Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Go down 
+10
dovenwolf
Mr. Dice
STINGER
Katsushiro
vangran
Serene
B.R.O.
Siren Moonwall
Lalionus
Neo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:58 pm

CHAPTER 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" MSLLCChp2

“Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away.”
-Robert Fulghum

Lunar Colony 04
Hana Ban Ban Cafe, Mobius Sector
April 5, LC 214

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" Hanabanban

It has been over a month now and yet no one has come to use computer #46 in the Hana Ban Ban cafe L-04 branch. Von Bargen and his ship the WentWorth have disappeared, Solomon White is being held by FUSE after failing Von Bargen's request.

One day in Hana Ban Ban Cafe...

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" Nameless22
--HBB Staff:"Moshi Moshi! Hikikomori? This is Rio from Hana Ban Ban... Yes... I'm calling about the supplies we ordered.. Its already 10 minutes late you see... I see... Alright then we'll wait just 5 minutes more... Thank you."

Hana Ban Ban ordered computer materials from the Hikikomori store, apparently something happened to the delivery on its way to the cafe.

Meanwhile...

Lunar Colony 04
Dogma HQ, Mobius Sector
April 5, LC 214

Dogma are a group of bandits with Mobile Weapons, living here in L-04 colony. They steal from and oppress the people living in the Mobius Sector of Lunar Colony 04. Unfortunately for the people living in Lunar Colony-04, there is only the District Police's to protect them and, unfortunately the District Police are not equipped to take on the Dogma Bandits that prey on their colony.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" Nameless11
--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Alright men! We're running out of supplies, time to ransack the malls again! Get your gear ready. We're moving out in five!"

Last edited by MSL on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 am

"Katsu…"

He woke up abruptly subsequent to hearing a voice from his past. "..." He pulled himself up from the covers, making himself sit against the rough pillows and the backboard of his bed. He ran his fingers through the scars in his chest. “Mya what’s wrong?”

Silence…. That is all he always hears.

He stared down at the wound that almost killed him almost 7 years ago. Why haven’t they stopped? The nightmares from his past kept haunting him.

Ever since Katsushiro got off his medication (Tetaphylline), it’s has become harder for him to block away all the emotion and pain left to him by the 2nd Lunar War. It slowly consumed his body and mind and has left Katsushiro to become just a shadow of his former self. Now that Isshin Yaho was dead, there was no one left to supply him with the drugs to regain his special abilities. It made Katsushiro’s mind brittle and delusional. Another reason for his mental incapacity is the death of his girl friend, Mya. She was killed by a bounty hunter who was after Katsushiro, 4 years ago. Katsushiro has already made peace with himself Mya’s death but from time to time, her death still lingers and weighs heavy on his mind.

Katsushiro began hallucinating again, he started seeing puddings aliens floating in front of him. “You three… You’re here to take over our world aren’t you?”

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" 14jngvt
The pudding aliens danced around his face and sang “Rinrin purupuru puru pururin purupuru”

With only his green shirt on and his boxer shorts, he got up and ran out the large window that led to his patio, screaming that aliens are coming to get everyone. Outside the actual sun, radiating from the colony’s massive windows to space, was just raising, dimly lighting the garden and woods in front of him. The clouds were starting to come in, and he knew it was going to be a bitter cold day. The colony hung in the sky, reminding him of Mya and helped him regain his sanity at least momentarily. Over the past seven years, he has been busy trying to bury his past and lead a new life. Over the course time his mentality became more and more unstable. He used whatever sanity he had left in him to steer clear from battles. It a bring day in the Lunar Colony 04 but it to Katsushiro it felt like rain, pouring down on him like a disease. Katsushiro went back inside his apartment and got ready for work.

"Katsu…."

Her voice still resonates within his heart and mind. Katsushiro was on his way to Hana Ban Ban café on his scooter (well technically it belonged to the Hiikomori store), when he ran into heavy traffic on his way to the delivery.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" 1673vdf
He wanted to wait it out but all of the sudden his mind began playing tricks on him. An army of pudding aliens swarmed up frm behind him. Katsushiro panics and ditches the scooter, but only after taking off the deliveries from scooter and carrying it on his arms and shoulders.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" 2v8lg79
He ran like his life depended on it. It took him a while but he finally made it to his destination, Hana Ban Ban Café. Katsushiro approached the reception desk and placed the 20 by 20 steel box on the desk.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" 1j1zee
“Delivery!” he politely said sounding slightly out of breath.

Katsushiro's items: Working clothes, extra key to his scooter, Keys to his apartment, his wallet containing all his hard earned Omz (no IDs or cards inside), THE PACKAGE (delivered to Hana Ban Ban)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Lunar Colony 04
Giant Mall, Mobius Sector
April 5, LC 214

--HBB Staff:"Oh! You look as if you've seen a ghost. Anyway you're 13 minutes late but nevermind let's just see the..."

She was about to had Katsushiro open the steal box when all of the sudden a large explosion disrupts the peace. Three Mobile Suits blew a hole through the giant mall and broke in. They were Dogma bandits, a Prawn Lancer, Prawn Blaster, and a Jabongga. The Hana Ban Bana Cafe is inside the mall and just so happens to be very close as to where the three MS broke into to. The shockwave from the explosion was enough to send anyone within 10 meters away from it, flying like toys.

Within moments the bandits surrounded the area. A Prawn (lancer type) stood in front of Hana Ban Ban Cafe, but he wasn't after the cafe he was just merely standing guard at the area. The other prawn was standing near the hole they made. And the Jabongga was in the center of the of the giant mall.

--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Oh yeah! Dogma in the house! No body try anything funny or we'll blow you all into bits and pieces!"

"We're just here for some supplies that's all."

(The dogma leader is piloting the Jabongga.)

Dogma Bandits wearing space suits, armed with sub-machine guns began storming inside the mall and ransacking everything they could pillage or steal.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Lunar Colony 04
Spaceport...

(Done with Lal's permission and she officially turned her 3 Agent NPC controls to me via PM)

It's been 24 minutes since he got the last text. Anybody would be bored, but not Jin. He had been accustomed to waiting all his life, that a mere half an hour is not worth more than a fleeting second. Here at the space port, Jin was carrying a bag full of surgical instruments, a small pocket gun, a credit card for his Omz, and of course, his wallet with IDs.

Jin was also carrying a bouquet of white roses, symbolizing pure love. He looked like a guy waiting for a girl, but it wasn't a girl he was waiting for. He was waiting for his new "subject".

The three agents who abducted Solomon White arrived. Jin stood up, and the three agents followed him to the dimly-lit parking area. When they reached Jin's car, they opened the bag threw Solomon on the ground to wake him up.

"We have been holding him for two months and fed on a diet of nothing but oatmeal. It took us this long to find you Jin. Have you been hiding?" the Agent asked. Jin smiled. "I told you to fatten him up, while I finish my other projects. Oh well, two months is an adequate time enough. I set that time so that he can feel how sad it is to be alone. So he can understand me more..."

Jin approached Solomon and handed him the bouquet of roses. "Hello. My name is Jin. I'd like to be your friend... so come with me. Not like you have any other choice..." he sweetly threatened the young man. He removed the tape from Solomon's mouth but had a pistol pointed at him in case he screams. The agents all pointed their guns at Solomon and told him to get in the car.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Lunar Colony 04
Spaceport...

Thoroughly confused, Solomon got up with his hands behind his head and got into the car. He was told two months ago that he would have a new occupation beyond deserter, not that he was overly enthusiastic about it. Getting into his seat, he wondered what would become of him. Looking up at his new 'employer', he gave him a calculating look. He looked familiar somehow, but he wasn't sure where he would have met the man. Shrugging it off, he he opened his mouth and asked, "So what will I be doing?"
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Lunar Colony 04
Spaceport...

"My flowers, don't they look so peaceful. Like them, you can attain a radiance others cannot... but let's not waste time. My castle awaits," Jin said playfully. He got into the back seat, while the Agents took control of the car. One of the Agents shoved Solomon in the back seat beside Jin.

"Try anything funny, and we'll shoot you. You'll be owing your second lease in life to Mr. Jin..." the Agent warned Solomon. The car exited the spaceport's parking lot and took off to the speedway.

"Anything you'd like to ask me, Sir? Why don''t you tell me your name..." Jin whispered in Solomon's ear. He placed the bouquet on Solomon's lap. "Here, why don't you accept this? It's a gift from me to you. Because... I LIKE YOU."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Lunar Colony 04
Spaceport...

More than a little freaked out, Solomon ignored the bouquet. He shuddered at the feeling of the man's breath on his ear. He could admit it: the man scared the crap out of him.

Scooting away from the man, he said, "Guess there's no way around it. My name is Solomon White, ex-soldier. I am a veteran of the 2nd Lunar War. As for questions, what will I be doing? That is the only question I have." That I believe will be answered anyway. He added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Lunar Colony 04
Highway...

"A veteran of the Second Lunar War... now that's someone I don't expect to meet everyday," Jin noticed Solomon ignoring the flowers, and this made him even more excited than before. The guy seemed to play hard-to-get, which is Jin's ideal taste in men. He placed his hand on Solomon's lap and slowly moved it up towards Solomon's crotch.

"Be polite to Mr. Jin, you bastard" the Agent warned Solomon for the second time as the car to a sharp turn to the left. .

"You'll be doing several things for me... the first being a guest in my home..." Jin whispered in Solomon's ear again, licking it lightly with his tongue. Jin threw the flowers outside the window. "Do not worry, I will cause you no pain if you cooperate."
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Lunar Colony 04
Spaceport...

Sighing deeply to himself, he forced down the natural reaction to this 'Jin's' actions. He didn't go through military training all those years ago only to have a slip-up now when it could prove lethal.

He nodded stiffly. He didn't dare speak, lest he say something he regrets. This man held him at his mercy, and he really didn't want to know what would happen if he disobeyed him.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:15 am

Paul sat in his red Kiba (-2000 omz) and thought back on the past couple of months, business was doing ok, but it was just enough to pay everyone and cover expenses. He really needed a way to make more money if his side of the business was going to do better. He then thought back on his crew, things had gone better with them than he had hoped, even that sociopath cyber ascendant and the pretty boy rock star.

There was even an incident where the normally wild, and closed off Paul had played a song of his own, for a thousand Omz from Charlie (that is what gave Paul 2k).

He had ordered the crew to do what they wish, but to stay close to the suits due to report of increased bandit activity. They were here to check up on that lead from the letter and as such Charlie was getting ready to head there in disguise, that was until a report came over through the news. The place targeted was where they needed to go, and as much as Paul hated it he would probably have to fight those bandits. He paged all of his crew to return to the ship.

Paul's weapons and items:
Trenchcoat
Frag Grenade in right inside trenchcoat pocket
Flash Grenade in left inside trenchcoat pocket.
Thermite Flask and butane lighter in right outside trenchcoat pocket
Silenced Jericho 941 Pistol with hollow point rounds in left outside trenchcoat pocket

Pants:
Ammo for pistol in pockets
Wallet
Pack of Cigs
Cell Phone

Shades

Briefcase:
disassembled Sniper Rifle

Steel Toe Combat Boots

(DF do feel free to post what you were doing before you were paged :p ))

Last edited by dovenwolf on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:03 am

Tensu had been spending most of his time on the maintenance of his mecha, and keeping up with the news, having heard the reports of the bandits in this colony. He was currently checking the leg joins of his Stratus, when he received the PM from the boss to return to the ship, putting his phone up and started walking back to the nearby ship. After the incident at Dos Leviticus, Tensu had become a bit distant from his comrades, having disagreed with their actions, yet he didn't have the courage to speak up about it, rather he thought better to just leave it in the past and hope that things would go for the better.

Inventory
Light gray jacket:
Flash grenade in left inner jacket
Beretta 92 with parabellum rounds
Glasses
two pistol magazines in his right inner jacket

Pants:
Wallet
cell phone
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Katsushiro stood up after being knocked on his ass by the tremor, uncertain of what to do. Nervously, he asked himself, “What’s going on?”

Seeing the Prawn gave Katsushiro flashbacks of the 2nd Lunar War and while everyone else seemed to be crippling in fear, Katsushiro was just distracted. He was too busy thinking about when and where he last saw a Prawn. Various images came to his mind.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" 2dvrjw2

One of the customers in the café was starting to lose self control. He was getting noisier by the second. Katsushiro began recalling his days as a mobile suit pilot and then moments later he snapped to attention, “Everyone calm down. I used to be a mobile suit pilot! I will call upon my Gundam and beat those guys down!" as he sharply turned and headed out the door. Everyone in the café pondered and watched as Katsushiro march out of the café and placed his hands together like he was praying.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone but it seems that I have to teach you bandits some manners!”

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" 23kcbdh
“I will summon the Max Breaker!”

Katsushiro channels all his energy into his hands pretty soon his aura intensifies and his whole body begins to shake. He starts shouting, like in dragon ball as if he was about to turn into a Super Saiyan.

“Haaaaa!!!”

“Haaaaaa!!!”

“Ahh….Haa….!”

Katsushiro sighed… All that screaming and theatric only made Katsushiro tired and out of breath. Nothing happened and he only made a fool of himself (Like this guy on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikSdaxVTRUI *watch the whole vid if you can Very Happy* )

Despite being ashamed and embarrassed, his expression was more like… “What happened? Where’s the Max Breaker?” Delirium started settling in the 26 year old ex-war hero’s mind. It’s depressing to think that the once calm-cool headed super elite soldier was now an insane-poor-and pitiful little man. Has he truly lost it all?

"Katsu..."

"It's that voice again..." Katsushiro said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Alastor heard the message and cared little for whatever menial task that was to be done today. Ever since the incident on dos leviticus everything had gotten dull. It was if the fang was trying to lay low, that thought made Alastor sick to his stomach. Although if the chance ever arrived would he actually cut ties to the fang.... He spent most of his time in his gundam when there was not some silly task to do. It was annoying for alastor as to how they kept sending him out without his mobile suit. Alastors true worth was only in mobile suit combat as his previous fights have shown. But since it was an order Alastor opened the cockpit and as it opened he sighed loudly. As he lowered himself nto the floor he headed of to the meeting place.

Alastor's weapons and items:
-Leather jacket

-White Eye-patch
-White shirt
-Black jeans
-Piano wire 150 cm
-Flash Grenade in left inside jacket pocket.
-6 round colt 44 magnum revolver, 18 bullets brought along in ring sets
-5 inch combat knife in hidden pouch attached to right lower leg.
-Muesli bar (Chocolate Chip)
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 am

Once he has spotted everyone he opens his cockpit and yells out, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE SUIT UP! TIME FOR SOME FUN! YES ALASTOR THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED WHERE YOU WERE!" He laughed as she closed up the cockpit and flicked his suit to life, now only waiting for everyone to do the same before he launched.

Charlie sighed and removed his disguise for now, putting it back in the locker he had gotten it from and putting on his normal clothes. With them his weapons and other supplies of course.

Charlie's loadout:

Blue Jeans:
Wallet
Cell Phone
Pistol Magazine
9mm Pistol in back gansta style

Leather jacket:
Incendiary Grenade
Trench knives
Deringer single shot pistol

Boot:
Combat knife
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:43 am

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

--HBB Staff:"Wow... that was... something..."

--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Woo!! Someone get that nut out of here!"

"Finish loading up the container!"

A couple of on-foot bandits surrounded Katsushiro and forced him, at gun point, to get back inside the cafe. Meanwhile the other bandits were busy stealing what they could form the mall and placing it inside a large container.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" Helotanks
Outside, the District Police had the mall surrounded. They were armed with tanks and helicopters and nothing more than that. It was suicide but they had to protect the colony.
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 am

Tensu ran back to his machine, climbing onto its droppable ladder to get to the cockpit, having the ladder fall off as his cockpit closes, turning his Stratus on. Lights turned on his console as systems and subsystems came online, the mecha's built in computer giving several last minute checks before giving the all green. Tensu tapped several switches and keys, as the mech released some exhaust before adjusting its stance some, as the pliot pulled his headset on, connecting to the PMC's private comms channel "Patchwork here, ready for Launch" he said
Back to top Go down
Neo
MSL Member
MSL Member
Neo

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Alastor sighes as he ruturns to his gundam. He feels whole again, when he with his 'partner' it is as if he has a new set of eyes that can see everything. Making fighting a fun and enjoyable experience. "Thank you for this finally a chance to really let loose, so what is the mission?" Alastor says as he sets himself up in the cockpit. Once strapped in he runs a quick systems check before moving towards launch bay. Alastor felt 'safe' in his gundam, a feeling that he never experiences anywhere else. In fact because of the padded chair in the cockpit it is where he usually sleeps. Alastor then turned his attention to his 'comrade' even moving the main camera to get a good look at his 'stratus'. "Hey tensaru-chan just as a question? Why are you here? Because unlike our little pretty boy, you are a foot soldier. But it seems you lack the mentality for what we do! I only ask in case you have any regrets." Alastor had a feeling his comrade hated what happened in the strip club all that while ago, so he figured it might be eating at him. If so that would make him unreliable.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:49 am

Paul checks the status on the news and over the comm lines and sees that the district police have begun to encircle the area with the bandits as he assumed they would, after all they are the police. but from his preliminary reports on their weaponry they would most likely be outmatched. He nodded to himself and opened up the comm line to his comarades, "Alright, we will be assisting the District Police in getting rid of their bandit problem. After the bandits have been cleared we will try out that lead on our bounty at the Hana Ban Cafe"

Charlie being without a mobile suit for now went to the means of transport he had planned to take earlier, a small jeep which he loaded up in and drove to the district police encirclement.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:02 am

Lunar Colony 04
Inside Jin's Car...Road to Jin's Mansion...

"We're very near, my beautiful Prince. Don't worry, this mansion of mine, consider it yours too if you accept my conditions..." Jin playfully said. He slung his arm around Solomon's shoulders... and kept staring at him the whole time. Jin felt excited to actually have a new person in his home; one to share his pleasures with.

"Almost there, Mr. Jin" the Agent reminded them. He swerved to the right, and soon, they were on a road leading to a very tall gate. Behind the gate was an elegant mansion, filled with flowery gardens, fountains, and various species of exotic trees.

"Welcome to my Paradise. It will be yours as well. So, tell me more about your life as a soldier. How did you survive the Second Lunar War?" Jin asked, like a curious child. His piercing eyes ogled Solomon from head to foot. "Tell me please..."
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 am

Tensu waited for his chance to go, hands off of the controls as he was remembering how to do combat in his machine. He had done the combat simulator in his mecha several times to prepare for a moment like now. Then he heard Alastor talk to him.

Quote :
"Hey tensaru-chan just as a question? Why are you here? Because unlike our little pretty boy, you are a foot soldier. But it seems you lack the mentality for what we do! I only ask in case you have any regrets."

Tensu took back controls of his Stratus and turned its head toward Alastor's gundam "This is not a time to talk about one's opinions on morality and such, we have a mission to perform. If you want to talk about it afterwards, we can" he replied, his Stratus's single eye glowing now before he turned back away, waiting for Paul to give the ok to go.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:04 am

Paul checked the Kiba once more and radio'd in over the District Police Comm line to let them know they were friendly and offering their help. Once this was finished he swapped back to the PMC Comm, "Alright Dragon's Fang!! LAUNCH!!" He said as he accelerated his suit forward.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am

Lunar Colony 04
Inside Jin's Car...Road to Jin's Mansion...

With Jin's arm around his shoulder, he dared not move. But, seeing as he really didn't want to get on his bad side and the agents were already testy, he had no choice but to take it in stride.

Looking over at Jin, he said, "Well, seeing as how little choice I really have, I shall accept your conditions. And you wanted to know about the War? Well, here goes," he took a deep breath, "The Second Lunar War was a mess, and I simply thrived in it, hence my nickname, the Chaos Reaper. I would charge into the confusion and come out on top. The fights were brutal, and my comrades didn't always make it, but I never let it keep me down.

"Of course, ultimately it led to Dos Leviticus and that was a nightmare. And while I might thrive in confusion, that was something else. I fought alongside me fellows like there was no tomorrow and for many there wasn't."
He sighed, he hadn't talked about this in a long time. And really he didn't want to continue, but he was still leery of his companion so he kept going.

"I fought for a freedom that doesn't exist, and in the end the AEO and CHROME came together as one, and became something that I couldn't approve. So I ran, taking a Prawn with me as I left. in the Confusion following the confusion of the final battle, And so I became a wanderer, doing what I could to help anyone I came across. And so eventually I ended up on Dos Leviticus which eventually landed me here."

And with that he ended his tale.

Last edited by vangran on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

The Dogma Bandits have finished loading up their containers with goods from the mall. As promised the bandits didn't hurt anyone in the mall. The bandit inside the Prawn Blaster was laughing at the District Police who were pilling up outside the mall.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" Nameless14
--Dogma Bandit in Prawn Blaster: "Check it out the its District Police again. They never learn."

--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Warn them off I don't want any blood spilled today!"

The Prawn Blaster said before going outside the giant mall through the hole they made,
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" Nameless14
--Dogma Bandit in Prawn Blaster: "Got it boss!."

"Hey you dumb District Police! Get the hell out of our way if you don't want to die! Nya ha ha ha!"

Meanwhile the District Police are receiving comm static signals for some time now. Who ever is contacting them is either equipped with a bad comms link or aren't saying anything over the comm. Back at the operation at hand, the Chief of Police was having difficulty dealing with the situation. The last time they tried to apprehend the Dogma Bandits they lost all their mobile gears and mobile suits, hence why they are left with tanks and helicopters.

--Cheif of Police: "It seems we have no choice... We'll have to let them go. They haven't anyone so far, we could make the situation blow up if we try to fight them off again. And besides... let's face it we're no match in these tanks."
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Tensu pushed up on the throttle of his suit, the machine taking a few seconds of delay before the thruster nuzzles opened up to let teh extra exhaust out, sending his suit flying across the ground to follow after Paul "Yokai" he replied, heading in the direction toward the mall. He wished that the bandits were busy with their task of stealing so that they could get the drop on them.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Thankfully Charlie had went ahead in the jeep as it had seemed the comms weren't getting through to the police, as when he got there it seemed they were preparing to retreat. I guess Dragon's Fang needs to upgrade its comm lines. He drove up the to police as close as he could and tried to alert them that Mobile suit reinforcements were on their way if they needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next