Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"

Go down 
+15
Aile
Acruxis
Neo
Gene
Jin_Muraki
AngelfromAbove
Tensu
Mr. Dice
Serene
Hayase
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
KaraShiranui
Wesley97
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:43 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Aida Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:15 AM "Valentine's Day"

Escaping. While on foot, you can run away and still counter attack. But your cannot defend or block in coming attacks. "WARNING ON MY NEXT POST 2 MORE GUARDS WILL ARRIVE."

The guards chased after Solomon.

Guards:
---"After him!"

[GUARD 1] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2 PISTOL ATTACK
[GUARD 2] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2 PISTOL ATTACK
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:43 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

#1 'LC Shooting' :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Shooting
#1 Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'LC Shooting' :
#2 Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Hit
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:15 AM "Valentine's Day"

Solomon was hit in the arm with the next round but luckily the second shot missed. Turning around he began to sprint down the hallway, but not before turning around and firing off another shot.

LP: 6

Target: Goon 2
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:57 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:17 AM "Valentine's Day"

One of the guards got shot but it wasn't fatal. He crawled his way to the alarm and just bashed it with the butt of his pistol, alerting the whole base.

Two more guards joined the chase.

With the alarm sounded, the whole base goes into lock down mode. All the the doors and windows were locked and sealed with reinforced steel bars. Solomon was trapped in the cadet quarters. Fortunately only the first guard made it to the cadet quarters, the rest where sealed off on another section. As the others work on getting the lock open so they could proceed to chase the intruder, the first guard shot again at Solomon.

Guards:
---"You're not getting away!"

[GUARD 1] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2 PISTOL ATTACK
[GUARD 2] INCAPACITATED!
[GUARD 3] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2 IN A DIFFERENT ROOM
[GUARD 4] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2 IN A DIFFERENT ROOM

Last edited by MSL on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:57 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:18 AM "Valentine's Day"

A bullet tore into his hip, throwing him off balance. But somehow he managed to stay on his feet.

Seeing his way barred, Solomon turned around and fired off another shot at the guard chasing him. He wasn't going in for the kill. He had killed enough today and he didn't want anymore blood on his hands.

Blocked

LP: 5

Target: Guard 1

Last edited by vangran on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 pm

The member 'vangran' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Shooting' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:06 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:18 AM "Valentine's Day"

Trapped. What is left for Solomon. The cadets will get out of their beds soon and even though they're cadets, they still pose a threat when given a gun in their hands. Solomon only had seconds to think, what will he do?

Meanwhile the guards are almost done unlocking the sealed gate that divides them from the intruder.

[GUARD 1] INCAPACITATED!
[GUARD 2] INCAPACITATED!
[GUARD 3] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2 IN A DIFFERENT ROOM
[GUARD 4] Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 LP-2 IN A DIFFERENT ROOM
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:17 pm

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214
12:19 AM "Valentine's Day"

Thinking quickly, Solomon runs over to a door and yanks it open, finding it to be a cadet's room. Charging inside, he doesn't even acknowledge the nameplate which read Akira Saio. He ran over to the figure on the bed and kicked them. Stepping back in-case they made a wild swing, he aimed his gun at the person on the bed, and ordered, "Get up, now! You and I are going on a little trip."

Last edited by vangran on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:37 pm

As Alastor led the others into the 'establishment' he had this feeling something was off, the moment they entered. Never the less he walked them through to the area of which the two guards were posted. Alastor then put on his 'happy face' as he attempted to reason with the guard. "Hey there really big onii-chans could you tell me where they took my mommy? I was told that she was still here from that creppy guy who had her on his back. Could you take me to see her please???" Alastor face then went into one of sadness and tears formed and he began to cry softly.

"Please I need my mommy! She is all I have left without her I do not know what I would do." Alastor was counting on the fact that Paul and that tensaru guy could figure out what was going on. Preferabbly adding towards the lie making it seem plausible so they could get inside and find the primary target. Alastor whilst crying then went down oh his knees and let his hands fall into his pockets. They crying continued to increase in intensity as this was all he could do to get better intel.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Fortissimo, Hangar...

"Tomo-ja, you do that yourself. Call your partner. You have our permission. As for your sleeping quarters, you can join the boiler room boys in their hot, aircon-less room..." Risa told Tomoya before she flipped the sliding door open. She proceeded to the living quarters, and the kitchen only to see a busted Haro flying around.

"I was gone for an hour... and now this... I wonder what happened while we were away..." she wondered. Risa put the bucket of chicken on a table. She used the gravity device again so she can pour gravy all over her chicken.

"Itadakimasu, everyone!" she invited them all to eat. "Haro, go call them including the guest," she ordered the machine. The Haro peeked out of the door and talked at them. "EAT ! TIME TO EAT !!"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 am

Tomoya was dumbfounded by what she had just said "But space ships don't have boiler rooms, Is she just trying to mess with my head some more?" He thought to himself and was about to go confront her when suddenly a little robot came flying into the room saying
Quote :
"EAT ! TIME TO EAT !!"
He looked at the little thing in wonder. Then after asking someone for the ships coordinates something Risa had forgotten to give he texted the coordinates to Sieg and at the end added "So stop slacking and hurry up and get here Old man" before sending the text.

Having sent the text he followed Risa there was unfinished business he had to deal with. So upon finding her pouring gravy and determined to not lose his cool this time he said "Boiler room, Boiler Room.....This is a space ship they don't have boiler rooms." Tomoya tried to calmly tell her.

Last edited by bOZZ on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:06 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Sleep. Sleep. Akira's much deserved God-given sleep, He had finally earned it again, Sleeping like he had no care for the world. His body was aching from too much training, and his water-bed provided him the comfort he needed. If there was one thing he was thankful for it was for God to make the FUSE Academy take in water-beds instead of those normal mattresses. These beds felt like heaven. Dreaming, Akira was dreaming knowing full well that tomorrow or should we say today was valentine's day. He dreamt of what most cadets dream. Having someone to spend it with. He was having fun in his dream, with a stupid smile plastered on his face. If one looked closely it seemed he was in heaven.

His reprieve was cut short however, when he heard the alarms. At first Akira grunted. He had just slept for an hour and then immediately awakened? Soon it came to him or rather registered in his mind it was an emergency. He was going to get-out of bed in his own pace, But apparently someone made it faster by kicking him. He hit his head on the bed post while receiving the kick and falling out of bed.

Quote :
"Get up, now! You and I are going on a little trip."

Akira held the back of his head as he shook a bit from the pain, even his brain hurt because of how he woke up "wrong". Thinking that it was a new roommate or some other person from the other rooms Akira blurted out mad.

"Of course I'm coming with you, That's the cadet alarm. Though I would've appreciated it if you woke me up in a much nicer way!" He yelled, he was mad. Lack of sleep, bad way of waking up and the physical assault. Who wouldn't be?

He let his eyes focus in the dark and looked the man standing infront of him and holding something peculiar aimed at him. Oh wait is that a--Yes, That's a gun alright, Pointing a gun over a fellow cadet, Now that ain't friendly.

HOLY SHI- Akira screamed in his throbbing head.

"W-what do you want...?" He bumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:17 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Takashi was sound asleep when he heard the alarms going off. "Uuuuugh~ Can't a guy get some rest around here without some kind of commotion~" He got up along with some of the other cadets. When he went outside of his room, he saw a man enter someone else's room. When the others saw him, they fled back to their beds, locking the doors behind them. Takashi felt he had to do his part when a fellow comrade was in serious trouble, so he cautiously went towards the room. He panicked and ran into the room, throwing a punch at the man as soon as he saw him without thinking it out first. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG~!!!"

Last edited by Uryuu on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:17 am

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Melee
Result :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Miss
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:27 am

Gabriel's Pub
Inops Sector, Dos Leviticus
Feb. 14, LC 214

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Bouncer
--Bouncer: "Sorry kid no ID no Entry! Ha ha ha!

The bouncer made a joke about Alastor's age. Its not like they didn't allow minors in the whore house, no restrictions as long as you have money... From the sidelines there's a group of teenagers engaging in a massive orgy.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:30 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

Solomon scowled. He really didn't want to do this, but he didn't see any way around it. If he didn't get out, the girl would be kept by Von Bargen and possibly sold on the black market. He tightened his grip on his pistol.

"What I want right now is irrelevant. But what I need is for you to get up and start moving. I will not be trapped here a second longer than necessary.'Now start moving!"
and quietly he added, "And maybe I'll be able to save her."

Just then, he heard movement from behind and heard the kid scream as he tried to punch him. Pitiful, as if he wasn't trained in hand-to-hand. Deftly he moved around the approaching fist and maneuvered behind the cadet, pushing him forward toward the other pilot-in-training.

"Alright, now that your little attempt at being a hero is done, we can get to work. Now both of you, get up and start walking toward the door with your hands where I can see them. You guys are my ticket out of here."

He said all this while pointing his gun at them.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:04 am

F.U.S.E. Academy
Feb. 14, LC 214

It's always one thing after another. Though Akira was happy to see someone had tried to save him, It all went away when he was also now held hostage alongside him. Makes Akira think it was his fault that the guy got dragged along with him. Akira raised his hands, fear crept inside him and he walked slowly to the door as the man behind them ordered them to. But something bothered him, a few words the man had said before the other cadet broke in.

Quote :
"And maybe I'll be able to save her."

Save who? And he's doing this to save someone? What? Questions flung around Akira's head not being able to get it out of his head, people do things for a reason. Most commonly people like him do things like this for revenge or money. But for someone else? Saving someone? What could've FUSE done wrong to them?

Even though he was afraid Akira couldn't help but tilt his head and look at the man from the edge of his eyes, as they walked on.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:27 am

Takeshi's attempted to knock out the stranger failed, resulting in getting pushed onto Akira's bed. He was breathing heavily in his panicked state, trying to think of a way out. ("Great, what now?")
Quote :
"Alright, now that your little attempt at being a hero is done, we can get to work. Now both of you, get up and start walking toward the door with your hands where I can see them. You guys are my ticket out of here."
Akira put his hands up and got out of bed. He walked towards the door with his hands still in the air. Takeshi was also afraid, but it was his fear and pride as a member of FUSE that would drive him to survive. He eyed the pillow next to him, giving him an idea. The second the man looked away from him, his attention momentarily on Akira, he grabbed the pillow next to him. When the man was looking at him again, he threw the pillow at his face. He then attempted to tackle the man to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:27 am

The member 'Uryuu' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Melee' :
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Melee
Result :
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 am

Fortissimo, Kitchen...

"Gravy gravy gravy!" Risa chanted, all smiles as she poured that thick, hot gravy over her fried chicken. She inhaled the fragrant smell of her food, said her prayers, and prepared to bite the chicken when Tomoya followed her, and told her that there was no boiler room on the space ship. Risa's brows curved inwards.

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 1027791635

"Hah! You're a smart one! Well, you could sleep in the waste disposal room. If you want a quiet place to sleep. Nobody would dare disturb you there!" she said with a tsundere look. Risa handed Tomoya a piece of the fried chicken. "Here! Can't have our bodyguard starving now can we. Eat up!"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:07 am

"WASTE DISPOSAL!! WHY YOU. No Tomoya stay calm you are not going to let her get to you" Tomoya thought to himself as he tried to calm himself down tho he had gotten red faced from refrained rage.

Grabbing the peice of chiken he nodded in thanks unwilling to speak for fear of blowing up again. Chewing on the chicken he tried to articulate his next few words carefully. Swallowing he said "I think I would prefer a real room if that is alright with you princess. even us dogs need a bed to lay in now and again. Well unless you don't want me in peak form when it comes time for me to do my job that is." As Tomoya said this he sat down in one of the chairs and took another bite from the chicken still looking at Risa trying his best to figure the short tempered girl out.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:16 am

Fortissimo, Kitchen...

"Hmp! Sure, sure. I was just testing you, if you're really as tough as your advertisement claims. Any tough bodyguard can sleep anywhere, even upside down, on a horse, or on a tightrope. But I'm not that evil. Well, you could stay in a storage room near ours. All it needs is some minor fix... and I do believe we have an extra bed. I think that is the only room we have left." Risa told Tomoya. She handed him a cup of gravy.

As Risa passed the cup, she became curious. "So, tell me about your work. What kind of other missions does the Moorhound do? Do they do assassinations? Espionage, or any of those cool stuff like those in the James Bond movies? Or are you just over-glorified security guards?" While they were sitting at the table, the defective Haro flipped in mid air It landed on the cup of gravy, smashing the cup and making a mess on the table.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:00 am

Quote :
"Hmp! Sure, sure. I was just testing you, if you're really as tough as your advertisement claims. Any tough bodyguard can sleep anywhere, even upside down, on a horse, or on a tightrope. But I'm not that evil. Well, you could stay in a storage room near ours. All it needs is some minor fix... and I do believe we have an extra bed. I think that is the only room we have left."
"Of course Iv'e slept outside, in tents and even from a hammock amongst the trees it is actually quite fun. But there is a difference between doing that occasionally or while in the field and doing it every night. "Tomoya replied with a smile remembering going camping with his brother when he was younger.

Quote :
"So, tell me about your work. What kind of other missions does the Moorhound do? Do they do assassinations? Espionage, or any of those cool stuff like those in the James Bond movies? Or are you just over-glorified security guards?"

Tomoya was about to answer when a Haro knocked jumped into the gravy bowl. Picking up the Haro he grabbed a napkin and wiped the cute little orb off as well as the table looking at the Haro he asked "What is this thing it is kinda cool. Oh well about the Moorhound Agency my Bro Sid started it after the war. At first they did general pmc but several years ago they began specilizing in bounty hunting and security. I think it was around the time my nephew was born he is five right now." Tomoya said with his face softening as he pulled out a picture of his nephew.
Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Atsushi_thumb
"To be honest the only reason I'm here is because I got kicked out of school for fighting to much. Afterwords my parents shipped me off to the fuse academy tho I ditched the shuttle and went to my bro's house and he said I could join up. I figured there would be more fighting instead I ended up as you so colorfully described over-glorified security guards. I don't think he trusts me enough to give me real work. But oh well I will show him by being the best bodyguard there is." Tomoya continued not really paying attention.

Then realizing how much he had just told this annoying girl he grabbed back the picture back from her the soft expression gone from his face. "Anyways I'm here now and what do you lot do for fun around here anyways." Tomoya said ruffling up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"   Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness" - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: "Light and Darkness"
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next