Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"

Go down 
+15
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
AngelfromAbove
Ise
Aile
KaraShiranui
B.R.O.
MSL
Wesley97
vangran
BOSS CHIEF
Acruxis
Gene
Sleeping Pike
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 LUGlf

This is bad.

Beads of sweat trickled down Ariah’s face. The situation was turning into a scenario that doesn’t favor them at all ; Now if they were only dealing with the mobile suits on the protestors side it wouldn’t have been much of a problem, but with the sudden presence of the gundam, the entire scenario was slowly escalating into chaos.

But this will not sway Ariah’s cool, her hands grasping the controls tighter, her sights on the gundam in front of her Harlequin.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 SfMlK

“ Now isn’t the time to make any rash decisions; One wrong move can put us at an extreme disadvantage. I suggest we all keep our cool and try to figure out how to handle the situation, and please, try not to do anything stupid, Takeshi”

Just then, another gundam made another entrance, much to Ariah’s dismay. “Tch-More gundams, this is not going into our favor” she thought. She could intercept the new intruder if she can, but shot the idea down, it was too risky considering that she does not know what the gundam could do . However, she was slightly caught off guard with the words the pilot chose.

Quote :
"Lower down your weapons or I'll destroy this building. And you Protesters, go home. If I kill these people you are looking for... then you won't get whatever it is you're rallying for!"

at the same time, another gundam makes its appearance.

Quote :
"Not so fast, there. Let's all try to resolve this peacefully. Nobody has to die today. Risa-san... there's no need to attack. They're all good people... just a little misguided,"

too idealistic.

The two voices were asking for the impossible; While Ariah can understand where these two are going at, simple words and the threat to remove the cause of their suffering won't be enough to quell the angry mob. She opens an open channel, and voices out her reply in a clear and resounding voice.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 D2tSi

" A rash decision to come and point your guns at us, young lady. I understand where you two are getting at ; However , with the situation spiraling towards chaos, I'm afraid it will take more than a few words and lowering our weapons to calm these people down. "

Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Gioia Tauro Municipality, Calabria, Italy...
Italian Government Building
April 5, LC 214...

BGM: ''Uousaou!''

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Funris10

"Eh!? What's this? You want to fight us! Bah! I'm telling you this won't go well for you! Just follow what we say and we'll leave you in peace! But if you really want to fight then go one on one with me! Your best against me what do ya say meh!?" Risa boasted. It looked like the Foxes have got this situation under control. Things are going their way, with Kara holding the building at gunpoint and Angela above them ensuring nobody gets too cocky.

Risa heard Ariah speak criticizing the Aesir Foxes' goals. "Shut up you ugly woman! You're in no position to lecture us! If you really want to prove your point, taste my steel!" said Risa, pointing the Ignition Sword at Ariah's Harlequin. She licked her lips like a predator seeing its prey.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 pm

April 5, LC 214...

MSL OST: "Nightmare Fiction"

With what seemed to be just a normal ordinary job of keeping balance in check. Now their job has turned to defend and survive. It was an easy task if they were going to take on the Protester's suits. Like Come on, they had mobile gears and mobile suits that were relics of the past. They were just supposed to stand guard to intimidate the people. But now, the situation just escalated, THREE GUNDAMS. GOD DAMNED THREE are in the area and have them in lock.

One Gundam has it's weapon aimed at the building they're supposed to protect, The other overhead clearly it's weapons aimed at them. Akira's expression turned grim, he clenched his teeth, sure the pilots were girls but their abilities, they seemed no different from a soldier's or might even be better. His mind tried to whirl up makeshift tactics that could be used but to no avail.

They can't just move carelessly because of the 600-800 people amidst them, not to mention their own on-foot anti-riot forces. If they moved carelessly, it will cause some collateral damage, and might even incite the people to rebel more. Akira had no choice in the matter, since he was in front of Ayana's Uesugi he was the closest to the blue gundam. He gulped, he could feel his cold sweat trickle down on his face and back.

"A-Ariah-san...I-I'll go fight...please watch my back..." He said trying to hide the fear in his voice.

His Harlequin stepped forward, and from it's wrist slid down the Pressure blade, it's left hand immediately grasped it and raised it up at shoulder height for a thrusting stance. Akira took a deep breath before communicating on open comms.

"We don't want unnecessary bloodshed as well, we're just here to make sure the protest doesn't go out of hand..." The Harlequin's mono eye glowed as it scanned the area. "It's your friend here that wants to fight us off, If you really mean what you say, Please make her pull back"

Last edited by Acruxis on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Quote :
"Shut up you ugly woman! You're in no position to lecture us! If you really want to prove your point, taste my steel!"
Quote :
"Shut up you ugly woman! “
Quote :
" ugly woman!!”
Quote :
“woman!”

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 NPRye
Something inside Ariah snapped.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 YhtNb
“I dare say, you are quite a bold one, to label me as a woman! That’s quite insulting, you know? I am a knight before I am a woman. And for that you-

Enraged, there's no point in keeping her temper in check anymore now that this girl had agitated her, and was ready to take up her challenge.She had not taken a step forward however when Akira's Harlequin stepped forward in her stead, its pressure sword raised up in a stance.

Quote :
"A-Ariah-san...I-I'll go fight...please watch my back..."

”…eh?”

It was a surprise, to see Akira step up for once, to a point where she forgot why she was angry in the first place. The girl had obviously challenged Ariah to fight her, but if Akira wanted to do so , then she accepts. It would be a fresh change she thinks, to see that coward man up for once.

She regains her composure once again, and replies to him in her usual tone.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 3cpWM

“Very well then , I shall honor your duel with her.”
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Fotolia

"SENJOU NO KITSUI"

The protesters stepped forward, with their hopes and faith renewed. They started throwing more bottles of cat piss and dog shit at the FUSE machines. "Look the Gundams have come to help us! Praise the Aesir Foxes!" an overjoyed protester screamed out. The civilian mobile weapons advanced to the gate, pushing the FUSE suits away.

"You heard the Aesir Foxes! They've come here as angels of justice and love! They know what we want! Step down from the building, Mayor!" the people demanded with fists clenched. Using the Gundams as distraction, the Prawn kicked the gates down, allowing the Zigbin units to march on the Government Building's ground. The people started to get more violent and brutally assaulted the guards.

Mayor Castiglione turned to Commander Massoli, shaking her. "Do something Commander! They are going to kill us! As the absolute sovereign in this city I order you to tell your mobile suits to fire and kill those rioters!" he snarled at the FUSE Commander.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Gioia Tauro Municipality, Calabria, Italy
FUSE Headquarters
April 5, LC 214

After Hirmm was done pissing on some of the protesters, two more Gundams showed up. Takashi grinned as a trickle of sweat ran down his face. "Heh, so it looks like the others are here as well, this saves us the trouble of looking for them." The green one aimed it's cannons at the Government building behind them.
Quote :
"Lower down your weapons or I'll destroy this building. And you Protesters, go home. If I kill these people you are looking for... then you won't get whatever it is you're rallying for!"
Takashi redirected his Beam Cannon aimed at the blue Gundam to the green one. "Who the hell do you think you are?! I'll take you down before you even get the chance! I don't care who you are, I'm not going to let you get your way!" Then Ariah spoke up.
Quote :
“ Now isn’t the time to make any rash decisions; One wrong move can put us at an extreme disadvantage. I suggest we all keep our cool and try to figure out how to handle the situation, and please, try not to do anything stupid, Takeshi”
He scoffed at her suggestion. "Tch, tell them that! There's going to be a fight whether we like it or not." He said looking over at Hirmm who's already taken the initiative. "You take the purple one while I take the green one." The pilot of the blue Gundam responded to Hirmm's threat.
Quote :
"Eh!? What's this? You want to fight us! Bah! I'm telling you this won't go well for you! Just follow what we say and we'll leave you in peace! But if you really want to fight then go one on one with me! Your best against me what do ya say meh!?"
Then Ariah tried talking sense into the irrational Gundam pilots.
Quote :
"A rash decision to come and point your guns at us, young lady. I understand where you two are getting at; However, with the situation spiraling towards chaos, I'm afraid it will take more than a few words and lowering our weapons to calm these people down."
But diplomacy didn't seem to be very effective.
Quote :
"Shut up you ugly woman! You're in no position to lecture us! If you really want to prove your point, taste my steel!"
This aggitated Ariah, making her pretty mad.
Quote :
“I dare say, you are quite a bold one, to label me as a woman! That’s quite insulting, you know? I am a knight before I am a woman. And for that you-
He couldn't help but laugh a bit at her reaction. "Hehehehehe~" But then Akira of all people stood up to the girly mecha pilot, drawing his Pressure Blade and pointing it at her.
Quote :
"We want unnecessary bloodshed as well, we're just here to make sure the protest doesn't go out of hand..."
He looked at opposition with a glowing monoeye.
Quote :
"It's your friend here that wants to fight us off, If you really mean what you say, please make her pull back."
Takashi laughed, being very impressed y his sheer display of balls. "Hhhhhahahahahahaaaa~ That's our man! Now show her who's king of the jungle around here! We'll back you up however we can." He encouraged Private Saio. Private Nishimura took a battle ready stance, releasing all weapons systems. He spoke to Ariah once more. "As soon as all of the civilians have cleared out, let's come at the other two with all we've got." But things escalated from bad to worse as the rioters took action and ran towards the front gates of the Government building. A Prawn mobile suit kicked down the gates while evryone was distracted, allowing the mobile gears to storm the place. "Shit, we've got to put an end to this now! We can't let them get any closer while the commander's in there!"

Takashi has entered Battle Phase
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 SuzumeLC

ESMS 213B07-3 Suzume

Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 13600 / 13600
EN: 150 / 150
Move: Ground=4, Water=2, Air=4, Space=4

Quote :
WEAPONS:

1. Melee Attack (punch, kick, etc)
--PWR: 500
--EN: --
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Normal Melee
--LOCK: 1

2. Beam Saber
--PWR: 3800
--EN: 16
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Beam Melee

3. Beam Cannon
--PWR: 5000
--EN: 32
--RNG: 5~7
--TYPE: Beam 3

4. Beam Vulcan
--PWR: 1500
--EN: 8
--RNG: 1-3
--TYPE: Rapid Fire (Beam)

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Beam Shield Defense
--Reduce Non-Beam damage by 20%
--Reduce Beam damage by 80%
--USE: 3/3
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 am

April 5, LC 214...

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Fuse_m11

Commander Massoli had no choice but accept the terms. Either way, this will look bad on FUSE if they resisted. She gave the mayor a light squeeze on the ear.

"Mayor Castiglione. Let me take care of this, and we might get away alive. Killing the citizens would be a bad idea. Seriously, what kind of Mayor are you. I'm going to put your city in FUSE's debt..." she scoffed at him.

Taking the microphone, Massoli once again addressed everyone. "We'll agree to your condition. You workers will receive a War Veterans Compensation Program, courtesy of FUSE. After all, it is our duty to bring economic peace and stability to regions of the world afflicted by the Second Lunar War. We will give a special economic grant to you. As for the Aesir Foxes, if we give this people what they want, will you back off? We can take this fighting somewhere, you know... not here where civilians can get hurt."

Quote :

-BRO, will your NPCs accept the condition?
-Aesir Foxes, we can move the battle elsewhere is that fine?
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:59 am

FORTISSIMO, Aesir Foxes Warship...
Tyrrhenian Sea...Southwest of Italy...

Cheese was wired to the Gundams, so he could hear what was happenin'. Risa broke formation, and that seriously ruined their plans. Not wanting to risk the Gundams getting ruined early, Cheese ordered them to pull back to the ocean.

"Hey, Tomoya, Sieg. Good to know you're up. The stealth device is okay to use now. We'll be picking up the Gundams. At least we got to gauge their abilities. That FUSE Commander's voice sounds sincere. I wonder if she's a beautiful woman... Hakhakhak!"
he laughed. Cheese pulled a lever that seemed to do nothing but release confetti into the air.

"FUSE looks intimidated hakhakhak! It's a victory for us, but it won't get us any Omz. Hey, look. There's a mobile suit factory a few hundred kilometers from that town. That's our real target... Pahakhakhak!"
Cheese opened a bag of chips and handed it over to Sieg.

"Babies, first phase is completed, pull back as soon as the civilians return!"
he ordered the girls.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:34 am

April 5, LC 214...

The protesters stopped their attack upon hearing Massoli's words. Cautiously, they backed off and listened to her speech. It was short, but it was the first time they heard this sort of assurance from the government. Mayor Castiglione has been so stubborn denying them the veterans their pension, that many people hated him.

The leader of the protesters shouted back at the building. "Hah! Now we're talking. Thanks to the Aesir Foxes, you finally got your thinking right. We're giving you a week, to deliver that promise. And we'll be expecting that..."

Slowly the rallying group retreated, along with their mobile weapons. They were still on their guard in case the FUSE fires on them. When they've gotten to a safe distance from the street, they ejected smoke screen to obscure their escape route.

Mayor Castiglione punched the table in anger, then stormed out of the room. He didn't like how the FUSE just easily gave up to the civilians and to these "terrorists".

Quote :
Notice:
The protesters have backed off completely.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:43 am

"I see" Tomoya said getting excited for his first true combat experience. "So are we raiding this factory with our suits?" Tomoya asked wanting to rush to his suit right away. He was excited tho a part of him was annoyed he was going to give Risa a piece of his mind for leaving without telling him. He was her bodyguard and she just left like that. "well I'm getting my suit ready. If you need me I will be in the hangar" Tomoya said as he rushed to the hangar. While he was excited about this raid he also wanted to be ready to help the foxes if they needed it.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:03 am

FUSE Headquarters
April 5, LC 214

Takashi gave out a sigh of relief as the angry mobbed slowly backed off, releasing a smokescreen as they escaped. He looked back to the building and smiled. "Hmph....That's our commander for you." But now there was the matter of the three Gundams standing before them. "Well, what happens now? Are we going to apprehend the Foxes or what?" He asked his CO.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:04 am

Above the Government Building...
April 5, LC 214

Quote :

"Unified World"

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Shiran10

"Hmph... despite this utterly obvious failure, you call it a victory. Some weird bastard you are, Captain Jackson. Very well then, since we stopped the rally, might as well then..." said Kara. Though they were able to accomplish what they set out to do, they did it without firing a single shot. An odd battle, if it could be called one. Now that the civilians were out of the picture, Kara thought it might not be best to hang around. The Gundam Harmonia's Desolator Bits switched off. "You're right, FUSE Leader. Not this place, not this city..." With a blast of its thrusters the Harmonia made a power jump away from the Government building, headed for the shore a few kilometers away from their current location. "Phase 01 complete. Foxy-01, Foxy-02, let's go..."

Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 am

Government Building...
April 5, LC 214

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Hayash10

"Good, good! Everyone's playing nice now!" Angela clapped her hands in delight. However, she wasn't too keen on Kara aiming at the town building just like that. It was an act that borders on terrorism. But, what's done is done. The people went home, and nobody got killed. That's what matters to Angela.

"Risa, Kara just left. We should go too before the FUSE change their mind not to attack us here..." she buzzed the pilot of the Gundam Resonance. "I'll go back to the ship..." With that, Gundam Melodia exited the area and followed Gundam Harmonia back to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:35 am

Government Building...
April 5, LC 214

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Funris10

"Well well well... you guys got lucky then. I didn't know it was "objective completed" without having to school you guys..." Risa taunted the FUSE MS. Gundam Resonance did a gesture with its middle finger, turned around and spanked its own butt to annoy the FUSE guys and gals. "I guess we'll see each other somewhere else, in the near future perhaps. Ahhh! Love and Peace! I just love it! Don't forget to buy our albums!" Risa drove the wedge even further to their nerves.

Before her Gundam left, she sent a message to the Harlequin pilot. "Hey ugly woman, you need to take some vitamins! You try too hard. Piiiii-da!!" Risa promptly jumped off following the two other Gundams back to the ship at sea.

Quote :
OOC: All Aesir Foxes have left the combat zone!
Back to top Go down
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 am

By the time the riot had cleared Luke and his men had been driven into a tight circle with their shields raised high, and their backs to each other. Somehow they had managed to survive, though that was about it. They had completely failed in their job to keep the peace, and whats more their were a few casualites among his men. No deaths thank the maker, but more than a few of his fellows would be in rehabillitation for a long time.

Luke himself had a small trickle of blood streaming down the side of his face, his helmet had been torn clean off his head during the violent melee that followed the Gundams arrival, and now a nasty red cut from a broken bottle of cat's piss sliced along his forehead. He never expected Gundams of all damned things to show up.

"Ok boys fan out and tend to the wounded, I don't care if they're FUSE or protestor. Anybody who's on the ground and bleeding gets help ya hear me ya fuckers? The faster we get this shit over with the faster we can debrief, get shitfaced, and forget about this entire fucked up incident until tommorow."

With that Luke joined his men in helping those injured during the riot. As he moved from person to person stitching cuts, setting broken bones, and adminstering first aid the young guard couldn't help but notice the chaos around him, the chaos caused by the Gundams. Damned Gundams, you fucking relics of the past should've stayed in the history books where you belong....If only I had a Mobile Suit....heh, yeah right, if I had a mobile suit I'd get shot down quicker than a cock in a lesbian bar.

Last edited by AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 am

Sieg listened to Cheese speak about the upcoming raid on the factory. Sieg kindly waved his hand toward the bag of chips showing he was not wanting any. He watched as Tomoya quickly left the bridge for the hanger. “Understood Captain, If you will excuse me, I will join my companion.” Sieg quickly walked out of the bridge and down into the hanger. He could see Tomoya over by his mobile suit talking with one of the ship’s tech crew members. Sieg entered the room that would normally be used my the ship’s chief tech, but he had taken it over as his personal space since he come on board the ship. He had since moved most of his gear out of the shipping container into the room.

Sieg walked up to his desk and began putting on his gear. Once he finished he pulled his coat over him and turned to leave, but paused for a moment and looked back at the wall. His eyes focused on a long object wrapped in a deep purple cloth. Sieg walked up to it and took it from the wall. Holding it in his hands he thought to himself. “Should I give it to him now?” Over the past few months Sieg had spent a few hours each day trying to teach Tomoya how to better handle himself. To his surprise though Tomoya was starting to show progress. He seemed to be learning to focus all the anger he felt inside, or at least that was how Sieg saw it. Sieg turned and exited the room and walked up to Tomoya. He extended his arm with the object out toward him. “Here, I want you to have this pup.”

Sieg’s Gear:
Black long coat
Ballistic Vest with dual pistol holsters
2- Glock G18C Full Auto Pistol
Spoiler:
4- 18 round magazines (2 loaded into the guns)
2- Long Daggers
Spoiler:
Credit Card

Last edited by Hayase on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:10 am

Tomoya stopped what he was doing and grabbing the parcel from Sieg he said "Whats this old Man?" Confused as to why he was handing it to him. Reaching out for it he took it in his hand looking at the deep purple cloth and as he waited he began pulling away the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
MSL Member
MSL Member
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:30 am

Sieg watched as Tomoya quickly pulled away the cloth revealing a black wooden sword with the Moorhound’s crest in white craved into the wood.
Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Tommysword

“I am not going to sugar coat it Tomoya. You have surprised me here over the past two months. I just want you to know that by me giving you this it just means i expect that much more out of you.” Sieg took the sword from Tomoya. Holding it in his hands he pressed down on the crest, the sword making a low clicking noise. Sieg then pulled the sword apart revealing a hidden metal blade. He spun it around for a monet looking at how the light reflected off the blade before sliding it back into it sheath and returning it to Tomoya. He looked at the boy with emotionless eyes. “Tomoya... you can use this weapon one of two ways. But you need to trust yourself to know whe to pull out that blade and use it. Don’t hesitate or it will cost you your life.”
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 am

Looking at the Blade in his hands hidden under the polished wood Tomoya was excited. "Thanks Oldman I won't fail." Tomaya said in awe as he felt the weight of the weapon in his hands and made a couple of practice swings with it. He couldn't wait to try it on the punching bag he had set up in the glorified closet that Risa assured him was good enough for him. But for now work needed to be done. And after sliding the wooden sword into his belt he threw on his ballistic vest, and a trench knife he had gotten on a whim a few monthes back.

Ready to go he was about to board his MS when he noticed a bowl of candy bars and scooping up a handful and pocketing them as he went by he grabbed his line and pulled himself into his suit. He understood the significance of the blade it could kill but didn't have to. Moving the thoughts of the blade to the back of his mind so he could focus on his job he started his mobile suit and opened a comm to the Bridge "This is Tomoya ready to launch and waiting on standby." Then he leaned back and waited, likly the Foxes would be fine but he was ready just in case.

Tomoya's gear
Hidden blade wooden sword
Tazer
Ballistic vest
Trench knife
5 candy bars

Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Above the Ocean...
April 5, LC 214

After escaping from the FUSE authorities, Kara's Gundam Harmonia was now leading the way back to the ship. Hovering above the ocean's surface, Kara could only wonder what's going to happen next. She pushed the button to begin a chat with the other girls.

"Perhaps next time we can sing before actually starting a mission. We're not the regular PMCs... We're special. Oh well, Second Phase awaits. I'll go into a Synaptic Net Dive in order to figure out more information about that MS Factory that Cheese was talking about..." said Kara. The Harmonia lowered down a head-set/visor like device and placed it around Kara's eyes and ears.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Synapt10
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Ocean...
April 5, LC 214

"Second Phase, you say. That means, there's more. And I thought I could get away today without killing anybody... But it seems like we'll be running out of luck soon. I hate to say it, but I suddenly don't feel like fighting today. I'll follow you guys soon. I just need some time alone..." Risa said, quite sadly. She cut off her Gundam's thrust, pulling away from the other two and crashing into the ocean.

All she could think about now was her brother and her parents. The life she once had. Every single night of her life, she could see in her nightmares the death of her parents. That was why, she was too keen on protecting the civilians earlier. At the same time, she thought about the FUSE soldiers. If she killed them, would they leave their families behind.

Perhaps Angela Hayashi was right after all, when she took up the "No-Kill-Policy". Unfortunately for Risa, she could not bring back the lives she snuffed out when she was just a fresh pilot. The Resonance Gundam sank deeper into the ocean, finally resting on the floor. She refused to be picked up by Cheese or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 am

Gioia Tauro Municipality,
Calabria, Italy

FUSE Headquarters
April 5, LC 214
Quote :

"Well well well... you guys got lucky then. I didn't know it was "objective completed" without having to school you guys..."

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 OAPyF

This girl ,she really does not show any sort of respect towards her opponents, to taunt them like that. And the taunt that the blue gundam had ,It was something that Ariah finds extremely unnecessary; and rather insulting, when she realizes the figure the gundam made was obviously pointed towards her.
Quote :

"I guess we'll see each other somewhere else, in the near future perhaps. Ahhh! Love and Peace! I just love it! Don't forget to buy our albums!"

“She’s merely trying to provoke us, Ariah” She tells herself, gritting her teeth and tightening her grip around the controls, threatening to snap it in half if she could.

"Hey ugly woman, you need to take some vitamins! You try too hard. Piiiii-da!!"

She does not say anything back, simply watches as the gundams sped off out of the battle zone, and the riot toning down. It was only a few minutes later until she finally slammed her monitor and released all her frustration and anger.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 VfXSq

While she does not go into an outburst like the first time the girl taunted her, the tone of her voice over the open channel implies that she wasn’t all that happy “That girl has guts. But she’s simply the worst…” And then she falls silent.

She really doesn’t like it.

being called a woman.

Ever since that incident when she was a child, she’s grown up with the mentality that women were considered weak in other people’s eyes because they were simply women, and such she simply can’t live with that; After all, she’s gone as far as doing things that Hilary and Alice were against her doing, such as enlisting up with FUSE. Just to prove that she wasn’t weak, that she was going to do so as a knight.

She laughs a little.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Bb4IE

“Heh, I wonder what aniue would say if she sees me like this“ she mutters under her breath
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 am

Tomoya Had been watching the monitors showing the Foxes's approach when suddenly Risa had stopped moving and then submerged. "Somethings happened" he thought and he ordered the tech to launch him. when the tech looked at him uncertainly he said "The person I am supposed to protect, and more importantly my friend just sank so you can open the door and make an aquatic launch or I can push the door open without the prep work done and flood the hangar your choice" Tomoya threatened and quickly the techs complied and Tomoya launched.

As Tomoya headed full speed to where Risa was worried and wondering what was wrong he did have time to think about the fact that though his Mobile suit nicknamed the Gundam Killer looked like a squid it wasn't very fast in he water. As he approached Risa he realized with a gulp that for leaving without the captain's permission or even telling him he would likely be spending some time in the brig not to mention what the oldman would do but it was to late for that now. Then with a laugh he said out loud "Oh well It is probably bigger then the closest Risa gave me." But All joking aside I opened a private channel to Risa "Hey Princess you ok? or do you need a jump" he asked with a laugh Hoping nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:06 am

TIME-SKIP (12 Hours Later)

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" - Command Room
Off the eastern coast of Calabria, Italy
April 5, LC 214
08:00 PM

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Castra10

BGM: "Doubts"

The Urutsukidoji was one of FUSE's most able MS Carriers. This was the ship that brought in the mobile suits from the Vatican Base to Calabria. The rally was only a mere stumble in a much greater mission, for right after the protesters have been dispelled, FUSE HQ sent Commander Massoli an image of an unauthorized MS plant named the "Castrato Facility", which was at sea. Long thought to have been abandoned, rumors of mobile gears being produced there have alerted FUSE and the rest of the world to its presence.

Today was rough, but Commander Massoli was used to it. She sat in the Command Room of the Urutsukidoji, carefully studying the schematics of the structure. It was large. Being a former AEO MS plant, she knew she was dealing with competitive technology if they will attack it. But that wasn't the thing she's worried about the most. She was worried about the four newbies that were sent to serve under her command. Especially, the Suzume's pilot.

Ayana entered the command room, with a bottle of cola for the Commander. "Sorry for the intrusion, Commander Massoli... here's some cola!" Ayana politely apologized. The Commander wasn't mad though. She poured some cola into her cup and smiled at Private Ayana. "It's no big deal Miss Tokimiya. Here, I'd like you to see something..." Commander Massoli showed Ayana the screen. The Private was impressed. "Marine Facility... but I thought that was..." Ayana gasped.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:28 am

Under the Ocean... 08:00 PM
April 5, LC 214

Night had fallen all across Italy, but Risa didn't care. Earlier he had gotten a bleep on her screen noticing Tomoya's mobile suit trying to talk to her. However, she didn't respond at all. She just gave a sharp "Don't talk to me!" and then ignored Tomoya completely. For 12 hours, Gundam Resonance lay underwater. Risa just slept and hoped that Tomoya would be gone.

Several hours later... at around 8:00 in the evening. Her alarm beeped. She woke up, pressed a button to take the screensaver off. She found herself in a dark abyss, with nothing but bio-luminescent fish for company. As for the Jabongga, she didn't care at all if it was still there or not. The Gundam lay motionless, while Risa did nothing but count to glowing fish passing by the screen. "That's so like Cheese... he knows I can be on my own... even just for this while I want to be alone... " she muttered...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next