Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"

Go down 
+4
Jin_Muraki
Acruxis
Mr. Dice
MSL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 pm

EXTRA PHASE (For Aesthetic purposes and Talks)
Shinsui (Unicorn)

The Unicorn Gundam phased out and then did a flurry of strikes to the Hydra Gundam with all it's might, One couldn't observe the Unicorn Gundam's attacks as only the bluish outlines of the Destroyer were seen moving along with it's Quadruple Beam Sabers. Two on the fore-arms and two on each it's hands, held firmly as he began his onslaught.

Kunagiri tried his best to End Jin's HP. He wanted to protect Mikoto and the first step in doing so was eliminating this man. After he was done, He kicked the Hydra gundam in the chest making it move away from him.

"You see what I mean? You're all alone, without your lapdog. This is the difference in our strengths...

"Now show me the bravado you showed earlier!"

The Unicorn gundam's Blue Psychoframe glowed darker, and it released more minovsky particles.

"This is for insulting Mikoto earlier...Don't think I'll just let you do as you please...Quad-Wing finish him!"
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 am

OOPS! INVALID MOVE AND ATTACK!

1. Acruxis, you can't move to R-9. The Gundam Girl is occupying that position.
Acruxis wrote:
The Unicorn "teleported" once again and appeared in R-9 Just behind the Hydra Gundam, after Gundam Girl's attack missed. Maybe it was because she had him as a teammate, and instead of helping her, He was distracting her instead.

Moreover, the Gundam Hydra is at R-14, not R-10 (see page 2, Jin's posts)
Acruxis wrote:
Beam Tonfa
--Power: 5200
--EN: 20
--MP: 20
--Range: 1-2
--Type: Beam Melee
Target: Jin (Hydra) @ R-10

3. Also, don't force hit please. Even if your kick didn't do any damage, that still amounts to force-hitting.

Acruxis wrote:
He kicked the Hydra gundam in the chest making it move away from him.

Warning. I'll consolidate these 3 separate violations into a "Strike 1". The first two may be map errors but the force hit isn't an accident.

As penalty, your Unicorn's EN and MP have been decreased with the attack you made.

Remaining HP, EN and MP
HP: 15600
EN: 140
MP:60/100

Jin does not take the damage. Shunsui just beam tonfa'd the air. Also, Unicorn will remain in its last correct position at R-7

Quote :
Position Update!

Unicorn: R-7
Gundam Girl: R-10
Hydra: R-14

Epyon: E-16
Providence: D-15

Kshatriya: MOVING 7 SPACES from E-8 to E-15

KSHATRIYA's TURN
YELLOW PHASE (After this its the Blue Phase. Jin you can move again after this... in case you forget)

"The hell are you doing, Split-Horn!" an angry Natsume appeared on Shinsui's camera. "Your enemy is still a several blocks away! Don't waste your energy on showing off!"

"Hey you! Stop harassing him! Your fight is with me, Epyon!!!" Natsume taunted Ryuhei. The Kshatriya's sub-arms flew out and grabbed a beam saber, then it throttled at the Epyon. The sub-arm flung the beam saber at the Epyon at E-15, aiming for the green-orb on its chest.

"I've heard your conversation and that Zero System you're talking to, it's all just in your head! You act and talk like you know it all! Well, reality check! You're just another whiny angsty emo kid!" she said as the beam saber zoomed closer and closer to the Epyon's chest.

Quote :
Beam Saber (at Epyon who is in E-16)
--Power: 4500
--EN: 24
--MP: 0
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

Quote :
EN: 158/182
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 am

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Melee' :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 BeamMelee
Result :
PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:07 pm

EXTRA PHASE
Shinsui (Unicorn)

He attacked, and it was a flurry of blades. But then, His Angry team-mate the Quad-Wing talked to him about the hydra gundam being too far away. What the hell was Natsume saying? Shinsui's eyes were of disbelief when he saw that indeed, The Hydra Gundam was far away.

Shinsui felt his cheeks burn, HE WAS DRUNK. Shinsui grit his teeth. How come he didn't feel it earlier? and how come he didn't smell like it. Wait, He forgot something...He was a light-drinker! He could get drunk easily, and what happened just now was a product of him bordering to incoherent to later on, unconscious.

Of all times, for his body to fail him, It had to happen in a gunpla battle. And not just an ordinary one. It was a battle to protect the girl that was dear to him. And He was failing it miserably.

Kunagiri slammed his fist on the side of the monitor. He just made a fool of himself right in front of her as well. Fate seemed to really hate his guts.

"I'm sorry about that...Quad-Wing Must've been just tired. I'll try to keep myself together."
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:00 am

JIN x HYDRA
Blue Team Phase

Jin combed his messed up hair. He saw the Unicorn dance wildly like a mad drunken bloke. To Jin, this fight was nothing more than a silly game. He pressed the switch and hooked his line to all other 5 pilots on the field.

"I have decided to call a truce... me and my ally will log off. There's no point in reaching a conclusion here. I personally do not want to see Miss Mikoto Aizawa fall now. Not in this shop..." Jin calmly announced his intention.

A blimp from Gundam Wing was passing above them. On it was an advertisement for "Battle Assault". The Hydra pointed to the blimp. "That's the stage where we'll settle everything. I don't want to see unceremonious defeats tonight... Ryuhei, let's go. And you should too, Hana Ban Ban shopkeeper. Yes, I know you. We met earlier at Boss Factor this afternoon..."

Quote :
JIN proposes a truce. No winners, no losers. No action done during turn. End Turn.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
serpentarius

Male
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:07 am

Quote :
Blue Team Phase
Gundam Epyon
Ryuhei Kawada...

Quote :
Epyon sustained only 3500(4500-1000) because of its Gundanium Armour...
HP: 9150 /17950

The Kshatriya did a massive gash on the torso of the Epyon. He wanted to retaliate but Jin wanted the match to be a draw. Ryuhei reluctantly pulled back. He deactivated the Gundam Epyon's Beam Sword, and had the suit transform into mobile armor mode. It just hovered in place, waiting for the decision of the other players. "Hmph. These kids got lucky. I have enough power to slay the Providence, but whatever you say, Sir Muraki, I shall follow..." Ryuhei told his commander. He flashed the glaring Search Eye on the Providence one last time, scanning it.

"When the time comes, maybe it will also be you and me. I hope you like it, when the time comes..."
Ryuhei gave his parting words to Jeremy.

Quote :
Ryuhei follows Jin's proposal. He does no action too.

Last edited by serpentarius on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Red Team Phase...

Mikoto thought about Jin's suggestion well. He was right, in some respects. This battle was getting too way out of hand. And Battle Assault, well it's just a few days away. The Gundam Girl discarded its weapons into the sandy ground of the Krugis Republic. Inside, Mikoto removed her helmet and let out a heavy sigh.

"You're a fool, and your face is all red..." she told Shinsui. While she couldn't smell him, the image of the guy's face in the monitor all pointed out to the fact that he was drunk. "Don't you vomit inside the cockpit, that would piss of the shopkeeper..." she reminded him.

Talking to Jin again, she said, "I'm ready to log out as soon as the others have accepted the truce..."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Red Team Phase

Hearing Mikoto accept the terms, Jeremy sighed and took off his helmet also. It was her fight in the beginning and if she wanted out, who was he to hold her back?

On another note, his suit was barely standing and only with the help of its thrusters because part of its leg was missing. It would have been nice to have a win, but he wasn't likely to achieve it with almost a third of his HP gone and his DRAGOON useless.

"If you want to end this fight, I will not stop you."

Hearing the Epyon pilot's last words, he frowned at what it could mean. He might not know all the details, but perhaps something was wrong if people were taking such measures at these two were.

He looked over at the Yellow Team and wondered what they would do. Being the third party, they should acquiesce to the Red and Blue's decision to end it but he didn't know for sure that they would go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Yellow Team Phase
Kshatriya / Natsume...

Feeling the "sincerity" in Jin's words, Natsume and the Kshatriya backed off. He was right, Battle Assault was just around the corner. There was no point in determining who's stronger in this bout. And besides, Natsume felt that her interference in this match would not be fair to Jin and Mikoto...

"Okay... let's call it quits. But next time, my representatives won't be so easy on you, Mr. Muraki... and yeah, something in our earlier encounter gave me the creeps. . ."
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 pm

BATTLE IS A DRAW

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"   PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Epyon/Hydra vs Gundam Girl/Providence"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3