved the buster shield from being lost forever. "That was a nice try, and good evasion..." he commented on the Destiny Gundam's pilot. It seems that he underestimated Lucis.

Shield: 2 /3
HP: 12000/13500

The Deathscythe seemed like the underdog here, fighting a mid-season upgrade. But as far as Sam could remember, the Wing units are roughly equal to f91 in tech levels, while Seed units are only on par with Z or Zz tech. There was no reason for him to loose. Besides, Deathscythe was slightly smaller, and seemed more agile than the large, bulky Destiny. Time to seal the deal. The Deathscythe spun around like a tornado, spinning with it its powerful beam scythe. Destiny Gundam will be in for a shock.

Beam Scythe
ATK: 4200
COST: 32 EN

EN LEFT: 183/225
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm

The member 'Achillobator' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Melee Attack' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Another fakking beam sword was coming Rap's way. "Shit! You mothafakkin Gundam!" Rap said as he moved the Zaku's shoulder shield to deflect Evend's relentless assault. Gundam X sure was moving fast, and its proving itself to be a fakking melee monster. Of course, Rap would never ever admit defeat.

Rap (Zaku Phantom) Used Defend/Shield: 2 /4 left
4000 damage is then halved.
HP: 7470 / 12670

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHIT YOU FAKKING BITCH YOU I WILL NEVER EVER EVER LOSE TO A PIECE OF FAKKING SHORT-DICKED BASTARD LIKE YOU HAKHAKHAKHAKHAK!" he bellowed to Evend over the intercom. Rap began to curse all he wants because there is no rule that prohibits cursing in Gunpla Battles anyway. Pissed Rap yanks out the Zaku's Beam Tomahawk again from its shield and swings like a mad barbarian at the Gundam.

"I WILL... VIOLATE YOU!!!!" he threatened Evend.

Rap moves to J-10 just beside Gundam X

MA-M8 beam tomahawk
ATK: 3800
RANGE: 1-1
COST: 14

EN_LEFT: 145/173
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

The member 'Rap' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Melee Attack' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm

(OOC Seilif I moved to N-6 earlier)

Wing Zero seemed unfazed despite the commotion going on. Shou Hazami, the Wing Zero's pilot, looked on as the Gundam X and Destiny Gundam struggle with their opponents. Maybe it's finally time to end this battle. Gundam X looks like it's finally going down thanks to Rap's violent style of playing. Shou looked at his keyboard and pressed four letters.

Z E R O

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Botox

Finally, Zero System had activated. Loads of information about the two opposing enemy suits start to enter Shou's brain. Even in a Gunpla Battle, the Zero System could mean total victory... or absolute defeat. Shou never expected this to happen... in his first Gunpla Battle he could very well lose his mind. Nonetheless, he tried to remain calm. There, finally Wing Zero provided him with Gundam X's data... its weak points, strengths, even the 4 second delay for it to retrieve the microwave from the moon. X's cannon was just as strong as his buster guns. Shou knew, he can't let the cannon fire.

Wing Zero moves from N-6 M-9

Zero System
Note: Allows Wing Gundam Zero to attack twice in one turn. Costs 50 EN per activation.

EN LEFT: 310 / 360

Twin Buster Rifle (Separated)
Type: Range
ATK: 3400 x 2 dice rolls
RANGE: 3-6
USE: 2/4

AND AGAIN DUE TO ZERO SYSTEM'S EFFECT

Twin Buster Rifle (Separated)
Type: Range
ATK: 3400 x 2 dice rolls
RANGE: 3-6
USE: 1/4

TARGET IS GUNDAM X.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm

The member 'serpentarius' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Ranged
Result :
Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Crit Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Hit Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Miss Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 Hit
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Hyun Soo left Kirisagi with his work. She then stared back at the screen. Inside the TOrrington simulation, all hell was breaking loose. At any moment now, Evend's Gundam X will be vaporized by the Wing Zero. Rap was doing a great job providing an excellent distraction for Shou that Evend must've forgotten that Wing is still there. Sam was holding on against Lucis despite the Deathscythe being weaker than the Destiny. This looks like a landslide victory for the Blue Team.

"Perhaps I can now determine who's going to represent Hana-Ban-Ban cafe in the All Japan Gunpla Battle League..." Hyun soo wondered. To be a part of the soon-to-be-established HBB team will be a bliss for the chosen Plamodelers. Resin kits and weapons, spray paints and many modeling supplies are just some of the incentives for team members.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:53 pm

I can't lose just like this....not just like this....I need to-

Lucis gripped his controls tighter as the beeping alert of deathscythe's incoming attack was resounding throughtout the cockpit.

"I won't let the mistake i made earlier happen again..."

Lucis felt like his mind went blank and pressed the red button on the right side control activating the Destiny's Wings of Light, avoiding the Deathscythe's attack he then moved to K-9 right infront of Wing Zero's decimating Shots and used his shield to block all of the incoming shots, covering Gundam X.

"Gundam X!! use the satelitte Canon!!"

Destiny's Remaining HP and EN
HP: 3660/17260
EN: 255/450
Shield: 2/3
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Hyun Soo was amazed. To think someone would give his own life (or HP) to save others. "Now this is the kind of player I'm looking for..." she commented on Lucis' actions. She smiled and kept monitoring this sweet turn of events...until she hit a big conclusion!

From her desk she disconnected John, Sam, Rap, Shou and Lucis from their machines. Poof! Their screens turned blank. And then their capsules opened. Before they could complain, she approached the five and smiled at them.

"I wouldn't want any of you guys to taste defeat on your first game. Just to let you know," she said, "I'm not charging you today... or for the rest of the year, for playing here. You know..." she said... "You five are now part of the Hana Ban Ban Gunpla Battle Team! Follow me upstairs!"
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 pm

As Lucis was taking on the damage he was surprised that the virtual reality screens went blank. And a red message was blinking on the screen saying Disconnected.

He slowly removed his hands from the controls it sort of felt painful as he had gripped the controls too tight. He looked at his reddened hands and sighed as he listened to Hyun Soo speak.

She spoke to them but his mind was still on the battle, he knew that what he did was a gamble and 20% was the only success rate he had and knew that losing was inevitable. He clenched his fist as he lowered his head and blamed himself for Team Red's defeat.

If only I had saved that Quebeley...We could have won, I disappointed not only my kit but my team mates as well. Even Shou...I bet he was expecting a good fight, but i was too weak...Damn straight I am...What a shameful first time...
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:08 pm

It's a shame the fight didn't really end as planned, but Sam just sighed and took off his helmet. He removed his 1/144 Deathscythe from the machine and placed it in his bag. He was surprised to hear that he was now an member of Hana BanBan cafe's own Gunpla team. And if what Hyun Soo said is correct, he can play here EVERYDAY, FREE OF CHARGE! Now who's stupid enough to pass that up. Following Hyun Soo's invitation, he trailed her upstairs. Is she taking them to meet her dad, the owner? Will she give them FREE option parts? Or will she do a sexy striptease in her room? Things just keep running wild in Sam's head. "C'mon guys! Let's go!" Sam said to Evend, Shou, Rap and Lucis.
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 3 76888681