Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part 2: The Basics

Go down 
+4
BOSS CHIEF
Acruxis
Seilif Alfius
Rap Goblin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Mr. Park looked in horror as piles of unconscious customers littered in his shop. He immediately called the hospital sending for many ambulances. Hyun Soo was petrified at where she stood, she could not move. "Oh my God... what is going on?" she asked herself. She looked around and felt sorry for everyone. And then she mustered enough strength to make a suggestion.

"Mr. Alfius is it safe to check what these things are? They look like ELS from the Gundam 00 movie." She asked. As far as she knew there were no model kits of the ELS. "I will go and dive into the program... using my Gunpla..." she suggested, turning on machine number 32.
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm

The man was surprised to see the sight before him. An unknown computer virus suddenly took it's shape at the monitor just like the ELS from the Gundam 00 Movie.

Kirisagi then stood infront of Hyun Soo and tried to stop her.

"I suggest we should check every detail first from the Namco-Bandai Games. I'm sure they'll have an answer. If you will excuse me President..."

He picks up his cellphone to call Namco-Bandai games. With the speed dial of 3, the phone rings from the other side of the line.

"Hello? This is Prog Dev Kirisagi. What's happening at our servers?"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Seilif Alfius wrote:
The man was surprised to see the sight before him. An unknown computer virus suddenly took it's shape at the monitor just like the ELS from the Gundam 00 Movie.

Kirisagi then stood infront of Hyun Soo and tried to stop her.

"I suggest we should check every detail first from the Namco-Bandai Games. I'm sure they'll have an answer. If you will excuse me President..."

He picks up his cellphone to call Namco-Bandai games. With the speed dial of 3, the phone rings from the other side of the line.

"Hello? This is Prog Dev Kirisagi. What's happening at our servers?"

BANDAI NAMCO OFFICE:
"Hey Alfius. We don't know what's going on. Cases seem to be isolated in the Alkihabara and Shibuya Regions right now. Anti-Viruses don't friggin work man!"

Izumo stepped forward and explained to the remaining people inside the shop. "No program is able to stop this. In Shibuya we fielded sixteen HG 1/144 00 Qan[t]s to fight this using trans-am burst. ELS, as we call them, they don't seem to be affected. We had to destroy them manually by fighting them in-game.

The software president adjusted his glasses a bit, the gleam seemed to be reflecting from the lone machine Hyun Soo started.

"It's a bit risky. But usually skilled players can get rid of these ELS from LAN servers." Izumo added.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

"Then, The only way to get rid of these ELS is to remove the Internet connection and make it connect to a Local Area Server. Destroy the virus and so it couldn't get any back up. I can't let Namco Bandai's customers do the job. I'll do it. It's a part of our free service for buying these Gunpla Machines." he replied.

He took out his 1/144 HG 0 Gundam and attached it's GN Feather.

As he stares at his kit and talks, "Hey man, you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Reluctantly, Sam Hayashibara went back into the shop after seeing what just happened inside. Though he was deeply hurt when Mr. Park socked him with his fists, Sam cannot allow such a thing to destroy the lives of many Gundam fans all over the world. When he got inside, he could not find his Deathscythe at all. But he didn't let it depress him any further. He took out the 1/144 Perfect Gundam, which he modded over the weekend to look like its GFF counterpart.

Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 055605c9c684bbcba9aae7b14e638d80.image.359x450

"I don't know where this ELS came from, or what it is, Sir..." he told Mr. Izumo Uchitemmo, "but let me go in and try to free this shop from the outbreak. After all, the only way to do it is by fighting the living virus directly, right?"

Sam was all ready to go. The Perfect Gundam will enter and try to fight off the ELS phenomenon, whether alone or with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm

"Hey there, the one with the Perfect Gundam. Wanna risk your life?" he shouted from the red haired boy afar.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Orange Tanuki Hobby Store
Akihahabara, Japan...

Shou was getting a bit impatient waiting for Lucis. He got a text message from a friend who works in a flower shop near Hana Ban Ban. Upon reading the message, Shou's eyes widened in shock.

Quote :
Hey Shou! U got 2 check this out man. Ppl inside the HanaBan cafe hav passd out due 2 wat they say, a virus attack. In the form of ELS from the movie!

Koushiro Tenma
Sent: 9:57am

"What in the world is this?" Shou wondered. Using his hacking skills, he connected his shop to Hana Ban Ban cafe. He tried using spectator mode in the CCA stage. What he saw made him nervous. Swarms of ELS 3d models were all over the server. He immediately phoned the Hana Ban Ban cafe, hoping somebody would pick his call up.
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Seilif Alfius wrote:
"Hey there, the one with the Perfect Gundam. Wanna risk your life?" he shouted from the red haired boy afar.

The Bandai employee was right. Engaging the virus resulted in many people experiencing seizures, just like in that infamous Pokemon episode years ago. But still, Sam cannot let this pass. Everyone else was in the shop, incapacitated. He knows that the Hana ban ban cafe might be ordered to close down if more casualties arise.

"Sir you may be right but I have made up my mind. I maybe weak, I may be unruly and I broke many rules today. But I will not let mistakes weigh me down. I will acknowledge them and move on. If I fear the enemy, then what will happen. I will sit inside that capsule and fight. That is the privelege of being a man..." he told Seilif with brave eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 pm

"Do i look like i would stop you? You're coming with me. This fight will be messy if i'm not mistaken. Just like what happened on the Gundam 00 Movie, were going to eat metals so get ready. You pick any machines inside, i will set up a LAN server and disconnect every machine from the internet. From there, the Virus won't be able to send packets for another wave. This is virus busting gentleman. Were gonna bust it through playing. Now i need 2 CPUs with one workstation motherboard. Now if you'll excuse me i'll head upstairs." he said to the boy as he goes off to pick up any CPU he could see in the Shop.
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Sam knew of the immediate danger that was coming to kick his ass from Axis to Jaburo and beyond. But, he needs to be a man. And he needs to trust Kirisagi Seilif Alfius, the Bandai programmer.

The eager Sam picked computer number 5, where a small child is seated unconscious. He takes the child out and places him on a chair. When Sam opened the Gunpla reader, he gawked at the smell of molten plastic. "Pheeew... the machine is still warm. But I guess this will do!" He took out a can of hi-temp topcoat, the same one used for coating cars. "Plastic friendly," says the label. He applied a generous amount on the perfect Gundam, and placed it inside. The topcoat should prevent the kit from melting quick. He tossed the topcoat can to Seilif so he can apply it to his 0 Gundam.

"This is like placing your Gunpla in an oven, but its worth the risk. I have to do it, for the children!" Even if John Evend is nowhere at least Kirisagi is here. Their dynamic partnership might work.

"Sir please launch the server!" he asked Seilif politely.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm

The Cab had dropped off Lucis on Natsuka street. Lucis looked for the alley that Shou had told him. He surveyed the area a bit and saw one. He walked down to it and then on a corner he saw a plate saying "Natae" street.

"Looks like this is the right place..." He said as he walked on forward.

He saw a small shop with blue roof and a tanuki raccoon statue near the entrance.

"Looks like he wasn't kidding...about the raccoon"

Lucis shook his head in amusement and hastened his stride towards the shop and opened the glass door.

"Shou, I'm here!" Lucis spoke in a loud tone as he looked around the rare kits but didn't find Shou, Until he saw Three Game Capsules he saw one lighted up and approaced it.

"Shou?" He knocked on the back of the cockpit capsule.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Orange Tanuki Hobby Store
Akihahabara, Japan...

"Come in... quick..." said Shou. His phone ran out of battery. "Damn... no choice but to log on. Quick, we're connecting to the hana Ban Ban Cafe's database... You should take a good look at this..." Shou said, pointing to the ELS units surrounding Axis Rock in the Char's Counterattack server.

Shou opened a capsule for Lucis to sit on. "I see you've brought a Dynames... good. Let's see what that ranged suit can do."
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Lucis was puzzled on why Shou seemed uneasy and looked at the Screen that Shou showed him.

His eyes widened in the sight of the ELS.

"This can't be?! ELS? on a game? what is this a virus?"

He looked at Shou open a capsule for him as he went to the side of the capsule and tweaked the prefence. and chose Sniping Configurations, as Shou spoke to him.

"Yeah, good thing i brought this one along...talk about timing..."

Lucis hopped on the seat and looked at the upper part of the interior of the capsule, a rifle component had popped out of the upper interior just like Lockon's on the anime.

"Nice...it worked" He said amusingly and then looked to Shou. "So you plan to exterminate the virus in Hana Ban Ban Cafe?"

Lucis had opened the Gunpla scanner and put his Dynames in it as he inserted his card on the Pilot data card, and pressed some buttons for more configurations.
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Kirisagi catches the spraycan and sprays it to the 0 Gundam.

"It will be up in a moment. For now just sitback and relax but don't close the hatch of the machine. Just ready your things." he replied.

The man searched upstairs but it's locked. He head quickly to the counter of the shop and he saw 2 CPUs which looks usable.

"Okay, Mind if i use these." he picks it up and connects both of the CPUs together with his Laptop to the router where the Machines are connected. Bandai Employees are only allowed to emulate a server in a Local Area Network if there's an event being held or there's an emergency. He called Namco-Bandai to ask permission to emulate the server in Hana Ban Ban Cafe and he was given the permission.

As he types words in the laptop, he concentrates on the screen.

Quote :

LOGIN SERVER... Online
PILOT DATABASE... Online/ Currently using Backup Files
MAP SERVER... Online

After setting the server up, he unplugs the Modem. The whole Gunpla Machine Area is completely disconnected from Internet.

"We got the some ELS trapped in the LAN Server. So... Let's start?" He shouted to the red haired boy.

"What's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Responding to Seilif, Sam introduced himself. "Hayashibara Sam!" he said, a bit ashamed of his American first name. Sam plugged the Perfect Gundam in. The computer interface boots up and shows him a menu selection. He chooses Char's Counter-Attack scenario, the one featuring the 2nd Neo Zeon War.

"Hayashibara Sam, ikimasu!" The Perfect Gundam launches out of the Ra Cailum battleship and imitates Strike Gundam's pose in the Gundam Seed opening song. "ELS sighted!" said Sam. The battle begins!
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 667px-ELS_attacking

Char's Counterattack Server...

Upon sensing the Perfect Gundam logging in, the massive ball of ELS that was surrounding the booster areas of Axis, started to swivel rapidly. 10 ELS units began to speed in the direction of the Perfect Gundam, with the intention to assimilate it.

Here's what you guys need to know:

30 ELS units
Refer to Gunpla hanger for stats.
Back to top Go down
Seilif Alfius
MSL Member
MSL Member
Seilif Alfius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:50 pm

"Alright, Looks like everythings set." He inserted his Pilot Card onto the Machine and enters the capsule. Placed his 0 Gundam on the Gunpla Scanner, puts the helmet on, plugged in the jack for communication and sits in the cockpit as the capsule closes.

The machine scans the 0 Gundam slowly and afterwards, to the server selection screen. He choosed the "Server 1 - LAN : Chars Counter Attack".

Quote :

0 Gundam (Rollout Colors)

HP: 12000/12000
EN: 300/300
Move: 8
Shield: 3/3

GN Beam Gun
Type: Range
ATK: 2900
RANGE: 2-4
USE: 6/6

GN Saber
Type: Melee
ATK: 3800
RANGE: 1-1
COST:30 EN

GN Field
NOTE: Defensive feature only. Cannot counterattack while being used. Allows 0 Gundam to reduce total damage taken by half. Does not use up "Shield"
Cost: 50 EN

The screen flashed brightly as the 0 Gundam spawns out and bursts GN Particles allover in space, high above the Players spawning point. It doesn't need to launched out of a ship. One advantage of having the Special Access only bestowed upon Namco-Bandai Employees.

"Kirisagi Seilif Alfius, 0 Gundam, Deru..." he shouted as he saw the ELS coming in waves.

"Tch, never expected this many." he said in the communication line.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Hyun Soo strapped on her pilot vest and helmet, and entered her card and Qubeley. This battle looks like it will be a very intense one for her, as well as for the Ban-Dai dude and Sam.
Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Zeta-Gundam-Qubeley

"Hyun Soo Park, Qubeley, heading out!" The Qubeley launches from the La Cailum ship too, and once it was out, it spread its magnificent wing-like shoulder binders. Searching for the ELS, Hyun Soo notices the Perfect Gundam flying ahead of her.

"Sam... you take care out there," she radioed the chunky mobile suit's pilot. Suddenly she notices a spherical mass forming in the distance. "There they are!" she warned. "Where's Kirisagi?"

BGM Quantum Burst started playing in the server.

Quote :
Model Kit: HGUC Qubeley
Scale: 1/144
Series: Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam
Custom Colors: None
Background: Hyun Soo got into plamo when she was 17. Her first kit was the HGUC Zeong, but an unfortunate event in which her pet cat gnawed the poor plastic robot to bits. Hyun Soo obtained a second kit last year though, Haman's Qubeley. This kit is mostly an out-of-the box build.

HGUC Qubeley 1/144 Scale
Park Hyun Soo

Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Queley

HP: 14160
EN: 120
Blocking: 2/2

Beam Saber
ATK: 3900
COST: 16 EN

Hand Launcher
ATK: 2800
COST: 14 EN

Funnel
ATK: 400 x 10 dice rolls
RANGE: 2-9
COST: 30 EN
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm

As Lucis was waiting for Shou's plan, His screen suddenly beeped as a small window appeared on his screen.

He enlarged the window by pressing a button near the radar settings, and read the message quickly.

"Perfect Gundam...by Sam Hayashibara?, He launched alone?!"

Then another window popped out.

"Huh? 0 gundam by Kirisagi Seilif Alfius and Ms. Park's Quebeley...atleast he had some people with him" Lucis sighed in relief. "But who knows how long they can hold on.."

He quickly buckled up and looked to Shou. Sorry buddy no time to waste I'll go on ahead and provide Cover for this guys!

Lucis pressed two buttons on the Cockpit dashboard as the seat went in the capsule cockpit and locked.

The screen slowly loaded the Char's Counter-Attack scenario and then the ELS came next.

"I'm in for a beating on this one...better help those guy first"

"Lucis Lacroix Dynames launching!" Lucis was launched from the Rewloola, Char's flagship, GN particles spreading out in open space as his full armored opened up.

Quote :
Gundam Dynames
Lucis

HP: 12280/12280
EN: 300/300
Shield: 4/4

GN Beam Pistol
ATK: 1300 x 4 dice roll
USE: 6/6

GN Saber
ATK: 3800
COST:30 EN

GN Missile
ATK: 800 x 8 dice rolls
RANGE: 3-5
USE: 2/2

GN Sniper Rifle
ATK: 3500
RANGE: 3-8
USE: 4/4

Special Ability: Snipe
ATK: 5000
RANGE: anywhere on map. anywhere!
USE: 1 ammo from GN Sniper. Requires an extra cost of 75 EN as well.
NOTE: No need to roll dice for this. This shot is an automatic HIT.

GN Field
NOTE: Defensive feature only. Cannot counterattack while being used. Allows 0 Gundam to reduce total damage taken by half. Does not use up "Shield"
Cost: 50 EN

TRANS-AM
NOTE:
-Movement + 1
-All damage + 1000
-Enemy's attacks that are HIT can become MISS
-Lasts for two player turns only. After 2 actions, trans-am expires.
Cost: 150 EN

"Dynames, providing support!"

The Rifle compartment in the cockpit lowered as Lucis pulled it down to him and used it as aiming device for the Dynames, It's V-fin went down on it's eyes as a small scope appeared as he aimed the rifle at the ELS.

"Nerayutsu!"

Last edited by Acruxis on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Impromptu stats for Perfect Gundam

Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Perfect_Gundam
Perfect Gundam
Sam Hayashibara

HP:13980 / 13980
EN: 150 /150
Move: 5

Weapons

* Special Beam Saber
Power:6000
Cost: 50 en
Range:1-1

*60mm Vulcan Cannon
Power: 1000
Use: 5/5
Range: 1-2
Type: Ranged

* 2-barrel Hand Beam Guns
Power: 3500 x 2 dice rolls
Use: 3/3
Range: 2-4

* 360mm Shoulder Rocket Gun
Power: 4800
Use: 4/4
Range: 4-6

Extra Features:

* Armor Purge System
Description: This is the new feature that's implemented to the Perfect Gundam. When the unit has run out of Ammo, the unit can remove it's armor, reverting it back into the RX-78-2 Gundam to increase it's combat skills and mobility.When armor is purged, Perfect Gundam becomes basic RX-78, meaning it has no optional armaments. HP will be reset to 12000, energy to 99, shields to 3/3, and move to 6, regardless of whatever remains of previous stats.

Gundam (basic)
Sam Hayashibara

Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Gundam

HP:12000/ 12000
EN: 99 / 99
Move: 6

* Beam Saber
Power:37000
Cost: 12 en
Range:1-1

*60mm Vulcan Cannon
Power: 1000
Use: 5/5
Range: 1-2

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:15 pm

BGM: "ENVOY FROM JUPITER"

The ELS picked up a heat signature emitted from the east of Axis. The swarm sent out 10 interception units to attack the intruders.

"Begin Assimilation Phase..." started appearing on the player's HUDs. This was no joke. And somehow, Kirisagi was not able to completely shut down the internet connection. Nobody wants to have their internet disconnected, but unfortunately for Hana Ban Ban Cafe this would be the best time to get cut off. The ELS will flow in as long as this massive gathering of their units exists.

Quote :
E.L.S (numbers 1-10)
Computer Virus

HP: 3700 / 3700
EN: ∞
Defend: --

Physical Attack
ATK: 3400
TYPE: Melee
RANGE: 1-2
Cost: --

Assimilate
Becomes any mobile suit that it kills. The only difference is the new assimilated unit will have infinite EN and attacks... but not HP.

Suddenly they turned around and started to chase the Perfect Gundam. The lead ELS unit goes forth ahead and tries to ram itself into the Perfect Gundam.

Quote :
E.L.S (1)
Computer Virus

Physical Attack
Target: PERFECT GUNDAM (Sam)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:15 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Melee Attack' :
Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Melee
Result :
Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Miss
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Suddenly the BGM changes. An unknown mobile suit, unregistered from the servers made its appearance. Hovering over the bewildered battlefield in space known as Axis, a white bird-like mobile armor appeared from the clouds. It soon turned out that this was the Wing Gundam Zero, in mobile armor form. The Wing Zero's immense speed proves to be faster than the ELS. as in Neo-Bird form it moves around 9 spaces, faster than the ELS can possible hope to catch it. The Wing Zero flies around the formation of ELS, hopefully drawing attention so the others can start picking off targets.

Quote :
Wing Gundam Zero
Shou Hazami

HP: 16940/16940
EN: 360 / 360
Move: 7 (9 for Neo Bird Mode)

1. Machine Cannons
ATK: 2200

2. Beam Saber
Type: melee
ATK: 4000
COST: 32

3. Twin Buster Rifle (Separated)
ATK: 3400 x 2 dice rolls
RANGE: 3-6

4. Twin Buster Rifle (Combined)
ATK: 6000
COST: 60

5. Rolling Twin Buster Rifle
ATK: 10000
Use: 1/1
Dice Rolls: As many as within range. Friendly units must be included.

Note: This is a MAP attack. All enemies within Zero's range of 3-6, friend or foe, will be damaged if it hits. Targets must be named in order.

The dice result will show this once rolled:
1, 2
3, 4
5, 6
7,8 and so on...

Zero System
Note: Allows Wing Gundam Zero to attack twice in one turn. Costs 50 EN per activation.

Neo Bird Mode
Note: Allows Wing Gundam Zero to move across greater distances. +2 Move. Also, In this mode, only the Twin Buster Rifle (Separated) is usable.

"I'm checking out my Laptop right now guys..." Shou told the others through voice chat. "Seems like the Shinjuku area's had these problems too... Not that you'd know, that was classified information on Bandai's database. Apparently they don't want the pubic to... knnowww!!" said Shou, as the immense G-Forces started to rattle him violently inside the insanely fast Neo-Bird. "This Virus can only be destroyed by... direct combat!"

The Wing Zero allowed itself to be chased by the ELS. Still in Neo-Bird mode, Shou speeds faster and faster. The ELS is on his tail now, and they're about to close in because Wing Zero is losing fuel. Desperate to shake them off, Zero transforms into mobile suit mode in the blink of an eye and pulls a death defying maneuver. He pulls back and stops, causing the ELS to fly past him. Just as about they are to return, he unleashes a buster rifle blast to annihilate them once and for all.

"Eat plasmaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Shou yelled at the top of his lungs. Wing Gundam Zero pointed his rifles forward, then fired, separating the two beams and spinning until he does a 720 degree turn.

Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 08883_018

Quote :
5. Rolling Twin Buster Rifle
ATK: 10000
Use: 0/1
Dice Rolls: As many as within range. Friendly units must be included.

Note: This is a MAP attack. All enemies within Zero's range of 3-6, friend or foe, will be damaged if it hits. Targets must be named in order.

The dice result will show this once rolled:
1, 2
3, 4
5, 6
7,8 and so on...

Target ELS 2-9

Last edited by serpentarius on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 pm

The member 'serpentarius' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Ranged
Result :
Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Hit Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Hit Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Hit Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Miss Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Miss Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Hit Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Crit Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 Hit
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: The Basics   Part 2: The Basics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 pm

ELS 2, 3 ,4, 7, 8 and 9 were instantly caught in the giant particle beam from Wing Zero, while 1 and 10 continued to chase the Perfect Gundam. ELS 11-20 enter the fray, and split into 3 groups.

E.L.S (numbers 1 and 10)
Computer Virus

Physical Attack
Target: Perfect Gundam