Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Go down 
+15
Aile
Acruxis
Neo
Gene
Jin_Muraki
AngelfromAbove
Tensu
Mr. Dice
Serene
Hayase
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
KaraShiranui
Wesley97
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:56 am

CHAPTER 1: "LIGHT AND DARKNESS"

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Wardoslev
The 2nd Lunar war ended with both sides joining forces to fight off an enemy that threatened to destroy the world. Many lives were lost and to be honest both CHROME and AEO have seen far too many bloodshed.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Doslev
Much has changed after 2nd Lunar War and since the treaty, everything has been peaceful. Dos Leviticus, once the base of the CHROME EMPIRE, the setting of the final battle of 2nd Lunar War, was now a civilian colony... well most of it.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" FUSE
F.U.S.E. (Federal Union of Space and Earth), the union of CHROME and AEO, became the guardians of this new found peace. But as the saying goes...

"In times of War prepare for Peace; and in times of Peace prepare for War."

F.U.S.E. Academy: Lecture Hall
Aida Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 13, LC 214

Earlier that day..........

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Lecturehall
The lecture hall is simply large auditorium that can accommodate around 800 persons at a time. Dr. Foshear Zalvae, the developer of the Beam Diffusion Barrier System and Assistant head of Lunarstech (the R&D department of Park Heavy Industries), was in the middle of conducting a seminar at the FUSE Academy in Dos Leviticus.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Prof2
--Dr. Foshear: "The Beam Diffusion Barrier System or BDBS for short is a protective device which uses a powerful barrier to deflect particle beams. Due to its high power requirements, the BDBS generator can only be installed in large mobile weapons. When the generator is activated, the BDBS forms an invisible barrier around the mobile weapon, protecting it from incoming beam attacks. However, this barrier has no effect against solid objects like missiles and projectiles, and beam weapons can still be used at point blank range within the barrier's boundary. Which led me to designing a new mobile weapon for FUSE.

It won't be operational anytime soon though as the project is still in its early stages. Anyway that's not what we're here to talk about isn't it. I'm here to help you better understand beam weaponry and beam defensive armaments.

For a long time. Park Heavy Industries has been the leading mobile weapons developer in the Lunar Century. Lunarstech is the research and development department of PHI. We're pretty much the back bone of PHI, a corner stone.

We've been supporting both CHROME and AEO. Now we're exclusively working for FUSE. The pay is much better and we don't have to feel guilty anymore for helping two side try and kill each other off.... (seminar goes on)

Bailamos Ship Port
Feb. 14, LC 214

Meanwhile a FUSE transport ship carrying supplies was docking at Bailamos Ship port in the Nura Sector of Dos Leviticus. It was the only ship inside the BSP all the others were out on mission or are stationed elsewhere. As they were docking the two pilots on the bridge couldn't help but to talk about the amazing performance they saw on the screens the other day.

--NPC pilot: "I still can't get over that number the Foxes did in Burneo the other day. They're all so hot! Not to mention their songs are really catchy!"

--NPC co-pilot: "Absolutely! Those girls are amazing. I loved the gig they did on Manila. I wonder what those girls are doing right now..."

(Ship continues to dock)

*Special Note* it is the only ship docked at the Aida Sector of Dos Levicitus.

F.U.S.E. Academy: Lecture Hall
Feb. 13, LC 214

Present time

It was 5pm back at the FUSE Academy in Dos Leviticus, Dr. Foshear Zalvae who did a 5 hour seminar about beam weaponry was long gone by now, probably back at his office in PHI. Evening activities for the FUSE cadets included a short 15 min physical training course, then followed by 4 hours of simulator training.

Last edited by MSL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Wesley97
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Wesley97

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 pm

In the FUSE Academy in Dos Leviticus

Ashkur Fullburst is a 6 foot 8 inches tall tower of muscle and bad temper. He's an ex-fighter, ex-fisherman, ex-vendor, now a drill sgt. for FUSE and he hates lame attitudes. After listening to seminar, Ashkur called out the young-cadets and ordered them to fall-in on the training grounds. They had a short 15 minute exercise before proceeding to the computers. Ashkur was never a fan of simulation training as a man he preferred the real thing.

(Ashkur thinks to himself) "Only fifteen minutes of physical training? What kind of crap is this? They should be spending more time on physical training and actual battle simulations rather than on a computer."

"Alright you bludgers! FALL IN!" yelled Ashkur.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

February 13, L.C. 214

5:10 PM, FUSE Academy Training Hall

Takeshi ran laps for a while on the track field at the Training Hall for a while, stopped to dowse his face with a splash of cold water, and started doing squats & push-ups. "...46...47...48...49...50!!" After doing his 2 sets of squats & push-ups, he laid on his back on the ground drenched in sweat. ("I've gotta work hard if I want to go up from where I am now. The harder I work, the better I'll become! They said they don't use Gundams anymore, but that's not going to stop me. I swear that one day, I'll pilot one of those magnificent machines, no matter the cost.") Getting in his excersise, he decided to hit up the simulator. ("Man, that lecture was seriously boring. I fell asleep after the first mind-numbing hour of ranting. It's a good thing I woke up near the end of it. All I need to know about beams is that when you fire those at someone, they either go BOOM or poof. Now, I wonder who's going to be my next victim in the sim?") He thought to himself with a cocky attitude.
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:50 pm

On the slums of Dos Leviticus

Chihiro was cold, hungry and was very scared. She was covered in mud and filth after slipping and sliding on the path that she used to escape from the men who were chasing her. She and was still wearing that dress the congressman gave him for her 18th birthday as she wondered around aimlessly through the icy cold and vile streets of the slums in Dos Leviticus. Her gaze, hidden behind her messed up hair, widened; and her heart froze in fear after spotting, from a distance, the men who were after her. Fearing that she might get caught, she recklessly runs down an alleyway causing a couple of empty beer bottles to fall over. This caught the attention of the evil men who were searching for her.

They chased her, deeper and deeper into the heart of the city. Chihiro ran as fast as her feet, in her fancy shoes and dress, could take her. She ran in random paths trying to elude the villains who were chasing her but they were built-trained to hunt down people. Chihiro was merely a frightened little girl what were her chances against these men?

Her track soon ran out. Chihiro ended up running into a dead end. She searched and searched for another way out but to no avail. She decided to turn back but it was too late. The men who were chasing her were already there covering the exit.

"Help me please..." cried out in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Deep space...
The Aesir Foxes carrier "The Fortissimo"

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Handfu10

It was another day for Cheese. He was enjoying his success, the girls being on the number one spot on the charts. He licked his bright red lips, sipping on a wine of glass. He put away the Quran he was reading and got up, drifted to the intercom.

"Yo, Risa! Get yo' self up here on dee Bridge! Get rehearsing that chorus I told you to sing! If ya don't perfect it, I won't give you ice cream..." Cheese taunted her. He wanted her to sing this song he wrote, and since she was the lead she needs to execute this perfectly.

After paging her, he waited, sitting down on his fine vinyl couch laced with bling. He looked back at his former life and realized that his crime days are long over. The girls have given him so much hope and changed him for the better, it made him feel like a proud "parent", though he won't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Fuse Academy: Training Hall
February 13, L.C. 214

Everyone was gathered in the Lecture hall early on the day because some bigshot from Lunarstech was going to give them a very valuable lecture that'll cost them 5 hours, He heard fellow batch-mates say as he walked past them, To find a good seat away from too many people. But then again Their lecture hall was famous for holding about 800 people, so where he sits doesn't really make a difference; save the corner seats. Ah such lifesavers; like a ghost he went past the bustling students who were too busy idling around. He took a seat on one of the far corner seats and made himself comfortable and soon after the Lecture began.

He opened up his hologram pad and started taking notes with it, even taking the physics of the BDBS down on his pad. But soon afterwards when the lecturer started to say some things that well--were similar to those 700 page textbooks they had. Akira turned on his ear-piece and started to drift away with thoughts of his lost sister, His ear-piece playing music that seemed to add more to his thoughts. The 3 other hours faded away (Since he atleast paid attention for 2 hours.).

And then a burst of Clapping hands, The Seminar was over, Akira's eyes widened surprised by the events and like a lost dimwit, clapped his hands dully.

It's done...?What a quick Conference... he thought to himself as he let out a small yawn, he was enjoying every bit of it until he heard one of the Drill Sergeants hark at them cadets.

He quickly stood up and tripped over the leg of his seat and ran towards the Drill Sergeant, and fell in line with other cadets, turning off his ear-piece and stuffing it on his left pant-pocket.

Another day of training...Will I even survive long for graduation?
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 pm

On the slums of Dos Leviticus

As it happens, Solomon was walking through the dirtiest part of Dos Leviticus buying supplies when he heard hurried footsteps and cries of "she's over here!"

Considering where he is, he figures it is probably just a nobleman's daughter who got lost, but, never one for chance, decided to check it out in case something came of it. Perhaps he could get a reward or something.

But the sight that met his eyes removed all thoughts of money from his mind. A young woman, wearing a fine gown that was dirty from the slums, was trapped at the end of an alleyway by a group of men and the worst part of all: she was crying.

Now, Solomon might not be an expert but he figured that a group of men plus a crying girl did not a party make, more like rape, and he never condoned that. So, moving forward with the skills honed by his years in CHROME, he managed to get in front of them and pull out his pistol.

"Now, I don't know what your thinking about doing with this girl, but I am going to have to ask you to leave. Do it of your own free will now or you will have to face me," he said trying to psych them out as much as possible. It wouldn't be very good for an investigation because that would draw FUSEs attention and that was the last thing he wanted.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:17 pm

I like this event lets have an on foot battle right here! I will control the goons chasing Serene. You will use your LP. I will give the goons 2 LP each. The pistol does 2 LP damage use the shooting dice. No need for range or move. Its a simple hit or miss mini-game.

GOON: "Who the FUCK!? GET HIM!"

Your will be facing 4 enemies. Attack once only.

[GOON 1] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2
[GOON 2] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2
[GOON 3] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2
[GOON 4] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Seeing that they wouldn't give up easily and go quietly, he raised his gun and fired off a shot at the man who shouted. (Goon 1)

"You should have run when you had the chance!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Shooting
Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Miss
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 pm

BLOCKING. You can block on foot attacks which will reduce their damage by half. There's no limit as to how many times you can block an onfoot attack.

GOON: "WHAT A LOUSY SHOT! DIE FOOL!"

[GOON 1] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2 Pistol
[GOON 2] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2 Pistol
[GOON 3] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2 Pistol
[GOON 4] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2 Pistol

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

#1 'LC Shooting' :
#1 Result :

--------------------------------

#2 'LC Shooting' :
#2 Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Crit

#3 'LC Shooting' :
#3 Result :

#4 'LC Shooting' :
#4 Result :
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Solomon easily dodged the shots from the first three goons but the last goon seemed to be a better shot then the rest. He only managed to bring up his arms as the bullet plowed into his forearm.

LP: 8

Ignoring the pain, he fired off another bullet at the goons. (Goon 4)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 pm

'LC Shooting' :
Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Crit
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Using healing items can help regain LP during battle. Also you can heal 1LP per turn by choosing to CHARGE. But if you do, you will have used up your turn.

GOON: "WHAT ARE YOU FOOLS DOING! KILL HIM!!!"

[GOON 1] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2 Pistol
[GOON 2] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2 Pistol
[GOON 3] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2 Pistol
[GOON 4] DEAD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 pm

#1 'LC Shooting' :
#1 Result :

#2 'LC Shooting' :
#2 Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Hit

#3 'LC Shooting' :
#3 Result :
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:57 am

In Deep Space... Inside the Fortissimo
Shower Room...

Risa flipped on the gravity-generator device in the shower room, to allow her to soak inside a tub. The gravity activated slowly, and made those floating random things descend on the floor. Risa took her clothes off and filled the tub with warm water. She just sat there, thinking about the upcoming new single. It really caused her a great amount of stress...

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Imouto10

Just a few minutes later a loud voice echoed from the speakers. It was Cheese, telling her to report to the bridge asap. She yelled back at the intercom. "Oh, come on Cheese! I just got into the tub! Can we practice later?" she complained, scratching her head in annoyance. She sank deeper into the tub, trying to recall a very painful scene in her life.

"Stupid Brother... where are you? Have you given up on me completely? Are you still alive? Baka..." her thoughts ran inside her head. She slipped in even deeper, submerging herself completely in the water.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 am

Seeing that one of them was dead, he almost let up his guard when they fired another round. He took a shot to the calf and it hurt like hell. (Blocked)

LP: 7

Aiming again, he takes another shot. (Goon 2)

Last edited by vangran on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LP not calculated)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 am

'LC Shooting' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 am

GOON: "This guy is insane! Who the heck is he?"

[GOON 2] DEAD!!!!!
[GOON 4] DEAD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 am

#1 'LC Shooting' :
#1 Result :

#2 'LC Shooting' :
#2 Result :
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 am

The two seemed to have gained a second wind of a sort and both managed to make connecting shots, one in each shoulder. (Blocked) It was getting harder to stand but he wasn't going to back down now.

LP: 5

So, steeling himself, he glared at the remaining two thugs and shot again. (Goon 3)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 am

'LC Shooting' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:48 am

GOON: "Wait! DON'T Shoot! I surrender! Who are you?"

[GOON 1] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" LP-2
[GOON 2] DEAD!!!!!
[GOON 3] DEAD!!!!!
[GOON 4] DEAD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 am

Looking down the barrel of his gun, he glared at the offending thug.

"Who I am is of no concern to you. I won't let you harm an innocent girl while I am around. So drop your gun and back away slowly or I will shoot and you'll join your friends in hell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next