Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"

Go down 
+11
bOZZ
Usam1981
Albion
vangran
Gene
dovenwolf
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
STINGER
AngelfromAbove
Astray_Master_Edgar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:15 am

AFTER THE BATTLE:

"ON YOUR MARK"

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 Chizu

Chizuru came out of the capsule, crying. She feared that her father is now gonna beat her up or disown her for bringing the Amano name to shame. She ran outside the shop, and hugged who she thought was the Bandai officer. But she was wrong.

It was Mr. Amano, standing outside the shop. He looked different, like all the hatred was lost. "I have been here for the past 10 minutes. I heard you lost..." Amano told his daughter. Chizuru got down on her knees and begged for forgiveness. Mr. Amano picked Chizuru up.

"I'm sorry I was too hard on you. It doesn't matter if you lost. I just don't want you to drift far from me... Sorry Chizuru..." Amano said.

All Chizuru did was to hug her father. It was the happiest day of her life. Smile
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Leon comes To Hana Ban Ban for the first time   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:29 am

Leon felt like a complete traitor comming into the Hana Ban Ban shop, when he usually went to the Red commet shop, but he had decided to come here for a change. Looking at all of the sold out Talgeese units, he grins. They had been selling well. To bad he had had to work on the day of the Finals, but oh well. Going up to the counter, he put his tool box with his Gundam X divider in it, as well as his credentials.

"I am looking for a good battle, are there any openings?"

Last edited by Usam1981 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 am

Post-battle, Hana Ban Ban Cafe
Arcade section...

"BATTLE OVER" said the simulator. Javier smiled, watching his name scored 1 kill. After that he was disconnected by the network.

Javier got out of the arcade machine, taking out the Freedom. He smelled it, and well it smelled okay. He was thinking it might have melted inside the CPU thing. The first person he saw was Chizuru at the door, crying with her father. "Shitty drama..." he said. Then he turned around and saw Risa.

"Hey! Swweet Risa it's me, Javier! From last week!" he said, putting his arm around her shoulder. "I won a great match against that, Sha--Sham-- Shapooloo! You know, that big crab-like robot! I kept thinking about you the whole time I was fighting it. You're my inspiration!" he tried his best to flatter the innocent Risa.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:38 am

Natsume clapped for the four valiant "knights" who fought against that dragonic Shamblo. She got some confetti and sprinkled it around the machines Kisu, Javier, Luciano and Kenji used. She also popped some champagne all over the store, which made the visitors stare at her with odd and confused looks. "Meh meh meh! I have the best players in town woo-hooey! Take that, Red Comet Hobby Shop!" she said, throwing a dart on a picture of Charlie Nightingale. The same picture had been vandalized by HBB regulars before, some drawing mustaches on Charlie's picture while others applied red paint on his lips.

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 Redcomet
Usam1981 wrote:
"I am looking for a good battle, are there any openings?"

"Oh, hello, welcome! I'm sure there are a lot of players willing to play a game with you. Feel free!" Natsu encouraged the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male

PostSubject: Leon Gets ready for battle   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 am

Leon nods, then he heads to the back, returning shortly in his jumpsuit and helmet. He quickly steps into one of the simulator pods, and opens up his tool box. Inside, within a layer of foam, is his gundam X Divider, carefully made so that no bumps showed, and the most breakable parts replaced with more sturdy ones. He places the unit into the Haro unit, and fires up the Simulator.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 am

After everything went dark, Kenji slumpt in his seat from the relief that he was able to defuse what could've been an explosive situation. ("Whew, well that was intense. I really need something to eat.") He climbed out of the Capsule with Blue in hand and changed out of his pilot suit back into his clothes. When he walked towards the door, the Shopkeeper popped open a bottle of champagne, spraying it everywhere. He felt awkward and confused by this. "So uuuuuugh~ what's the occasion?" He asked nervously.
Quote :
"Meh meh meh! I have the best players in town woo-hooey! Take that, Red Comet Hobby Shop!"
She then threw a dart at someone's picture that was set up on the wall with crude drawings on it. He walked up to the front counter and spoke to the Shopkeeper. "Umm, excuse me, Whom might these players be? Are you talking about those others and myself?"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 am

(ooc I would like the Hotblood card for my win)
Kisu had climbed out of the capsule and was going to catch the 2 meisters to ask them about the fight but he had been caught up in the celebrations at the teams victory. He had been annoyed by the words of Javier but he did not feel like correcting the arrogant youth about the point of gunpla. returning to his usual spot he sat back down at the table where his books were still laid out he relied his head was spinning. That fight had been intense and he had bested a meister during his first battle. Tho the end had disappointed him he realized that the actual combat was one hundred times more intense then any of the videos he had watched had shown.

As he settled down he ordered his favorite drink then called out to Natsume "So Miss Natsume that was a fun match I wonder if there is any one else I could challenge this Gunpla battling is awesome."

Having settled down he went back to doing his homework tho his mind was thinking about the various miesters e had met, Mikoto the meister whose autograph he had at his house she loved Gunpla and had talked with him about Customization and making the Model your own. This meister Chizuru She had sounded like she almost hated gunpla but had little choice in the matter. Shaking his head he tried concentrating on his work.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 am

(OOC: I'll take the "Iron Wall" card, credit to Stinger for allowing me to take his reward)

Luciano remained in his capsule for a few moments after having logged out. He was mad at himself for getting angry at the Freedom pilot after all he had just played the game. Something had just ticked him off though. He sighed and calmed himself before exiting the capsule still dressed in his Earth Sphere Federation Army pilot suit noticing the other players had already left. He changed back into his normal clothing before placing Jinx back into 'his' suitcase and walked back into the main area where the shopkeeper had started celebrations apparently.

Quote :
"Meh meh meh! I have the best players in town woo-hooey! Take that, Red Comet Hobby Shop!"

He chuckled to himself hoping that she was not referring to himself, he hardly deserved to be considered a good player after his attitude post-match. Alas one of his team mates, or former perhaps, who sounded like the Blue Destiny pilot stepped up to ask the question that was on his mind. As a result he also stepped up close wanting to hear her answer, "Indeed Miss, you could not be talking about us could you?", he smiled albeit a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:04 am

Charles selects the stage MO II from Gundam Wing and starts the battle program. The image around him now changing from menus to the inside of a mobile suit hanger which his suits launches from onto the field of battle (ooc: now onto the server Razz )
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 am

The battle finally ended. An intense match between beginners and Meisters had finally come to a conclusion, though a conclusion that everyone was surprised about. The other Meister, the one piloting Shambloo didn't use the two remaining cards she had. Everyone wondered as to why she didn't. A lot deduced it could be from her emotional break-down,which cost them the battle. The team of 4 went out, and much to Shinsui's surprise one of them knows the air-head near him. not wanting to get caught up in anything he moved away and went to the counter.

"Is there any open battles right now Ma'am?" He asked the lady in the counter, after she was done with the confetti throwing and the wine spraying, which luckily he was not able to get caught in.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 pm

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 Natsu

"There's an open map, for 1 on 1. I think it's a Gundam 00 stage... wait..." Natsume said. She checked the server list of Hana Ban Ban and found it. "Yup, the Celestial Being mothership stage..."

Natsume returned to the counter, took two darts and threw them at Charlie's poster. The two darts landed on each of the portrait's nipples.

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 CB
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Music to his ears to hear that there was a 1 on 1 map battle, what better to improve? Have a 1 on 1 battle. In that way, you won't have to worry about team members getting mad at you for being new to the game. With a small nod, he thanked the owner, though was a bit taken off guard after seeing her throw some darts to a portrait of a poor guy. His eye twitched.

She must really hate the guy for her to do that. He thought to himself as he prepared for another question.

"Excuse me,I have a Unicorn for a unit, I hear it needs two scanners...is there a machine here that has two readers for the two forms..?"

Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:39 am

STINGER wrote:
Post-battle, Hana Ban Ban Cafe
Arcade section...

"BATTLE OVER" said the simulator. Javier smiled, watching his name scored 1 kill. After that he was disconnected by the network.

Javier got out of the arcade machine, taking out the Freedom. He smelled it, and well it smelled okay. He was thinking it might have melted inside the CPU thing. The first person he saw was Chizuru at the door, crying with her father. "Shitty drama..." he said. Then he turned around and saw Risa.

"Hey! Swweet Risa it's me, Javier! From last week!" he said, putting his arm around her shoulder. "I won a great match against that, Sha--Sham-- Shapooloo! You know, that big crab-like robot! I kept thinking about you the whole time I was fighting it. You're my inspiration!" he tried his best to flatter the innocent Risa.

"Javier-san!" Risa smiled at him. She still felt awkward but she couldn't resist Javier's looks. She backed away from Javier, and showed him the Exia R2 Sakura, her personal model kit. "Javier-san, we should have a match! I want to try my Exia... I really really really do! Will you play a game with me?" she asked with puppy dog eyes. She hopped around him like a kangaroo, begging the foreigner to play a game with her.

"I have been thinking about, ummm, your request last week. I'll agree to be your girlfriend, if, you beat me in this match!" she said, blushing. "But if you lose, you'll only be my friend, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:14 am

Natsume saw two cards on her table. Apparently, the two Meisters who arrived here earlier left them with a note to grant them to the guys who defeated them. She gave them the Hot Blood card to Kisu. She also approached the Freedom's pilot, Javier and handed him the Iron Wall card. "Here, the two Meisters wanted you guys to have this. They say you earned it, so keep it. After you receive it, register your card to your online accounts to allow them to be used in your next battles. Here you two , use my laptop to register..." she instructed them.

Quote :

Idea Hot Blood card given to Kisu (BOZZ)

Idea Iron Wall card given to Javier (Stinger), waiting for him to hand it over to Luciano (Albion) as he said.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 am

Looking Up from his work Kisu smiled and said "Thank you miss Natsume I will do that right now" And he took his new card and Registered it on her laptop "Cool I can't wait to try it. Do you have a Battle sign up board if so can you list me as volunteering for the next open duel or battle I just need to add the finishing touches to my homework and I am free for the rest of the day. Was thinking of buying some magazines on customizing gunpla. I'm gonna recolor my Tallgeese III when I get home I think. But before then I would love to get another fight or two in before I head home." Kisu said then having finished registering his new card he walked over to the magazine rack and began selecting the Magazines he hoped would be most useful for someone who had never done a customization before.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Hana Ban Ban Cafe,
Arcade Section...

After the Amano cousins left with Mr. Amano, another individual entered the shop. She was wearing sunglasses to conceal her identity, otherwise a media frenzy would spark out. She didn't bother to go to the counter, it wasn't her goal. She just wanted to see the most talented rookies in town. And from what she heard, this cafe is the place to see them.

"Those were the Amano cousins... hmmm. What were they doing here? Then, this place must be a treasure chest of worthy players..." the girl with sunglasses wondered. Actually, she is none other than the Tokyo Cup runner-up, Mikoto Aizawa.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Kisu Was still browsing the Magazine rack and he had grabbed a pile of magazines and even What looked like a Gunpla painting starter kit. He was just realizing that he would probably purchase everything he could find on gunpla customization and was not looking forward to the fact he would likely be eating Raman noodles three times a day until pay day well unless he asked his parents for money and neither option appealed to him.

Before he could decide between his options he saw a Girl in dark glasses enter and look around. He wasn't sure why but she seemed familiar. of course he was intelligent enough to realize someone who was hiding there appearance likely didn't want to be recognized so he decided not to ask her about it. But at the same time he continued staring through his own sunglasses trying to place the face.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:52 am

Mnemosyne16 wrote:

"I have been thinking about, ummm, your request last week. I'll agree to be your girlfriend, if, you beat me in this match!" she said, blushing. "But if you lose, you'll only be my friend, okay?"

"Oookay then!" Javier said very enthusiastically. He combed his hair, sprayed breath freshener in his mouth, fixed his belt and wrapped his arm again around Risa. "Well... also a bonus if I shoot you down in three turns, we'll kiss lips to lips right after the match in front of everyone. As a proof that you'll be my very own girlfriend!!" he added to the challenge, very confident of his ability and macho image.

Lalionus wrote:
"Here, the two Meisters wanted you guys to have this. They say you earned it, so keep it. After you receive it, register your card to your online accounts to allow them to be used in your next battles. Here you two , use my laptop to register..." she instructed them.

Idea Iron Wall card given to Javier (Stinger), waiting for him to hand it over to Luciano (Albion) as he said.

"Give it to the GNX-IV pilot. I don't need it! Risa-baby might say its an unfair advantage. So keep it GNX-IV boy!" said to Natsu and Luciano, turning down the Shamblo Meister's card.

"I defeated the Shambaloo! Even if it was a tough monster and nearly destroyed all of my comrades, I managed to put that rampaging lobster down! And not only that, I fired the HIMAT attack... upside down! Now isn't that a testament to my skills or what!? So you think you can beat me in that Exia! Ha, no problem I'll let you land a few hits on me. Am I not generous? Hahaha! Javier De La Vega, King of Gunpla!" he yelled his tonsils out. He dragged a chair and stood on it.

"Everyone this fine lass here, made a bet with me. If I defeat her she becomes my girlfriend. But if not then we'll just be friends. I don't fear, coz at the end of the day she'll be saying yes to me! And she will fall in love with me!!" he audaciously declared, with no shame or hesitation or whatever. Returning to his simulator seat before a kid got to it, he looked behind him and asked Natsume a favor.

"Give me your best map!" he said as the simulator closed on him, encasing him once more in Gunpla Battle's sweet virtual world.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:38 am

Kenji was watching a couple of the matches that were going on at once on the monitors that hung from the ceiling, when Javier started obnoxiously yelling.
Quote :
"I defeated the Shambaloo! Even if it was a tough monster and nearly destroyed all of my comrades, I managed to put that rampaging lobster down! And not only that, I fired the HIMAT attack... upside down! Now isn't that a testament to my skills or what!? So you think you can beat me in that Exia! Ha, no problem I'll let you land a few hits on me. Am I not generous? Hahaha! Javier De La Vega, King of Gunpla!"
He glared at Javier in annoyance. Then Mr. King of Gunpla pulled out a chair and stood on it and announced shamelessly
Quote :
"Everyone this fine lass here, made a bet with me. If I defeat her she becomes my girlfriend. But if not then we'll just be friends. I don't fear, coz at the end of the day she'll be saying yes to me! And she will fall in love with me!!"
He looked at the girl and couldn't help but feel sorry for her and couldn't help but feel sorry for her. ("That poor, poor girl. I've got to do something about this.") Kenji stood up from his seat and walked up to javier. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to fight you on the girl's team. I mean, it'd be kind of an unfair advantage. That Freedom Gundam of yours shot down that mobile armor in just one shot. Wouldn't it even things up with 2 HGs versus a RG, Right? Plus I've wanted to fight you since I saw how great you were in the previous match, it would be an obsolute honor to fight the King of Gunpla. Wouldn't beating 2 opponents instead of 1 show just how much greater you are? So what do you say, will you grant me the priviledge of battling against you with the girl, please?" He pleaded with Javier as best he could.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:52 am

"No way we had a deal! You're no part of it! What the heck! Hah! You and your weak Gundam it will be done in a minute!! My guns will knock your shell off!" he boasted with shiny teeth. He scratched his head in frustration and well, he finally relented to Kenji's request.

"You're way over your head pal! If I were you, I'll look for a one on one match with somebody else your level! Ho about fighting a Zacku! That's around your Gundam's strength level I think!" He extended his hand to Kenji and gave him a condition.

"If you lose you get to walk on all fours on a leash, as my 'dog' if I shoot you down, and even if Risa defeats me what do you say doggy?" he smirked with his own conditions.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:06 am

After Javier spouted from his ego, he accepted Kenji's request, but under one condition. He had to be his dog, with a leash and everything, if he was shot down. He was very hesitant at first, but he didn't care. Someone had to cut him down size. With an outburst, he accepted the condition. "Errrrrrrrrr~ fine! I accept! But I won't go down so easily!" Kenji said to Javier with anger in his voice. He looked at the girl with a stern look and said "Alright, let's win this. I know we can." He then walked over to the changing room and changed back into the pilot suit he had worn earlier along with the same helmet. Then he sat down in one of the Capsules and placed Blue inside of the Haro Scanner, waiting for the map to be selected and loaded.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:43 am

Quote :
"I defeated the Shambaloo! Even if it was a tough monster and nearly destroyed all of my comrades, I managed to put that rampaging lobster down! And not only that, I fired the HIMAT attack... upside down! Now isn't that a testament to my skills or what!? So you think you can beat me in that Exia! Ha, no problem I'll let you land a few hits on me. Am I not generous? Hahaha! Javier De La Vega, King of Gunpla!"
As Kisu was trying to figure out Where he recognized the girl from when Javier's voice carried over the shop. He was going to say something about the fact that he attacked a suit that had surrendered. But he saw that he was trying to Impress a girl standing nearby. Laughing under his breath at the "King of Gunpla's" bravado he decided he would challenge him to a duel later. The man already had a full plate with a duel versus not only the girl but the pilot of the Blue destiny gunpla.

With a laugh at the "King's" words to the Blue destiny pilot he looked at the next magazine on the rack he was interested in. And there it was he now knew or at least had a fairly good idea who the mystery girl was. Because on the cover of a magazine talking about Custom creations was the runner up to last weeks tournament Mikoto Aizawa Talking about her Puss Gundam. Smiling as he realized why she was Wearing her sunglasses and keeping a low profile he scooped up the magazines all of them and slid them behind another row. He then began putting back the magazines having decided he would only take five of them and the starter kit for now. Though in the back of his mind he considered using the emergency card his dad had given him. But with a shake of his head he remembered his oath to make it without using his parents money. They had worked hard to earn the tidy sum that they had and he must now work hard to one day build a sum for himself. So with a sigh he picked out three magazines about custom paintwork, the magazine with Mikoto on the cover, and a Sd Sundam manga he thought looked neat he walked to the counter to purchase the six items.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:13 am

Risa's nostrils flared. "Okay, it's not going to be my loss. Look! He got into the Gunpla Sim already!" he told Kenji. "Hey by the way I'm Risa, it's nice to play with you. You must be good using a rather simple mobile suit..." she introduced herself to Kenji.

Without changing into a proper uniform Risa placed the Exia inside the scanner. "Risa Tachibana! Playing! Teehee!" she giggled with excitement as she pedaled the foot controls like a three year old on a training bike. "Bum bum bum bee dam bam bam!" . While she waited for the game to load she listened to SNSD on her I-Pod.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 am

Quote :
"Give it to the GNX-IV pilot. I don't need it! Risa-baby might say its an unfair advantage. So keep it GNX-IV boy!" said to Natsu and Luciano, turning down the Shamblo Meister's card.

Luciano had been genuinely shocked by the generosity - at least he hoped that's what it was - of the Freedom's pilot, Javier De La Vega, in giving up a card from a Meister. Whilst he felt a bit guilty and terrible for taking the card he didn't want to appear rude to De La Vega and hence took the card to put alongside his own Shield Up card, at this rate the GN-XIV will have the greatest defenses of any of beginner-level Gunpla the young man thought to himself. His thoughts were interrupted by Javier's latest bravado. His self-given title of the "King of Gunpla" made the Grayson boy chuckle to himself, "We'll see about that.".

He decided that for now he'd be sitting a battle or two out. The Shamblo battle had been mentally draining for him even if it was an easier fight than he thought it would have been even though all he done was shoot his bazooka and use the GN Buster Sword, which he had hoped to use though he continues to hope he can slash a foe right through like Andrei Smirnov done in A Wakening of the Trailblazer. Regardless he took a seat and awaited to see the outcome of the result between Javier, the young girl who had Exia and his former teammate who piloted the somewhat weaker Blue Destiny No3, "Should be interesting to say the least...", he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male

PostSubject: Leon   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:57 am

Leon stepped out of his pod, and stretched the kinks out of his back. That last guy had a horrible run of luck there, while his unit's weapon was amazing, even with his stupidity at at that one moment. He was in the mood for more fights.

"I will earn the rank of meister."

He says to himself, as he walks back up the the counter.

"Any one else available for a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"   PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART B: "The Legacy of Gundam"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next