Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand"

[center]MSL PATH

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk, Haji Hotel
April 20, LC 214

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Nameless4
Igor:
--"Master the little missy is h-here..."

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Nameless31
Deangelo Von Bargen:
--"Chihiro. Pack your things. We're going to travel to travel with Igor to a wonderful tourist destination. New York, have you heard of it?"
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Haji Hotel

Chihiro sighed, not knowing what to do."New York! Wow who hasn't?" Chihiro was cheerful and excited at first but then she frowned, dropped her head and became all gloomy. "My mother told me stories about New York... and I've seen it on the television many times."

Chihiro nodded in response. At this point, words would do little to help her in her situation. Time for her to act and break away from her depression. "Okay I want to see New York! I want to see with my own two eyes my mother's stories coming true." Chihiro was full of determination and angst, though she didn't have a clue what she was getting into.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:55 pm

MSL PATH

Sahara
The Iram of the Obelisk, Haji Hotel
April 20, LC 214

Deangelo Von Bargen:
--"It wasn't a question of is you wanted to go or not. Remember, you're under my protection until I find a better use for you. "

"Igor. Rent a ship and pay the hotel bills. We're leaving right away."

Igor:
--"Yeeh Right away Master..."

Meanwhile.... at a coffee shop on street level across the street from the Haji hotel. Mercer was listening in on Von Bargen's plans. He disguised himself as a female housekeeper a few days ago and planted several 'bugs' inside the Hotel Suit.

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Nameless43
Mercer:
--"New York huh? What are you after?"

Mercer was about to leave and report back to Rabid when he saw on the News Paper the events happening around the globe, particularly New York and the presence of Lalionus Gravebrood there.

Mercer:
--"Lalionus Gravebrood... Don't tell me he's after the-?"

Wasting no time Mercer heads over to his vehicle, which was parked a block away from him, and drives off back to Rebel Nation HQ.

Some time later approximately in the early afternoon, Von Bargen decided to take a civilian transport ship to get to the US. However that wasn't the only thing he decided....

Sahara
Airport
April 20, LC 214

Von Bargen knew Rabid had someone watching over him. He decided to let Chihiro, an unknown, travel alone while he stayed in the Iram to keep the prying eyes of the Rebel Nation focused on him. He was also aware of the bounty hunters that might be after Chihiro, hence he had her wear her hair differently and clothed her in such a away that she didn't look to conspicuous prior to leaving the Hotel.

Deangelo Von Bargen:
--"Slight change of plans Chihiro..."

"Igor and I are not coming with you. I'm sending you to New York so you could be free."

Igor:
--"He he he..."

Deangelo Von Bargen:
--"I know people are still after you. So I had someone wait for you at the lobby once you land in New York. He'll help you with your pursuers if there are any."

"You're free now Chihiro. Go live your life, New York is a good place for new beginnings."

"Here take this."

Von Bargen hands Chihiro a small capsule and some elegant looking sun glasses.

Deangelo Von Bargen:
--"Wear those glasses and try not to attract any attention to yourself."

"The capsule is for your protection. Squeeze it and it'll emit a light so bright it could cause anyone near you temporary blindness. Don't forget to use them when you have the Sun Glasses on."

"Is there anything else? Before we leave you?"
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:00 pm

(OOC:Woah that was fast.)

Airport

"What? You two are not coming?" Chihiro felt sad even though she kept a surprised look on her face.

But when Von Bargen told her about being set free and being given the opportunity to start a new life. It almost made her want to cry. Well actually she did cry, tears poured down from her sad lovely eyes and she gave both Mr.Von Bargen and Igor warm sweet hugs filled with love and joy.

To Igor: "Thank you for being such a good friend to me."

To Mr. Von Bargen: "Thank you for protecting me and opening my eyes to the real world. You're not such a bad guy, you just need to get out and play under the sun more often."

Chihiro sniffed and wiped her tears away and attempted to conjure a with an almost crying laugh. She did her best to stabilize her emotions before taking Von Bargen's parting gift. She smiled at the two before picking up her bag full of girly stuff and her clothes. She placed the capsule inside her pocket and she wore the sunglasses over her eyes.

"Thank you! I promise I'll make good use of this opportunity you gave me."

Chihiro proceeded to board the plane bound for New York. She excited at the life awaiting her in the land of new beginnings.

Chihiro's items
-Bag full of clothes and girly stuff
-Von Bargen's Capsule
-Von Bargen's elegant sunglasses
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:23 am

Serene's character "Chihiro Iguchi" sent to FUSE path. Chapter 3 "The Kiss of Gravity"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm

ICU
REBEL NATION Headquarters, Sahara
April 20, LC 214

Mercer entered the observation room the one which Rabid and Hensell was in and interrupted their conversation.

Mercer:
--"Sorry to intrude but you're gonna want to see this.. "

--"I tried calling you but you weren't answering your phone."

Mercer pulls out his phone from his suit and presented it to Rabid.

Mercer:
--"This was taken by one of our informants in FUSE HQ New York."
Quote :
CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Murakisported

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Nameless45
Rabid:
--"Jin Muraki!"

"Yuudai! Rally the men and hurry up with the repairs on my suit."

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Nameless26
Yuudai:
--"Yes, your highness!"

Yuudai leaves to carry out Rabid's orders.

Rabid:
--"Hensell how soon can you complete the LG?"

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Nameless35
Hensell:
--"Weeks, a month at the very least. After that we'd still need to calibrate it to the pilot's preferences. Also there's no telling if he'll be on our side if and when he wakes up." Hensell noted, pertaining to Katsushiro.

"The LG can't be piloted by just anyone. It has to be one of them. The body might be different but the energy core is the same. Its the same selective core taken from Isshin's Gundam. If my theory is correct, only EH Pilots are accepted by the core as its pilot."

Mercer:
--"Excuse me but remind me again why we chose this core and not just develop a new one. "

Hensell:
--"Because this core is made from Raw Lunarium, it resonates with the Lunarium alloy used by the unit and with the organic Lunarium inside Katsushiro. That was Isshin's secret, he used three different types of Lunarium to create not just a powerful Mobile suit but also to evolve human beings into a higher mode of lifeform. Its brilliant! He's really brilliant, he surpasses even-"

Rabid:
--"Stop right there Hensell. I know he's your idol and all but if I hear you mention his name one more time, I swear I'm going to cut off your tongue. The man wanted to erase us all and replace us with those weird dolls! Don't forget who's side you're working for."

Hensell:
--"I'm sorry I just got carried away."

Mercer:
--"Sounds like you've got a big crush on him huh."

--"Well anyway there's something else I wanted to report. Its about Von Bargen. At first he was in a hurry to leave for New York but then he just let Chihiro Iguchi go by herself."

Rabid:
--"Chihiro Iguchi, the girl from Dos Leviticus with such a large bounty for her capture. She won't last long out there without Von Bargen watching her back."

Mercer:
--"Our informant lost track of her in the airport lobby. But we found something else, Von Bargen setup an agent to meet up with Chihiro, but unfortunately for him he was killed which means someone either got to Chihiro or she's acting on her own. I doubt the later, so whoever has her is elusive enough to escape the Rebel Nation's eyes."

Rabid:
--"I don't think she's top priority. For now let's just focus on Jin Muraki..."

Mercer:
--"But isn't that what he wants?"

Rabid:
--"What?"

Mercer:
--"Jin Muraki has been exposing himself publicly these couple of days. He's trying to get attention drawn to him. Someone else is moving in the backgrounds. I'm going to try and find out who it is."

Rabid:
--"Stop wasting time then."

Mercer leave the room to investigate and expose the truth about Jin Muraki's plans...
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Path ended. Stay tuned for Chapter 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand   CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 3: "A Frozen Heart Melts In The Sand
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2