Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"

Go down 
+7
Lalionus
BOSS CHIEF
Jin_Muraki
Seilif Alfius
Albion
serpentarius
Rap Goblin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Achillobator
MSL Member
MSL Member
Achillobator

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

PLAYER PHASE
Sam / Perfect Gundam

With most of the Leos out of the way, Sam was feeling a little more relaxed. Thanks to his loyal friends, the team is well on its way to surviving the first wave of attacks. Still, there was a need to worry, because they've expended a lot of ammunition and energy at this early an hour.

Despite the overwhelming number of CPU (or brain-dead) opponents, the arrival of a true and certified Gunpra Meister by the name of Boss Chief was a welcome sight for the Gundam pilots. The Turn A was an incredible series, and this one, the Turn X was godly. Sam saw that kickass shining finger attack dismantle the Leo in one hit.

Seilif's timely arrival in his signature O Gundam was also a much needed help. Sam could only wish he had that 8x beam rifle shot too... it was the bomb. At least his RX-78 looks like O Gundam.

"Thanks for the inspiration everyone! I now understand that we have to work as a team, if we want this cafe, the Hana Ban Ban, to be here forever! And for that, I'll work just as hard as you guys! Together, we can win this match!" Sam said, realizing the value of teamwork. Sam turned to face the Leos in the east. Addressing Jin Muraki, he called out to the arrogant son of a bitch who thinks money is everything.

"Jin Muraki! Or whoever you are... I don't give a damn how much money you have! I'll show you something, something that a fool like you can never have and that is the power of FRIENDSHIP!" he blurted out. As cheesy as it is, Sam felt that his words have pierced everyones heart, including Muraki's, if he ever had one.

The Perfect Gundam moved to J-11 and aimed at Leo E, hoping to reinforce the GN Missiles that the Dynames launched. Now in front of the Dynames, he wired Lucis and said...

"Lucis, I know we don't see each other eye-to-eye, and I know how much of a fool I was when I exchanged fists with Rap, but don't worry. This time, I'll protect you all. Don't worry, I will act as the tank while you guys avoid damage... I have the Armor Purge ability, remember?"

Quote :
2-barrel Hand Beam Guns [Leo E]
Power: 3500 x 2 dice rolls
Use: 1/3
Range: 2-4
Type: Ranged

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

The member 'Achillobator' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Range Attack' :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 3 Ranged
Result :
Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 3 Hit Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 3 Hit
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 pm

John Evend, having been sick for a very long time and been cooped up in the hospital for weeks, was thankful that the sickness was finally going away and he was able to get out of the hospital. Going to the Hana Cafe he looked inside and saw a battle under way. This was really sad for John because he had been hoping to participate more in battles and just after his first one he gets too sick to do anything, curse his weak immune system.

The fight was really heating up. The Leo's were fighting hard, however it did not seem to be enough as the Turn X, Dynames, and the 0 seemed to be destroying the competition. Too bad he wasn't in there. And he brought his kit too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"   Part 4: "Dawn of Determination" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 4: "Dawn of Determination"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3