Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:09 pm

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand"

MSL PATH

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Chapter3LC
Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk, Haji Hotel
April 20, LC 214

The temperature kept rising. The cooling system of the Hotel didn't do anything against the harsh summer heat, the thing didn't to work as effectively as the label implies. Fortunately for Deangelo Von Bargen he spent his mornings inside his coffin, it provided a much cooler environment from the outside. It seemed that the only way to escape this heat is to either enter inside the freezer or join Von Bargen inside his coffin, or head over to the indoor swimming pool and have a swim.

Von Bargen's phone rang from inside his coffin. He placed his earpiece/headset on and answered the call.

???
--"Von Bargen. There's news that the box is being transported to earth in New York"

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Nameless31
Deangelo Von Bargen:
--(It seems Solomon White has failed. I should have known better than to trust in a deserter.)
"New York I love New York. Don't worry I've got a plan. We won't fail this time."

???
--"You better succeed this time. If you slip up again. I'll have your immortal head inside a fish tank. There's not a hole small enough for you to hide from me."

Deangelo Von Bargen:
--"Like I said. Don't worry. I have a plan."

Von Bargen ended the call. Then he slid the cover of his coffin open and sat up slowly.

Deangelo Von Bargen:
--"Igor. Where is Chihiro?"

Igor was in the same room as Von Bargen. He was busy tidying up the place for his master.

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Nameless4
Igor:
--"Sh-She went out to the pool..."

Meanwhile....

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk, Hall of Kings
April 20, LC 214

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand RNlogo

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand HallofkingsLC

Katsushiro Asano was taken to Earth by Yuudai and Mercer so that Rabid could keep an eye on him and keep him safe. Only recently, Rabid had placed guardians beside Katsushiro and Khayra to protect them. If only she had done so sooner, Mya, Katsushiro's close friend, wouldn't have died all those year back.

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Nameless45
Rabid:
--"Do you remember me Katsu?"
"What am I saying of course you do! Dontcha!?"

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Nameless43
Mercer:
--"He's been like that since the colony attack."

Rabid:
--"Aren't you forgetting who you're talking to Mercer?"

Mercer:
--"I'm sorry... Your Highness, he's been like-"

Rabid:
--"I know! I heard you the first time!"

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Nameless26
Yuudai:
--"Excuse me your Highness but are you sure that' he's the one who defeated Isshin Yaho? He doesn't look like much to me."

Rabid:
--"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! He wasn't always like this! Her death must've really affected him..."

"BY THE WAY! Where is Kolarsh? I asked him to bring Khayra over here as well."

Mercer:
--"He says he's having some difficulty with the boy but everything is alright."

"Ah... Your Highness. There is another matter. Deang-"

Rabid:
--"Did you just say I have high knees!? MEH! Nevermind! I know! Deangelo Von Bargen's request! He's been pestering me for days now! Tell him no! NO NO NO NO NO! And if he asks again tell him NOOOOOOOOOO!"

"He thinks he can just come here and get me all fired up to fight the FUSE army while he sneaks away into his hidden agenda, whatever that maybe, he's got another thing coming!"

"We don't have a reason to attack FUSE! Bit until they turn themselves into the Next AEO or TBS or CHROME."

Mercer:
--"Actually your Highness the FUSE army is made up of AEO, TBS, and CH-."

Rabid:
--"I KNOW MERCER, I KNOW! Sometimes I wonder what exactly it is you are doing here. Don't answer that! You just keep reminding me of things I already know. Other than that you make this place smell like an ash tray."

"Sigh........"

"Well as long as Khayra is safe. Katsu you can talk anytime you want you know. Don't fall asleep!"

"Mercer after you send Deangelo my reply I want you follow them, find out what he's up to. Where are they staying now?"

Mercer:
--"At the Haji Hotel your Highness."

Rabid:
--"Excellent..."

"And Yuudai. Ready up one of them Stratus we have lying around. I need some alone time with my good old friend here."

Yuudai:
--"Right away your Highness."
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Katsushiro was just stuck up. The more time he spent without proper medical treatment, the more he became less and less aware of his surroundings, and the more his level of consciousness dropped. Katsushiro would fall in and out of sleep very often and he appeared to be lethargic almost all the time. It was hard to accept but perhaps this his how his story was meant to end.

Isshin Yaho wasn’t around anymore and there’s no immediate threat to the world.

Mya was dead.

His abilities to pilot a mobile suit have diminished.

There was nothing left for him in this world. But to dwell on his past mistakes and endure the pain of losing someone close to you. Her death was all on his head and his head alone. Katsushiro bore the guilt with the face that even though her death were unintentional he was still part of the reason why she lost her life.

While Rabid and her men were talking, Katsushiro begins to gradually close his eyes.

Katsu…

Machine gun fire erupted near him as Katsushiro quickly took cover behind a crumbling pillar. Katsushiro was enraged when after coming after the person who killed Mya.

Glancing at his ammo he panted as his blood stained suit leaned against the cement wall. The high velocity bullets that Night Shogun was firing were eating away at the pillar little by little. Soon Katsushiro's cover would be gone. Without even looking or trying to aim he fired his gun over the side in an attempt to push Shogun back and get some new cover.

Katsushiro heard cursing and quickly went to another pillar to regroup and reload. He was down to one and a half clips and his options were running out. No back-up was coming and the Nimbus was completely destroyed beyond repair after his battle with the other bounty hunters in their suits sent to stop him.

Katsu…

In the heat of battle his regret toward a caravan of innocent traveler were still fresh on him. More blood had been spilled on his hands in his attempt to avenge Mya.

“Would she have liked seeing me like this?”

“Would she despise the fact that his attempts to avenge her he had caused more people to be killed and more people were dragged into an unnecessary battle?”

More fire erupted near his side and Katsushiro speedily returned fire to push the enemy back. It was not Shogun and his men but instead another bounty hunting group sent by God knows who to kill him. The bullets ripped through him and landed with a thud.

The firearm clicked empty and an explosion erupted in enormous flash of fire that threw Katsushiro back.

His back slammed into the floor knocking the wind out of him. Katsushiro quickly rolled on to his back and tried to recover his stance. He started to crawl in an effort to try and get some kind of cover but felt fresh pain from his leg.

“SHOGUN!” he exclaimed.

He looked and saw a piece of shrapnel from the arena seats embedded deep in his leg. Katsushiro sluggishly reloaded his last full clip and started to stand using the seats as a brace to try and keep himself vertical. His hands were shaky as his blood seeped out of his suit as his vision was becoming blurry and his normal razor edge focus was diminishing rapidly. Katsushiro heard a step and opened fire behind him. A man's flesh was ripped open as the bullets shoot through his enemies' body.

A click from his weapon... and-

BANG!

Before Katsushiro could even register what he just heard a powerful force ripped right through his Pilot suit. Normally this suit was bullet proof and tough against fire. However it was not designed to stop the high velocity bullets that Shogun was shooting.

The only thing he knew was that he was shot back and rolling across the arena stands like a ball down a hill. He could feel his arm break and ribs crack with each stand he hit. The pain never really came to him as a shock but more as a surprise.

Finally he hit the dirt floor of the arena with a loud thud.

Katsushiro could only feel himself floating.

Katsu…

It was the first time he started hearing her voice.

“Mya?” he called out to the voice inside his head.

His eyes started to open more as his mind started to register where he was at the moment. Katsushiro looked at the ceiling and realized that he was inside the Hall of the Kings. Katsushiro shot straight up and winced grabbing his sides. He looked up and saw a familiar face staring at him.

“Rabid? You look… older.”
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Sahara
April 20, LC 214

Yuudai and Mercer left the room to allow Rabid and Katsushiro to have a nice little one on one moment.

Rabid:
--"What did you call me you ungrateful little!"

Attack: FIST to SKULL
Damage: none
Target: Katsushiro's HARD and STUBBORN SKULL!

Rabid:
--"Anyway that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. Your body wasn't made for this know. To pass as an Enhanced Human you have to have perfect physique and a healthy mind and body. You lacked the physical qualities to pass for the program but you had heart. That's why Isshin included you into the program. But look at you now. Your body and your mind is suffering, rotting away."

"I can help you Katsu if you'll just let me. Tetaphylline. That's what you need right."

Rabid pulled out a small black container from inside her jacket and presented it to Katsushiro. She opened it and inside was a tablet.

Rabid:
--"This is the last remaining unexpired Tetaphylline drug in the world. I salvaged it before they could burn EDEN down. No body knows I have this. I wanted to burn it myself but I then remembered you. I can have it copied and reproduced if you want. It will help you get your old self back."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:36 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Melee
Result :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Hit
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:01 am

Haji Hotel

There was a event in near the pool of the hotel. Apparently someone was shooting a commercial for something. Chihiro Iguchi didn't pay them any mind. She was laying down on this relaxing pool chair. Her big sunglasses hid her bright green eyes as she looked up at the sky. She watched the clouds and decided that she enjoyed getting a tan. She wasn't used to all the strange things happening around her but she assumed it would be safe to take some time off and relax a little bit. However, as she laid their underneath the sun, she couldn't help but wonder what she is exactly to Mr. Von Bargen. Was she a hostage or a VIP, or perhaps he kept her because he's amused of her. The truth has yet to reveal it self.

"I wonder why Mr. Von Bargen doesn't like the sun?" she pondered.

"I am so bored", thought Chihiro as she twisted one long strand of black hair around her finger, and stared emptily into space. People were hustling and bustling around her, and the model next to her was being attended by makeup artists who were busily applying rouge to her cheeks. Somebody was oiling her legs, and she sighed as the pair of hands rubbed the oil into her legs. Somebody else was doing the nails to her right hand, and behind her, somebody was doing up the last couple ties on her bikini.

"I wonder what's its like to be a model?" she thought as she gazed upon the female model being shot in the commercial.
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:57 am

Rabid’s first certainly weren’t getting old. They still hurt like hell. Mixed emotions entered Katsushiro after Rabid showed him the drug Tetaphylline. His body and mind longed for it, but he resisted it. He didn’t want to turn back into the demon that Isshin made him. He shut his eyes and covered his ears. Katsushiro tried to drown his thoughts by repeatedly saying aloud “No!”

“No!”

“No!”

“No!”

“NO!”
a flash back came to him…

8 years ago…

Rays from the warm lamp shine onto the face of the eighteen year old boy, who is sleeping in his nice and comfy bed. The raven haired teenager winced for a moment before he rolled his body to rest on the other side. He did not want to wake up; it's too early or that's what he initially thought. Suddenly, the annoying sound of the alarm clock is heard. Ensign Asano Katsushiro quickly extended a hand out from under the blanket and slammed his hand on the top of the clock, silencing it. Stirring in bed a few times, the boy finally sat up and began his day by doing a few body stretches.

After that, Katsushiro got out of bed, walked up to the air conditioning, and opened it. Placing his hands on the machine, he closed his clear Persian blue eyes and felt the gentle breeze blow through his hair and his white and red ‘Gundam’ designed boxer shorts. He took a deep breath and exhaled the carbon dioxide out of his system. After opening his eyes again, he let out a bright smile. He has a good feeling that today is going to be a wonderful one. With that positive thought in mind, Katsushiro turned around and went deeper into the bedroom. Now is a good time to kick some Chrome butt.

After Katsushiro took a shower, he blow dried his hair for a few minutes before getting dressed in his ensign uniform. With one look at the large mirror, Katsu checked himself from every angle, looking for anything that seemed to be out of place. Luckily, there isn't. Without another moment to waste, he grabbed his pistol from the cupboard and ran out into the hallway.

"Good morning, Miss!" he greeted the young woman, who is just minding her own business.

The girl smiled to see the young rookie looking all cheerful like he usually is. "Good morning Katsu. You're up early."

Katsu turned to the girl and answered her question. "I’m going to meet up with the Mr. Isshin Yaho of the research and development division today. He was looking for volunteers to his newest project. I figured I’d volunteer."

The girl frowned and said, "Look Katsu I know you’re a diehard fan of Mobile Suit Combat but it’s just not for you. Don’t… you know... well goodbye I have to get this report to the captain or she’s going to kill me."

Katsu looked dismayed. Just as he waved the nice girl goodbye, Katsushiro quickly turned around, and rushed out the corridor. Katsu opened the sliding door by pressing on the door panel. He took a few steps out before closing it again behind him. Judging on how the day is progressing so far, his gut feeling seemed to have predicted the truth.

“I’m going to get stronger. One day I’m going to pilot a mobile suit and defeat Chrome!” he said to himself before proceeding to Research and Development Building.

Back to present…

“No… I won’t go back.”

“I won’t go back into being a monster. When I was young all I wanted to do was to pilot a Mobile Suit. But when I finally got the chance to… I…”

“I killed so many people… and the one person that I…”

“She died… because I chose to pilot a mobile suit. Despite all the power I had I wasn’t able to protect her. It was my fault in the first place. I choose to be part of Isshin’s experiment. All their deaths… it’s all my fault.”

Katsushiro clasped his hands into a first momentarily but then let’s go. He shies his eyes away from Rabid and says, “I hear her… Calling out to me. I’m not sure if it’s real or if I’m just truly losing my mind. But one thing is for sure. I’m not fighting anymore, not even if it kills me.”
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:43 am

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk, Haji Hotel
April 20, LC 214

Igor went out to look for Chihiro. He found her by the pool getting a tan. Igor drooled at the many sexy women prancing around in their bikinis under this hot weather.

Igor:
--"Ah-AHHHH Igor LIKE!"

Igor diverts from his perverted fantasies and returns to the task given to him by his master. Igor walked up to Chihiro in a way that won't surprise her and giggled.

Igor:
--"Little missy. The master wishes for you to return to the suite."

Meanwhile....

Sahara
April 20, LC 214

Rabid got pissed at how emotional Katsushiro was getting all of the sudden. So she clobbered his skull again.

Rabid:
--"You IDIOT! Don't HOG all the blame! We're all at fault here. But sulking over it isn't going to make things better."

Attack: FIST to SKULL
Damage: none
Target: Katsushiro's HARD, STUBBORN, and EMO SKULL!

Rabid:
--"You got a lot more talkative I'll give you that. But your still as sharp as ever. You're right I do want you back out there fighting that's because the world needs you. But you go out there like this."

"You may not know it but the world is in danger and it needs you Katsushiro Asano."

"Someone far-far older than I am has finally come out of hiding and is making his move." Rabid said trying to sound sarcastic.

"Boss Chief warned me a long time ago that this day would come."

Rabid walked over to her throne and pressed a hidden button on its arm rest. She then pressed unmuted her earpiece/comm link and spoke through it.

Rabid:
--"Yuudai get my Unit ready."

Yuudai:
--"But your Highness that might be too much."

Rabid:
--"Just do as I say! If he's as good as he used to be I might not even be enough."

Yuudai:
--"Very well your Highness!"

Rabid walked up to Katsushiro and grabbed his sorry ass by the collar of his shirt. She placed the Tetaphylline in Katsushiro's pocket and said:

Rabid:
--"You're going to need this. You said something about not fighting even if it kills you right? Well we'll see about that."

Rabid manhandles Katsushiro's sorry ass and drags him out with her and into a secret elevator. The elevator was descending and it was soon made clear where they were headed. It led them to a desolate desert arena within the confines of the Rebel Nation Head Quarters. The Mobile Suit 'Stratus', Rabid ordered Yuudai to prepare earlier was in the center of the arena. Rabid's custom Nimbus soon entered the Arena via a Mobile Suit Transport Vehicle.

Rabid was very strong for a woman. She managed to throw Katsushiro's bum ass towards two armed men. These men then forced Katsushiro inside the cockpit of the unmanned Stratus.

Meanwhile Rabid made entered her Mobile Suit.

MAP BATTLE
Setting: Great Arena Rebel Nation Head Quarters

Victory Conditions for the players: Defeat Rabid

Starting Points:
RED = RABID
--13,K = RABID

CYAN = Katsushiro
--23,K = Katsushiro

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Map3chap3

RABID SETUP PHASE

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand NimbusRabidLC-2
AEO-020602 Nimbus Rabid Custom (Rabid NPC)
Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 12840 / 12840
EN: 176 / 176
Move: Ground=5, Water=2, Air=4, Space=5

Spoiler:

Rabid:
--"Alright Katsushiro. Time to decide. Fight or Die!"

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Unit
Nimbus Rabid Custom

Pilot Rank: B
LP: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2
Skill Slots: 6
Skills:
-----Spirit (C:2)
-----Flash (D:1)
-----Ultimate Wall (B:2)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:43 am

'LC Melee' :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Melee
Result :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Crit
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:30 am

Katsushiro lets out a frustrating sigh after being forced inside the cockpit of the mobile suit, “What the hell is she trying to do?”

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Alienb10

“Don’t worry she’s not going to kill you. She’s just testing you.”
said the blue creature in Katsushiro’s imagination.

“I know that. But perhaps it would be better if I just died.” Katsushiro replied to his imaginary friend. He refused to even touch neither the controllers nor any of the panels inside the mobile suit; he didn’t even bother to talk to Rabid; he just sat there with his head down and a diminished will.

Katsu...

7 years ago after Katsushiro was accepted in the TBS.

Katsushiro’s signature move was yawning noiselessly and resting his head on the cushion of his seat as before he stared through half-open eyes at the enemy in front of him. He became part of an special group individuals known as the TBS(True Blue Sphere), under the R&D lead engineer, Isshin Yaho of the AEO. Katsushiro grew a cocky attitude and wanted to always prove his skills as a mobile suit pilot.

When Asano joined the AEO pilot academy, expectations were high from him. He was the son of a veteran war hero, hence everyone expected him to perform very well in the academy. However the young prodigy was never able to meet the people’s expectations. In fact he performed below average and he would always get sick when piloting a mobile suit. Katsu went through many ordeals during his early years in the academy. Often he fails even at training, his concentrations were always off, his eye to hand coordination was very poor, and every time during training he would puke out his meal because his body couldn’t take the stress of training. The instructor told him, “Kid you’re not fit to be a pilot.”

The young Katsushiro was almost ready to give up on his dream of becoming a heroic mobile suit pilot, when he heard about Isshin Yaho and his work on how to improve mobile suit pilots. He enlisted on Isshin’s program and after enduring painful operations and cell-gene enhancement/alterations, he finally had a body more than capable in piloting a mobile suit.

“I’m not that same person anymore. Katsushiro said to himself and he was right. After being turned into an Enhanced Human, Katsushiro became blinded with power. He was so blind that he followed Isshin’s orders to the letter and without fail. He became a tool for Isshin’s taking over of the AEO forces in North America.

Back to present…

Katsushiro lets out another sigh as he sat motionless inside the cockpit of the MS Stratus.

//Start of Setup Phase//

Position: K 23

AEO-020707 Stratus

Pilot Rank: (B) D
LP: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand LP-2
Skill Slots: (6) 3
Skills:
-----Rage [3] (Handicap ON)
-----///^
-----///^
-----Flash
-----Flash
-----Flash

Enhanced Human Abilities

Breaker
A passive ability that allows Katsushiro's Critical Attacks to ignore all types of enemy defense.

//End of Setup Phase//
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:51 am

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk
April 20, LC 214

MAP BATTLE

RABID TURN PHASE

Rabid:
--"Let's get you in the mood."

Rabid Moves to K,18

ATTACK: KATSUSHIRO
Arc Missiles
--PWR: 900 x8
--EN: 16
--RNG: 3~5
--TYPE: Missile 2
--LOCK: 1

Quote :
RPG STATS

EN: 160 / 176

Spoiler:

Nimbus Rabid Custom

Skills:

RABID END PHASE
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:51 am

'LC Missile 2' :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Missile2
Result :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Miss CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Hit CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Crit CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Hit CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Miss CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Miss CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Hit CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Miss
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:45 pm

(Sorry for the short reply)

PHASE: REACTION

Katsushiro does nothing to react against the flurry of missile attack. The blood from his head kept dripping out as Katsushiro paused to think. His vision blurred and his head suddenly became heavy. His hands began to lose feeling, and his grip was loosening.

The dust settled quickly to reveal the Stratus mobile suit still intact lying motionless for some time. The Nimbus Custom lands hard on its two legs and slides backwards just a few feet due to the velocity. The Nimbus' head rose as if looking at the Katsushiro's lifeless Machine to assess his condition. Inside the cockpit of the Stratus, Katsushiro stared blankly into the emptiness of space. His back was arched and was about to fall down form his seat, if only not for his hands having tightly gripping the controls using it to support his body. Blood continued to seep out of his head wound causing him to slowly lose consciousness as he began to glare deeper into the loneliness and guilt inside his heart.

7 Years ago... Celebration, Katsushiro succeeds in his first big mission as a mobile suit pilot under TBS.

"Congratulations!" everyone yells, as they toast to a thoroughly embarrassed Katsushiro. An attractive female co-worker embraces Katsu from behind and fondles with his jacket. "Congratulations Katsu! I always knew your hard work would be rewarded. So, does the amazing Ensign give permission for beautiful, young girls to kiss him?" she said playfully before planting one on his cheek. Katsushiro remained speechless as he watched everyone enjoying themselves. A lot of crew members from the AEO had come, along with some stage hands and event coordinators from the concert site.

Another female soldier stood up against the wall by herself in the back of the room, watching the exchanges between everyone there. His friends were busy force-feeding Katsushiro his food, much to his dismay. The door to the room opened and his previous commander and his wife walked in, accompanied by cheery greetings from the people inside. Even the shy Khayra Alfius had learned to mingle with people and was talking to some of the crew members from the AEO.

Deep into the night, when everyone was either fallen asleep drunk or is about to, Katsushiro sneaks inside the dimly lit hangar of the ship staring at his half-way repaired Nimbus. Katsushiro couldn't stop thinking how powerful he's become and it was all thanks to Isshin.

Katsu...

"In my memories too?" He said in a hushed tone as his out of body self watched from above his memories from the past. "Her voice... it's clearer now. Is that you? Mya?"

Back to present. Katsushiro's Stratus had taken a serious amount of damage yet he refuses to retaliate despite being forced already to take hold of the controls.

HP:
(-) 4500

RPG STATS

HP: 4740 / 9240
EN: 96 / 96
Move: Ground=4, Water=2, Air=0, Space=4

//Start of Turn Phase//
Nothing
//End of Turn Phase//
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk
April 20, LC 214

MAP BATTLE

RABID TURN PHASE

Rabid:
--"I want to say something to you before I kill you Katsu... I want to apologize to you for Mya's death. The man who came after you, the one known as Shogun. I was the one who hired him. You see, back then I thought you and Khayra were too dangerous to keep alive being Isshin's experiments and all! So I hired a couple of assassins to come after you. Mya was an unlucky casualty."

"Again I do apologize, she was such a sweet girl. Its too bad she decided to get involved. Perhaps its time for you to join her in the after life."

Rabid Moves to K,21

Dual Gatling Guns
--PWR: 3700
--EN: 20
--RNG: 2~4
--TYPE: Shooting (Solid)

Quote :
RPG STATS

EN: 140 / 176

Spoiler:

Nimbus Rabid Custom

Skills:

RABID END PHASE
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:32 pm

'LC Shooting' :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Shooting
Result :
Back to top Go down
Isshin
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Chapter 3:
The Iram of the Obelisk
April 20, LC 214

INSIDE KATSUSHIRO'S MIND

"How pitiable"

(Smirk)

"Kill her........."

(Evil laugh fading...)

"You can hear me can't you?"

"Katsushiro Asano........."

(Evil laugh continues)

"You're starting to awaken into a....."

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Isshineye

"Kill her........."

"She's responsible for the girl's death"

"Kill her........."

"Unleash your true nature and...."

(Loud Screaming Echo)

"Kill her........."

(Isshin's eyes shun even brighter, bright enough to engulf Katsushiro)

(A warm light envelopes Katsushiro)

"Think of this as post dated gift"

(Isshin's final evil laugh overrides the darkness that filled Katsushiro's mind)

Katsushiro Asano
HANDICAP OFF

SKILLS UNLOCKED
RAGE

PILOT RANK RAISED
B

ASCENDANT ABILITY UNLOCKED
†WRATH OF THE ASCENDANT†
(Allows the user to choose one Skill he possesses and use to a total of 3 times)
MP Consumption 10

"Till next time........"

Isshin leaves Katsushiro's mind.
Back to top Go down
http://ffmsl.forumotion.com/forum
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:06 pm

"Isshin... Yaho..."

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Katsua10

Katsushiro was seeing red. Blood red, flaming hot red. The all consuming red bathing the entire world in a ruddy glow, like a setting sun right in front of him. He could feel the crimson shade pulsing at his brows, up his neck and across the bulging veins in his tightly clenched fists and arms. He was beyond merely angry, had climbed past simple fury some time ago, and was in the process of leaving apoplexy and outrage in the dust, constantly needled and taunted by the specters of his past, haunting him mercilessly, not letting him turn away, not giving him a moment's respite.

“Kill her……” Katsushiro lifted his head and his eyes were flashing red.

Katsushiro was dragged out in the middle of his awakening when beeping sound alerted him. INCOMING ATTACK. He started up slightly and carefully took the controls firmly in his grasp. His spirit ignites as he begins to move the beat down Stratus. His gloomy days were no longer in his reverie, his eyes sharpened and focused on the enemy mobile suit.

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Katsua11
“Kill her!!!” he raged.

PHASE: REACTION

ACTIVATING SKILL: FLASH
//Attack Evaded with Flash//

Katsu’s rage filled eyes veered towards the side panel. He tried to remain grinned like a mad demon as he switched on his mobile suit’s weapon’s system. After dodging the hail of bullets from the enemy, Katsushiro ramped up the Stratus’ FPR up to maximum, but not moving, popping his beam saber, aiming to ramming it out through enemy Nimbus Custom.
HP:
(-) 0

RPG STATS

//Start of Turn Phase//

ACTIVATING ASCENDANT SKILL: WRATH OF THE ASCENDANT
//to be used on RAGE //

ACTIVATING SKILL: RAGE

Moves to L/21

”Die!!”

ATTACKING RABID at K/21 with:
// 1. Beam Saber
--EN: 10
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Beam Melee
--LOCK: 1 //

// 2. Beam Saber

// 3. Beam Saber

RPG STATS

EN: 66 / 96

Skills remaining:
RAGE: 2/3
FLASH: 2/3

EFFECTS:
//Under effects of RAGE and WRATH OF THE ASCENDANT//
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:06 pm

The member 'Katsushiro' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Beam Melee' :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand WBMelee
Result :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Miss CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Crit CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Crit
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk
April 20, LC 214

MAP BATTLE
RABID REACTION PHASE

RABID USES FLASH TWICE to evade Katsushiro's ATTACKS

END RABID REACTION PHASE

RABID TURN PHASE

Rabid:
--"This is it. But he should be at his limit. I'll disable him with my next attack. Forgive me Katsu."

Rabid Moves to G,21

Meanwhile back inside the Rebel Nation Overlook Base..

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Nameless35
Hensell:
--"Interesting. His energy levels are off the charts. He's the one. Grab him now."

Rabid:
--"Got it I'll try and disable him now."

RABID USES SPIRIT

Tri-Beam Cannon
--PWR: 5000
(15000 Spirit Damage)
--EN: 32
--RNG: 3~5
--TYPE: BEAM 3

Quote :
RPG STATS

EN: 108 / 176

Spoiler:

Nimbus Rabid Custom

Skills:
-----Spirit (C:2) USED!
-----Flash (D:1) USED!

RABID END PHASE
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm

'LC Beam 3' :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Beam3
Result :
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:29 pm

REACTION

ACTIVATING SKILL: FLASH
//Attack Evaded with Flash//

HP:
(-) 0

RPG STATS

“What was that?” A fiendish grin escaped from Katsushiro’s mouth as he mocked Rabid’s most powerful attack.

The Tri-Beam Cannon’s missed Katsushiro’s Stratus and hit the landscape behind him. The shockwaves were enough to momentarily shake him and as he struggled to regain balance, Katsushiro found himself having lost in a fit of rage.

//Start of Turn Phase//

A shady image of Isshin Yaho appeared in front of his mobile suit. Katsushiro growled incoherently and sliced at the apparition with his sword, cleaving the past in half with immense power that he sends gushes of wind towards Rabid’s Custom Nimbus, something that wouldn’t harm a mobile suit but would certainly lift the man off his feet if he wasn’t in one. Katsushiro shook his head, panting and clammy with sweat, focusing on the green Nimbus Custom with all his ire and might. Katsushiro had thought it too good to be true the power he felt, a sense of overwhelming anger, his mind wasn’t able to control his emotions this time; it’s as if all the hate that has been stored in him had suddenly come out tearing his soul open like a demon. He revved up his thrusters once again and hot steam fumes out Katsushiro’s Stratus.

Taking his feet off the brakes, Katsushiro roars like a mad lion towards Rabid. His first attack consists of a mid-air stop in front of Rabid and a downward slash with his beam saber, something he expected Rabid to evade. His second attack comprised of a combination of a mid-air spin maneuver and a horizontal slash veered rightwards, the attack was so powerful that it created a sound breaking shockwaves that ripped through the air. And finally drew out his other beam saber with his free hand stabbed it from the top aimed at Rabid’s right shoulder veered towards the torso.

ACTIVATING SKILL: RAGE

Moves to H/21

”Die!!”

ATTACKING RABID with
// 1. Beam Saber

// 2. Beam Saber

// 3. Beam Saber

RPG STATS

EN: 36 / 96

Skills remaining:
RAGE: 1/3
FLASH: 1/3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:29 pm

The member 'Katsushiro' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Beam Melee' :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand WBMelee
Result :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Crit CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Crit CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Hit
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk
April 20, LC 214

MAP BATTLE
RABID REACTION PHASE

RABID TAKES THE TWO CRITICAL ATTACKS and BLOCKS THE HIT with her SHIELD

TOTAL DAMAGE is 12950

Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 0 / 12840
EN: 108 / 176

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. (Gatling Gun Mounted Shield) Shield Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%
--USE: 2/3

END RABID REACTION PHASE

Yuudai:
--"Your Highness! I'm coming!"

Yuudai got on the make shift elevator next to his Custom Nimbus and climbed on board it. He started up his Mobile suit and prepared to enter the battle field.'

Rabid:
--"Yuudai I'm alright. Go capture Katsu. We need him alive and thinking straight."

Yuudai enters the battle field at 18,H
TWO NPC Nimbus Spawns at 17,G&I

MAP UPDATE
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Chapter3mapupdate

REBEL NATION SETUP PHASE

Yuudai:
--"Surrender boy! You're out numbered!"

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand NimbusAssualtLC
AEO-020602 Samurai Custom (NPC Custom)
Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 12200 / 12200
EN: 138 / 138
Move: Ground=5, Water=2, Air=3, Space=4

Spoiler:

Quote :

Pilot Rank: C
Skill Slots: 5
Skills:
-----Hot Blood (E:1)
-----Repair (E:1)
-----100% Hit (E:1)

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand RebelNimbusLC

Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 8840 / 8840
EN: 76 / 76
Move: Ground=3, Water=2, Air=0, Space=3
Spoiler:

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand RebelNimbusLC

Quote :
RPG STATS

HP: 8840 / 8840
EN: 76 / 76
Move: Ground=3, Water=2, Air=0, Space=3
Spoiler:

Rabid:
--"Katsu... You must over come your hate."

DISABLED!

Nimbus Rabid Custom

Skills:
-----Spirit (C:2) USED!

REBEL NATION END PHASE
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:18 am

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Katsua10
“More lambs to the slaughter.” Frowning, Katsushiro stared down at the silent control panel and computers in front of him. The raging newly awakened ascendant was about to skewer Rabid from inside her cockpit with his beam saber, when all of the sudden he heard a voice.

“Katsu…”

Katsushiro thoughts spiral down into a sad, cold, and desolate place/idea/thought. His true self sat there, caged inside a world built from all his pessimistic emotions. While he was holding on to the control stick, Katsushiro falls inside a realm in his mind a familiar place, almost like his second home. The moment he stepped inside this world, he found himself standing as if in one of the many lush gardens of colony he called home. It had a slight misty appearance to it, but you had to look closely to notice such a minor detail. It looked as though he was back at home in L-04.
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Scenee10

It was night time in his world, but he would not have spared a second thought had the sun been resting in the sky. Time passes strangely inside the mind of Katsushiro Asano. Minutes could be hours, and hours could be minutes. Everything else remained much the same, though some objects would shift unexpectedly. A pitcher on a stand one moment would be across the room on a table in the next. Even animals appeared here, those that were not domesticated, at least.

A languid breeze drifted through the gardens, bringing with it the perfume of the flowers that were beginning to bloom. The familiar sights and scents brought comfort to his soul, as if he really was home. ‘If only that were true.’

Gliding across the pathway, Katsushiro moved deeper into the garden with a purpose. Though his destination still lay a few minutes ahead, in one step he was there. That ground shifting leap brought him to what he sought, a place he considered his own sanctuary when he’d lived here. This part of the vast garden had been reserved for him specifically, barred from everyone save those intimately close to him.

The sudden appearance of a young woman in front of him made him jerk back with a start. The girl was dressed in palace livery, dark blue with three silver trout embroidered above her breast. An illusion conjured up by his imagination. Gasping, the woman struggled to curtsy and back away at the same time, vanishing in the midst of her stuttered apology. Shaking his head, Katsushiro sniffed in disapproval. It was just a manifestation inside his mind, nothing he should have been afraid of.

Shaking off the unexpected visitor, Katsushiro gazed down at the placid pond that lay stretched out before him. The full moon overhead appeared just as bright on the water’s surface, light dancing across the still waters. The very flowers for which he had been named dotted the small pond, beautiful petals reflecting and making it appear as though there were two of each rather than one.

Catching sight of himself in the mirror like reflection, he muttered a quiet oath. Dressing had been one of the last things on his mind, but things were strange here. Thoughts and moods affected a person’s appearance and his had led him to strip away all his clothing.

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Scenea10
Suddenly the world shifts and color disappears along with the beautiful scenery of his home back in L-04. Katsushiro finds himself sitting alone inside a black and white room. That’s when he heard it. Actually it was the first time he heard that voice. Eight years ago Katsushiro was sitting beside the window on the 4th floor of the hospital. He was confined after suffering a near fatal asthma attack. He was alone minding his own business when all of the sudden a nurse came up to him and said,

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Sceney10
“Yoh…”

“Katsu…”

Katsushiro raised his head up slowly, and then he opened his eyes and right in front of him was this beautiful young nurse, calling him by his nickname.

“Try to remember… Katsu…”

“Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten your promise…”

“Well promises actually.”

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Scene110
“You promised to take me out on a proper date.”

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Scenes10
“You promised to take me to the beach one day once we’re free from those bounty hunters chasing us.”

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Scener10
“You promised to clean your room.”

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Scenef10CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Scenem10
“And that night at the festival. You promised me we’d…”

Katsushiro, full of regret and shame, veers his sight away from Mya, “I can’t keep those promises anymore Mya. I wasn’t even able to protect you like I promised.”

Mya’s ghost took Katsushiro’s cheeks and redirected his gaze back towards her and said,

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Scenen10
“There’s still one promise you can keep.”

“I want you to promise me that you’ll live. Live on Katsu… Promise me that...”

Katsushiro found himself at a loss of words. He wanted to agree but he was unsure if he had what it took to keep this promise. I… don’t know if I’m strong enough to-”

“Strength doesn’t come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. So no excuses! Are you going to keep this promise or not?”

For the first time in a very long time, Katsushiro was able to smile and chuckle comfortably. I will… I promise to you that I will live on and see this through until we meet again.”

Mya gives Katsushiro a loving smile before bidding him farewell and vanishing into the cosmos.

Back in the real world, Katsushiro’s eyes reverted back to their original color; and right before he lost all consciousness, he was able to pose a smile on his face.

//Start of Turn Phase//
Katsushiro loses consciousness and is assumed to have surrendered.
//End of Turn Phase//
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk
April 20, LC 214

MAP BATTLE OVER

Rabid:
--"He shutdown his suit." Rabid had the look of surprise on her face. She didn't know what happened but she wasn't expecting Katsu to just simply get over all that burning emotion just now.

--"Yuudai! Move in!" Rabid said over the comms.

Yuudai:
--"I'm on it your Highness!"

The two Rebel Nimbus escorted Rabid away from the battlefield while Yuudai cautiously approached Katsushiro's downed suit. Yuudai left his cockpit and jumped down onto Katsushiro's Mobile Suit. Using his key, he was able to unlock the Cockpit's doors. He found Katsushiro lying unconscious inside the Mobile Suit's cockpit and then pulled him out safely.

--"He looks really happy for someone who almost got killed."

Hensell:
--"Yuudai is he okay? Don't drop him! He's the one!" Hensell said over the comm link.

Yuudai:
--"Relax! I'm not going to kill him, yet."

Several Minutes Later.......

ICU
REBEL NATION Headquarters, Sahara
April 20, LC 214

Katsushiro was confined in the RN's ICU. He was restrained and well guarded. Meanwhile, Rabid and Hensell were in the observation room just beside the ICU.

Hensell:
--"Ho ho ho! He's the one I'm sure of it! His moves and reaction time was amazing. Are you sure he hasn't piloted a Mobile suit for almost 7 years?"

"This is incredible! What a remarkable pilot you have here. Isshin Yaho did an excellent job with him."

Rabid:
--"Don't you mention that name around here."

"I just want to know if your plan is going to work if we use him."

Hensell:
--"Of course! Without a doubt! He's the perfect pilot for the LG."

"By the way is it true that you had him killed? Because he might come after you."

Rabid:
--"No. I was obviously just trying to force him into fighting. If I wanted to capture or kill someone I would've done it myself. Katsu knows this. If he has regained a straight mind, he'll realize that I wasn't the one who sent those mercenaries after him. I like put my kills on a trophy room you see."

"Back when he was still alive. My father always told me. If you want something done, go do it yourself."

Yuudai:
--"(Is that why you ordered us to watch over the boy)"

Rabid:
--"You were saying something Yuudai?"

Yuudai:
--"No its nothing your Highness I just had something in my throat."

Rabid:
--"Hensell I hope you're right. If HE really is behind all this then we're going to need Katsu more than ever."
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Haji Hotel

"Are you sure Mr. Igor? Well alright let's go." Chihiro looked at him questionably after all it was odd for Mr. Von Bargen to come out during the sun up. She grabbed her belongings, covered her lower body with a towel and went up to the suite with Igor. "I wonder what Mr. Von Bargen needs from me. It's the first time he's requested for me I'm quite nervous..."

"It's ok. I'm sure it's probably nothing. Maybe he needs help with his clothes or perhaps he wants to move his coffin. At first I couldn't understand why anyone would want to sleep inside a coffin, but after experiencing the immense heat in this part of the world I realized that a large freezer box is exactly what you need to survive out here." Chihiro assured herself, while inside the elevator.

When the elevator doors opened, a mild gust of wind blew on Chihiro's face. At first she was startled but afterwards she suddenly remembered someone. "I wonder how he's doing..." She asked herself pertaining to the man who first saved her back in the Slums of Dos Leviticus.

Chihiro walked up to the door of the suite, entered and walked towards Mr. Von Bargen.

"You beckoned sir?" Chihiro was a maid back in Dos Leviticus, she was used to taking orders from prominent rich men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next