Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"

Go down 
+7
Lalionus
BOSS CHIEF
Jin_Muraki
Seilif Alfius
Albion
serpentarius
Rap Goblin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Empty
PostSubject: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 pm

(Starting thread as a moderator)

PART 4: "Dawn of Determination"

Hana Ban Ban Cafe...
1 Hour Later...

BGM: "Alarm Bell"

A full hour has passed since Jin Muraki arrived in the shop. He had ordered a clubhouse sandwich, some iced tea and some mints. He rolled his gaze across the shop, looking at the forty or so Gunpla Battle players that were enjoying themselves with their little arcade game. Jin Muraki thanked the services and stood at the center of the cafe.

"Everyone! I am Jin Muraki, heir of the Muraki Estate that will soon be purchasing Namco Bandai. I would like to propose a little tournament, today, and eight lucky players will have the chance of fighting my elite army. Should you lose, I will purchase this shop, and all of you peons will be serving under me. However, if you win, then Namco-Bandai will be having something for you. This I say, on the behalf of the president, Mr. Izumo Uchitemo..." Muraki announced with arrogance.

He sat on computer number 1, and placed four 1/144 kits one by one inside the scanner. Once, their data has been scanned, they are ready to be launched using Muraki's Special Army Card. This card is only issued to shop owners, Bandai Managers and other VIPs. Essentially, this allows a person to spawn an army of grunts using only 1 model. An army, of his desired number and choice.

The server opened for 8 players... 8 of the best this shop has to offer. The map, Taklamakan Desert from the Anno Domini timeline. Players are to launch at the center of the map, dropped from the Ptolemaios. An assortment of enemy units will come and attack them wave after wave. Basically, this game will be SURVIVAL MODE.

Players are to spawn inside the blue boxes of their choice. They cannot leave the map, or go to the RED areas unless they want to meet INSTANT K.O. via EMP field. Coincidentally, these Red areas are where the enemy NPCs will spawn. The Map appeared for the whole shop to see on the big screen.

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Taklamakandesert

Jin chuckled sadistically as he waited for brave players to step forward and accept his challenge...

RULES:
--Eliminate all Enemies
--Players are allowed to Self Destruct. Self Destruct means giving up your REMANINING HP and using it to damage your Foe. Range is 1 space around Self-destructing unit. Self Destruct can be blocked though, don't worry. No need to roll Dice, this is an automatic HIT.
--When all 8 players have been killed/defeated it's game over. The Hana Ban Ban Shop's ownership depends on this.
--We play this in Phases... unlike Chapter 2. Player Phase first, before enemy Phase. You must have a captain, one that is online regularly. He/She can skip other players turns, ending your Phase.
--Grunts will defend. Miss Lalionus, please give me stats for Leo, Aries, Taurus and Serpent. Thank you and happy playing.

Last edited by Jin_Muraki on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Hana Ban Ban Cafe...
Seat Number 24...

Typically, Shou Hazami would pay spoiled brats like Jin Muraki no attention. But when he heard Muraki's plan to dominate this shop, and purchase it, he was offended. Even if Hana Ban Ban Cafe was his shop's chief competitor, Jin's words can be considered foul. With a bit of anger forming up inside him, Shou picked up his 1/144 Wing Gundam and placed it inside the scanning device in Seat Number 24.

"I'll show this Muraki a real lesson..." Shou said. He wondered why Lucis still hasn't replied to him, after an hour. Shou placed the normal suit and helmet on, activated the Wing Gundam's card and waited for the map to load. Thanks to the patch, some mobile suit data were updated. The addition of the Gundamium Alloy property to his XXXG-01W was a welcome surprise.

The map finally finished its loading and Shou was treated to a lush visual of the Taklamakan Desert. Shou realized that his Wing Gundam was inside the Ptolemy, and 3D HUD displays of Sumeragi and Feldt were talking to him. They sure felt real, only more anime-like. The Wing Gundam was dropped down below, kicking up a large dust cloud as its feet made contact to the ground. The Gundam's search-eye on its chest activated, scanning for the NPCs that are coming his way.

"Leo-Types confirmed, locations still unknown..." Shou said, with every bit of dramatization as if he was inside an actual Gundam anime. "Muraki is using OZ troops to suppress us... I see..." Shou is now at J-10.

Quote :

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Winggundam1144

Wing Gundam
Shou Hazami

HP: 13930/13930
EN: 330/330
Move: 7 (9 for Bird Mode)
Shield: 4/4

ATTACKS:

Beam Saber (MS Mode only)
Power: 3700
Type: Melee, Beam
Range: 1-1
Cost: 40 EN

Vulcan Cannons (MS Mode only)
Power: 1000
Type: Range, Solid
Range: 1-2
Use: 5/5

Machine Cannons (MS Mode only)
Power: 2200
Type: Range, Solid
Range: 2-3
Use: 4/4

Buster Rifle (MS, Bird Mode)
Power: 4700
Type: Range, Beam
Range: 3-5 (maximum of 3 targets in a straight line, up to 3 x dice rolls)
Cost: 55 EN

System Features:

Bird Mode
Effect: Grants Wing Gundam extra mobility(+2 Move)
Cost: 10 EN

Gundanium Alloy (Innate ability)
Effect: Strongest type of mobile suit armor, subtracts 2500 points from all kinds of damage taken.
Effect 2: Used in tandem with the "Shield" command, the formula for taking damage is :(Damage divided by two, then minus 2500)

Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Lucis had received Shou's text earlier but was unable to read it due to the wild ride he had with Rap II earlier while going here, Lucis had alighted from the scooter that was the transportation that brought him infront of Hana Ban Ban cafe.

Lucis saw a notification on his phone and flipped it open.

Quote :
SMS...

"Hey Lucis where are u? I left the shop closed, Im here @ Hana Ban Ban Cafe."

What a coincedence, Lucis thought to himself as he scanned the parking area before the street of Hana Ban Ban Cafe, he saw a luxurious car, A white Porsche. A brief flashback flashed in his mind.

Another luxurious car...just like before...after i followed rap out...and then the ELS incident occured...could it be some high-up from bandai?

Lucis made his way to the scooter which Rap II was moving out of the drive way.

"Excuse me Rap!" He hurriedly said as he opened the seat compartment and pulled out the Dyname's box from the bubble wrap, he ran in front of the automatic door and faced Rap. "I'll go on ahead, I'm sorry! looks like something big is brewing!"

The automatic door opened for him as he ran inside, he saw an uncanny looking man on the center of the cafe, as he heard him speak arrogantly.

Quote :
Should you lose, I will purchase this shop, and all of you peons will be serving under me. However, if you win, then Namco-Bandai will be having something for you. This I say, on the behalf of the president, Mr. Izumo Uchitemo..."

Lucis saw seat number 24 where Shou was on as his name appeared on the screen behind the seat. Lucis looked at the noble looking man from the edge of his eyes and glared, as he went to seat number 25 and input some codes and commands for the sniper option, the cockpit capsule opened backwards as when Lucis looked inside he saw the sniper rifle hanging from the upper part, He buckled himself and inserted his pilot card and Dynames on the Gundam scanner.

"I don't like this...but i have to do this..." he whispered under his breath, as the cockpit slowly closed by the seat entering the capsule, As usual he didn't wear any pilot suit and helmet.

The cockpit screen went black as it loaded and his Gundam's data appeared with Updates from the new patch.

"This is useful...." he reviewed the minor update as the map loaded.

Quote :

Gundam Dynames
Lucis

HP: 12280/12280
EN: 300/300
Move: 8
Shield: 4/4

GN Beam Pistol
Type: Range
ATK: 1300 x 4 dice roll
RANGE: 2-4
USE: 6/6

GN Saber
Type: Melee
ATK: 3800
RANGE: 1-1
COST:30 EN

GN Missile
ATK: 800 x 8 dice rolls
RANGE: 3-5
USE: 2/2

GN Sniper Rifle
ATK: 3500
RANGE: 3-8
USE: 4/4

Special Ability: Snipe
ATK: 5000
RANGE: anywhere on map. anywhere!
USE: 1 ammo from GN Sniper. Requires an extra cost of 75 EN as well.
NOTE: No need to roll dice for this. This shot is an automatic HIT.

GN Field
Type: Defensive
Effect: Negates an enemy attack 4000 and below, however, above 4000, the attacks break through at full power.
Cost: 50 EN

TRANS-AM
NOTE:
-Movement + 1
-All damage + 1000
-Enemy's attacks that are HIT can become MISS
-Lasts for two player turns only. After 2 actions, trans-am expires.
Cost: 150 EN

"Lucis...Dynames, Launching" He said in a monotone, as he was launched from the Ptolemaios he made his gundam descend on J-9. He opened the communication lines with the Wing Gundam.

"I never expected you to use wing...I've seen the data and all...do you think we can handle it and all?Who else would join the fray?" Lucis looked different than before, he now sported Red-haired and looked more mature than before. "It's me incase you don't recognize..."
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Taklamakan Desert Server,
Machine Gunpla number 5...

Sam's hatred of the Little Dragon team was transfered to Jyn Muraki. He was pissed at the guy, thinking he can buy everything with money. "Looks like this guy is worse than that Izumo Uchitemo... but is this guy really from Bandai? A special army card...What the hell... he could be a shop owner..." Sam wondered. But, wasting no time he got in his seat, number 5 which was quite near the door.

"Nobody threatens this Cafe like that! I accept your challenge, Mister Muraki!" Sam answered back to Jin. He placed his Perfect Gundam inside, and slipped in his data card. Once the screen finished loading, the Gundam leaped out of the Ptolemaios and landed behind the Dynames at I-9. Sam looked at the two comrades. Their mobile suits looked fearsome in the desert heat.

"Howdy guys!" he cheered the two.

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Creppe

Quote :
Perfect Gundam
Sam Hayashibara

HP:13980 / 13980
EN: 150 /150
Move: 5
Shield: 3/3

Weapons

* Special Beam Saber
Power:6000
Cost: 50 en
Range:1-1

*60mm Vulcan Cannon
Type: Ranged

* 2-barrel Hand Beam Guns
Power: 3500 x 2 dice rolls
Use: 3/3
Range: 2-4

* 360mm Shoulder Rocket Gun
Power: 4800
Use: 4/4
Range: 4-6

Extra Features:

* Armor Purge System
Description: This is the new feature that's implemented to the Perfect Gundam. When the unit has run out of Ammo, the unit can remove it's armor, reverting it back into the RX-78-2 Gundam to increase it's combat skills and mobility.When armor is purged, Perfect Gundam becomes basic RX-78, meaning it has no optional armaments. HP will be reset to 12000, energy to 99, shields to 3/3, and move to 6, regardless of whatever remains of previous stats.

Gundam (basic)
Sam Hayashibara

HP:12000/ 12000
EN: 99 / 99
Move: 6
Shield: 3/3

* Beam Saber
Power: 3700
Cost: 12 en
Range:1-1

*60mm Vulcan Cannon
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Maximilian, called simply Max by his 'friends', was just chilling in the Hana Ban Ban Cafe when a man he was sure he recognised from somewhere stepped up in front of the gathered crowds. The way he arrogantly thought that he could buy loyalty with money was something that really got to Max, coming from a rich family himself. As players stepped up to the challenge laid down by Jin Muraki so did Max.

Placing his 1/144 custom colored GN-X - his prized Gunpla procession - into the scanner he sat down within seat number 26 noticing the other two players that had already logged on to defend the shop from the clutches of Mr Muraki. Placing his helmet on Max was transported from the real world to the boiling hot virtual environment of the Taklamakan Desert within the Ptolemaios I. As a loving fan of Gundam 00 Max couldn't help but find it ironic that his GN-X would be launching from Celestial Being's flagship. With the GN Drive[T] charged and ready he launched landing at square J-8.

The brown-haired boy grinned as he looked to the three other players that joined him in today's match - all Gundams he noted. Well it was no surprise since hardly anyone used grunt-type MS when Gundams were on offer, "Well then, let's see what Mr Muraki and his money can do!", the young Weiss called out as his faithful GN-X readied itself for battle.

Quote :

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Gnxesff2

GN-X
Maximillian Weiss

HP: 12500 / 12500
EN: 300 / 300
Move: 8
Defense: 3/3

GN Beam Sword
-Power: 3800
-Type: Beam, Melee
-Range: 1-1
-Cost/Use: 30 EN

GN Vulcan
-Power: 1000
-Type: Beam, Range
-Range: 1-2
-Cost/Use: 4/4

GN Beam Rifle

-Power: 2900
-Range: 2-4
-Cost/Use: 5/5

GN Long Barrel Beam Rifle
-Power: 3700
-Range: 3-5
-Cost/Use: 4/4

GN Shield
Type: Defensive
Effect: Negates an enemy attack 3900 and below, however, above 3900, the attacks break through at full power.
Cost: 50 EN

[Mod Edit:

"J-7" isn't a legal launching site. It's not even colored Blue. You are placed in the Nearest Official Landing Zone, "J-8"... ]

--Jin Muraki, Moderator

Last edited by Jin_Muraki on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected the Coordinates.)
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 pm

"You look odd... you look like Patrick Colasour..." Shou told Lucis, commenting on his red hair. Well, others may find Lucis' sudden makeover funny, but Shou wasn't the "cheerful type", so he kept a deadpan expression, as if he really didn't care. The Wing Gundam couldn't pick up the locations of the OZ Leos due to the sandstorm's turbulence. Shou also took notice of Sam Hayashibara landing behind him and the Dynames. He paid no attention to Sam's greeting whatsoever. He simply pointed his buster rifle around, in case an OZ mobile suit appears. The arrival of a mysterious GN-X caught his attention though. All this time, Shou had been playing with people he knew. This newcomer was quite bold to face Muraki's challenge. "Can you keep up?" he asked Maximillian.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Quote :
"You look odd... you look like Patrick Colasour..."

Lucis gave a small frown after that statement, to be compared to both a noob and idiot like that from the anime series. He sighed.

"I just wanted red...Red encompasses man's passion, and I want to change..to be like Char Aznable..." He said seriously but without any pressing tone on the comm line.

Another comm line opened as a familiar face and voice appeared. It was Sam.

"Sam Hayashibara...Long time..." Lucis said as he pressed some more buttons to adjust the settings on the desert. "Nice teaming up with you again...and Keep your eyes peeled...it's just like the-"

But before Lucis could say the ELS incident he picked up another signature a blue GN-X as a teammate, it's stats appeared on a small window on his screen and he skimmed through it as the comm lines were open.

"Maximillian...A new face huh..."

And then he heard Shou say through the Comm lines

Quote :
"Can you keep up?"

Lucis simply smirked at this line. It was Shou's welcome remarks.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Maximilian was surprised as a brown-haired young man, a little older than himself, appeared on a holographic monitor right in front of him - ah the wonders of 00 technology:

Quote :
"Can you keep up?"

The brown-haired Weiss boy nodded in reply, "Yeah, I can keep up don't worry about me. Name's Maximilian by then way incase you hadn't checked.", he smiled in a friendly way at the pilot of the Wing Gundam.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Jin looked at the former Bandai employee Seilif, for one last time before he was about to close the capsule on him. His right eye glowed somewhat pale white hue, with electricity appearing around his irises. A circuit design appeared from his eye, down to the cheek and into Jin's chest. He made sure Seilif saw it. Activating a special device, he sent a mental message to Seilif, where only Seilif can hear Jin's thoughts:

"The Rai-gan... or thunder eyes... I want you to have it..." Jin sent by mental link...
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 pm

He heard the conversation and connected the comm towards the GN-X, As a brown haired teenage boy, not much far from his age appear, looking a bit nervous as he interrupted the conversation.

"If you can keep up as you say..we need you as sweeper. we pick off units a bit far and you finish them off, save ammo, save hp. save space, pull back if you think we can't support you or if you'll get surrounded..."

Lucis stared at him for a moment.

"I see you're nervous, It's normal for a first time, if you need help don't hesitate to call...Sam will be your secondary back-up as he is mid range. get the game plan?"
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 am

Another person joined in on the conversation of the GN-X and Wing Gundam pilots, one that was nearer his age but he seemed to have the confidence of someone much older as well as their wisdom - he had picked up on Maximilian's fleeting nerves.

The Weiss boy nodded again "Alright, I'll...I'll give it a go.". His GN-X's eyes flashed as he began to look out onto the sandstormy desert awaiting the enemy OZ MS to begin moving - OZ just happened to have some of the most infamous MS designs ever which got Maximilian itching to see them.

Maximilian looked at the second person who had contacted him and begun to speak, "Thanks...y'know for helping and that. I hope I won't be a burden.", he smiled sheepishly. This was after all his first time 'deploying' as it were.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Taklamakan Desert
Server, Gunpla Machine Number 001
Host: Jin Muraki

Jin closed his capsule, and started the game. There was still time for FOUR additional players to show up, as long as their boxes remain unoccupied. Jin planned to occupy these boxes as fast as he could, so that other players cannot respond. He smiled and started to place in his troops.

Beyond the sandy horizon, yellow mono-eyes started to glare fiercely. This may look like a mirage, but no, it is not. It is the ominous stare of the OZ Mobile Leos, approaching to crush the three Gundams and the lone GN-X. Three appeared from the east, and another three from the western side of the map. The Leos began their march until all of their starting positions were taken.

Initially, these Leos appeared to be piloted by Mobile Dolls. A closer look at their data, shows who are piloting them. Though the location is unspecified, it is not Jin who is controlling these Gunpla directly. They were piloted by children, but still under Jin's spell. On the screen, they are wearing HRL uniforms. Their eyes look deprived of life, as if permanently on SEED MODE. As they mindlessly chant "Hail the Muraki Corporation! Hail the Muraki Corporation!" repeatedly.

Leo x 6
Jin Muraki (NPC Control) x

HP: 8230 / 8230
EN: 102 / 102
Move: 5
Defend: 3/3

ATTACKS:

Beam Saber
--Power: 3700
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Melee, Beam
--Cost/Use: 12 EN

103mm Machine Gun
--Power: 2400
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Range, Solid
--Cost/Use: 5/5

DoberGun
--Power: 5000
--Range: 3-5
--Cost/Use: 3/3

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Taklamakanready

END OF ALL STARTING PHASES.

Player Phase BEGIN!

Last edited by Jin_Muraki on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 pm

PLAYER PHASE
Sam Hayashibara / Perfect Gundam

BGM: "Mobile Suit"

Sam immediately caught the Leos that appeared on the western front. Without hesitation, he forced the controls to turn around to meet the enemy. The Perfect Gundam's thrusters ignited, propelling it forward as it roared across the sand dunes with maximum power. This was their chance, a preemptive strike!

"Just mere paper-thin Leo's eh? I'm surprised the desert wind hasn't' torn them to shreds already. Hey guys! This one's mine!" he shouted enthusiastically. Seconds later he was face to face with an OZ monoeye. "Kisama...." he said with a gritting of teeth. The Gundam aimed its twin-barreled beam shooter guns at the Leo... and pssshooow! Two laser particles flew out of the gun at high speed.

Quote :

target: LEO A (I-2)

2-barrel Hand Beam Guns
Power: 3500 x 2 dice rolls
Left: 2/3
Range: 2-4

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 pm

The member 'Achillobator' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Range Attack' :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Ranged
#1 Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Hit

--------------------------------

#2 'Range Attack' :
#2 Result :
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm

A LITTLE REMINDER FOR THE RULES:

Units can only move while in their OWN TEAM PHASE.
You can Counterattack, but you can't move if its the opposing team's PHASE.

Now back to the Story.

Mr. Park was shocked by Jin Muraki's announcement. He wanted to punch that sick bastard in the face but he couldn't. He looked in horror as the great numbers of Leos appeared to fight the Gundams and the GN-X. Nobody was brave enough to join the fight... except for Hyun Soo.

Hyun Soo stepped forward and was about to place her Gunpla inside a capsule when Mr. Park stopped her. "No. You can't go in. There's no telling when the ELS might come---" Park immediately stopped. He saw Seilif standing idly in the corner.

"Seilif... Go. You're a better pilot than my daughter..." Park said.

Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Shou Hazami / Wing Gundam PLAYER PHASE

Shou Hazami merely looked in disbelief, at the Perfect Gundam. The fool Sam broke off the defensive formation and rushed singlehandedly at the incoming Leo troops. As Shou could remember from Gundam Wing, Leos can overpower Gundams given the right chance and the right pilots.

But soon enough, Shou's worries were relieved. Sam's shots were successful in connecting to the LEO A. Still, there was no confirmation if the mobile suit was able to block the Gundam's attacks. Backing the foolhardy Sam up, Hazami rushed to the ally's side and prepared to finish off the Leo once and for all.

The team's group BGM changed, as if the Perfect Gundam's hits gave them hope. The BGM changed to "Power".

BGM: "POWER"

"Don't break formation, you fool! I can't believe this is all that you learned from Hana Ban ban Cafe? Let me show you what kind of training me and Lucis have passed through!" The Wing Gundam moved to F-5, without transforming. It lifted its heavy buster rifle and took aim at the Leo that Sam was targeting. The buster rifle condensed the mega-particles located inside its canisters... preparing for a large shot. Lightining sparks surrounded its barrel.

"Mokyo hosoku... Hakai suru!" Shou commanded the Wing Gundam. A large stream of highly-concentrated plasma came out of the buster rifle, evaporating the sand as it comes straight at the hapless Leo. The Wing Gundam was slightly pushed a few meters back by the power of the buster rifle.

Buster Rifle (MS, Bird Mode)
Power: 4700
Type: Range, Beam
Range: 3-5 (maximum of 3 targets in a straight line, up to 3 x dice rolls)
Cost: 55 EN

Target: LEO A
En Left: 275/330
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

The member 'serpentarius' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Crit
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Counterattacking...

Jin's face seemed to twist into a picture of irritation. The combined attacks of the Wing and the Perfect Gundams were almost enough to destroy the Leo...almost. Taking all off the attacks and defending against them with all of the shields it could use, the Leo was reduced to a mere 30 HP. In addition to this, the pilot inside was wailing for help.

"Lord Jin please have mercy!!!! deliver me from the fangs of the enemy!" the little child yelled, his face appeared on the screens of the Gundam pilots and the GN-X. But he could do nothing, as Jin was manipulating the child to go on forward despite his Leo nearly destroyed. The Child raised the Leo A's dobergun against his will and fired it at the Wing Gundam

Leo A
HP: 30/8230
Shields: 0/3

DoberGun
---Target, Wing Gundam
--Power: 5000
--Range: 3-5
--Cost/Use: 2/3

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:34 pm

The member 'Jin_Muraki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Akihabara Umekura Hospital
6th Floor, Ward M

This morning, Rap (I) lost the battle. His vital signs disappeared. At exactly 11:23 am, he was pronounced dead by the doctor.

Hana Ban Ban Cafe...

Rap (II) was still not aware of his twin brother's death. He entered the cafe and watched the Gunpla players fighting. He just watched Lucis and the Dynames stand idly as the Wing and Perfect were fakking fighting for their lives.

"Where's your fakkin' conviction..." Rap said softlym referring to Lucis.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Quote :
"Thanks...y'know for helping and that. I hope I won't be a burden.",

"You won't be if you follow our instructions, keep calm...you can do good, trust me..."

BGM:Life&Death

Before Lucis was done talking to Max, Sam suddenly broke from the damn defensive line much to both Shou and Lucis' surprise.

Damn it, If we break up the leos will swallow us along with the next wave if we get too close to them! He suddenly looked at max on the comm. "On me!" He shouted as he throttled Dynames towards I-5 . "Do not engage enemies recklessly, do not stray from me! if you see incoming enemies from behind notify us and don't engage!"

And then he saw Shou's Wing gundam take a hit from a dober gun, although the dust covered it, making him unable to see if Shou blocked it.

The Dynames pulled out it's dual pistols and aimed it at different targets at Leo A (I-2) and at Leo B (J-2). He made it fire at intervals as if covering shots.

"Sam Fall back to formation!" He shouted at max on the comm line.

Quote :
GN Beam Pistol
ATK: 1300 x 4 dice roll
RANGE: 2-4
USE: 5/6

"I'm gonna go provide cover! Take out the Second Leo! (Leo B)" he said to max in an urgent but calm tone.

(OOC: as i was able to pick up two different targets on Chapter 2 I assumed i can do so again, but if it is not allowed anymore, Max you go finish off Leo A as sweeper and please focus my fire on Leo B instead. Thanks)

Last edited by Acruxis on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Range Attack' :
#1 Result :

#2 'Range Attack' :
#2 Result :

#3 'Range Attack' :
#3 Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Miss

#4 'Range Attack' :
#4 Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Miss
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:28 pm

(Shield: 2/3

Utilized Gundanium Armor, therefore subtracting 2500 from the damage

Result: No damage taken, HP still FULL.)

Thanks to the insanely durable Gundanium Alloy, and Shou’s topcoating skills as well, the Wing Gundam wasn’t even scratched by that fully-powered DoberGun shell. The Wing Gundam just shrugged the attack like it was a gnat trying to bite on an turtle’s shell.

(Shou Hazami’s phase is over.)
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:51 pm

The Leo (A) was defensless against the Dynames' pistol beam barrage. Unable to use any forms of blocking, or evasion, the bullets punctured the Leo, instantly sending its engines combusting like wildfire. Before the Leo exploded, the 10-year-old boy who was piloting it sent his visual to Lucis.

"Help me, Muraki-san!" he pleaded, before his screen went blank. In his own seat, in a faraway location, Jin's psychic influence took its toll, causing the kid to bleed from the nose and eventually lose consciousness. Jin did not feel any remorse for the child and just laughed the whole or
deal off.

LEO A, Destroyed
HP: 0 / 8230

Meanwhile the shots just whizzed past Leo B. Its pilot from afar is also a small child, this time a girl. She is with the other children that Jin had abducted, inside a small warehouse full of TT Hongli Gunpla Machines. Apparently, Lucis just caused a young child to lose consciousness by defeating him.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Lucis was surprised at by what he saw before the Leo Exploded. His eyes widened and his clench on the controls loosened up as A flashback of Rap (I) during the ELS battle went back to his mind.

It's the same as that time?! There's no ELS! what's going on here....wait calm down... Lucis took a deep breath to calm himself as thoughts reeled in his mind.

"Hey guys," He said in an inquiring and worried tone. "Did you see that? A boy piloting the leo?"

He made the full-plate armor cover the entire front of the Dynames as he waited for any of his comrade's answers or an attack from the other Leo.

(Lucis Lacroix's Phase Over)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Legends the RPG :: Mobile Suit Legends: Gunpla Builders RPG :: MSL Gunpla Builders RPG-
Jump to: