Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER

Go down 
+5
AngelfromAbove
Mr. Dice
bOZZ
Otsdarva
vangran
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:17 am

Natsume loaded the Map for the four players, Kisu, Javier, Luciano and Kenji, and the visiting Meisters, the cousins Amano. The battle is 2 on 4. "Whew! Okay, perhaps I can gauge the ability of these 4 beginners and see who can be in my team!" she said. After the MAP loaded, the starting points for the players became available.

"Don't let me down future Meisters..." Natsume told the four before they went to the seats.

Quote :
Red: Zaku Sniper and Shamblo

Blue: GNX-IV, Freedom, Blue Destiny, Tallgeese III

Pick any spot allowed by the color of your team. First come first served basis.

MAP: HONGKONG "Z GUNDAM"
BGM: LIFE AND DEATH

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER HongKongMap
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 am

Kenji grabbed his model and walked over to one of the available Gunpla Capsule machines. He changed into the blue pilot suit that was available for public use. Then he grabbed a helmet from off the rack and put it on. After putting on the appropriate attire, Kenji stepped inside the machine and sat it the cockpit.

He placed Blue neatly inside the Haro scanner and shut the lid, letting the machine scan every fine detail of his Gunpla. As the map loaded, Kenji couldn't help but be nervous for his first battle. ("Man, this is really nerv racking. My first battle and it's with professionals no less! But it shouldn't be anything to worry about. I believe in you Blue, I built you well! Now let's do our best!")

Quote :
Kenji spawns at point R-18

Quote :
Kenji Miamoto
(Uryuu)

Current Level: Gunpla Builder LV 1

MP: 100/100 (this is used to execute special attacks and funnels)

Starting Card: Hot Blood

Other cards: 0

RX-79BD-3 Blue Destiny Unit 3

Quote :
STATS:

HP: 9960/9960
EN: 90/90
MOVE: 6

Quote :
TERRAIN

-Space: Yes
-Air: No
-Ground: Yes
-Water: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS:

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700
--EN: 12
--MP: 0
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

2. EXAM SYSTEM
--Power: 4700
--EN: 20
--Type: Special Attack

3. Vulcan Cannon
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Rapid Fire

4. Beam Rifle
--Power: 2700
--EN: 12
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Beam 1

5. Chest Missile
--Power: 2500 x 2 dice rolls
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Missile

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all enemy attacks by 50%
--Use: 3/3

Last edited by Uryuu on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 am

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Shambloassaulter

Chizuru went over to her seat. She placed the Shamblo in her scanner. After a few seconds, the virtual world appeared on screen. Chizuru closed the hatch, and took a deep breath. "I really hate to do this, but oh. What can we do, Kazuki? The curse of blood runs in our veins. We have to fulfill our obligation to the Amano name... and to do this, we crush the dreams of aspiring Gunpla Builders by giving them defeats early in their career. I really wish our fate was different, Kazuki."

The Shamblo rumbled forward, running over small houses, cars and trees. It stopped just before the highway intersection. "Chizuru Amano, Shamblo, in position. Awaiting comrade to enter the game!"

Position: A-2

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER ChizuruAmano

Quote :
CHIZURU AMANO (NPC)

MP: 100/100

Cards: (Defense-type Cards)
----Cover: If ally is one space next to you, you may substitute yourself if he is attacked.
----Iron Wall: Negate any enemy attack completely.
----Shield Up: If unit has a shield, using this card will restore shield durability to FULL

Quote :
AMA-X7 Shamblo

STATS

HP: 31200/31200
EN: 280/280
MOVE: 4

TERRAIN

Space: No
Sky: No
Ground: Yes
Water: Yes

ATTACKS

1. Mega Particle Diffusion Gun
--Power: 5000
--EN: 32
--Type: Beam 3

2. Claw
--Power: 4500
--EN: 30
--Range: 1-3
--Type: Ranged Melee

3. Quad Missile launcher
--Power: 1000 x 8 dice rolls
--EN: 50
--Range: 3-6
--Type: Missile

4. Reflector Bit
--Power: 1500 x 4 dice rolls
--EN: 60
--MP: 30
--Range: 2-9
--Type: Funnel

ABILITIES

1. I-Field
--Negate all BEAM-type attacks only

2. Reflector Bit Shield
--Reflect all BEAM-type attacks except Beam Melee and Ranged Beam Melee
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:50 am

Kisu nodded to Miss Natsume and headed into a battle capsule. As he climbed into the capsule he pulled out his Tallgeese III and slid it into the haro. Soon the the unit lit up and he checked his systems and let out a surprised laugh as he saw the virtual battlefield appear before him. This was more realistic then he had ever dreamed. "Kisu Inu Ready to Blitz" Kisu said as he took his place in the battle area waiting for the battle to begin.

Kisu Inu spawns to location R-19
Quote :
Kisu Inu
(bOZZ)

Starting Card: Predict- Move and attack once during enemy phase

Quote :
OZ-00MS2B Tallgeese III

STATS:

HP: 16560/16560
EN: 190/190
MOVE: 8

TERRAIN

-Space: Yes
-Air: Yes
-Ground: Yes
-Water: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS:

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 4000

2. Vulcan Cannon

3. Heat Rod
--Power: 3000
--EN: 16

4. Mega Cannon
--Power: 7000
--EN: 50
--Type: Beam 3

ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 am

Javier wasted no time in finding a seat. He grabbed the closest one and placed his Gunpla, the Freedom Gundam inside the scanner ball. He smirked as the Freedom Gundam was being rendered bit by bit into 3D form. Once the process was done, he took a good look at the model, rotated it 360 degrees in the CPU before entering into launch mode.

Putting the simulator helmet on, Javier was plunged into a world he had never seen before. Everything looked real. The textures of the map were flawless, the best in VR entertainment. Bandai sure overdid themselves when they made this game.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Freedmzgmf

"Hmph. That massive mobile suit is mine. The world needs a new hero. Somebody like me!" Javier bragged. The Freedom jumped off from a passing Boeing 747 and flew above the ocean, crossing it to reach his spawn point. "I'll take the rear. You tire out that monster, while I go for the Zaku. Sounds like a good plan huh?" Javier called out to his would-be teammates. "You Tallgeese pilot, you provide the distraction. You're the fastest and you have the most HP among us." .
Quote :

The Freedom Gundam appears @ S-19

Quote :
Javier De La Vega
(STINGER)

MP: 100/100 (this is used to execute special attacks and funnels)

Starting Card: SEED

ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam

Quote :
STATS
HP: 15000/15000
EN: 170/170
MOVE: 7
Quote :
TERRAIN
SPACE: Yes
AIR: Yes
GROUND: Yes
WATER: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS

1. MA-M01 "Lacerta" beam saber
--Power: 3900
--EN: 18

2. MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS

3. MA-M20 "Lupus" high-energy beam rifle
--Power: 3100

4. MMI-M15 "Xiphias" rail cannon
--Power: 2500 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 22
--Type: Shooting

5. 2 x M100 "Balaena" plasma beam cannon
--Power: 3200 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 36
--Type: Beam 2

6. HiMAT Full Burst
--Power: 7000
--EN: 46
--Range: 4-6
--Type: Special Attack
Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense

2. Phase Shift Armor
--Reduce all solid attacks by 50% (except GN Sword/Fang)
--Consume 10 EN for each Solid-type HIT made by enemy (mandatory)
--Using Shield Defense will reduce Solid-type damage to 0, even if multiple hits were made. However, 10 EN will still be subtracted for every hit that lands on Freedom.

3. Neutron Jammer Canceler
--Passive ability
--Halves all weapon EN consumption
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 am

Luciano gave Natsume a friendly then nodded as he proceeded to head to a machine. Once he had climbed in he took his GN-XIV out of his suitcase and place it within the Haro scanner the stats of his machine began to appear on the right hand side of his screen. He looked over them knowing they were probably right but he liked to make sure they were. The capsule closed as the screen activated displaying the selected battlefield, "Boy, these machines must have cost a lot", he murmured noting the realistic simulation.

His GN-XIV phased into existence onto the battlefield at space S-18. There was a gentle humming as the GN Drive[T] started up powering his Mobile Suit as the GN Boosters started up spewing red-orange particles behind the shoulders of the suit. He heard a transmission come in from the Freedom Gundam but he disregarded it after all who was that pilot to think he could order him about. It's four purple eyes flashed brightly, "GN-XIV, Luciano Grayson, ready!", he grinned the GN-XIV raising it's GN Short Beam Rifle.

----

Quote :

Luciano Grayson
Starting Card: Shield Up

----

Quote :

STATS:

HP: 14000/14000
EN: 150
Move: 7

----

ATTACKS:

1. GN Beam Saber
--Power: 3800

2. GN Buster Sword
--Power: 4200
--EN: 26
--Type: GN Sword

3. GN Vulcan
--EN: 8
--Type: Beam Rapid Fire

4. GN Beam Machine Gun
--Power: 1500
--EN: 10
--Type: Beam Rapid Fire

5. GN Short Beam Rifle

6. GN Long Beam Rifle
--Power: 4000
--EN: 24
--Range: 5-7
--Type: Beam 2

7. NGN Bazooka
--Power: 5000
--Type: Shooting

----

ABILITIES:

1. GN Field
--Negate all attacks except GN Blades/Fangs and Beam 3

Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 am

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER KazukiAmano

"Chizuru, I won't disappoint you. We can't lose this match and I know we'll win. We have to , or your dad will get angry at us. I'll support you all the way, just like I've always done. Soon, we'll be free from this curse that has bound us for so long. If you reach the Tokyo Cup's finals next year, I'll be there. And I know, you will be champion." said Kazuki.

He loved his cousin so much, like a sister that he did not want to see her get punished by his evil uncle again. The Zaku I Sniper took its place at the side of the gigantic Shamblo. Upon seeing four mobile suits in the horizon, Kazuki lifted his sniper rifle, and took aim.

Quote :
Point B-1 Selected.

Quote :

Kazuki Amano (NPC)
by Otsdarva

Cards:
----Hot Blood:Triples the power of a single attack.
----Hot Blood:Triples the power of a single attack.
----Refuel:Recover 50% of total EN

Quote :
MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type

STATS
HP: 8400/8400
EN: 58/58
MOVE: 5

Quote :
TERRAIN

Space: Yes
Sky: No
Ground: Yes
Water: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS

1. Heat Hawk
--Power: 3500
--Type: Normal Melee

2. Vulcan

2. Beam Sniper Rifle
--Range: 4 - Anywhere on Map
--Type: Beam Sniping

Quote :
ABLITIES

None
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 am

Rolling Dice to See which team attacks first:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 am

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'TURN DICE' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Harored
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 am

"Here we go, Chizuru..." Kazuki whispered. The Zaku took aim at the mobile suit which seemed to be the weakest. Using the ultra-zoom lens of the Zaku's beam sniper rifle, he saw the Blue Destiny.

"Sorry bud, weakest link out first..." he told Kenji via radio. The Zaku I pulled the trigger, which made a yellow beam fire out at high velocitiy towards the Blue Destiny.

Quote :
Beam Sniper Rifle
--Target: Blue Destiny @ R-18

--Range: 4 - Anywhere on Map
--Type: Beam Sniping

Quote :
EN LEFT: 48/58
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 am

The member 'Otsdarva' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Sniping' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER SnipeBeam
Result :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 am

Kenji took a few moments to get a handle for the controls. From where he was, it was a lush green forest with the city seen in the far off distance. He was awed by how beautiful everything looked, but he had to focus on the fight "Now, where to begin?"

No onemies could be seen on radar and the tall buildings got in the way. But looking a bit closer, Kenji could barely see the red mobile armor off in the distance. "There you are." Suddenley he heard a voice on the com.
Quote :
"Sorry bud, weakest link out first..."
"Wait, what?!"
A powerful beam dashed across the landscape towards Blue. With a quick nudged of the controls, he brought up his shield. The beam hit, knocking Blue on his back and a a portion of his shield melted off. He slowly got back up groaning. "Errrrr~ damn, that made me a bit shaky, but I'm alright. Everyone spread out! Try getting in close before they pick us off one by one!" He yelled to his team.

Quote :
Shield use: 2/3
Quote :
HP: 6960/9960
EN: 90/90
MOVE: 6
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 am

RED TEAM PHASE:

Chizuru (NPC)
Shamblo

"Good shot," said Chizuru to her cousin. The Zaku I Sniper seemed to have landed a pretty solid hit on the Blue Destiny Unit 3. Although, Chizuru felt a little sorry for him. Opening a communication line to the enemy units, Chizuru addressed them with a solemn tone.

"I envy you. It's sad... Despite being Meisters, me and Kazuki are..." she said, on the verge of tears, "While you guys can have the pleasure of playing this game freely. Without any emotional burden. But for us, our lives depend on victory. So pardon us... we must win at all cost!" a broken Chizuru called out to the four Blue Team players.

SHAMBLO: No action
RED TEAM PHASE OVER
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 pm

AngelfromAbove wrote:

"I envy you. It's sad... Despite being Meisters, me and Kazuki are..." she said, on the verge of tears, "While you guys can have the pleasure of playing this game freely. Without any emotional burden. But for us, our lives depend on victory. So pardon us... we must win at all cost!" a broken Chizuru called out to the four Blue Team players.

BLUE TEAM PHASE

FREEDOM GUNDAM
(Javier De La Vega)

Javier could not believe the drama he was hearing from the Shamblo pilot and her cousin. "Hey, shut up! I came here to have a good time, not to listen to your melodramas! You must be one sick person! Go see your psychiatrist and don't take out your hangups on me!" he yelled at Chizuru. He hated all this crap and all he wanted was to play and have fun.

"No amount of begging will stop me from shooting you down, you stupid mobile armor! Enough with you and your tricks don't get all emo on me!" The Freedom flew closer to the mobile suits on the other side of the field.

Quote :
Freedom moves to L-12. End of Javier's turn.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Kenji was still shaking off the hit from before. He walked a few steps before stepping on the gas. "Damn, right out of the gate too. We've got to get that Sniper!" He boosted up into the air to get a good look at the surrounding area before floating back down. He was able to get a quick glimpse of the Zaku I Sniper next to the Shamblo. "Found you. Here I come!" He charged through the forest towards the enemy lines, which would be a couple hundred yards away.

Quote :
Kenji moves from R-18 to M-12
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Kisu listened to Javiers words and opened the teams private line "You do relize what we are going up against dont you? That thing is one giant beam shield If you are going to try and give orders then at least consider the units and how the stack against each other." Kisu said as he considered the massive hit His teammate had just taken. That sniper needed to be taken out as soon as possible. With a sigh for what was likely about to happen he opened the card case around his neck and pulled out his predict card "Looks like it is time for the blitz" and he inserted the card into the reader Quickly he shot forward as fast as the Tallgeese III could go, he would keep that sniper busy.

Moved R-19 to J-11 8spaces
Used predict card- Move and attack once during enemy phase
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Luciano frowned a little as one of his team mates, the Blue Destiny 3, had been sniped from long range, "Crap! Not even my Long Rifle can hit that far!", he exclaimed, thankful his ally had a shield to use for defense. It was then that a transmission came in from the battleship-grade Mobile Armor Shamblo:

Quote :

The Freedom pilot reacted negativity to this message and advanced forward to strike at the Shamblo. Luciano's frown remained on his face as he thought over the words of the Shamblo's pilot. Obviously there was something going on behind the scenes with these cousins but he hadn't a clue what that could be. The Blue Destiny moving off shook him from his thoughts, "Focus Luc, this aren't a training simulator you idiot", he scolded himself as he got back into 'battle mode'.

Clutching the controls of the GN-XIV a little tighter now he decided it was time to make his move also. The GN Boosters flared as his GN MS moved from it's current position flying high above the ground as it did until he came to rest. Luciano and his Jinx looking ahead more towards the red Mobile Armor than it's Zaku companion, "Almost there...", the Jinx pilot murmured.

----

Quote :

Luciano moves from S-18 to L-11.

----

BLUE TEAM PHASE END!
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Map Update

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Update17

Stinger: L-12
Uryuu:M-12
Bozz:J-11
Albion:L-11

Otsdarva: B-1
Angelfromabove: A-2
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm

RED TEAM PHASE
Chizuru (NPC)
Shamblo

A warning sign appeared on Chizuru's monitor. One of the enemy suits, the Tallgeese III, was within her range. They were going for the offensive. The Shamblo stood its ground, waiting for the Tallgeese to get closer. Fortunately, it was 9 spaces away from her. Well within the range of her reflector bits.

"Ugh! Go away!!!" she said, as if someone was messing with her head. The Bandai Official watched the screen intently. Chizuru's power, despite the opposite of her will, was very strong. The desire to destroy, as commanded by Mr. Amano.

Quote :
Reflector Bit @ Tallgeese 3 on J-11 (attacking from A-2)
--Power: 1500 x 4 dice rolls
--EN: 60
--MP: 30
--Range: 2-9
--Type: Funnel

-EN: 220/280
--MP: 70/100
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Funnels' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Funnel
Result :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER DICE_HIT PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER DICE_HIT PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER DICE_HIT PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Quote :
Uses shield defense
2/3
damage 3000
13560/16560
Kisu was surrounded by funnels and while his shields took the brunt he still took damage. Even so he continued strait towards his enemies With a laugh he said "It will take more then a few pathetic funnels to stop my blitz."

(I am taking my second move and attack from Predict)
Kisu continued his unwise Charge directly at his enemies. Still moving with the great speed the Tallgeese III Allowed he unfurled his heat rod and sent it strait at the Zaku Sniper. If he could distract it his teamates could reach the shamblo easier.

Moved from J-11 to B-3 8 spaces
Attacked Ots B-1 with heat rod
Heat Rod
--EN: 16

Quote :
HP: 13560/16560
EN: 174/190
MOVE: 8
Shields 2/3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 pm

The member 'bOZZ' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Ranged Melee' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Trap
Result :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Quote :
USED "COVER CARD" For OTSDARVA

"Kazuki!!" said Chizuru. The Shamblo's giant arms shielded the Zaku Sniper from the heat rod, but sustained damage in return.

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER ChizuruAmano

Suddenly, Chizuru's personality began to shift. She was getting angry. "How dare you..."

Quote :
SHAMBLO receives 3000 DMG

Quote :
HP: 28200/31200
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:59 pm

"Huh! You alright cuz?" Kazuki asked the Shamblo pilot. "You saved me from the Tallgeese's whip.... thanks..." The Zaku took out its heat hawk and ran at the mobile suit closest to him, the Tallgeese III. "We cannot lose, sorry!" he told Kisu Inu via radio. The Zaku I raised the heat hawk and leapt towards the white mobile suit.

Moved to B-2
Used Hot Blood (x 3 damage)
Target: Kisu/tallgeese B-3

Quote :
Heat Hawk
--Power: 3500
--Type: Normal Melee

Quote :
EN LEFT: 40/58
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:59 pm

The member 'Otsdarva' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Normal Melee' :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Melee
Result :
PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER   PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER Empty

Back to top Go down

PART B: VS. SHAMBLO AND ZAKU SNIPER
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next