Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Go down 
+15
Aile
Acruxis
Neo
Gene
Jin_Muraki
AngelfromAbove
Tensu
Mr. Dice
Serene
Hayase
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
KaraShiranui
Wesley97
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 am

Tensu poked his head from above the table, able to see the sentry taking off to the back entrance. "Time to get out of here before the police gets out of here" he says, holstering his pistol and running out of the Pub through the first door and jogging to a decent hiding place so he wouldn't be picked out. As he hide, he hoped that his allies would be smart and follow his lead.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:47 am

Paul just grinned as everyone evacuated he ran up what was left off the stairs, stepping on the charred body stuck on them. He looked around the place they tried to keep him out of, hoping to find the target of his bounty or at least something of value.

Charles sighed and followed after Paul, looking at the other side of the room, lifting aside painting and looking for hidden panels, "Yo, Alastor where the hell was this girl!" He yelled downstairs.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Fortissimo Clinic...

Angela could not leave the Fortissimo's clinic, where she was watching over her friend .Cheese set down on a chair beside her Risa's bed, slowly rubbing her little hand. Risa was like a sister to Angela; Cheese may be the captain, but Risa made her become a grown-up. She felt she owned something to her, all she could offer her at that moment was her presence.

"She'll be alright..." Crying or Very sad Angela whispered and small tears started forming in her eyes. Through in a strange way, Tomoya was there too when everyone was crying, expressing his frustration too. He punched the bulkhead like an idiot.

After all that drama, the haro doctor said Risa's vital signs were getting stable.

"What?" Angela looked up at the haro, confused. Shocked

Angela smiled slightly and looked at Cheese. "Taichou... see... I told you... " she choked as she continued. "She'll be needing us more than ever..." Embarassed

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Hayash10
Angela propped her chin on one hand and touched lightly Risa's cheek and a small smile crossed her lips as she did that. It was just a small smile that showed some hope for herself. It was just a small smile that faded away too fast and left her tearing again. Nobody was waiting for her at home; no mother, no father, no siblings... not even a dog or a cat. Her classmates were dealing with their own personal lives, so ... she was alone. A tear slid down her cheek as she realized her sad reality. "I am happy to be with you guys...." Sad She muttered silently as if she wanted to keep the news to herself but in the same time to share it with others.

Then, silence fell over that room and only a machine was heard, counting the flowing of time.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:15 am

FUSE Academy
Aida Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214

The ruckus was over, at last. Three heavily-armed men came to the scene, and asked the guards what happened. After an exchange of words, Lt. Cromwell, a Latino-looking man, ordered that the prisoner be treated in the hosptial for his wounds, under strict surveillance of course. The guards carried Solomon away, headed for the hospital. Another one assisted Akira Saio in getting up, and took him downstairs to the trauma room to have his wounds checked.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Everyt10

Cromwell looked at the remaining guy, Nishimura Takeshi, and approached the lad with a stern look on his face. He gave him a light tap on the shoulder, depicting a lighter mood. "You did well for a cadet, you held your ground. Any lesser man would have shat in his pants right now. But you're brave. We'll see to it that your friend gets patched up. You may go to sleep now. As for that criminal, it's the bars for him. Would've been better for him to get killed though, in prison, his anus will be sore from man-rape..."

Cromwell chuckled at the thought of Solomon languishing in jail. He turned around and left with his men.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Undisclosed Location...
Jin Muraki's hideout...

Beethoven: Piano Sonata no 8 'Pathetique' 2nd movt.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Jin_mu10

A sip of champagne while watching the news. That was the evening that Jin needed. He had been experiencing major headaches lately, feeling that something big is happening to the Earth Sphere. FUSE had been particularly religious in "forcing" peace across the Solar System, and it made him sick. Most notably, some of his former patrons have dropped their armaments and started to embrace unity. But, to Jin, his 80 years of existence told him everything will be insignificant in his greater scheme of things.

Tied to the side of his living room wall, was a 14-year old boy. He was bound in chains, wiggling to get out. His mouth was taped, and his genitals were mutilated, his penis split in two from tip to shaft. Jin had also opened up the boy's chest partially, cutting the skin and fatty layer with a scalpel. In a few hours, this boy will die, but he is nothing more than an outlet for his perversion.

"You're no fun..." said Jin. He picked up a dart and threw it at the boy on the wall, hitting the boy's navel. The boy twisted and grimaced in pain, but he couldn't move. If only Jin would kill him already. Jin smiled.

"Not just yet, I haven't reached my orgasm yet..." Muraki said, standing in front of the boy. Jin masturbated while watching the mulilated boy on the wall. After several seconds, he blew his load on the boy's navel. He felt satisfied.

"Dragon Fang... will they be able to handle my demands?" he asked himself. He licked the boy's split penis, then left.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

FUSE Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

After a few minutes, several heavily armed men came in and secured the stranger and Akira. One of them came over to Takashi and tapped his shoulder.
Quote :
"You did well for a cadet, you held your ground. Any lesser man would have shat in his pants right now. But you're brave. We'll see to it that your friend gets patched up. You may go to sleep now. As for that criminal, it's the bars for him. Would've been better for him to get killed though, in prison, his anus will be sore from man-rape..."
He looked the armed man and chuckled. "Heh.......hehehehehe~" The bullet wound in his leg and the trauma was a little too much for him and past out on the floor, sleeping through the rest of the night till' morning.
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Alastor having noticed that the monsterous sentry had left, breathed a sigh of relief. On his orders began to walk towards the entrance of the hidden area. He then looked back to the others, all of them had taken hits and yet Alastor remained unharmed. Was all of this his fault Alastor wondered. "It is just through here. So you just need to hold on a little longer and we can get going. Ok guys!" Alastor was tired of this place and resolved to just ending this. Alastor then stood next to the door pulled out his gun out, firing off rounds at the locking mechanism. (This is because no real detail was done of the door.) As the door was unlocked forcefully as it was, Alastor then pried the door open with all of his strength. (Which sadly was not all that much, in comparrison to a fully grown man.)
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 pm

FUSE Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

CLINIC

Gundam MSL - Sorrow ( piano melody )

Seeing that, Takashi was wounded too, the soldiers brought his unconscious body to the clinic as well. He was placed next to Akira, their beds lay side by side. One by one, the soldiers left the room, to allow the nurses and medics to properly take care of the wounded. One such medic approached Akira and smiled at him.

"Well, you look like you could use an anti-Tetanus shot..." said the medic. She was Ayana, a cadet just like them and taking a crash course in emergency procedure. She was young and pretty, and full of hope. She turned Akira to his side with the help of some other nurses.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Ayana_10

"This won't hurt a bit..." she said, pulling Akira's pants down and injecting an anti-Tetanus dose into his buttock. "I know you, you're Akira Saio, and that unconscious guy over there is Takashi Nishimura. I'm Private Ayana Tokimiya, and I saw in the bulletin board that the three of us are getting assigned to the same MS Team... Funny cause you look like my older brother back home..." she remarked, taping a cotton ball to Akira's buttock. She hooked an oxygen mask to both him and Takashi, and watched over them. She waited for Akira to say something.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:59 am

FUSE Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
Clinic

In what seemed to be a long hour for Akira, Soldiers went in and swarmed his room, What seemed to be the leader, talked to the Cadet that helped him in the life and death crisis he just had. Akira was helped up by one of the Soldiers, He was immediately brought to the Trauma Center or the Academy Clinic. The event greatly troubled Akira, he could've been dead by now. The man's actions confused him greatly. He was supposed to be killed, but earlier when the shots went out the man tried to protect him? May be accidental though. He tried to shake the thought away--barely noticing he was laid on the bed while a nurse was talking to her then turned to the side and then...FWHIP.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Snap019

Akira's eyes widened as an injection was injected on the butt of his cheek. It wasn't the pain that made him fidgety but the fact that his butt got exposed! Akira quickly pulled up his boxers and pants before lying flat on his back. The nurses tending to the gunshot wound he had on his shoulder, luckily the bullet had an exit wound therefore no bullet would need be extracted. His uniform was opened, while his wound was sterilized and injected with lidocane, before it was stitched and bandaged. Akira felt weak but an angel had put an oxygen mask on him. He looked at her with half-open eyes, trying to listen to her words.

"Ayana...Tokimiya...?" he careless muttered under his breath, He thought he had just said it in his head. but nope. He tried to focus his gaze to the side after she mentioned Takeshi earlier.

He's knocked out as well?

He focused his gaze at ayana, She looked like a kind angel, someone unfit for war. Unfit for the academy only to be lost But then again he isn't fit for war too and yet he's here. Akira's cheeks flustered a bit, He was smitten by this angel.

Quote :
"--Funny cause you look like my older brother back home..."

"Older...Brother Back home...?" He instinctively replied weakly to the girl after hearing the word brother.

Could she be his missing sister risa? Nah, couldn't be...Whenever the word brother was involved he was just way too paranoid, but still he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 am

FUSE Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
Clinic

Ayana smiled. She didn't understand why Akira was blushing. But she heard him speak. "Yes, I have an older brother back home. He's a veterinarian, and he's married with kids. How about you? Any family members waiting for you? You know, I could write a letter explaining your medical condition. You can be discharged from the military if you want, if you're like that weakling over there. But, I suppose I can't blame him..." she said... pertaining to Takashi.

The cute 19-year old cadet sat on a chair between Takashi and Akira's beds. She looked at Akira in the eyes and saw how innocent looking they were. She just smiled at him, like a kind older sister, or a very attentive wife.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 am

FUSE Academy [Infirmary]
Feb. 14, LC 214

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 QhL5I

“…tch, I’m alittle late after all”

Ariah curses under her breath as she reached the scene of the crime. It took her quite a while to realize that that the alarm was blaring while she was asleep, and she was in quite a rush to put on her uniform; It’s not that she’s excited over the prospect of having to apprehend the criminal though, but it’s more like she’s extremely worried that someone could have gotten seriously injured.

The good news though, is that they’ve apprehended the intruder so the danger is gone, however, there were those who were injured and killed as well, and that was something that she couldn’t take lightly, even if she wasn’t involved at all. Perhaps, if she was a little faster she might have changed the result of the intrusion, even if it was only by a little bit.

Despite that though, she decided it would be wise to go visit the infirmary to check on how the injured ones are doing. From what she had heard, two cadets were brought in for treatment. While there’s not really enough of a reason for her to actually go there, she can’t bring herself to just go back to sleep until she’s seen them personally.

It wasn’t long till she reached the infirmary, and just as she stepped into the room, she notices the two cadets with oxygen masks , and a girl watching over them.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 RvuVr

“Pardon for my intrusion, I heard there where those injured during the incident, so I came to check on how they’re doing.”

** OOC: I'm only using the icons to convey Ariah's feelings so please pay no attention to whatever she's wearing in the icon lol. she's wearing the FUSE uniform at the moment vuv;

Last edited by Aile on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:56 am

FUSE Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
Clinic

Akira closed his eyes to listen to Ayana speak, Her voice was soothing as the rivers back in the Saio residence man-made river. It made him calm, The anesthesia was kicking in. Normally Akira would just let it take it's course. He wanted to rest, He could having an angel to watch over him. But Akira was afraid, That if he sleeps and then wakes up, This angel would be gone the next day.

He heard her say military discharge which made Akira twitch his fingers as if jolted awake.

"N..No...no military discharge...I must stay here...I..I have a reason to stay..." He said weakly while the influx of oxygen continued on.

But man, what he said, did it sure sound lame more than he is. Can't blame him though, probably his mind is going numb now. While he was thinking of another thing to say, to balance out his lameness physically and mentally. He heard the door open and a regal voice speak.

Quote :
"Pardon for my intrusion, I heard there where those injured during the incident, so I came to check on how they're doing."

Akira blinked once, twice forcing his eyes to open than the normal half-open he had being weak from the anesthesia. He saw a blonde girl, entering in.

Who is she..? He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:01 am

Charles smirked and walked into the now open area and looked around it some more, trying to find the girl, but not seeing any trace of her. He began to look for whatever he could, perhaps there was a hidden room or escape area they took the girl. Paul who was satisfied there was nothing in the room he was in now went into the room as well, where he noticed something a little out of place. He bent over and picked it up off of a bench, it was a neat and delicately placed envelope with no stamp or address. He opened the envelope and read its contents.

Last edited by dovenwolf on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 am

FUSE Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
Clinic

Ayana noticed another Private coming in. It was Ariah. Politely, Ayana bowed her head in respect. Then she turned her attention back to Akira. She shook her head when he heard him struggling to keep awake. "Well, you have to be sedated. Perhaps you'll be put under 'healing sleep' while the higher-ups decide what to do with you. At least you'll be discharged, you can go home now..." said Ayana.

Ayana looked at the Ariah again, but she didn't say a word. She watched as another nurse removed Takashi's pants and underwear and, stuck a catheter up Takashi's privates up to his urinary bladder. That way they can drain his urine while he is unconscious.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:46 am

Gabriel's Pub
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214

What Charles found was the letter Von Bargen left for Solomon White in case he returned with the item he asked him to obtain.

The letter reads:

Von Bargen wrote:
It has come to my attention that your lady friend is a branded fugitive and she has quite the bounty on her. Anyway you need not fear for I do not have any interest in cashing her in. If you have the object I asked you to retrieve, go to Lunar Colony 04. There's a store there called The Hana Ban Ban Cafe. Rent the com-link #46. If the registrar says its broken, just say "Its okay I'm just hiding from my little sister." and she'll know what it means.

Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:52 am

FUSE Academy [Infirmary]
Feb. 14, LC 214

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Gcsa8

Ariah can’t help but be slightly baffled at the scene that’s unfolding in front of her. It’s not that she hasn’t heard of the procedure, but it was the first time she’s actually seen the procedure herself. Truth be told; she’s a little curious if the entire process hurts, considering that they’re sticking something up…well, you know, there

Shaking her head a bit, she turns to face Ayana, who had glanced at her twice. Realizing that she hasn’t introduced herself yet, she walks up towards her and takes a small bow; At the same time, she regains her normal composure and begun.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 SxWCO

“Private Ayana, I assume? I believe I haven’t introduced myself properly, so forgive me for that. Private Ariah Lowe, a pleasure to meet you”

The way that she spoke emitted a confident and noble aura, befitting someone with a strong sense of chivalry and justice like Ariah.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:05 am

FUSE Academy [Infirmary]
Feb. 14, LC 214

People with manners were a rarity within the FUSE, and when Ariah Lowe introduced herself, Ayana was impressed. She stepped forward, and shook Ariah's hand. "Private Ayana Tokimiya, I work as a medic for this academy. So, I hope what you saw didn't traumatize you..." she smiled. Ayana looked back and saw Takashi with his legs splayed out like a frog, a tube up his manhood and draining urine.

"Well, can you help me Private Lowe? That guy Akira and his buddy will be placed in those healing sleep pods. Just take off all of their clothing and let the stretcher do the work..." said Ayana. She activated two Healing Pods at the corner of the room, encapsulated beds that regenerate tissue and heals minor injuries.

Ayana took out a pair of medical scissors and cut away all of Takeshi's clothing, leaving him completely naked on the table while doctors and nurses worked around them. Ayana passed the scissors to Ariah so she can cut away all of Akira's clothes.

Quote :
TO AILE: Choices.
a. Cut away Akira's clothes
b. Take them off nicely
c. Don't do anything
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:21 am

FUSE Academy [Infirmary]
Feb. 14, LC 214

Everything around him seemed to be warped. He was clinging on to fragile hope now. To his consciousness and what remained of it, he still tried to fight the anesthetic. He had two reasons to stay awake now. The Angel Ayana and to prove to her he wouldn't need a discharge. He needed to graduate, he needed to find his sister Risa. God knows where she is now.

"I won't go home....I have to stay in the Academy...I have to...fight..." He said weakly.

Sure, Akira's sounding courageous but apparently he ain't. Tiny drops of tears trickled down his eyes, seeming like sweat, but it were tears, sure not the normal dosage but hell. He shed some. If he got discharged he wouldn't be able to find Risa, and he couldn't live with that. No.

He tried to stand up only to see that Ayana had gone to the other Cadet to open up his clothes. He removed the oxygen mask and coughed. He muttered all his strength and spoke loud enough for her and Private Lowe to hear.

"I won't...Leave, Don't give me a Discharge...I beg of you...Being a Soldier is what I only have left..."

BOOM. He felt his head was now like a block it felt heavy and he couldn't move it. He raised his left hand to "catch" his head, his head resting on the palm of his left hand, he then looked at Lowe holding the scissors.

"Please...Let me do it myself..." he pleaded hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:52 am

FUSE Academy
[Infirmary]
Feb. 14, LC 214

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Xeclz

"Private Ayana Tokimiya, I work as a medic for this academy. So, I hope what you saw didn't traumatize you..."

Ariah shakes her head in “Just a little baffled; I’m quite fine” she exclaims, assuring Ayana that she was fine and it wasn’t that traumatizing enough to haunt her in her dreams . Overall, it was an experience that she hopes she won’t see again.

"Well, can you help me Private Lowe? That guy Akira and his buddy will be placed in those healing sleep pods. Just take off all of their clothing and let the stretcher do the work..."
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Gcsa8
“E-eh”

She blinks.

Wait. What?

It came out of a shock, but nevertheless, it probably would be rude to simply just stand and watch Ayane do things by herself after all.

“I … suppose I shall then, Private Tokimiya” She remarks. But she doesn’t take the medical scissors that Ayana offered to her; after all, She only has to remove the clothes right? Surely it’s not much of a trouble to take them off especially since Akira is out and there shouldn’t be any problems right?

Only that he doesn’t seem to be unconscious at all.

"Please...Let me do it myself..."

She shakes her head in disbelief“I don’t think I can let you do that , Akira-kun, you don't even have the energy to lift up your own hand. Please leave it to me instead” she assures him, and proceeds to try and take them off as gently as she can. Unfortunately, Ariah immediately realizes that the simple task of taking off one's clothes turns out that it was harder than she had initially though; It took her a good few minutes to remove his upper clothing, and once she did she started to stare at his lower body.

Right.

She has to take his pants off too.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 SHazc

“urp.”

Now, it would have been fine if the cadet was unconscious in the first place but he isn't, and that in turn made Ariah very conscious of what she's doing. that After a few seconds of awkward silence, she gripped on Akira's pants, and in a low , and slightly embarrassed voice she quietly mutters “….Forgive me for such a rude act, but I shall be taking them off” and with slight hesitation,proceeded to remove his lower garments, albeit with some difficulty.

And with that, she was finished with the task, though it took her much longer than she had initially expected

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 M5BuT
Ariah sighs in relief once everything was over “I didn't realize the simple task of taking off one's clothes was this...vexing. ”

Last edited by Aile on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing up some stuff; and yeah)
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 am

FUSE Hospital
Feb. 14, LC 214

When Solomon came too, he found himself in a hospital room with a doctor leaning over him and a breath mask over his face. He hadn't been in this situation in a long time, and he had hoped would never happen again. Looks like you can't win everything, not that the events of hours before weren't an indication.

His eyes darted over to the doctor who was jotting down some things on a clipboard and asked in a raspy voice, "Where am I?"

(OOC: any admin can take over the doctor as he is a member of FUSE.)
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Having found out the target of their bounty was gone and having turned over everything they could find, Dust and Charles left the now run-down bar. Paul cursed under his breath as the bounty had slipped from his grasp. He reached into his pocket and while Charles was distracted, slipped his glasses back on him.

Charlie blinked as he wasn't really aware of what had happened, "Um...how did we get out here", his mind still ina bit of a fog from the swap. He shook his head, "So did we find that cute girl?". Paul glared and shook his head as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:45 pm

FUSE Hospital
Feb. 14, LC 214

MSL Lunar Century OST: "Dream is Collapsing"

Before the doctor could answer Solomon White's question, three men dressed in black entered the room. Politely, they told the doctor to leave them alone. These men turned the lights off, except for the dim emergency light at the corner of the room. They stood around Solomon's bed, like ghastly shadows. A click of a gun was heard.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Secret10

"You. Your purpose isn't over yet. We'll grant you clearance from any criminal charges, however, you have to work for us now. Forget everything you've done today. You're coming with us..." said the man at the center. His two assistants placed a tape around Solomon's mouth and slid him inside a black body bag. They put him on a stretcher, and took him out of the hospital and into the parking lot, where a limousine was waiting. They threw Solomon in the trunk, and drove off to the port.

"You followed the White Rabbit and look where it got you. I suppose we can't turn back now, can we? We will proceed with the operation as planned." the mysterious man told Solomon through a speaker in the trunk.

Quote :
Question Note: Solomon White (Vangran) has been taken away by special FUSE Agents. His fate will be revealed in Chapter 2. Vangran is entitled to one more reply after this.
Quote :
Exclamation Solomon and FUSE parts are more or less concluded. After Dovenwolf, Tensu and Neo finishes their story with MSL... Chapter 2 will begin...
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:34 pm

FUSE Limousine Trunk
Feb. 14, LC 214

Solomon didn't know what he was expecting when he asked where he was, but it surely wasn't this. Somehow he had managed to get himself picked up by strange men who surely worked for FUSE but they appeared to have given him a job at the same time as kidnapping him, if it could even be called that.

Ah well, some things are just beyond the scope of his understanding. He would work it out later when he had the time, but for now, he was in the back of a car in the trunk with tape over his mouth. He really hoped that wherever he was going he could help that girl, after all, she was the whole reason he was doing this. He wasn't exactly a hit-man nor was he a thief. If he was, he probably wouldn't have panicked when he had, which he now realized was rather premature, seeing as he could have waited for the guards to leave before doing anything, but it couldn't be helped now. Ah well, he would see where this would take him, and hope that wherever it was, he wouldn't die or lose an appendage. He was rather attached to his limbs after all.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:35 am

CHAPTER 1: FINISHED!
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Chap1fin
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12