Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"

Go down 
+19
MSL
Rap Goblin
Wesley97
STINGER
RX-178
Acruxis
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
dovenwolf
korrag4
Astray_Master_Edgar
vangran
bOZZ
Gene
Usam1981
Albion
Mnemosyne16
Vaunt
Lalionus
Mr. Dice
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 pm

ZAMBOANGA, FOREST

"How many times must an innocent person die because I failed to protect them!" Javier angrily snapped back at Lazra. Even when Lazra's mobile suit was pointing its rifle at Javier's he didn't care. The moment he saw Risa eyes that made him rethink about his obsession with the past. There was just something in her that made him feel warm and comfortable. Call it stupid but Javier felt it was love at first sight.

Thinking back on what Risa said about the other guy being her boyfriend, made him feel jealous though. But this time, he felt selfishness slowly consuming his soul. He no longer cared about his superior's orders. The only person he'll follow now is Boss Chief, and his own heart.

Cutting off communication from Lazra, Javier pressed the thruster control. Large amounts of dust were kicked up in the area, creating a diversion for him to escape Lazra's wrath.

"Jump Galluss!" he yelled, pushing the thruster output to the max. The mobile suit leapt high into the air, towards Boss Chief's rendezvous point. "I have to do it.... I HAVE, TO DO IT!" Javier tearfully said.

"Risa, don't worry! I'll take you to safety! Don't bother with them!" he tried to reassure them with a shaking voice.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:03 am

Empyrean, holding cell...

As her mobile suit forces were getting in case enemy suits show up, Tatiana followed Magnusson into the cell. She instructed he guards to leave her and the bound Magnusson alone in the cell. Reluctantly, the guards closed the door, but they remained outside, ready in case Tatiana gets assaulted by the tyrannical EFF Captain.

A few seconds after the door was closed, Tatiana took out a small pistol hidden in her cleavage. She smiled at Magnusson, and sat down in front of him. She began to tell a story, that nobody else knew...

"Remember that girl, that Karaba pilot that you captured, raped and shot, and left for dead? What do you think, Magnusson? 9 years later, here she is, standing in front of you..." Tatiana said, unbuttoning her uniform and showing Magnusson a large scar on her chest.

"You weren't content with just capturing me... I can still remember that day. While your soldiers were fighting the AEUG, there you were, raping me, fucking me as if I was just a sex toy. My body was battered, bruised, and almost lifeless. After you shot me, only the ghost of revenge kept me alive. You're an animal... and I'll have the pleasure of killing you..." she said, cocking the gun and pointing it at Magnusson's head. "You should have killed me for sure, when you had the chance..."

Quote :
[Ready when you are, MSL]
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:37 am

Outside the Empyrean...

Alexander felt guilty for stirring up this much tension. When Magnusson has been whisked into the cell, in the Empyrean, Alexander threw away his gun. He slowly walked to the emptied GM Sniper II and silently looked at Nicholas, the guy who committed suicide. He placed a rosary in Nicholas' hand and took the guy's dog-tag and ID, which he will send to the deceased's family later.

There were fears that Zeon might retaliate for what that reckless Magnusson did. Alexander gave the ReZELs and the GM Striker one last look before he climbed aboard the GM Sniper.

"So what now Lt. Grant?" he asked Ulyses.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:53 am

Outside the Empyrean...

Grant sighed. Looking over the the GM Sniper II recently commandeered by Warrant Officer Del Tierro, he replied, "We wait for our orders. As of right now, their captain is in charge, so we have to play by their rules. I only hope things are sorted out soon. I am but a Lieutenant, I am not on equal footing with Londo Bell's officers. Things are going to get messy soon, I can feel it in my bones. The rebels will leap upon us like sharks on a dory if we don't stay united at this time. Normally I would be all for going our own way, but we are in unfamiliar territory and our only way off this rock is the Empyrean, so stay strong and don't let down your guard. And that goes for the rest of you as well, understood?"

(OOC: I am not ordering Londo Bell members, just the rest of the EFF members.)
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:19 am

Empyrean Exterior
Following Magnusson's arrest...

Lieutenant Luciano let the grip he had on his controls slacken a bit as he took a few moments respite. The tense stand-off between Captain Magnusson and what seemed like everyone else had ended in the most peaceful it could. He was glad that Magnusson had not tried to start a fire-fight between his loyalists and others, though the EFF MS did not scare him that much. After all, there was only so much a good pilot could do with an old Mobile Suits. On the other he was sure Lt Grant would be a capable foe in the Striker Custom. However he could no longer take a respite and knew he had to get things in order. The MS Leader opened a line to the Empyrean, "Have Ford and Kazahara launch, we'll need everyone we've got to keep the peace...", he sighed, "Or what's left of it at least. Just get those men suited up and launched.", he was about to close the line when the pretty-looking comms officer smiled nervously.

"Lieutenant, Warrant Office Kazahara has not yet returned from the city."

Luciano mentally banged his head on a table, what the HELL could he be doing!?. However on the outside he remained calm and shook his head, "Alright, please contact the Warrant Officer again and make sure he knows it's imperative that he returns to the ship, thank you.", with that done he closed the channel then opened one to his entire squad, if they were in their MS that is, "This is Raines, under no circumstances are you to engage in combat inside the city limits. I repeat no combat in the city. Instead let's get ourselves ready for a possible Zeon counterattack. Shikai, Ford you'll move forward of the EFF Snipers, make sure you have them covered whilst they set up. Kirkland, you and me shall a little aerial recon over the city in MA Mode.", the near-30 year old spoke with authority.

Finally he opened a channel to Grant and his Striker Custom, "Lieutenant, whilst my Captain may have taken charge I have no intention of disrupting your command structure within your squadron. I am assigning Ensign Shikai and Petty Officer Ford to help with protecting your GM Sniper IIs whilst they set up, I hope that is okay with you.", he said as gently as he could. He did not want the man thinking he was taking over and it was important that they could work together for the sake of a successful mission.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:38 am

James was relieved that what could've been a very ugly situation was defused by Captain Romanova. After Magnusson was taken into custody and back into the ship, Lt. Raines took charge.
Quote :
Kirkland, you and me shall a little aerial recon over the city in MA Mode"
This was the kind of person he's been hoping to work with. LTJG. Kirland responded with Gusto. "Sir!" He flew up into the air and transformed his ReZEL into mobile armor mode. He flew higher waiting for the Lieutenant to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 am

Arc did not have time to worry about the actions of Javier and knew Lazra would handle it. so he moved as quickly as he could to Boss's position and as he climbed out of the suit he saluted "Lt Arc Durant reporting in. Lazra and Javier should be here shortly or so I hope. Not sure where the others are.." Arc said as he quickly filled Boss in about what happened in the Mts involving the lost tourists and Javier. "But I left Lazra in charge of making sure he gets here that trouble maker" Arc finished as he climbed out of the Marasai and waited for further orders.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:52 am

Zamboanga, shore…
near the Empyrean...

Ulysses scowled but he knew the man was right. "Very well, do what you think is necessary. But I don't want Shikai anywhere near me. He seems to have a problem with authority and no regard for proper etiquette." With that said, he opened a channel to his squad members, "Del Tierro, I want you take up a defensive position behind the Londo Bell MS, Erikson, I want you to get into a suit and do the same. And where the hell is the Petty Officer? I want her in a suit on the double! Well, what are you waiting for? Get to it!"

With that said, he moved his suit forward to where the Londo Bell suits were being stationed, seeing as it is impossible for him to attack from afar. His eyes scanned the radar and leapt up to see for himself. He wasn't going to take any chances. You never know when a someone will figure out how to beat radar.
Back to top Go down
Astray_Master_Edgar
MSL Member
MSL Member
Astray_Master_Edgar

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:15 am

Lazra growled angrily as he saw Javier thrust away from him. "You little bastard..." he muttered, putting the rifle away as he headed off in the direction that Lt. Arc had went. Lazra soon came upon the rendevous point, and spotted Boss Chief and Arc. "Boss Chief, Lt. Arc... I'm sorry, the only way I could ensure he made it here was by shooting him... And I don't feel comfortable weakening our forces, even if it is just one suit," he said, as he walked his Marasai over to the two higher ranked soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Vaunt
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Vaunt

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:27 am

Arriving at where everyone else was at Arthor stopped his ms. "Sir, sorry it took me so long to get here." Looking around Arthor notice he wasn't the last one to arrive. As he waited for the mission plan Arthor light up a smoke and took a few drags. Scanning the town Arthor realized that the enemy where not in the town yet. Moving his ms a few meters away from everyone else he took another drag of his cigarette. It doesn't seem like any of them really cared if he was here or not. Arthor thought back of the One Year War and his friends back than. Most of them where not alive now and because of that he didn't really want to make new ones in this war. He thought it would be easier for him, that way if one of them died he didn't really know them.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Hayase opened his mount the answer Risa, but before he could get a word out some asshole scooped her up and put her in a mobile suit. “HEY YOU ASSHOLE!” Hayase screamed at him but was ignored. Hayase watch helplessly as the mobile suit jumped into the air and flew off. Hayase could feel the angry swell up inside of him. He quickly looked around spotting a motorcycle one of the what he now knew where Zeon was getting on to. Hayase quickly ran up to the man and push him off the bike and jumped on hitting the kick start as he did. The bike roared to life have he turn the throttle hard causing the bike to wheelie for a moment. Hayase forced the bike back down as he headed back into the forest and down the mountain.

He needed to get back to the ship fast. Every ounce of his being was telling him to go after Risa, but doing so on a motorcycle would be pointless. Hayase fought to bike the bike upright as he exited the trees and hit the road the lead back down the mountain. He could see the jeep he had rented earlier a little ways down from him. He pulled hard on the brakes siding to stop next to the jeep. Without getting off the bike Hayase reached in the back and grabbed his pack from the back of the jeep. He quickly un-zipped it and pulled out the small communications device. the screen read two missed messages. Without reading them he stuffed the device into his pocket and hit the throttle again. Hayase drove down the main road for a while before beginning to cut across the open fields leading toward the beach the the Empyrean was at.

After a while Hayase found himself on the beach near the ship. He quickly jumped off the bike and ran in the ships MS hanger. Hayase then grabbed the first tech he found. “Is my Jesta ready to go?” he asked his words sharp and cold. The tech nodded to him. “The lieutenant had use ready it for deployment a while ago. Its on the catapult waitin...." Hayase turned and ran toward the where his Jesta was without letting the tech finish speaking. He was going to waste time changing into his flight unit either. All he knew was that he could leave Risa with that Zeon bastard. Hayase climbed into the Jesta and strapped himself into the seat. The techs’ had already done all the start up on the suit and it was ready to go. Hayase pressed down the the leg controls bring the Jesta down into a launch position.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Inside the Galluss-J cockpit...

Risa didn't know where this guy was taking her. In an instant the mobile suit they were in, jumped high into the air and flew down to the city. Risa was terrified for her life. Sitting on Javier's lap she clung on tight. At first, it was fear, but seconds later she was laughing.

Somehow being in a mobile suit was thrilling to her. "Heehee! This isn't so bad after all!" But still she was worried about Hayase...
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Soon after Pale's Capule arrived at the rendevous, a giant tan hand emerged from the nearby forests to clear away dense patches of foliage and vegataion. After it cleared a path for itself the desert Zaku lumbered up to the Zeon encampment and with a salute powered down once it reached the flatbed truck which served as its servicing area.

A dark skinned woman in loose civillian wear that showed brief glimpses and flashes of her coffee colored skin clambored down from the chain ladder that descended from the suit's cockpit.

"Sgt. Elliot Lucas Nash reporting for duty! Sieg Zeon!" The Sergeant snapped off a sharp salute in a almost picture perfect copy of her mobile suit's own salute before walking up to greet her comrades. "Its good to see you all again." She said addressing Boss chief, Lieutenant Durant, Arthor, and Lazra. She turned to her superiors, "It might not be my place to know, but any information would be aprreciated. What's going on sirs?"
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Zamboanga City...
Just after the signal flare...

BGM: THE BATTLE (Gundam Unicorn OST 2)

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 HAKHAKHAK

A large mobile transport truck came rumbling down the street, and stopped in front of the Zeon mobile suits that gathered near Boss Chief. Rap jumped from the vehicle, hopped onto the Z'Gok that was lying on top of it, and warmed the machine up.

Inside the cockpit, Rap pressed the switches, buttons, knobs and everything that was required to boot up the goddamn machine. After a few seconds, the Z'Gok rose up, and joined the rest of the Remnant squadron.

"AHAKHAKHAKHAKHAK! You missed me didn't cha? HAKHAKHAKHAK! Sorrey, I was fakking asleep when that Gallass made quite a fakking commo-shun! And then I saw the fakking flare. So what's up, Chief?" Rap asked, rotating his shoulders. "I can tell ya I smell there's gonna be bloodshed... Hakhakhakhak!"

The Z'gok's eye turned from side to side, looking for his sidekick Johann. "Where's the pink Power Ranger?" he asked the team, pertaining to the Efreet Schneid and its rather flamboyant colour.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Zamboanga, City Outskirts

Johann had left the temporary base to go scout for Bars and Brothels that his mentor Rap would possibly like, He had went past some few rebels along the way, giving him the usual nod of camaraderie or zealous greeting. He was half-way towards an entrance to the city, When suddenly a long pink light came out of nowhere and hit what seemed to be the City Hall. The Ground Shook from the strong impact, that even made Johann go lose his balance and fall over. He forcefully clung on to a fallen log. Then he saw moments after a flare fly up in the sky. Johann's eyes narrowed, He grit his teeth.

He didn't like this, The enemy has found them and they're gonna face em? He didn't care about Zamboanga, In fact he hated the place. But then again, there's a part of him who just wanted to avenge the people whose cries of anguish were echoing around. The Smell of burnt flesh, It wasn't only the city hall that was destroyed. Heck it was a beam attack, you can't expect only for one place as collateral.

Some of the rebels he went past earlier, now rushed back down towards the city, He wanted to try to find who did it, But orders were absolute. He was still a remnant. With a heavy heart he turned around and runned back towards where He hid the Efreet Schneid. He removed the cloak that was around him and threw it out, before entering the cockpit of his mobile suit. The once silent giant war machine now awoke as it's mono-eye suddenly lighted up ominously, using it's quick Speed Johann went out of the small gap of a cave where the waterfall was, and headed towards where the Remnants were converging. He turned on his communications and heard a few transmissions of confusion, anger and insubordination.

He heard Rap call him "Pink Ranger", He opened his lips and spoke in retort.

"Rap, It's purple damn it." He hovered the Efreet towards the side of the Z'gok and giving it a light punch on the side. "Johann reporting for duty, Sieg Zeon"
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:37 am

Zamboanga City...
Refugee Evacuation Area...

『merry-go-round』/CHEMISTRY

Javier saw many people fleeing away from the site. "There it is Risa, I want you to stay there with the people and wait for me to rescue you... After I drive the attacking Federation Forces away, I'll come back for you..." Javier said. He removed his dog-tag necklace and placed it around Risa's neck. Javier didn't know why he was doing all of this, it's as if his hormones have gone completely out of control with this strange new feeling called love.

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 Stinge10

He opened his cockpit, and the Galluss' hand moved in closer to the chest so Risa could go down safely. Feeling like a valiant knight, Javier urged Risa to step in to the Galluss' hand. "You can do it Risa. You'll be safe here, just follow the other people! You should take the fastest ride out of the city! But ... before you go I have something to tell you. I only met you minutes ago, but, I really like you! So much!" he said continously trying to swallow his embarrassment. He scribbled his cell phone number on a sheet of paper, and handed it to Risa.

"We might not be able to contact each other easily after this, seeing there is Minovsky particle interference. But just in case, hang on to that phone number and give me a text. I'll go now, I have to defend this city from the invaders..." he said trying to be serious and dashing.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:04 am

Zamboanga City...
Battle Zone...

Boss Chief left the Zssa to Arc and transferred over to his Marasai. Strapping on his seat belts, and taking one last shot of rum, the Chief was ready for a brawl. "Osu. They've found out where we are, no surprise though. I've been expecting this, to be honest. And it's good. We have the island and the city as our advantage. Just follow me and everything will be okay." he told his friends. The Marasai stepped forward in front of everyone.

"We will split our MS Divisions into groups of two. Take whomever you want, you, seniors pick one junior to be your wingman. I'll take the new guy in the Capule with me. As for you Javier, you will be punished after this. Right now, all of you, focus on surviving, and pounding these fuckers to the ground! SIEG ZEON!" Boss Chief rallied his soldiers, the last of the remnants.

Quote :

MAP BATTLE - Setup Phase for All players now starting...

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 ChapterDosMap

Those buildings in front of the Zekes are targetable. They occupy 2 squares. Each has 3000 Hp. Any mobile suit behind these buildings cannot be targeted, however, after the buildings are destroyed, they can. For example:

Building at 31-B, 32-B
HP: 3000/3000

However, if you attack a building, a dice must still be rolled even though it is a stationary object.

Remember that all attack ranges, whether short or long, are STRAIGHT LINE only. Vertical, Horizontal, or Diagonal (like the Queen's move in chess) and not curved like the (Knight)

Roll the appropriate dice, subtract any EN when doing the attack, and keep track of your coordinates. You may update the map image as necessary, to avoid confusion. Stick to the mobile suits currently assigned to you by the leaders.

Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 am

Lt. Grant got his suit into position as he waited for the Zekes to make an appearance. His suit wasn't built for long-range assaults so as soon as he knew where they were he was going to charge. He opened a channel to the other pilots, his voice hard and spirited, "Don't let them get the upper hand or gang up on you. If you see yourself in a tight spot, call for help. If even one of us falls to the enemy, they can claim victory. We fight for justice, to avenge all the lives lost to those who would drop their own kinsmen onto our world. Do not give them the satisfaction of seeing a single suit fall. We shall stand strong and defeat them, together!"

STARTING POSITION: M-1

RGM-79FC Striker Custom

STATS

HP: 10000 / 10000
EN: 90 / 90
Move: 6

TERRAIN

Space: Yes
Sky: No
Ground: Yes
Water: Yes

ATTACKS

1. Knuckle Dagger
--Power: 3500
--EN: 8
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

2. Vulcan Cannon
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Rapid Fire

3. Twin Beam Saber
--Power: 4600
--EN: 20

4. Spark Knuckle
--Power: 3200
--EN: 12
--Range: 2-3
--Type: Stun

5. Burst Knuckle
--Power: 3900
--EN: 16
--Range: 2-3

ABILITIES

1. Defend
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 1/1

(OOC: The quote boxes wouldn't let me take my setup paragraph out of it so sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:32 am

Battlezone...

Luciano tutted into his machine, damn Zeeks. The said-Remnants had dragged this battle out into the open and within the city limits of all places. As a member of the Londo Bell Peacekeeping Taskforce this was the sort of battles he was suppose to make sure did not happen, regardless that the Bell normally operated in Space. He noted that there were plenty of buildings around and no doubt there would be collateral damage, course that doesn't mean we should just waltz in and cause more damage.

His ReZEL continued to hover in it's location far away from the Zeon Remnants and even though he could not visually see them yet he knew they were out there, thanks to his MS sensors and the Empyrean's continuous updates. He wondered briefly where the Captain was, he had not heard her voice lately, but pushed that thought aside as he prepared himself for combat. The Lieutenant closed his eyes muttering a brief prayer for those that were about to be killed, he was not a religious man but it'd became a habit after the things he had saw. He opened a channel to his men, "Alright boys, let's show the EFF how it's done. Proceed according to the mission plan I'm sending your way. And that means everyone follows it.", he commanded forwarding the data packet to his fellow pilots.

Quote :
Londo Bell members please check your PMs for mission plan.

----

Luciano Raines/ReZEL Commander Type spawned at point K-1.

RGZ-95C ReZEL Commander Type Stats:
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:45 am

Leon, having reached his Dom Tropen, and having boarded it some minutes ago, pushes his Dom to full throtle to move it to the battle field as fast as possilbe. He had been checking out the new units when Boss had told him to leave as fast as he could, and Leon has followed his directions. It had taken him a while to get to his unit, and longer for him to get the Camoflage covers off the unit. He had had his unit shut down to lessen the heat signature in case someone was using infrared to look for suits, and he had to power up his unit. Finally, Leon arived on the battle field, and quickly made his way over to Point M-31 Behind what appeared to be a warehouse ((I am guessing that is what that is on the map.)), and took his position.

"Damn Cowards, attacking a building for no reason. Lets teach these bastards not to mess with civilians."

Starting Point M-31

STATS

HP: 10200/10200
EN: 82
Move: 7

TERRAIN

Space: No

ATTACKS

1. Heat Saber
--EN: 8
--Type: Solid Melee

2. Sturm Faust
--Power: 5000
--EN: 34
--Range: 3-3
--Type: Missile

3. MMP-80 90mm Machine Gun
--Power: 2700
--EN: 10
--Range: 2-4

4. Raketen Bazooka
--Power: 4800
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Shooting

ABILITIES

1. Defend
-Reduce damage by 50%
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:01 am

Battlezone...

After reaching a high altitude, James did a nosedive back down. He recieved the battle plan from Lt. Raines and would follow it accordingly. "Roger that Lieutenant, following your lead!" As he neared ground level he transformed back into MS mode, hovering near the Lieutenant's ReZEL Command-Type.

James Kirkland/ReZEL starting at point G-1

RGZ-95 ReZEL

Quote :
STATS:
HP: 13600/13600
EN: 112
Move: 6 (MS)/8 (MA)

Quote :
TERRAIN:
Sky: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS:

MS Mode

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700
--Range: 1~1

2. 60mm Vulcan Cannon
--Range: 1~2

3. 2-Tube Grenade Launcher
--Power: 1500 x 2
--EN: 18
--Range: 2~4
--Type: Shooting

4. Shield-Mounted Beam Gun
--Power: 1200 x 3
--Range: 3~5
--Type: Beam Rapid Fire

5. Beam Rifle
--Type: Beam 1

MA Mode

1. Shield-Mounted Beam Gun
--Power: 1200 x 3
--Range: 3~5
--Type: Beam Rapid Fire

2. Beam Rifle

Quote :
ABILITIES
1. Shield Defense
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 3/3

2. Transformable
-Unit can transform at anytime during player turn

Last edited by Uryuu on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
korrag4
MSL Member
MSL Member
korrag4

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:06 am

With a casual stride, Theo went back to the MS hangar. All signs of murderous intent faded from his face. The expression he shown most was that of disappointment.

After hearing Grant's orders he replied.
Roger that Sir. Can I have permission to use the GM cannon II that I brought along?

I'll keep an eye out for Hayashi too. If I find her, should I take her back to the ship?
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 am

Arc quickly transferred over to the Zssa. While ideally he would have liked to test his new suit out a bit before he took it into actual combat he was still thrilled to have it this thing would allow him to quickly support his teammates. "Lazra you will be providing fire support for me so stay close. SIEG ZEON!" Arc said as he made the Zssa move into position.

Spawning at T-36

Quote :
STATS

HP: 11040 / 11040
EN: 96 / 96

Quote :
TERRAIN

Sky: Yes

Quote :
ATTACKS

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700

2. Vulcan

3. 3-tube Missile Launcher
--Power: 1500 x 3 dice rolls

4. 2x4 Missile Pod
--Power: 900 x 8 dice rolls
--EN: 50
--Range: 3-6

5. All-out Missile Attack
--Power: 900 x 10 dice rolls
--EN: 80
--Range: 3-6

Quote :
ABILITIES

1. Defend
-Reduce damage by 50%

2. Flight Mode
-Can be used in aerial battles
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 am

Grant listened to the Warrant Officer and nodded his assent, "Take the Cannon and get into position. And if you should see the Petty Officer, I want you to tell her to get back to the ship immediately and into a suit. We don't have time to ferry people back and forth behind battle lines."
Back to top Go down
Astray_Master_Edgar
MSL Member
MSL Member
Astray_Master_Edgar

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:33 am

"Roger that Lt. Arc!" Lazra said, moving his Marasai into position behind a building that wasn't too far off from the Zssa. 'Time to get this fight started...' he thought, running a hand through his hair slowly. "We can't let them get away with what they did," he muttered to himself, as he scanned the area infront of him.

Quote :

STATS

HP: 10800 / 10800
EN: 90

Quote :

TERRAIN

Quote :

ATTACKS

1. Beam Saber
--EN: 10

2. Vulcan Cannon

3. Feyadeen Beam Rifle
--Power: 2800

4. Sea Serpent
--Range: 1-3
--Type: Stun

Quote :

ABILITIES

1. Shield Defense
-Reduce damage by 50%
-Use: 3/3

(Lazra spawns at point W-36.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"   Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "The Blazing Horizon"
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next