Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"

Go down 
+19
MSL
Rap Goblin
Wesley97
STINGER
RX-178
Acruxis
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
dovenwolf
korrag4
Astray_Master_Edgar
vangran
bOZZ
Gene
Usam1981
Albion
Mnemosyne16
Vaunt
Lalionus
Mr. Dice
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 am

Replying in his normal kind tone Roger that Lieutenant

Immediately after replying, Theo rushed to the back of the MS hangar and leaped into the Cannon type. Upon activation, the screen lit up and the visor let out a glow.

Trudging along, it went to the catapult and stepped on, one foot at a time.
Thanatos Eriksson, GM Cannon II, Launching!

Starting Point E-1

Quote :
GM Cannon II

STATS

HP: 9260 / 9260
EN: 90 / 90
Move: 4

TERRAIN

Space: Yes
Sky: No
Ground: Yes
Water: Yes

ATTACKS

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700
--EN: 12
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

2. Vulcan Cannon
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Rapid Fire

3. GM Rifle
--Power: 2800
--EN: 10
--Range: 2-4

4. Beam Cannon
--Power: 2300 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 24
--Range: 3-6
--Type: Beam 1

ABILITIES

1. Shield Defense / Chobham Armor
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 5/5

The machine was flung out of the catapult and landed on the northern edge of the city, making sure not to crush anyone underfoot.

Once it's bearings were regained, the Cannon type's visor lit up once again as the scanning system went online.
Now to look for that Girl...

Last edited by korrag4 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 am

"Well guess it is time to get this show on the road", he moved his suit into position and grinned wide. This was going to be a very interesting battle. He was sure noone could predict how this would play out. He breathed in deep and waited for the real action. A brief flash of worry on how he hadnt heard from the Captain entered his mind, but he ignored it. He couldn't get distracted

Dust in Jesta spawns in posistion S-1

Quote :
STATS:
HP: 11600 / 11600
EN: 94 / 94
Move: 6

TERRAIN:

ATTACKS:

MS Mode

1. Beam Saber
--Range: 1~1

2. Beam Rifle
--Power: 2700
--EN: 14
--Range: 2~4

3. Beam Carbine
--EN: 18
--Range: 2~5
--Type: Beam Rapid Fire

4. 3-slot Hand Grenade Rack
--Power: 1500 x 3
--EN: 22
--Type: Shooting

ABILITIES
1. Shield Defense
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 3/3

Last edited by dovenwolf on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 am

Elliot's Desert Zaku quickly took cover behind a warehouse near Leon's position. Boss chief had partnered with Pale, Durant with Lazra, and it was lookng like LT Jg. Rap would be with Ensign Johann. That left her with only Vincent, Javier, and Leon. Absolutely not wanting to trust Sebastiano with her back she paired up with the only lone pilot who had sortied so far. The Desert Zaku's mono-eye swept back towards Leon's Dom Tropen and blinked out a morse code message.

"I'll be fighting alonside you warrant officer. I won't let you down."

Sorry for leaving you with Javier, Ensign Solano, but you're a fine soldier you'll make due.

The Skis mounted on the Zaku's legs slammed down onto the grounds with a loud thud, while the jet turbines that would propel the Zaku forward to meet the EF forces were just beginning to rumble and roar as the dusty air was forced through their vents.

Elliot/Desert Zaku spawning in R-30

Quote :

DESERT ZAKU
STATS

HP: 8640 / 8640
EN: 76 / 76
Move: 7

TERRAIN

Space: No

ATTACKS

1. Heat Hawk
--Power: 3500
--EN: 8
--Type: Solid Melee

2. Vulcan Gun

3. 120mm Machine Gun
--Power: 2400
--EN: 8

4. 290mm Rocket Launcher
--Power: 2000 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 16
--Type: Missile

5. Cracker Grenade
--Power: 6000
--Range: 3-3

ABILITIES

1. Shield Defense
-Reduce damage by 50%
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:00 am

The Remnants were going to pull off a mighty good stand here, In this city. And Johann was amongst them, He made the efreet stand behind a good enough building to use as cover, There was already a building that went down earlier, What does another building differ from the earlier one?

"Ensign Rivers here...Ready"

Johann positioned himself at F-32.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Zamboanga, City Outskirts

Vincent had just finished what he hoped was actual food, and stepped out of the restaurant just in time for the pink beam of a sniper rifle to fly overhead, close enough for him to feel the heat of the beam on his skin. Ducking, he yelled out in surprise.

“Son of a bitch! Was that the feddies?”

Turning towards the hills where his Dom Tropen was hidden, Vincent began running in direction of his Mobile Suit, ignoring the panic going on around him. While his progress was less than spectacular, with him tripping and stumbling several times due to Earth’s gravity, Vincent reached his machine just in time to see several other Zeon Mobile Suits forming up on the south side of the town. Strapping himself in and taking a quick overlook of the situation, Solano opened comms with the rest of the Zeon squadron.

“This is Ensign Solano, I’m deploying on the west side of the town. Sergeant Sebastiano, if you can hear me, form up on my MS. My Dom will make up for the Galluss’ lack of range. Now, let’s show those Feddies the Spirit of Zeon!”

Reaching a building to cover his MS, Vincent took a final deep breath to calm himself. Placing his hand over his breast pocket, he spoke.

“Mom, Dad, I’ll make you proud. For Colonel Char, Sieg Zeon!”

Quote :
Vincent deploys to C-33

MS-09F/trop Dom Tropen
Back to top Go down
http://generalbriggs@gmail.com
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Setup Phase - Zeon Remnant

Gundam Unicorn OST 2 Track 2 - DESTROY- SELF- SACRIFICE

"Feels like Torrington all over again... shit...." Javier let out with a sad voice. "This is the curse that... the curse that grips us all! Why must there be fighting! Can't we all live in peace!" he screamed out loud for all of the Zeon pilots to hear him. He smashed his fist into the dashboard, blaming the prolonged war, its senseless violence and bloodshed. Slowly, the Galluss walked forward... where the other Zeon have gathered.

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 Gallus10

Javier was late. His allies had already taken their respective positions on the city. Following him them, he made the Galluss creep closer, and took cover behind one of the buildings. "Sorry I was late, Boss Chief. I'll answer for my responsibilities later, but right now, I am gonna... I'll fight the invaders!"

Quote :
JAVIER / GALLUSS assumes point V-32

Updates so far (sorry for the bad quality of the image)

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 Starti10

Quote :
Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 Galluss-JLineart

AMX-101 Galluss-J

STATS

HP: 10860 / 10860
EN: 100 / 100

TERRAIN

ATTACKS

1. Arm Punch
--Power: 4000
--Type: Normal Melee

2. Finger Launcher Machine Gun

3. Energy Gun

4. Twin Missile Pods
--Power: 2100 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 20
--Range: 3-5

ABILITIES

1. Defend
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 1/1
Back to top Go down
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Welsey manned his Jesta Mobile Suit and proceeded to the battlefield. "Wesley Ford, rolling out..." he said over the radio as his Jesta shot out from their ship.

Wesley starts off at point W-1 with MS Jesta
Click Here for Jesta Stats

RADIO: (ALLIES)
Code:
"Well will you look at that! There's an awful lot of them ey mates? No matter. I'll send these wanking pieces of shits and farts crying shamelessly back into their mums' vaginas!"
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:09 pm

"Hakhakhakhakhak!" Rap snorted. He placed his Z'Gok in a very strategic formation. "Alright fakking Vincent and Johann you two will be under my direct supervision. If it's alright with the Cap'n and the Lootenant I'll suggest we take cover first and let them come to us. If your cover gets blown off hide behind somebody else's! We neutralize that sniper fire. They come in, we resort to fakking melee! Understood!"

Having said that Rap's Z'gok takes cover behind on of those sturdy buildings. The Z'gok crouched low and waited for Boss Chief to finally settle on his starting position.

Quote :
Rap @ E-36
Quote :

Z'GOK

STATS

HP: 9900 / 9900
EN: 84 / 84
Move: 6 (8 Underwater)

Quote :
TERRAIN

Space: No

Quote :
ATTACKS

1. Iron Claw
--Power: 4000
--Type: Normal Melee

2. Claw Mega Particle Cannon
--Power: 2600
--Range: 2-3

3. Missile Launcher
--Power: 900 x 6 dice rolls
--Range: 3-5

Quote :
ABILITIES

1. Defend
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 1/1
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Empyrean Holding Cell...

Through the course of Tatiana's story, Magnusson retained a calm expression, even going far as to fart casually. "Is that it? Is that all you wanted to say? Heh... so I understand now why you came here... You wanted to kill me for raping you back then... Well I did not remember it was you.... But you do look kind of familiar." said Magnusson.

As a last resort Magnusson stood up and tried to lick Tatiana's face. "If that's what you're saying then offer me your body!"

Quote :
(You may do a force hit / force kill now, Lalionus)
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Alexander fastened his seatbelts, getting ready for the big battle. The GM Sniper II rose from a kneeling position, and jumped on top of a building. In front of it, several kilometers south, an army of ancient Zeon mobile suits have gathered a powerful attack force ready to swoop in and kill them. Of course, Alexander won't have it this way. He'll fight and kill, to protect the Federation name. He was glad that Magnusson was relieved of his position to command, hoping that their new officer in charge, Captain Romanova, was in a better position to command them.

"Warrant Officer Alexander Del Tierro, ready for duty..." he said. He palced a picture of his parents on the side monitor, an inspiration for him. To the left, he placed a picture of Gabrielle, the girl who loved him so much.

"Gabrielle, Oto-san, Okaa-san... after this battle, I'm gonna come home and fulfill the promise I made..." he said "I'll be home... soon..."

Quote :
Alexander at Q-1

GM SNIPER II
Quote :
STATS

HP: 9000 / 9000

TERRAIN

ATTACKS

1. Beam Saber

2. Vulcan Cannon

3. 90mm Machine Gun

4. Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle
--Range: 4-7
--Type: Sniping

5. Long-Range Beam Rifle
--Range: 4 - ∞
--Type: Beam Sniping

ABILITIES

1. Shield Defense
-Reduce damage by 50%
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 pm

"They've got us now, those bastards. Cowardly attacking a city, killing innocent civilians! This is not in any way different, from the goal of the Titans! Ruthless.... evil assholes!" Boss Chief vexed his anger on the Federation's actions. He punched his monitor, cracking it slightly. The mere sight of these Feddie mobile suits were more than enough, to make his blood boil.

"Okay, boys. I am leaving Arc in charge of this mission. He will give out the assessment, and the strategy we're gonna use. Do you get that Arc? All of us will be under your command for this battle. Take it as a training... when I'm gone, you'll be their leader. As long as there's a Zeon soldier left, our Legacy will never die!"

Quote :
starting: O-38
Quote :

MARASAI

HP: 10800 / 10800
EN: 90

TERRAIN

ATTACKS

1. Beam Saber

2. Vulcan Cannon

3. Feyadeen Beam Rifle

4. Sea Serpent
--Range: 1-3
--Type: Stun

ABILITIES

1. Shield Defense
-Reduce damage by 50%
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:27 am

Albion wrote:
"Alright boys, let's show the EFF how it's done. Proceed according to the mission plan I'm sending your way. And that means everyone follows it."

Hayase popped his knuckles before pressing a button on the control console in front of him. He quick scanned the plan Raines had come up with. It was a sound plan but Hayase couldn’t shake the anger he felt from the event that had happened to him earlier. Hayase threw his hands back down on the controls trying to force it out of his mind. He then push the thrust control to full as the catapult launched him forward. ”Kazahara, Jesta 2 launching!” He said as the Jesta exited the ship and entered the battlefield. “I am sorry Risa. I have to deal with this before i can find you.” Hayase thought as the Jesta hit the ground.

Hayase in Jesta spawns at O-1

Quote :
STATS:
HP: 11600 / 11600
EN: 94 / 94

Quote :
TERRAIN:

Quote :
ATTACKS:

MS Mode

1. Beam Saber
--Range: 1~1

2. Beam Rifle

3. Beam Carbine
--Range: 2~5
--Type: Beam Rapid Fire

4. 3-slot Hand Grenade Rack
--Power: 1500 x 3

Quote :
ABILITIES
1. Shield Defense
-Reduce damage by 50%
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 am

Near the Empyrean...

Quote :
Starting Position: U-1

Angela was there to witness everything that transpired. Her head spun from all of these intricacies, making her feel very dizzy. But there was a job she had to do. She scrambled into her own GM Sniper II and started up the machine.

Her machine finally activated, Angela walked off to join her comrades in battle. Since she has a sniping machine she used the scope to look at the city. There were several mobile suits, all belonging to the Zeon remnants. Unlike last time though, she won't be sitting around. This is a major battle where every step, every press of a button, will have great consequences.

"This is Angela Hayashi! Rolling out!" she said, confused with the whole circus thing going on.

Quote :
GM SNIPER II
STATS

HP: 9000 / 9000

TERRAIN

ATTACKS

1. Beam Saber

2. Vulcan Cannon

3. 90mm Machine Gun

4. Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle
--Range: 4-7
--Type: Sniping

5. Long-Range Beam Rifle
--Range: 4 - ∞
--Type: Beam Sniping

ABILITIES

1. Shield Defense
-Reduce damage by 50%
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 am

CHAPTER EPILOGUE

The grand showdown of the Federation and Londo Bell vs. the Zeon Remnants was at hand. Boss Chief remained composed inside the cockpit of his Marasai, waiting for the final battle to unfold. His fingers were twitching as they gripped the controls tight. Looking around, Boss Chief could feel the intensity of his men. They looked ready to spring into action, at a drop of a coin they'll fly at the enemy. But Boss Chief stretched out the Marasai's hand, and motioned them to wait.

"Stay behind the covers. Don't rush in, we'll let them come. After all, this is it. The end of the road as we know it... Do or die, we'll never give up..." he told them.

The same hawk that was flying over Javier was looming above them. An omen of things to come...

Quote :
(This battle is too big to be added to Chapter II. Lalionus will be the one to open up the next chapter. Stay tuned for the final episode of UC 0096: Soldier Down)

THREAD CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5