Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"

Go down 
+15
bOZZ
Mnemosyne16
Mr. Dice
AngelfromAbove
Ise
Aile
KaraShiranui
B.R.O.
MSL
Wesley97
vangran
BOSS CHIEF
Acruxis
Gene
Sleeping Pike
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:39 pm

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" - Brig
Off the eastern coast of Calabria, Italy
April 5, LC 214
11:07 PM

Luke apparently didn't know when to quit and spoke to takashi once more.
Quote :
"I don't know whats eatin ya kid, but try to chill out some bein that angry ain't good for your health. Bein able to take care of yourself is all well and good, but you're in the military now so you gotta learn how to rely on others, and become worthy of havin others bein able to rely on you. I'd hang around to chat, but i'd imagine you say somethin like 'I know that much already!', or "Don't tell me how to think you lousy chink!", or some bullshit to that effect. Well anyways see ya later Takashi. Good luck with everything.........with your temper you're gonna need it."
The intrusive guard had finally left, returning the cell to its quiet state. He just ignored his last remarks and went back to his cleaning duties. ("Hmph! Good riddance.") But then a mechanic by the looks of him came in almost immediately after Luke.
Quote :
"Hey are you alright?"
He tried to talk to him as calmly as he could. "Yes, I'm fine. Now please, just go away so I can work."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 pm

April 5, LC 214

"Alright, alright. No need to get snippy. And here I was just being a concerned citizen trying to see if young man was okay. But that's alright. Bite my head off. After all, I am the one responsible for all your problems. Nope, it's obviously all my fault. Well, Mr. Ungrateful, I'll just be off then. As it seems I am not needed here. Good day."

And with that he spun around and walked back out of the brig. Unfortunately for Takashi, when he had spun, his feet had scuffed a section already cleaned.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 pm

bOZZ wrote:
Tomoya had been getting ready to re board the ship when Risa's blip disappeared from the monitor suddenly worried he reported the blip going missing and turned around to quickly return to where Risa was and seeing that part of the cliff sealed quickly moved a bit forward and what with it being a trench and not a cave so the gap was very wide and long dropped down to see what was going on. As he moved around the caved in area digging into it and breaking it up he radioed for Risa. when she didnt answer he began pressing digging faster and harder trying to reach his friend. Several minutes later as he continued dilligently using his claws to shove aside the rocks he hoped the others would arrive soon to help him dig her out.

MODERATING:
-Post has been disregarded and deleted. You cannot warp between locations at whim like an omnipresent entity. Normally, travelling takes time, and you CAN NOT bring multiple actions that span minutes in one post. One moment he was at the ship, the second he was digging. This is borderline metagaming, so warning is issued to you Bozz.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 pm

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" - Deck
April 5, LC 214
11:12 pm

MSL Lunar Century OST:Departure -Short Version-

The night was silent--dead silent even for a ship that belongs to the military force of FUSE. The ship seemed it was dead even though there were people here and there. Something was not right for Akira though, A heavy feeling tugged at him, something was off...Not being able to put a finger on it; he went to the ship's deck trying to find solace under the starlit evening sky, Akira wandered the ship prior trying to find someone to talk to, or observe at the very least. He saw Takeshi at the Brig scrubbing, He wanted to help him due to the feeling of gratitude he felt he owed Takeshi for helping him preserve his life, But seeing Takeshi as hostile he went on his own way to the deck.

The Cold night wind embraced Akira as it breezed past him, his hair and normal uniform being blown back a bit. It was cold but Akira didn't mind. He leaned on the ship's railing deep in thought, looking past the vast ocean who illuminated back the light of the moon and the stars, A soft sigh escaped his lips. Earlier again was a close call. This was the second time he was almost faced with threat of his safety even in a mobile suit.

"So this is war....No..rather..this is what it means to be a soldier...."
He mumbled beneath his now cold breath from the night wind.
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:25 pm

April 5, LC 214
11:15 PM

Ariah had decided to leave the command room a little after the incident. And has since been wandering around the Urutsukidoji , probably to find something to while away the time. At one point, she takes a moment to take a quick glimpse on the brig, to see how Takeshi was putting up with his punishment. She would have come in to talk to him for a while, but the expression on his face tells her that now would not have been a good time, so she left him be.

It was not long before she had gone up to the deck, and much to her amazement, there was someone who happened to be in the area. Upon closer inspection, she realizes that it was her fellow teammate.

“Ah, private Saio , so you came out here to take a breather as well?” She asks, walking up to him and leaning on the railing right next to him. For a minute, she stays silent, gazing at the stares with him as she takes in a breath of the sea air. Having been brought up in space, this was a new experience for her.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 FU4Om

“ That was quite unlike you to stand up to that gundam earlier ” She says, bringing up the incident that happened this morning. “ To be honest, it surprised me. You don't seem to be the type to enjoy taking the front”

Last edited by Aile on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor grammar check 8V)
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:29 am

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" - Takashi's room
April 5, LC 214
11:52 PM

Takashi was left alone long enough to finish the rest of his work and headed back to his private quarters after putting his cleaning supplies away. "Uuuuuugh~ finally done." He was too tired to notice that he was starving and fell on his bed. He got back up to undress, hanging his uniform back up in a half-assed manner. wearing nothing but his black briefs, he crawled underneath the covers and got nice and cozy. ("I won't screw up next time. I'll accomplish my mission and prove my worth. But now it's time to get some rest...............Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~") And just like that, he was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:57 am

April 5, LC 214
11:15 PM

MSL Lunar Century OST- κr0nё

All alone, under the starry night sky. Or so he thought. It's a ship after all, Anyone's bound to come up to the Deck. Another gentle wind blew by like a smooth gentle caress of a beloved but this wind was different it carried a scent. A scent of a woman. Halting the train of thoughts he had after getting a small waft of the scent, Akira turned his head to the side to find no other than the Knightly Ariah gracing him with her regal presence. Ah the difference of Royalty to mere Plebian, Yes he came from the Saio family. But still he was just adopted, nothing more than a commoner. But this woman she was the real deal of royalty and nobility.

The epitome of Ideas long lost in an ever changing world, Akira simply looked at her intently--puzzled as to why a noble like her would bother to go out the Deck at this time of night. The silence of the ocean's waves slight crashing into shore and to the bulk of their ship seemed like gentle knocks as if mother nature was playing at this time of night.

"Ariah-senpai..." he muttered, He didn't know squat about nobility so he didn't know how to greet Ariah correctly. He only hoped that what he called her was enough, or it will be a long knightly sermon on him.

Quote :
"Ah, private Saio , so you came out here to take a breather as well?"

Akira opened his lips to answer, but somehow he closed it and just looked back at the ocean and nodding instead as an affirmative answer to her question. This scenery...it was peaceful, but in a time of unrest. Ironic, the world is beautiful and yet they can't see it because of the wars they're having, Akira wondered, Is Risa seeing good landscapes too? Is she even alive and fine? No. He must believe she is alive, Because if he wouldn't--who else would? The perpetual night gave him no answer of the sort, and his eyes narrowed, somehow him missing his sister and getting worried about her is just too great tonight.

Quote :
"That was quite unlike you to stand up to that gundam earlier ---To be honest, it surprised me. You don't seem to be the type to enjoy taking the front"

Ariah's question hit home on the troubled Akira, He was thinking of his sister after that battle in which he doesn't even know as to why he suddenly did. Secondly He almost died again, They got cornered by the 3 Gundams and the protesters only proved to worsen their situation, If things went on, Ayana could've died. Wait, Ayana? Why is he even thinking about her...?

"I guess...it's because in this chaotic world that we live in...We lose people we cherish..." Akira answered absent-minded while looking at the dark open ocean, His memories back on the day he lost his parents and had to leave Risa so he can enlist and protect her. And sadly for him--the last day he ever saw her.

"I just--for once...want to hold onto something real...tangible. To believe in something I know I can...to be able to protect it" Akira had no idea what he was saying, but thoughts of Ayana and his sister was flowing in his mind subconsciously.

"I know as FUSE soldiers, we have to fight for the people of FUSE, but as an individual...I want to fight...for something I know true...I can truly understand the worth of it's meaning..."

-I wanted to protect Ayana... said his mind. or should we say heart?

Akira stood up straight and putting a hand on the cold railing, and shook his head slightly.

"I'm sorry...I'm speaking drivel aren't I?"

(P.S. This is the time while Takashi was cleaning cause his time-jump was too big for the conversation to even follow)
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:58 am

Quote :
(Mr. Uryuu you advanced the time by three hours. Without permission. Whatever will happen to the others who are still stuck at 8:00 PM? But since the others have followed your time, I won't change it. And I won't give you are + 1 warning.

The catch is: Your character will not participate in the next map battle)
April 5, LC 214

TIMESKIP: All posts are now to start at 11:30 PM and advanced SLOWLY depending on your discretion. No timeskips without admins permission.

Commander Massoli called all the Privates for the mission except Takashi. Ariah, Ayana, and Akira were paged to report to the command room. She followed it up with another sentence. "Takashi, I know you'll just be a liability in the next mission. You still have a lot of emotional and professional growth to do. You are to remain here in the ship and watch and learn from the AAA Team..." Massoli said over the loudspeaker. "Hirmm, you're sitting this battle out too. However your two friends, Christian and Gail, are participating..."

Quote :
(Aile and Acruxis, report to the Command Room)
-Takashi and Hirrm (MSL's NPC) are not allowed to launch in this mission

Last edited by Lalionus on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:16 am

April 5, LC 214

With the order to get the suits ready, the mechanics were in an frenzy, running this way and that, checking and triple-checking the suits to make sure they were combat ready.

John Newman meanwhile stood back and calmly watched the scene unfolding before his eyes. He might not have as many "qualifications" as the others do, but that didn't mean he wasn't the best mechanic on-board. The others all acknowledged him as the Head Mechanic and he was more than happy to take the position.

With everyone running around ignoring him and his instructions, John sighed and walked over to the Harlequin nearest him and started doing diagnostics. If there was even the slightest thing wrong, this suit wouldn't be seeing combat, not that he saw that happening as he had just checked it an hour ago but it paid to be thorough, and he was. Paid, that is.

Last edited by vangran on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Aile
Security
Security
Aile

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 am

April 5, LC 214
11:20 PM[/b]

Quote :
"I guess...it's because in this chaotic world that we live in...We lose people we cherish..."

It was a side--

Quote :
"I just--for once...want to hold onto something real...tangible. To believe in something I know I can...to be able to protect it"

-- that she has never seen before.

Quote :
"I know as FUSE soldiers, we have to fight for the people of FUSE, but as an individual...I want to fight...for something I know true...I can truly understand the worth of it's meaning..."

She never expected Akira to have this side of him. While she has never interacted with him a lot, she has always seen him as the loner who doesn’t seem to like getting into trouble, the kind of person who prefers staying in the back.

Quote :
"I'm sorry...I'm speaking drivel aren't I?"

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 G7K2e

She shakes her head “No, no you aren’t, Private Saio. At least, how I see it anyway ” She tells him, her voice sincere. “ We all have our reasons. Why we fight, why there is a need--

An abrupt pause.

It's funny, she realized, that her sole purpose of joining fuse in the first place was simply ‘to prove that she was not weak because she was a woman’ . To begin with, she had a decent life and a promising future. But after that childhood incident, that one little moment when that bastard trampled on her childish ideals , she threw everything away , with the sole purpose to prove that her ideals were right, and that he was wrong. And she even went as far as

It's still surprising that up till now, her pride was what kept her with fuse.

“-- for us to put our lives on the line. she finally finishes. She stops for a while, a small sigh escapes her lips as she looks up on the night sky. She wonders; What could Ariah have been had she not gone against the protests of her mother and Alice when she made her decision to join fuse. Would she be been working at the family business together with Alice?

Would she have gotten over her childish ideals?

Would she accept her femininity?

Would she-

She shakes her head before she finishes the thought,

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 SE7js

“I envy you, Private Saio." She finally says. "You have a strong reason why you need to fight."

((OOC: IF I HAPPEN TO GO OUT OF CHARACTER I AM SORRY SOB TT U TT))
Back to top Go down
http://armagus.tumblr.com
AllKidsAllAsbestosAlltheT
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:22 am

Luke was now back at his post, sipping on a small but warm disposable pouch of Darjeeling tea, a ripped up foil wrapper that contained a deep brown something that resembled a wafer or an overbaked cookie was in his other hand. The rations that FUSE was so fond of giving its soldiers were "food" only in the sense that the human digestive system could process the biscuit like food stuffs. The real food kept in the FUSE stockpiles supposedly was priortized for humanitarian relief operations or chartiable orginizations, though there were rumors that some of that food was sold at almost criminally low discounts to commercial wholesalers with "strong ties" to the FUSE leadership.

Well there were always rumors of corruption floating around, but the short and sweet of it was this. FUSE soldiers got real food only during meals, and even then not much of it except on the rare occasion the brass felt the soldiers "did a good job". The brave soldiers of FUSE subsisted mainly on "rations", which were basically giant flavored multivitamins that ranged the gamut of flavor from twenty layer lasagna to veggie currie to black forest cake. The fact that they all tasted the same seemed to be lost almost entirely on the FUSE cullinary department.

Currently, Luke was sharing a "chocolate" ration with Natalia, half out of camraderie and half out of a desire to give the big Pollack something to occupy her mouth with for about thirty seconds.

Quote :
"Takashi, I know you'll just be a liability in the next mission. You still have a lot of emotional and professional growth to do. You are to remain here in the ship and watch and learn from the AAA Team..."

"Looks like the pilots are gonna be sortieing soon". Luke said to his partner who was happily munching on her half of the ration.

"HAHAHA! Then i put fifty Omz on the blonde woman-man getting shoot down in ten minutes!"

Luke sighed, "Nat you know the commander outlawed our "death gambling pools" on the ship, somethin about them bein 'morbid' or somethin like that." Looking at a nearby monitor that was currently displaying security camera footage of the carrier's MS hangar Luke clenched his fist in frustration and envy for a minute, before chuckling and letting his fist untense.

"Heh, well at least I won't be the only one sitting this one out."

"What are you talking about Luke? You are no pilot! No pilot at all!"

"Yeah...right, no pilot at all." No point in being jealous, good luck out there guys.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Fortissimo,
Under the Sea

When Kara saw Sieg talk to her, she snapped out of her trance. Hurriedly, she hopped out of the Gundam cockpit and slid down to the floor. She gave him one last look before disappearing into the dark parts of the ship.

Three hours later (oh what a headache this timeskip is)...

Kara reported to the bridge. She asked everyone where Risa had been and they all pointed to the trench where her last signal was traced. It's been more than three hours since they last detected a movement from her. Kara shook her head, thinking that it was bad.

"I suppose she has abandoned us. Annoying brat... I was wrong to trust her. She even took the Gundam with her... the next time I see her, that deserter, I'll shoot her down!" Kara voiced out. Although this was her words she still felt sorry about Risa.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:11 pm

April 5, LC 214
Past 11 PM

A soldier passed by Luke and gave him a light push. "Sulking emo there just 'cause you weren't announced by the Commander. Well, that's just too bad for yah. Anyway, why are you new guys a bunch of kids? Are you supposed to be the anti-Aesir Foxes?" the soldier teased Luke. "But, heh, you guys are gonna learn a lot from this. Commander Massoli says you can go with the AAA team as sweeper... that means guarding them from the back and filling in their inadequacies..."

The soldier pushed Luke again. "Are you gonna go or not? Because if you aren't I was gonna tell ya to clean the toilets you little Chink... now go!"
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:43 pm

FORTISSIMO, Aesir Foxes Warship...
Tyrrhenian Sea...Southwest of Italy...

Cheese was already worried to the point of shitting in his own pants, but he just wouldn't show it. He restrained his temper the whole day, but the one thing on his mind was "the foxes have gone soft". When he heard Kara say some bad things about Risa, he could not control his feelings and had an outburst.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 Handfu10

"SHIT! You girls, I gave you money, I gave you food, a home, and a chance to play your musical instruments like goddamn children. All I ask for you is commit armed interventions to change the world! You agreed, and now this... This Risa goes all emo and goes AWOL. Perhaps you're right Kara. We're better off without her. We'll just have to look for a new girl to replace her!" Cheese announced to everyone on the bridge. The Captain returned to his seat and smoked a cigar. "You girls are supposed to be the guiding light of this fakking world! Hell, the Heavens gave you authority to kill in the name of peace. If you don't kill these enemies now, you'll be killing more innocents in the long run. I SAY YOU SHOULD FAKKING KILL PEOPLE THAT GET IN OUR WAY! RISA HASN'T KILLED ENOUGH AND THAT'S WHY SHE'S ACTING LIKE THAT! IF ONLY I TOLD HER TO KILL MORE... THEN HER HEART WOULD BE NUMB, AND SHE WON'T COMPLAIN!"

Rap picked up his phone and called Dizzy Fisher. "You where are you man. Could you meet us at point J-2X? If you have a mobile suit just drop it in that part of the ocean and we'll pick you up.."

Quote :
OOC: Sleeping Pike, go meet us at sea. We'er underwater. Just go to the coordinate and drop down like a stone. We'll pick you up.

Last edited by Rap on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL Member
MSL Member

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Oh? Now this was interesting as much as he want to punch the soldier in the face he had better things to do. At least as a sweeper he'd be actually doing something other than listen to Nat's joke.

"Yeah, thanks for tellin me that just now." As he ran down the hall towards the hangar he waved back towards the soldier, "If i'm late i'll just have to have yo mama call to explain how i got lost inside inside that grand canyon she calls a vagina!" Luke rushed towards the readying area where the other sweepers were getting ready. He'd show everyone how a kid from New New Yark fights!

"Private Phuc Tran reporting for duty!"

(OOC: thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!)
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Right after Cheese's outburst, a Haro was smashed on the floor, then got stomped on by an angry foot. Angela had just entered, and she heard all of this. Cheese had gone ballistic, and was insisting that the girls take lives in order to desensitize them from any human weaknesses. She kicked the Haro's wreck aside and grabbed the Captain by the arm. Mad

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 Shocka10

"Maybe you're forgetting this, that we joined too partly because of Risa-san! She brought us here, to this group, so we could fulfill our dreams of being musicians! Killing isn't everything, Captain! I've proven time and time again that we can win with just disabling mobile suits! I don't want to snuff anybody's life! They have parents, siblings, possibly children waiting for them at home! Just sending the right message for them to back off is enough! What kind of world do you want, Captain! Do you want a world full of bloodshed! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Horseshit!" Angela screamed in Cheese's face. Mad

Then, it fell silent for a while on the bridge. Angela was panting heavily, sweat gushing from her brow, and tears flowing from her eyes. She was so disgusted at Captain Cheese, so much, that she wanted to punch his nuts. But she refrained from doing so. She turned around and pressed the panel that opens the sliding door. Before she stepped out completely, she told everyone what she was going to do.

"We'll never win, we wont accomplish the Second Phase without Risa. Even Tomoya-san has gone after her. We need her... and she needs us too. I'm going to look for her, in MY GUNDAM, whether you like it or not!" Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Sometime past 11:30 PM
April 5, LC 214...

Cheese remained still in his seat. Before Angela could exit the room, he told her to stay for a while. "I know Risa. She's the first of you girls I met. And I know, she's still alive out there. I have faith in her. Now, we have to continue with Phase 02 of the mission. I have a feeling in my gut, we'll see our emo little sister there when we get there..."

Cheese activated the mission-briefing map. To everyone's surprise, the Rebel insignia showed up. Cheese grinned. "This part of Italy's been home to the Southern Wings of the Rebels division. I have a hunch that abandoned MS facility, is under the control of the Southern Wings. And look here..." said Cheese. He showed them a program on his computer that showed Risa's picture, along with her vital signs.

"She's alive. She's just out there. You girls, I've tagged you with nano-chips. I'm sorry to have revealed this just now, but these chips were injected with the flu vaccine I gave you last year. Can't trace where Risa is now, since I can't contact her phone or her mobile suit. But she's alive. Unless of course, my program is banged up! Hakhakhakhak! " said Cheese with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:52 pm

April 5, LC 214
11:27 PM

Relief washed over Akira as Ariah gave him her sincerest affirmation. A small smile was left on Akira's lips as testament. He was relieved that what he said wasn't drivel to her and that it made a point, since he wasn't really good at talking with people.

Now it made him wonder too, He himself was surprised with what he did earlier, but to think of it now while it was still fresh would only give him no answer. A quizzical look was drawn from his expression as he listened to Ariah talk, but for a moment seemed to hesitate. The Regal and ever sure Ariah hesitate? Nope. He might just have imagined it, He simply wrote it off.

Quote :
"I envy you, Private Saio." She finally says. "You have a strong reason why you need to fight."

"There's no need to envy me really...Actually I admire you for your strength despite you-"

Then the loudspeakers broke the silence of the night and the solace between the two, It was an announcement by their commander summoning the both of them.

Akira simply shook his head and looked back to Ariah.

"I guess that has to wait" He smiled gently. "Let's go senpai before we get into trouble..."

Akira bowed his head as if to excuse himself and walked on forward before Ariah.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 pm

April 5, LC 214
11:27 PM

When the order to get the Uesugi ready was given, many of the engineers screamed in frustration.

"Can't we get a break! We had just finished preparing the Suzume and then you spring this on us? What's wrong with you people!"
A random mechanic yelled at the soldier who gave the notice to prepare the suit.

Many of the others nodded their heads furiously. Newman sighed loudly, then he brought his fingers to his lips and gave a sharp whistle, getting the others attention.

Alright boys, I know you don't like it, but it's our job, so let's stop complaining and get to work You know they won't like it if we tell the suit isn't ready because we were standing around with our mouths hanging open now would you? Well, get to it then!"
he finished his speech with a clap of his hands. And then proceeded to get the mechanics working.

Luckily the Uesugi was one of the less complicated suits as it had less weapons so it would take less time. Especially with everyone working on it.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 pm

April 5, LC 214
11:37 PM

This is it. The time has come. Just a little over an hour before the mission starts at 01:00 AM. Ayana returned to the Command Room carrying more food for the Commander. Her draw nearly dropped to the floor when she saw the Commander reading a schematic of the Mobile Suit Factory, the Castrato.

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 Reacto10

"Commander... that place is huge. How many mobile suits or mobile gears can they hide in that place?" Ayana asked Massoli. She placed the food on the table, and stood beside the Commander, awestruck by the complexity of the map. Massoli smirked.

"It may be huge, Private Tokimiya, but it's relatively simple. There are five reactors aboard this floating fortress. All you have to do is blow them up. However, if our insider info is correct, each reactor is guarded by at least three Zigbin units. Mobile gears are easy to deal with, but watch out for their numbers..." the Commander reminded the young Private about mobile gears and their tendency to attack in swarms.

Commander Massoli paced back and forth the room, her arms crossed. Then she came to a halt, and looked Ayana in the eye. "I'm not sending Gail and Christian right away. It will now be the four of you, Phuc, Ariah, Akira, and you, Ayana. You'll be the starters. This is a test to prove your worth as full-fledged FUSE pilots. "
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:50 am

Fortissimo,
Under the Sea, Almost Midnight

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 Karash10

The green-haired lass pouted after hearing Cheese's revelation. She took small steps towards Cheese, and then made a rude gesture with her middle finger. He had been keeping Risa's fate all along, and that nearly drove her to the point of insanity. Not to mention being injected with nanomachines to track them down wherever they are.

"You fool, Cheese. You knew she was safe why didn't you tell us? But still, that doesn't change my views on her. I saved her ass today at the rally, and this is how she repays my kindness. As for you Cheese, putting microscopic devices in my body doesn't make me happy at all!" Kara verbalized...
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 am

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" - Takashi's room
April 5, LC 214

Takashi spent some time sulking in his room after hearing he had to stay on the ship to watch everyone else from afar. This hurt his pride considerably, even though it probably was for the best if he stayed behind. ("Why? Why can't I go out there and fight alongside everyone? Maybe I'm just not good enough, too weak. Maybe I'm just a burden to everyone else, holding them back. Dammit, why am I so incompetent?! WHY?!") He tossed and turned with these thoughts in his mind, not being able to get a wink of sleep. But then he decided to do the mature and proffesional thing and support his team, even if he wouldn't be there with them. He got out of bed and dressed down in his uniform. He walked prominently out of his room and towards the Command room. After several minutes of walking, he walked in to the Command room to be met by Commander Mossoli and Ayana. He firmly saluted the Commander. "Permission to observe the operation from here, Ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
Sleeping Pike
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Sleeping Pike

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:16 am

Dizzy was sitting in his cockpit walking along the ocean floor in his Beat Gundam to the co-ordinates after getting dropped from an old empty oil tanker a friend of his owned. Dizzy was a long time friend of Cheeses back when he was looking for a job as a stunt driver in the past. Did a couple jobs with him, managed to find this Beat Gundam in an underground gambling center in las vegas and did alot of things for his older friend. Dizzy believed in Cheese's goal of world peace, working in the background with his limited contacts and any info he could give to Cheese.

"Seems he was the first to call and was too busy debating with myself...meh whatever. At least I can meet the band you were so fond of eh sister?"Dizzy says to himself as he looks to the last photo of himself and his sister before he went for stunt driving schooling.

"Now where are you my friend? I know you wouldn't have me out in the middle of nowhere for no good reason. Maybe going after that old factory? if so then im up for some action if he is,"Dizzy says an yawns an stretches his arms above his head and moves the machine into some basic cqc moves that he can do. with it,"maybe get some practice with moving close quarters with it until i get picked up by him. If he's using a submarine I wonder how he'll pick me up? Meh I'll find out anyways hope I get something to eat as he did interupt my meal to give me the co-ordinates and had to rush to the tanker that stored my gundam in. Gotta pay that old captain sometime....he's always holdin my gundam for me be it inside his ship or in a hangar he owns in every port. How does he own one in every port anyways? Maybe send him and the crew to see a movie. Yeah they'll like that, they dont get off that ship much anyways."
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:56 am

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" Command Room
April 5, LC 214
11:40 PM

(People in the Room: Commander Massoli, Ayana, Phuc Luke
Incoming: Takashi)

Just a little over an hour before the mission starts. Commander Massoli waited for the other pilots to show up. She was tapping her foot in annoyance, running out of patience. The door opened. Massoli thought it was either Ayana or Akira, but no, it was Takashi. The guy she suspended earlier along with Hirmm for doing outrageous things during the rally.

"Fine, be seated. Have a seat next to Private Phuc Luke Tran," said Commander Massoli. While waiting for the others, Ayana stood up and raised a relevant question.

"Ma'am, earlier I recall you saying the mission was of Difficulty 2/5. Does it mean that it will be an easy mission?" Ayana asked. Commander Massoli gave her a very mischievous grin, before speaking. "I rate your skills at 1. So in my opinion, this will be very hard for you. A walk in the park for Hirmm, Christian and Gale, who are already seasoned pilots. But you have to learn on your own..." she said, her eyes closed as if she was wondering about the mission outcome.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:04 am

FUSE Carrier Ship "Urutsukidoji" Command Room
April 5, LC 214
11:40 PM

Quote :
"Fine, be seated. Have a seat next to Private Phuc Luke Tran."
Takashi put his hand back to his side. "Thank you, Ma'am!" He then sat down in the seat next to Luke. He couldn't help but feel nervous about the others during this mission. If something were to happen to them while he was sitting this one out, he would feel unmeasurable guilt. The hot-blooded private made a small prayer for their safety. ("Please, just let them come back in one piece. I couldn't forgive myself if they got hurt because I was being such a DAMN FOOL!!") He waited patiently for the others to arrive to be briefed on the upcoming operation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"   Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "Ocean of Tears"
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next