Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!

Go down 
+4
vangran
Rap Goblin
Seilif Alfius
MSL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:06 pm

John couldn't help but smile, not only was he able to fight in a Gundam, but now he was going to be on a Battle Team going to tournaments showing off the power of the Hana Ban Ban Gunpla Battle Team.

He was glad that Community College had ended. He now had an associates degree now in the Arts. And while he really wanted to start at a Four-year institute, this could potentially pay for college, and he was not one to waste an opportunity with that kind of pay-out.

He looked at the other two that were with him. It was ironic seeing as how just minutes before they were enemies. And while he was not overly enthusiastic about working with the Zaku fighter, the Deathscythe pilot seemed like a nice guy.

"Hey, Deathscythe, what's your name? I wanted to say it was a good game, and that it would be an honor to fight beside you. Oh yeah, and are you taking the Perfect Gundam or will you be sticking to your own suit? I mean, I know my X wouldn't stand a chance in a Tournament, but your Deathscythe would probably last. Although if someone came forward with a Deathscythe Hell that might be a problem. But whatever the case it is your choice." Saying this while shoving his hand forward at the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm

vangran wrote:
John couldn't help but smile, not only was he able to fight in a Gundam, but now he was going to be on a Battle Team going to tournaments showing off the power of the Hana Ban Ban Gunpla Battle Team.

He was glad that Community College had ended. He now had an associates degree now in the Arts. And while he really wanted to start at a Four-year institute, this could potentially pay for college, and he was not one to waste an opportunity with that kind of pay-out.

He looked at the other two that were with him. It was ironic seeing as how just minutes before they were enemies. And while he was not overly enthusiastic about working with the Zaku fighter, the Deathscythe pilot seemed like a nice guy.

"Hey, Deathscythe, what's your name? I wanted to say it was a good game, and that it would be an honor to fight beside you. Oh yeah, and are you taking the Perfect Gundam or will you be sticking to your own suit? I mean, I know my X wouldn't stand a chance in a Tournament, but your Deathscythe would probably last. Although if someone came forward with a Deathscythe Hell that might be a problem. But whatever the case it is your choice." Saying this while shoving his hand forward at the younger man.

Sam looked up at the big guy. "Hayashibara... Hayashibara Sam... that's my name..." he said in perfect English. "But you can call me Sam" he added. He shook John's hand. "Your Gundam X is actually pretty good... especially now that you got a GN Sword III...As for me, I think I'll take the Divider and the the Perfect Gundam."
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life!   Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Acruxis wrote:
serpentarius wrote:
Shou politely turned down Hyun Soo's offer. He had a Gunpla shop of his own, and he was thinking of ordering 3 machines from Kisaragi. He had no intention of being Park's subordinate, because he will form a team of his own, or enter the Japan Nationals alone. He walked out of the door and saw Lucis walking down the street. He called Lucis.

"Oi. You there, pilot of the Destiny Gundam. It was a good match. Nice game."

Lucis was just done keying in the location of the gunpla shop and had walked only a few steps away from it when he heard Shou, the Wing Zero pilot call out to him. He turned to face Shou.

A Good match...? I barely did anything...but if that's what he says...fine...

"Yes it was....You've shown me real battle. I hope to do better next time, the next time we meet."

"I think your more than just a plamodeler..." Shou said, seemingly hinting something beneath his calm exterior. He walked right up to Lucis and spoke near him. "The Destiny Gundam isn't just an ordinary mobile suit. It's special, like my Wing Gundam Zero is. Have you forgotten how awesome this mobile suit is in Gundam Seed Destiny? It was cool but it lost because Shinn Asuka is weak. However, in the right hands..."

Part 1: Gunpla Is My Life! - Page 4 ZGMF-X-42-S_Destiny_%28Raika_Kuragane%29
"Destiny is invincible..." Shou said.

"I'm giving you three choices. You can either join my team, duel against me, or walk away. Here is my cell phone number: 0915-XXXXXXX. Call me" And with that Shou walked away. As he disappears into the street, the nearby anime shop plays this song on its radio...

"Meteor"
~TM Revolution