Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"

Go down 
+11
bOZZ
Usam1981
Albion
vangran
Gene
dovenwolf
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
STINGER
AngelfromAbove
Astray_Master_Edgar
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" Empty
PostSubject: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 am

Akihabara, Tokyo
One Week Later...

A full seven days have lapsed, yet the match that happened last week in Odaiba is still the talk of the town. It was another Saturday and Hana Ban Ban Cafe had more customers than usual. Posters of Teppei Hoshi and his Tallgeese adorned the shop's walls. The sales of the 1/144 Tallgeese was phenomenal. During the course of the week, the Tallgeese became the most sought-after model kit in most shops. And in Hana Ban Ban Cafe, the kit was sold out.

"Teppei Hoshi is good for business..." Natsume snickered, stroking her pet rabbit. She was at the counter, watching the customers frolic around the shop. By the way, she was also scouting for potential Hana Ban Ban team players.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 am

One week had passed since the finals of the Tokyo Cup. For Luciano had been a very, very slow week. As he wasn't currently in education and he didn't need a job he had little to do in a country where he knew only a handful of people. Most of them ended up being employees in the Japanese branch of his father's company, which was still fairly small over here. However final he had somewhere to go; that somewhere being the Hana Ban-Ban Cafe he had heard about as one of the famous Gunpla shops in the Akihabara area.

As he stepped into the shop, the specialized and protective suitcase containing the GN-XIV in his hand, he noticed that there was a lot of posters adoring the wall that were of the new champion and his custom Tallgeese, a design he was familiar with. As good as the Tallgeese was, and no matter how awesome it had been in Teppei Hoshi's hands, he knew he'd never use the machine himself, "Well, perhaps this is where I'll finally get to experience Gunpla Battling for myself...", the young man mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:17 am

Charles laughed out a deep and hearty warrior's laugh. Enjoying all the new sales recently, having made quite a profit recently thanks to his generous stock of Tallgeese models and sales of the dvd of the gunpla battles. "

Business was so well he decided to pass the profits on to his customers and setup a store wide 20% off sale for the week. Which he advertised all over town with fliers, even going as far as to setting up a few outside of hana-ban.

"Now to just sit back and watch the customers roll in" He thought
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:09 pm

After watching the battles from the Gunpla Battle Tokyo Cup, Kenji spent the past week working on his Blue Destiny Unit 3 model. Blue (as Kenji calls it) was still built straight from the box and has left it so for the past few years, until now. The Tokyo Cup Finals reminded him of how much better other Gunpla Builders were than himself, so he spent a few hours a day adding more detail to his model.

He used the money that he managed to scrimp up and bought a few tools and paints. He took Blue apart and sanded down every visible nub and painted over every white spot that showed up. Then he used a black fine point paint marker to paint all the spaces between panels and peeled off all the stickers and decals to paint the colors on instead. After a week had past, he felt like he was ready for these Gunpla Battles.

The closest shop from where he was is in Akihabara, which lucky for him wasn't very far away, but it would be quite a walk there. He packed Blue away in his box stuffed with tissues and put it in his backpack. Kenji put on his blue T-shirt & jeans and rode off to the shop on his bike. He was full of excitement and vigor, which is what was able to get him there in 10 minutes when it should've been 20. Before he knew it, he was in front of the Hana Ban-Ban Cafe, which had advertisements for the Red Comet hobby shop on the windows. He walked in through the door and took a deep breath of the atmosphere the shop gave off. He saw quite a few peolple walking around, seeming very interested in the Tallgeese model kit. ("Hmmmm, guess that victory by Toppei has made the Tallgeese quite popular.") He walked up to the front counter and asked who he assumed was the shopkeeper "Hi, I'm here about the Gunpla Battles that have been going on for a while now and I was wondering, is there anything going on today?"
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Shinsui was busy with his shift in the cafe, hence he was unable to watch the finals a week ago. But it wasn't that big of a loss, Since It was televised and he asked a workmate to record it for him, which he watched after two days. The battle was intense and well fought. It inspired him very much yet at the same time made him doubt himself about entering the Gunpla Battle World. However inside him, He wanted to try it out at least, So with much deliberation on his mind, he followed where his foot took him. And much to his surprise he was taken to a Gunpla Shop, that had Gunpla Capsules in them. (Well all the shops have them now adays due to the Gunpla Battle Craze).

He looked at the Store name it said "Hana Ban Ban Cafe", Somehow it rung a bell. It was one of those famous Gunpla shops that were frequented by people of different walks in life. Looking up he took a deep breath. He can't run now, even his instincts brought him to his place. With a faint smile, he stepped forward on the automatic door as it opened for him. With his Unicorn Gundam, inside his duffel bag he hung around his shoulder, he walked in and found that the place was more busy that the streets of tokyo if possible.

He had a certain distaste for crowds so he went to a corner near the counter where there was a perfect view of gunpla battles happening inside the different machines that was shown on the screens that were hung nicely around the shops.

He watched silently, drawn in, as if the people disappeared around him.

So this was Gunpla Battle. And he was already itching for one fight.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Hana Ban Ban Cafe...

A man in a business suit opened the cafe's doors, went inside and seemed very scrutinizing. "So this is the Hana Ban Ban Cafe..." he said, seemingly unimpressed. He called Chizuru forth and asked her to look around.

"Ms. Amano, this cafe is next on your list. It's active, has a lot of players. Of course, they'll be nothing more than just stats on your online record," said the man in the suit. Chizuru approached the counter where Natsume was. She handed Natsume's rabbit some chocolate.

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" ChizuruAmano
AMANO CHIZURU (NPC)
Gunpla Meister

"Good morning. Me and my cousin Kazuki want to play a special match here. We're kind of hoping we could face off against the best players in this Cafe..." Chizuru politely asked the shop manager. "Here is my model kit, and here is my stat card with my name and registration date..." she showed Natsume.

Chizuru's assistant placed the Shamblo on the table. It was huge. The customers were mesmerized by the sheer complexity and size of the Shamblo. Truly a one of a kind custom kit. "Shall we start a match? By the way this is my cousin, Kazuki..." she pointed to a tall guy in a brown jacket beside her.

(Otsdarva please reinforce my post XD)
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 pm

HANA BAN BAN CAFE...

When the Ban Dai officer (guy in a business suit mentioned by Angel) opened the door, Kazuki stepped in. He looked alert today, as if knowing he and Chizuru are gonna have a great fight with skilled Gunpla Battlers today. He followed the official inside. Then Chizuru had the Shamblo propped on the desk, which was his signal.

Kazuki stepped forward the moment his cousin Chizuru mentioned his name. He didn't speak a word. He glanced at Chizuru, waiting for her to finish talking. After she was done, he introduced himself to Natsume Ichimonji, the shopkeeper.

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" KazukiAmano
Kazuki Amano, Gunpla Meister LV 1
Model Kit - Zaku I Sniper

"Kazuki Amano. It's an honor to set foot in this shop. This is Chizuru, my cousin and we are indeed hoping you could find your best players to compete with us in an official match. Here is my model kit Ma'am." he said, placing the Zaku I Sniper beside the Shamblo.

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" Kazukisniper
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:33 am

Hana Ban Ban Cafe,
Counter

Natsume was stunned to find two Gunpla Meisters standing right before her, and now only that, one of them has a unique model kit. The Shamblo, a mbile armor of great proportions and formidable firepower and defenses. Natsume wished she could fight them in the game, but her Kshatriya's got nothing but beam weapons. Weapons that would be very ineffective against the Shamblo.

Even if there were good players in the Cafe right now, she didn't know any of them. And she doubted they'd fight TWO meisters right away. She grabbed her megaphone.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH THESE TWO AWESOME GUNPLA MEISTER'S GO TO THE COUNTER PLEASE!" she announced. Looking back at the two visitors she introduced herself. "Natsume Ichimonji, I am the owner's daughter. I am honored to have you in our Cafe!"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:43 am

Kisu had been quietly sitting at his usual table doing his homework. As he was reading his textbook he sipped on his favorite soda. He looked up from his book when the noise level raised even higher then normal. what he saw was indeed exciting. After last weeks match he had looked up gunpla battlers especially those skilled battlers given the title of Meister. And these two had been high on that list. smiling he decided he would add there signatures to the ones he had gotten after the fight last week. closing his book he walked up to the counter and said with a smile. "Hello there I'm Kisu pleasure to meet you, and it would be an honor to test my skill versus two skilled Meisters such as you." Then as he extended his hand he suddenly said with a cough "Um could I get your autographs"
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:45 am

Kenji was mesmerized by the Shamblo model sitting on the front counter. It was gorgeous sitting under the stores lights, the way it gleamed, it was flawless. He found himself drooling quite a bit, almost tempted to touch it. But then the sound of a megaphone woke him up.
Quote :
"WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH THESE TWO AWESOME GUNPLA MEISTER'S GO TO THE COUNTER PLEASE!"
He walked closer to the counter and said to the shopkeeper "I'll give it a go, if that's okay?" He took Blue from his backpack, unpackaged him, and set him on the counter top. "Here's my Gunpla, do I need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 am

Luciano noticed the two newcomers to the store. Both appeared to have a mission, or at least that's what he thought. As they stepped up to the counter he had a gasp from some of the customers. His curiosity piped he stepped forward a bit to see what all the fuss was about and he too was a little dumbfounded when he saw a custom Shamblo model sitting on the counter. He was bought out his daze by the loudness of a young lady's megaphone-enhanced voice:

Quote :
"WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH THESE TWO AWESOME GUNPLA MEISTER'S GO TO THE COUNTER PLEASE!"

That bought a smile to his face. Luc stepped up to the counter, "I'll take that offer Miss", he continued to smile. He noted that one another customer had already stepped up producing a Blue Destiny 3. He lifted his suitcase up, holding it in one hand as he opened it with another presenting his custom colored GN-XIV, "This will be MS, is there anything else I require?".
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 am

HANA BAN BAN...

BGM: Freedom - Gundam Seed Destiny OST

It was a nice day for Javier. He had a great upskirt shot of a chick last week. He wondered where she is now though. Deciding to try his luck with his new ZGMF X-10A Freedom Gundam, he went over to Hana Ban Ban cafe which he heard was a great place to play Gunpla battles. He parked his red Jaguar outside the shop and went in, whistling.

He saw a pretty lady and a guy standing in front of the counter. He casually approached them and overheard their talk. "What's that big robot? Or is that a battleship?" he asked about the Shamblo, having not seen it before in stores. "Oh, anyway, if you are looking for a nice game you can play with me. I'm Javier De La Vega. As you can see I'm a foreigner in your land, but I know I am a great Gundam pilot. I'll join your game, if you wish..." he said with a confident smile plastered on his face. Tapping Kisu Inu on the shoulder he leaned closer to the dude and talked to him. "Let's be partners you and me against these two lovers and we'll give them a game only Javier knows how. So, let's play!" he said eagerly, posing his RG Freedom on top of the Shamblo.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 am

When Jeremy decided to go to the Red Comet today, seeing as he had nothing better to do. So, with his Providence in his bag he went inside and walked up to Charlie the owner and asked, "Hey, is anything going on today?"
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:23 am

For Albion, Bozz, Uryuu, Stinger, Otsdarva, Angel, go to Server 1 and join the thread "Vs. Shamblo and Zaku Sniper". The rest, continue with your RP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:44 am

Charlie grins as he sees Jeremy walk in. Always good to see a more familiar face come in than some of these newer ones coming in after the gunpla tourney hype. "Not much right now I am afraid, I am waiting for my part timers to show up before I do anything
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 am

Jeremy sighed, "Ah well. I'll just look around for a while until then. My Providence hasn't fought anyone yet so I am looking to try it out." And with that, he started browsing the shelves, looking over the wide variety of Gunpla that the Red Comet had in stock. And, of course, all the Tallgeese I models were sold out, not that he was interested of course. He wasn't a big fan of Wing models. Although the Deathscythe was a favorite of his, it was the only suit he liked from the show.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 am

The bell ringed inside the store and Charles' german shepherd name "Z'gok" barks as the part-timer Toshi walks in. Charles greets him and directs him to the displays to begins his work.

"Well one of them is here so I guess we can start a battle while he watches the store or we could wait and possibly have a 3 way fight with my other part timer Edgar. If he decides to show. I would ask Toshi to battle you since he loves gunpla, but i caught him battling in the store during hours without my permission last week and he is no longer allowed to battle here"

Charles points to the 6 battling pods in the back, and the door with "Locker room" on it, "Just don't take the one customized to look like Sazabi. That one is mine haha" He walks over to the pod and smiles looking at his prized 1/100 B-club Nightingale he keeps beside it. "Finally I get to use this thing"
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:10 am

Grinning to himself, he walked over to the locker room and pulled on a suit and helmet. Going over to an ordinary battle pod, he got inside and opened up the haro and placed his gunpla inside. While it was scanning he couldn't help the feeling that he was going to be clobbered. He hadn't participated in any fights for a while now, so any wins he had had in the past were meaningless. He only hoped he proved a challenge to the shop owner, and that the map used was a space one, as the Providence's main weapon would be useless otherwise.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:35 am

Charles grabbed his custom painted Reborns Gundam/Cannon from its display case and went to the office where he put on his red pilot's suit and helmet. He grinned and stretched a bit before hopping into his pod and putting his gunpla in. Giving Edgar a few minutes to show up before he starts.
Back to top Go down
Astray_Master_Edgar
MSL Member
MSL Member
Astray_Master_Edgar

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Nehemiah ran into the store, and looked around seeing that Charlie wasn't around. "Damn he is gonna freak..." he said, as he saw Toshi standing at the counter. "Wait, Toshi only watches the store if..." Nehemiah looked to the back, and saw the locker room door, and smiled. He ran into the back, his backpack bouncing lightly as he ran, and he sighed in relief when he saw Charlie and Jeremy. "Sorry i'm late boss," he said, pulling a shoe box containing his Altron, out of his bag.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Charles snickers as he sees the part timer look around for him worried and said nothing. Just waiting for the moment he realized where he must be. Finally he figures it out and runs to the back.
Quote :

"Sorry i'm late boss,"

Well I suppose I can overlook it this once. Pick your battler pod out and join in. I will set the battle up for 1v1v1. Maybe seeing all this fun with help Toshi better learn his lesson haha"

Charlie sets up the battle in his pod and picks a space stage. He looks over the suits registered to fight and grins. "Let's see we have a Providence? I wonder why he didn't choose Legend? Guess he has a preference or something. And we have Nataku from Endless Waltz. This should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Astray_Master_Edgar
MSL Member
MSL Member
Astray_Master_Edgar

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Nehemiah nodded, and walked over to his locker. He pulled a white pilot suit out of his locker, and put it on. When he did so, he walked over to a pod with the number 2 on the front, and got inside it, waiting to begin.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 pm

It wasn't that long that he relaxed when a man in formal attire came up. And behind him what seemed to be a couple, Shinsui eyed them, not because of anything, but because he was curious as to why Gunpla battlers like them, need bodyguards(?) or Chaperones. He remembered those time of people, heck even his school had people like them. It wasn't long that they passed by him and seemed to talk to the young woman on the counter. Only to be revealed to the whole shop, that they were Gunpla Meisters. Talk about Big Shots. Soon people flocked to them, fans of gunpla battling, and those who are just new to gunpla and it's world.

He tilted his head to take a look at the commotion on the counter, thankfully they weren't many people on the side, and he was tall enough to see. It was a Shambloo. Shinsui's head creased. Was there even those kind of kits for sale? Curiosity took him, as the challenge was issued out by the Young Woman that turned out to be the owner of this famous shop he was in.

Unfamiliar faces came to the counter, brave ones, to challenge an Unknown Kit and it's partner a Zaku I. Laughable as it may seem, the two partners were Meisters, so a Zaku I may not seem to be that laughable at all.

In what seemed to be a blink of an eye, the four would be team-mates went to their own machines along with the Meisters, it was the main event of the shop. And it made Shinsui smile in amusement as he looked up at the screen above him.

He took a look at the owner of the shop that was behind the counter and spoke to her

"Excuse me, but may i stand here for awhile? I figured that this was the best place to watch from the screens, the other places are packed save here near the counter...Thank you"

And with a kind nod of head, he looked up at the screens again to watch the battle.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:15 am

Hana Ban Ban Cafe...

Risa decided to pay the store a visit. This was her favorite weekend hangout place, cause it's got everything from model kits, games, to food. Especially food, Risa's favorite. When she came in she saw the big purple Kshatriya by the door. "So kawaii! Like barney!" she said, drawing irritated looks from other customers. They probably thought she was a clumsy airhead.

"Oh, Natsume-san seems busy. I want to buy more flower decals for Exia..." she said, her face becoming slapstickally round and bubbly. "Ah! Javier is here!" she said, noticing his car parked outside.

Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:24 am

Shinsui was inferring any possible moves he could make from the match, it was intense, even though it was a four on two match, it seemed that at any moment soon the four man team will keel over. However not easily, as there was a big threat on the underdog team as well. The Freedom Gundam, A titan in it's own right. Absent mindedly Shinsui put a hand under his chin as he thought of strategies that could be used. One could call it a habit of his. When the Shambloo pushed them back with a strong new-type kind of wind. It was a first that he saw, or it could even be normal for psyco-frame units, after all he wasn't well versed with Gunpla battling, he was new to it.

Suddenly the door opened, and a girl who had spring in her steps, walked in like a little girl having a field trip. Everyone was dismayed at her calling the purple kshatriya "Barney". Even Shinsui got distracted for him to pull out a sigh and a facepalm.

Distracted for a moment he looked up at the screen again, shaking his head in dismay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next