Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"

Go down 
+4
Jin_Muraki
Acruxis
Mr. Dice
MSL
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Empty
PostSubject: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:20 pm

RULES: This battle is a 2 on 2 match. Mikoto Aizawa (Gundam Girl) and Jeremy Sadner (Providence Gundam) vs. Jin Muraki (Hydra Gundam) and Ryuhei Kawada (Gundam Epyon). Post stats and cards before I roll the dice to start the match.

MAP: "KRUGIS REPUBLIC" from Gundam 00
BGM: "Four Heavenly Kings" from MS Saga

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Krugis

"The Republic of Krugis is a Middle Eastern nation thought to occupy (or have occupied) a region within the plateau of Kurdistan. As of 2301, the Republic of Krugis was devastated in an war with the Kingdom of Azadistan. Being a weaker nation, the country was being conquered by Azadistan and pockets of resistance continued to repel the assimilation of Krugis into Azadistan. Militant guerrillas raised jihad against Azadistan (such as KPSA) and continued armed conflict throughout their villages and towns. After the battle, Azadistan completely assimilated the Republic of Krugis into its territory and gave its people citizenship in Azadistan."
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:24 pm

The Krugis Republic... a place full of emptiness, and desolation. Mikoto inhaled, then let out a deep breath. Even as a Meister, her chances are probably slim. The Epyon and the Hydra are both powerful mobile suits, the top of the line in their After Colony Universe. Both suits were fast, capable of atmospheric fight, and had an arsenal of devastating weapons. But Mikoto had faith in her new mobile suit. The Gundam Girl, a reflection of herself.

Dropped from the White Base the Gundam Girl descended slowly, and eventually landed on a pile of crushed buildings. The eternal sunset on this map was quite jarring to her eyes. Nonetheless, the Gundam Girl kicked the rubble aside, and pointed its beam rifle in the direction of the Gundam Epyon.

"So, Providence, are you ready for this? Let's play a sweet game, before I go home and take my beauty rest..." she asked her ally Jeremy Sadner.

Quote :
Mikoto Aizawa

Current Level: Gunpla Meister LV 2

MP: 100/100 (this is used to execute special attacks and funnels)

Cards Brought:
1. Seed,
2. Recover,
3. Refuel

Quote :
Mikoto Aizawa (Gundam Girl) at R-19

Quote :
GPB-RX78GG "GUNDAM GIRL"

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" GGirlbox

STATS:

HP: 14000/14000
EN: 140/140
MOVE: 6

TERRAIN

-Space: Yes
-Air: No
-Ground: Yes
-Water: Yes

ATTACKS:

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 3700
--EN: 12
--MP: 0
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

2. Vulcan Cannon
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Rapid Fire

3. Beam Javelin
--Power: 3200
--EN: 10

4. Beam Rifle
--Power: 2700
--EN: 12
--Range: 2-4
--Type: Beam 1

5. Hyper Bazooka
--Power: 2600 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 24
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Shooting

6. Gundam Hammer
--Power: 5000
--EN: 20
--Range: 5-5
--Type: Ranged Melee

ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce all enemy attacks by 50%
--Use: 3/3
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:35 am

Ryuhei's Epyon emerged from the horizon, cruising across the sky in Mobile Armor mode. The twin-headed wyvern Gundam transformed in mid-air, and perched on top of a large abandoned cathedral. Like an angel of destruction the Epyon eyed its domain, its Search Eye glowing fiercely. Ryuhei pressed a switch, connecting him to Mikoto.

"Don't take it too personally, Miss Meister. We, Sir Jin Muraki and I are here to make a statement. We're taking over, our time has arrived. By defeating Meisters like you, we're going to cement ourselves in Bandai's history. The world which we've always dreamed of, will come true..."

Quote :
Epyon's starting coordinate: B-1

Card: Hot Blood.
Quote :

GUNDAM EPYON

Quote :
-STATS-

HP: 17950 / 17950
EN: 190 / 190
Move: 7 (9 in MA mode)

-TERRAIN-

Space: Yes
Sky: Yes
Earth: Yes
Water: Yes

-ATTACKS- (MS Form)

1. Beam Sword
--Power: 4500

2. Hyper Beam Sword
--Power: 5500
--EN: 30
--Range: 1-3

3. Heat Rod
--Power: 3000
--EN: 16

-ATTACKS- (MA Mode)
1. Heat Rod
--Power: 3000
--EN: 16

-ABILITIES-

1. Shield Defense

2. Gundanium Alloy
--Deduct 1000 from each HIT an enemy lands on you
--Innate Ability, no cost

3. Transformable
--Shift between MS and MA mode during turn

4. Zero System
--Move and/or attack once during enemy phase
--MP: 30
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 am

Jeremy watched as the map of Krugis appeared before him and he barely contained the shudder as he remembered the scenes from Gundam 00 and the war between Azadistan and Krugis and the child soldiers. Shaking his head, he launched from GENESIS, dropping to the ground below, crushing a building in the process. As he was looking around, his communications came online and his partner said:

Quote :
"So, Providence, are you ready for this? Let's play a sweet game, before I go home and take my beauty rest..."

He replied, "I am more than ready. My DRAGOON might not work here, but I am more than capable enough to take these guys on."

He really hoped he was wrong about these guys but the way that this was going he was probably going to have his suspicions confirmed, and that was never a good thing.

Starting Point: B-19

Quote :
Jeremy Sadner
(Vangran)

Current Level: Gunpla Builder LV 1

MP: 100/100 (this is used to execute special attacks and funnels)

Starting Card: Stealth

Other cards: 0

ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam

Quote :
STATS
HP: 15000/15000
EN: 170/170
MOVE: 7

Quote :
TERRAIN
SPACE: Yes
AIR: Yes
GROUND: Yes
WATER: Yes

Quote :
1. MA-MV05A composite armed shield system
--Power: 3900
--EN: 18

2. MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS
--Power: 1000
--EN: 6
--Type: Rapid Fire

3. MA-M221 "Judicium" Beam Rifle
--Power: 3400

4. DRAGOON System (Unusable water, Earth-based maps)
--Power: 600 x 6 dice rolls
--MP: 30
--Range: 2-9
--Type: Funnel

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense

2. Phase Shift Armor
--Reduce all solid attacks by 50% (except GN Sword/Fang)
--Consume 10 EN for each Solid-type HIT made by enemy (mandatory)
--Using Shield Defense will reduce Solid-type damage to 0, even if multiple hits were made. However, 10 EN will still be subtracted for every hit that lands on Providence.

3. Neutron Jammer Canceler
--Passive ability
--Halves all weapon EN consumption
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 am

"We're here here to offer you a little opportunity... " said Jin, his grim smile plastered all over his pretty face. "Why not desire for more than what you actually have? A Gunpla Meister? Isn't everything..." Jin asked, while sipping on wine inside his cockpit.

The Hydra was trailing the Epyon, seeming to emerge from the sunset. The large mobile suit flew like the Zeong, with Boosters in place of its legs. The legs unfolded, and the Hydra landed on the ground.

Starting point: R-1

Quote :
JIN MURAKI

MP: 100/100

Cards:
1. Recover (STARTING)
-Recover 50% of total HP

2. Iron Wall
-Negate any enemy attack completely
3. Counter
-Allows player to perform a counterattack after being attacked.

Quote :
OZ-15AGX Hydra Gundam

-STATS-

HP: 18050 / 18050
EN: 180 / 180
Move: 7 (9 in High output mode)

-TERRAIN-

Space: Yes
Sky: Yes
Earth: Yes
Water: Yes

-ATTACKS- (MS and MA Form)

1. Beam Saber
--Power: 4000

2. Buster Gun
--Power: 1300 x 4 dice rolls

3. Shoulder Claw
--Power: 3200 x 2
--EN: 34
--Type: Beam 2

-ABILITIES-

1. EMF Shield Defense
--Negate Beam attacks, reduce all other enemy attacks by 50%

2. Gundanium Alloy

3. Transformable
--Shift between MS and High output mode during turn
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 am

Epyon and Hydra vs Providence and Gundam Girl

Gundam Fight...

Ready...

GO!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 am

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'TURN DICE' :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Harored
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Red Phase

Jeremy watched the Hydra and Epyon appear on the map and frowned. The Epyon was a dangerous suit. It might only have close range capabilities, but the Zero System more than made up for that. So, with very cautious steps, he moved forward toward the suit.

Providence moved to B-15
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:28 pm

A core fighter could be seen patrolling the wastelands of the Krugis. Actually, it was more than some random 3D model. It was the eye of Bandai, a top executive watching this match with keen interest. His server had picked up the log-in record of Mikoto, and Jin, two high-profile Meisters. The Core Fighter circled the empty desert city, recording the match.

"Two of the most talked-about Meisters of this year. Funny how Boris Schauer, and Haru Irei faded away to obscurity..." the executive said, his face unseen by the other four gamers on the field.

(This is just observer NPC. I will reveal who this executive is when I create my NPCs. For the meantime, let the match continue. Happy Holidays!

-MSL)
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 pm

RED PHASE

"No, wait Providence-boy!" Mikoto's Gundam stretched out its hand as if reaching for Jeremy's mobile suit. Mikoto wiped the sweat off her brow. It was barely 2 minutes since the match started, and yet she was sweating. Fighting these two mobile suits was a different matter; they were certainly stronger than Teppei Hoshie and his Tallgeese NT-D. Aside from that, Jin seemed to be saying something. Was he deliberately trying to provoke Mikoto?

"Providence-san, you should wait and calculate how far the enemy suit will move. There will be a lag time between its movement and attack phase. Although we're playing in real-time, there are a few strategies you can exploit. Think of this match as if it were a chess game and only the king and queen pieces were left for each side. You gotta, think carefully!" she told Jeremy. And regarding Jin's taunting, she replied to him as well.

"Whatever you're offering me, it sounds dirty. I came here to play a Gunpla Match and nothing else, Muraki-san..." she sharply reminded Jin who he was dealing with. "I've heard all about you...Level 3 Meister... and your Hydra Gundam. If you're asking me to join your team, I am not interested..."

Quote :
Moves to R-15...
Phase end!
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 pm

BLUE TEAM PHASE
Jin Muraki x Hydra Gundam

"Clearly you are mistaken, if you think we're just here to offer you a spot in my ranks. Mikoto Aizawa, I know how good of a player you are. You participated in the Tokyo Cup, where you fought a splendid match against Otsdarva and his Tallgeese. It was, a match for the ages. But one thing that kept you from winning, is what I can see in your eyes. You hesitate so much..." Jin began his speech. The Hydra Gundam took to the air once more, folded its legs under its massive skirts and dashed forward to intercept the advance of the Gundam Girl.

Jin's Gundam landed a couple of kilometers away from Mikoto. The Hydra looked very menacing under the bright orange glow of the sunset.

"I won't just tell you to join us. I want to show how deeply flawed the current Bandai administration is. How many players are suffering from glitches? Employees paid unjustly. Have you not noticed that Bandai is milking all of us dry? For what? To fill the pockets of their senior executives... Hmph!" Jin was aware somebody was watching him, as the core fighter shows. But he did not care.

Quote :
Jin's mobile suit transformed into High Output Mode and flew nine spaces to the south, landed at R-10

"Why must it take a revolution to set things right, dear Meistress? You of all people should see the corrupt system employed by your company! Gunpla Battles, hah! What a farce, but sadly, this is my only way to fight and expose Bandai's anomaly! And there's people like Ryuhei-kun, who see the plight of the people. Those who were crushed, and are still being crushed by the Bandai executives that pull the strings! For this, we declare an uprising! A statement shall be made by us! No longer shall we allow the injustice to prevail!!!" Jin shouted, losing all sense of calmness, yet his passionate poise still stands...
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Red Team Phase

Ryuhei listened to every word that his master said. Jin Muraki was right, indeed it was Bandai burning holes in pockets of the customers, and yet the people , the workers, those who sweat blood just to make Bandai the corporate giant it is today. For Ryuhei, only people like Jin could make that company redeem itself. Under Jin's leadership...

Quote :
MA Mode
Epyon moves to B-9
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 am

updated map for everyone:
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Updatedkurgis

RED TEAM PHASE
Mikoto Aizawa
RX-78GG Gundam Girl

~"Shisuseyo!"~

"What?! You dragged me all the way here just to let me know what you think of Bandai? If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be here playing Gunpla Battles in the first place!!" Mikoto retorted, offended by Jin's view on Bandai. "You're being a hypocrite! Saying all those nasty things about Bandai, and yet you're here, enjoying this game, and Gunpla!" she yelled at Jin at the top of her lungs.

The Gundam Girl raised her hands in the air, and pixel by pixel chains appeared, and on the end is a large metal ball full of spikes. "Jin Muraki if you really mean what you just said, you'll stop playing this game. Otherwise, I'll end it prematurely for you!" The Gundam Girl spun the huge wrecking ball like a cowboy's lasso and threw it at the Hydra Gundam, aiming for its face.

"There's more to being a Meister than just winning battles! You gotta blaze your way through the future for everyone to follow!!" she said as the Hammer flew...

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Rage-1

Quote :
Gundam Hammer
--Target: R-10 (Hydra)
--Power: 5000
--Range: 5-5

Quote :
HP: 14000/14000
EN: 120/140
MOVE: 6
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 am

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Ranged Melee' :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Trap
Result :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 am

Jeremy watched Mikoto attack the Hydra and smiled. So, turning his attention to his opponent and frowned. He was going to have to be careful about this. So, taking a step forward, he brought up his rifle and fired.

Providence to B-13

EN: 161/170

Quote :
Target: Epyon(Serpentarius)
3. MA-M221 "Judicium" Beam Rifle
--Power: 3400
--EN: 18 (9 thanks to Neutron Jammer Canceler)

Last edited by vangran on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 am

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 1' :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Beam1
Result :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Quote :
OZ-15AGX Hydra Gundam

Taking 10000 damage...

1. EMF Shield Defense
--Negate Beam attacks, reduce all other enemy attacks by 50%
--Use: 2/3

2. Gundanium Alloy

Total Damage Received: 4000

HP: 14050 / 18050

Jin Muraki was still laughing, when out of nowhere the Gundam Hammer flew right at the Hydra Gundam. The OZ mobile suit used its shield to deflect most of the force dealt by the hammer. Jin staggered back a moment, the mighty hammer pushing him back.

"Muahahahahahaha! As expected from a true Gundam Meister... Miss Aizawa. You and your new mobile suit are strong... unlike your partner over there..." The Hydra Gundam pointed to the Providence, who was firing shots at the Epyon. "As for being a hyprocite... it is not me, but you!" The Hydra picked the Gundam hammer up and threw it on a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 am

Quote :
1. Shield Defense
--Use: 2/3

2. Gundanium Alloy

HP: 15550/17950

Moved: to B-12

BLUE TEAM PHASE
Epyon Gundam

"THE LEGEND OF ZERO"

A single power shot came out of the Providence's Judicium rifle. The Epyon Gundam, detecting the incoming beam, switched to mobile armor mode and tried to fly away from the beam's path. But the beam shot was so well aimed, and too fast for the Epyon to escape. Hit in mid-air the Epyon tumbled into the sandy desert soil. As luck would have it, Ryuhei got the shield up just in time.

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Epyon

"Pathetic. Epyon tells me that your mobile suit is a joke! Now let me show you a glimpse of your own future! Beam Sword!!" Ryuhei smirked.. The Epyon once again reverted to flight mode and charged straight at the larger Cosmic Era mobile suit. After transforming in mid air, the Epyon grabbed its massive beam saber and rushed at highspeed at the Providence.

Quote :
Hyper Beam Sword
--Power: 5500
--EN: 30

Target: Providence Gundam (B-13)

EN Remaining: 160/190
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 am

The member 'serpentarius' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Melee' :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" BeamMelee
Result :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:35 am

Jeremy simply stepped to the side and watched the saber pass by him. He laughed mockingly, "You are calling me pathetic? There is more to Gunpla than just strong attacks."

Last edited by vangran on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 am

Jin Muraki x Hydra Gundam
Blue Team Phase...

Slightly ticked off by Ryuhei's miss, Jin gnashed his teeth. His perfect plan to convince Mikoto Aizawa to join his cause was now falling apart. Pressing the lever, Jin's Hydra Gundam stood in a neutral position. The shoulder cannon unfolded from their resting state, and aimed at the female mobile suit.

Jin touched the screen, expressing his desire for the Gunpla Meistress. But no matter, even if he could not acquire her, he still had the young Javier De La Vega as a prospect. He felt that perhaps it was the time to abandon the cause and instead turn this game into a massacre.

"It's truly, a shame, Miss Aizawa. Our words do not have any importance to you. You're exactly the same kind of person, as those Bandai hogs. Uncaring, and blind to the truth. Well, I have only one thing to say to that... DISAPPEAR!!"

The Shoulder Cannons unleashed hell on the Gundam Girl, bombarding her surroundings with beam shots. Jin placed his hand on his face... laughing like a mad clown.

"So how is it!? The Hydra's firepower! Let it raze the path to your defeat, Meister! And see what you've always been avoiding to see! The downfall of the Bandai! You fools have no chance against me!!" Jin arrogantly proclaimed his plan, while the Hydra's twin cannons continued to pump out a stream of high-energy beams at the Gundam Girl's direction.

Quote :
HP: 14050 / 18050

Shoulder Claw
--Power: 3200 x 2
--EN: 34
--Type: Beam 2

Quote :
EN: 146/180
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 am

The member 'Jin_Muraki' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam 2' :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Beam2
Result :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" DICE_HIT PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Quote :
Reaction: Defend
Gundam Girl uses: "Shield Defense"
Shields Left: 2/3
Quote :
Assessing Damage and HP:
HP Lost: 3200
HP Left: 10800/14000

Bgm: "Power"

"Damn you Muraki!" Mikoto cursed the sinister Hydra Gundam pilot. The Gundam Girl desperately tried to shrug off the beam attacks, but was hit in the leg. She struggled to stand while weathering the blast. After the Hydra stopped attacking, all that was visible was a large cloud of sand in the area where the Gundam Girl once stood...

But Mikoto surivived. The Gundam Girl escaped into the air with a powerful rocket-assisted jump. Against the sun, the silhouette of the Gundam girl contrasted sharply. "You've gone down the drain Muraki. People respected you as a Gunpla Meister and now, you want to take their dreams away! If you cause a scandal within the company, Gunpla Battling might disappear! Is that the kind of future you want!?" Mikoto demanded an answer from Jin. From the sky, the Gundam Girl let out two bazooka shots at the Hydra Gundam.

Quote :
Hyper Bazooka
--Target: R-10 (Hydra)
--Power: 2600 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 24
--Type: Shooting

Quote :
HP: 10800/14000
EN: 100/140
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Shooting
Result :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" DICE_MISS PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Red Phase

Jeremy watched with concerned eyes as Mikoto got attacked by the Hydra Gundam. He needed to end this fight quickly. So, lowering his rifle, he activated his saber and swung it at the Epyon.

"What does Zero tell you now? Mr. Hotshot? Does it show you your going to get hit or that your going to dodge? You can't rely solely on the suit. You can't expect to win just because your suit is classified as more dangerous then someone else's."

EN: 152/170

Quote :
Target: Epyon (Serpentarius)
1. MA-MV05A composite armed shield system
--Power: 3900
--EN: 18 (9 thanks to Neutron Jammer Canceler)

Last edited by vangran on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next