Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Go down 
+10
dovenwolf
Mr. Dice
STINGER
Katsushiro
vangran
Serene
B.R.O.
Siren Moonwall
Lalionus
Neo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:29 pm

CHAPTER 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Sahara Desert
Undisclosed Location
April 5, LC 214

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Desertmecs

From Space Ships to Camels because it wasn't safe to travel in the Sahara Desert on a Mobile Weapon or anything larger. The Rebel Nation might label them as a threat, hence the camels. Deangelo and his men are headed towards the hidden city called, Iram of the Obelisk (City of the thousand Obelisk), the seat of the Rebel Nation's main head quarters. This ruthless desert theocracy was noted for vastness and notorious inhabitants.The Sahara Desert has been dominantly controlled by the Rebel Nation for more than a decade now. Von Bargen was a very skilled and very prominent merchant. He knows the way the hidden city like the back of his hand but more importantly he knows how to mind his manners when in Rebel Nation's territory.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Nameless4
--Igor: "Woo hoo hoo! its hot here! Are you alright little missy?"
Igor asked Chihiro.

(OOC: It has been over a month now since Chihiro was taken by Von Bargen. If you wish Serene, we could skip the introductions and just let their names be known to each other.)
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Travelling with Mr. Von Bargen

Chihiro was way over her nervous breakdowns a month ago. She was now travelling along side Deangelo Von Bargen or as she would call him Mr. Von Bargen. She knows very little and only understood that she had to come with them for her own safety. It was a painful and long journey travelling to the city of the thousand Obelisk. Yet Chihiro found herself admiring Earth’s beauty and wonders. It was her first time here on Earth, her focus remaining heavily on the sky above her head. Small critters of various color, sizes and lengths littered the sands.

Her elbows braced against the Camel’s saddle, Chihiro leaned haunched over her animal friend, long brown cloth from her turban draping outside her elbows, threatening to be blown away if the wind picked up. She parked her eyes on the ground on which her Camel strode, watching the sands being harsh and gentle at the same time as her ride marched on the hot sands of the Sahara Desert.

“You’re feet must be burning… poor camel.” Chihiro whispered to the camel before stroking the side of its hump. The animal seemed to like it.

Igor, who has nothing but kind to Chihiro… well sometimes creepy, nudged over to her and asked her if she was alright. Chihiro smiled and as graciously as she could, she nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:50 am

Lunar Colony 04
Giant Mall, Mobius Sector
April 5, LC 214

After getting what they came for, the Dogma Bandits exited the giant mall via the large hole they made. The District Police didn't act they are obviously frozen in fear. One of the DPs noticed a blonde guy in a jeep waving his hands signalling something but he wasn't saying anything, it looked like he was signalling a mobile suit or something, he was ignored.

The Mobile Suit came out first followed by the minions who are on foot. The container used to store their loot was being towed by a massive truck.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Nameless14
--Dogma Bandit in Prawn Blaster: "All fucking right! Let's get out of here!"

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Nameless11
--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Move out Dogmas!"

The Dogma Bandits are now outside the enormous mall. Their escape appeared to be easier than they expected, the district police weren't trying to apprehend them.

Sahara Desert
Undisclosed Location
April 5, LC 214

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Iram2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Iram

Travelling on something man made would've cut their travel time by a whole lot but this was the safest way to enter the Iram of the Obelisks if you're not a member of the Rebel Nation. Also while all his men were outside baking under the hot sun, all the while Von Bargen was lying asleep inside an enclosed box made from oak being carried on a wagon, away from the harmful rays of the sun.

Before they entered the City, Igor was summoned by Von Bargen then he came running back to Chihiro after receiving orders from the oak box (Deangelo Von Bargen), he turned to Chihiro again and told her,

--Igor: "Little missy my Master suggests you cover up your face before we enter the city"

The Iram of the Obelisk also had the largest Black Market for both on-foot and mobile suit armaments in the world. They entered the city and immediately they had eyes checking them out from every angle. The streets of were littered illegal merchants, thieves, thugs, mercenaries, almost everyone was a wanted man here Chihiro would fit in perfectly. Of course there is no guarantee that there aren't any bounty hunters here...

(OOC: Serene cover your face before we enter the city Smile )
Back to top Go down
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 pm

The bandits were exiting the mall.

"It's a conspiracy." "Yes, a conspiracy."

"That's the only way we can explain our despair: it's a conspiracy."

"Conspiracy…" "Conspiracy…"

"We're being targeted."

"We're being targeted by a large organization of pudding aliens."

"We are; we are…"

"They know where we are, but where are they?"

"It's a conspiracy."

"Yes, that's the only explanation."

"Let's go, let's go! There's only one way to resolve this issue."

"And that way is…?"

"We must hunt this organization of alien puddings…"

"We must! That's the only way we'll ever have our lives back!"

"We must hunt…" "We must hunt…"

Suddenly, the bandits were gone and so was everyone else. A door appears out of nowhere and Katsushiro is magically transported back to his apartment. The door bell rings.

"It's them… It's them… It's them…"

Then, suddenly a booming voice… "Katsushiro, we know you're in there!"

Asano Katsushiro quickly got to his feet, bumping the small table, knocking over several containers. White pills went everywhere.

"Shit, just as I though… The aliens! They know my name… It has to be them!" Asano exclaimed. He lifted the cushion he had been kneeling on and grabbed a pistol that had been laying under it.

"Katsushiro, we're giving you until the count of three to come out quietly!"

Asano flipped the lock off his gun and cocked it. He slowly peered around the corner and watched the door.

"One…" said the voice.

A bead of sweat rolled down Asano's forehead.

"Two…" the voice continued.

The bead brought an army along. His face suddenly started dripping…

"Three…" the voice finished.

Asano’s chest raised and lowered with each unsteady breath. His body shook.

"SLAM!" The door violently swung open. Katsushiro jumped from the corner. His eyes met with the man who entered. Katsushiro didn't hesitate, despite his nerves. He slammed down the trigger of his pistol. A bullet whizzed through the air and struck the man in the stomach. A fountain of blood erupted. Katsushiro finished the man off by releasing another round.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Essano10
Two more men stormed in, but Katsushiro was there to greet them with a hail of gunfire.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Essano12
"Mya, we have to split before backup arrives!" Katsushiro exclaimed. But when he looked back he found himself alone in the snowy plains and Mya wasn’t there. His entire world turned dark and as it spiraled around him like a vortex Katsushiro couldn’t help but to feel empty and despair.

“She’s gone…”

“Katsu…”

“Mya? No! It must be an illusion! I need to snap out of this.” Katsushiro said trying to snap out of his delusional prison. All the while he was standing and his body was swaying back and forth back in the real world, his eyes were set on the ceiling.

“Katsu… Katsu… Katsu… Katsu…”

“Stop it! I don’t want to hear these voices anymore!”

“Katsu… Katsu… Katsu… Katsu…”

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Puddin10

"Puru puru pururu puru"

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Es10
“I said stop it!!” he exclaimed out of his dream and continued on in the real world. Just like that he was back in the real world. Everyone in the room was pretty much freak out by him more than the robbery. One of the customers inside the shop even said, “I won’t order from his store anytime soon.”
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Charlie picked up his phone and called Paul, "It seems they are not getting any of your messages, check your comm system. They seem to be ignoring me here, so I will proceed to the Cafe once the mall clears up, until then I will head back to the Alduin and prepare".

Paul nodded and responded, "Roger that. Just keep yourself safe kid, your brother and father would kill me if anything happened to you." He then hung up and checked his comm terminal, pulling one of the plugs out of the socket and finding out it had been covered with what appeared to be dirt, It must have happened in a previous mission and he overlooked it. He cleaned it off and radio'd the DP once more, "District Police. This is Dragon's Fang PMC, we are preparing to launch in our mobile suits to stop the bandits. Evacuate the civilians to a safe place!"

Paul then opened up his comm to his team, "Sorry for the delay it appears I had some trouble with my standard comm terminal, it is a good thing we have an independent terminal for our comms, now we are heading to the Mall in the civilian sector" With that he lauched from the Alduin and made his way into the civilian sector
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

Paul wrote:
""District Police. This is Dragon's Fang PMC, we are preparing to launch in our mobile suits to stop the bandits. Evacuate the civilians to a safe place!"

--Chief of the District Police: "What? Who's? Who is this? Duragohn Fuang? "

"Who ever you are. If you're planning on helping I suggest you turn back. These bandits are more than you can handle! You'll only end up destroying the lives of innocent people!

(The chief replied over the comm link.)

Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Paul replied back, "Obviously you don't know what we are capable of sir. Nothing you can say will change our mind anyway. Just use your troops to protect the civilians and we will handle the rest!"

Paul then picked up his pone and sent a text to Victoria, "Hehe taking a nap sweetheart? I am surprised I haven't heard you over the comm yet, anyway, we are heading out on a mission"

"BTW the Pop star brat paid me to lighten up and record a song on the ship, So I grabbed my guitar and did this for you, Don't go getting a swelled head over it"
*attached media file*
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:08 am

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate

Background Music: "Morning for Two..."

"We are finally here, my dear guest. Feel at home, but don't try anything crazy. I might... not... like that. So, please behave, and enjoy" whispered Muraki into Solomon White's ear. He got off the limousine, and whiffed the strong, gentle air of his beloved garden. The Agents opened Solomon's side of the car, and told the young war veteran to get out. They kept a close watch on Solomon, monitoring his body language. They were prepared to shoot him, in case he makes a bad move.

"Enjoy Mr. Jin's home sweet home, boy!" the Agent teased Solomon. These three men followed their master walk along the cobblestone-laden garden path, pointing their guns at Solomon White.

"Magnificent, isn't it. My little Nirvana, my Heaven, my Paradise. Look at all those beautiful works of marble, angels and satyrs playing in the woods. Dancing like bright wild fire, their smiles adorn the gates of Eden. Innocence... what a beautiful thing..." Jin passed by a nude statue of a muscular man. He stroked the statue's thighs, running his hand up to the exquisitely sculpted genitals of the statue. "So, Mr. War Veteran... do you find my garden nice?" Jin asked in his sultriest voice.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
B.R.O.

Male
Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:34 am

░▓ Picture of the Chapter ▓░
Congratulations Vangran and Jin!

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Murakiparadise-1

"The Fool and the Princess"

-Powered by BROworks
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:17 am

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate

Solomon, not wanting to insult, but also not liking what he saw, nor how creepily the guy was molesting a statue's genitals, said, "It is an acquired taste," and left it at that.

He would not risk any more words lest he say something he'd regret, especially with the men pointing guns at his back. Sure, he could try and rush him, but he had no idea how strong this guy was, nor how quick a finger the men behind him were, and Sol was nothing if not an opportunist, and he wasn't seeing one, so he stood there and waited.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 am

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

Paul wrote:
"Obviously you don't know what we are capable of sir. Nothing you can say will change our mind anyway. Just use your troops to protect the civilians and we will handle the rest!""

--Chief of the District Police: "Tch!"
Was all what the Chief of the District police replied before turning off his comm. It seems the Chief of Police had no choice other than to trust in these so called Dragon Fangs. The District Police began evacuating the surrounding area, preparing for a large scale battle inside the colony.

--Chief of the District Police: "I hope to God this works..."
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 am

Tensu lowered his thrusters down to a lower speed to not pass Paul in his Kiba, remaining ground bound as he saw the mall on the horizon. "Paul, have the civilians been moved out yet?" he asks over the comm, turning off the saftey locks on his weapons, then looking back to see if Alastor was keeping up. Once he got close to the property of the mall, he stops his thrusters completely, looking around with his senors for the bandits
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:52 pm

The Iram of the Obelisk

Before making it inside the Iram of the Obelisk, Chihiro was asked by Igor, who was told by Mr. Von Bargen, to cover up her face. More than a month has passed since the events on Dos Leviticus and Chihiro was already fully aware that there is a large bounty on her if she is returned. She agrees to the request and wraps her turban gently around her face to hide her identity.

The city was livelier than what she had hoped for. The temperature was also a lot cooler inside the city. Yet for all the peacefulness of the day, there seemed to be a small undercurrent of tension lying just below the surface. A feeling of unease, of trepidation, of bated breath and suspense and excitement, like a volcano's rumbles as it slowly began to awaken for the first time in hundreds of years. It was obvious in the way the people moved, the way they looked over their shoulders to check for listeners before turning to their companions, voices dropping to whispers as they conversed in hushed tones. It was the way the people looked at one another, the tone with which they spoke, the restlessness of-

Chihiro frowned. “Mister Igor what is this place called?” She asked Igor politely.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Sahara Desert
Iram of the Obelisk
April 5, LC 214

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Iram2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Iram

--Igor: "This place I know it! It is the ca-called the Iram of the Obelisk. It means little missy, the City of the Thousand Obelisks. I know I know! There isn't a si-single obelisk in sight that's because the Obelisks can be found underneath our feet! The enter city is b-built on top of thousands of giant Obelisks. He he he! Master told Igor this ma-many years ago. And that is where are going, underneath the ci-city because master doesn't like the s-sun."

Von Bargen's crew left their camels and the wagon on the stables. The huge sentries who pulled and carried Von Bargen's container out of the wagon and gently placing it down on the ground in way that it stands up. They made sure the container was under the shade and away from sunlight before opening it. A fume of cold smoke oozed out from the box container like a that from a freezer. Deangelo slowly opened his eyes and stepped out from the container.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Nameless31
--Von Bargen: "Here we are again on this cursed planet."

"Come on let's move. I don't want to stay out here any longer."

Von Bargen led the way, he opened the door in front of him and walked in on a family having their lunch. From the expression of their faces it looked as if they were expecting him. Von Bargen smiled at the family and proceeded to the basement of the house, his crew followed.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate, Living Room

"Alright Agents, you've done your work. I need some privacy now with my guest. We want to chat alone and I have so many things to share with him. I prefer a quiet environment with no tension at all" Jin instructed the Agents. They frisked Solomon one more time before allowing him to go inside Jin's house.

"We'll be watching you boy... " the Agent warned Solomon before stepping back. Jin opened the door and asked Solomon to come inside.

"Don't be afraid, I won't bite. There's no reason to be afraid, Mr. Veteran." Jin Muraki smiled at the Agents and at Solomon. "Come in..." Jin invited Solomon to come inside.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Lunar Colony 04

Solomon cautiously stepped into the house and into the living room. He had no idea what to expect from 'Jin' and he really couldn't afford to let his guard down. He only hoped that whatever the man wanted to talk about involved fighting of some sort, as that is the only field that he is truly knowledgeable of.
Back to top Go down
Serene
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Serene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 pm

The Iram of the Obelisk

Despite being with these men for a month, Chihiro still doesn’t trust them as well as she should. There were other ways of going about the current situation. A quick sprint out into the populated streets would possibly give her a chance to vanish for some time. Which will lead to another chase something she hasn’t been very good at since this whole adventure began. Or she could just follow them into a house and hope to God they don’t kill her and sacrifice her or something. Thinking back if they wanted to kill her they would’ve done it a long time ago. With that being said Chihiro just goes with it and follows Mr.Von Bargen inside the establishment.

Chihiro reached into the folds of her attire, her hands dipping into her pockets revealing nothing but dust and sand. She saw several objects that she take and hide easily to use as a weapon, but she didn’t bother to do so.

Chihiro nodded, bangs lightly bouncing against her head. "Do you mind if I ask where exactly are we going Mr. Von Bargen?" The girl folded her hands behind her back, tipping her head to one side in curiosity.

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

What the Bandits didn't expect was that one of the mall customers was a veteran AEO pilot and he hid his mobile suit somewhere nearby. While everyone was busy doing their thing, the veteran already made his way out of the mall and to the underground storage where he buried his mobile suit.

Appearing just several blocks away from the giant mall was the mobile suit Stratus, piloted by the AEO veteran who just wanted to put a stop to the bandit's and their tyranny.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Nameless34
--AEO Pilot: "Its time to put an end to your evil ways!"

The District Police had finished setting up barriers around the area and evacuating the citizens nearby except for the people inside the mall.

--Chief of the District Police: "Oh shit! This is going to turn real ugly. But we might as well back this guy up!"

As soon as the bandits were in the clear and away from the mall, the AEO veteran rushed at the bandits with this Stratus while shooting at the enemy with this rifle. The District Police provided support fire for the AEO veteran. Their attacks managed to graze the bandits and their container got hit during the attack causing all their loot to blow up into bits.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Nameless14
--Dogma Bandit in Prawn Blaster: "That's it! I've had enough of this!"

The Prawn Blaster charged up his Beam Cannon and aimed it at the District Police.

--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Erem no!" the Bandit leader yelled at the pilot of the Prawn Blaster trying to stop him but he was too late. The Prawn Blaster fired his main weapon and in an instant, wiped out a large portion of the District Police force.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Attack2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Attack1

The Stratus was met by the Jabongga. The AEO pilot in his Stratus was no match for the Bandit Leader. The Stratus was slammed down hard on the floor by the much larger Jabongga and thrown back inside the mall. The AEO pilot was severely injured from the blunt force trauma dealt by the Jabngga, he passed out inside his mobile suit.

--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Darn it why did it have to come to this!? Dogmas! Take them out!"

Sahara Desert
Iram of the Obelisk
April 5, LC 214

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Nameless31
--Von Bargen: "We're going to meet with an old friend that is all you need to know for now Chihiro."

Von Bargen replied to Chihiro. He flipped a switch in an empty room and it opened a hidden passage on the walls leading down into an underground passage.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 am

Paul had kept in contact with the police and once they had finished their preparations he radioed that info back to Tenasu. It was just then that he saw a Stratus come from nowhere and try to engage their target. He managed to destroy the stolen supplies which could have been returned, but in the end was defeated quickly by the Jabongga.

Paul opened up the comm to his allies, "Alright Fangs lets fight!." He said moving towards the enemy himself

(I would like to request that if Neo stays absent that I may move him along for this chapter only)
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:28 am

Permission to control Neo's character, is granted to the Dragon Fang faction leader, Dovenwolf.

-Lalionus
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 am

Alastor had been a little bit behind the others, having done some extra checks and launching last. By the time he had arrived he had seen the end of the fight between the Jabongga and the Stratus. He saw Paul launch towards them and did the same.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 am

MAP BATTLE
Music:

Setting: L-04 Colony Mobius Sector, Outside the Giant Mall.
Map size: Small (Anything beyond the map hasn't been evacuated yet.)
Scenario: The Dogma Bandits have raided the giant mall in the Mobius Sector of Lunar Colony 04. The District Police and the Dragon Fangs are trying to apprehend these bandits.
--The remaining District Police have retreated.
--A functional Stratus lies inside the mall.
--Dragon Fangs are first to act.

Victory Conditions for the players: Defeat the Dogma Bandits
(Optional) Force the Bandits to retreat or surrender.

Starting Points:
RED = Dogma Bandits
--15,G = Prawn Blaster
--17,F = Jabongga
--19,G = Prawn Lancer

GREEN = Dragon Fang

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 L-04mall-1
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 am

Lunar Colony 04

BGM: "Your Name Is MESSIAH"

""Art accomplishes the creation of something orderly & meaningful out of the raw materials of an essentially random world. It is the human ability to make a small version of an ordered universe. Good art makes us see everything more clearly. It heightens, delights and sends us home from the world with knowledge we didn't have before..." Jin whispered in Solomon's ear. He took a sip from the wine glass on the table, who knows how long it has been there.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Nice_m10

Jin continued speaking, tossing his hair back each time it fell on his lovely face.

"No one could say he does not know me, not even you, Solomon White..." Jin Muraki told the pilot Solomon. "I'm the legendary Ascendant, Jin Muraki. Remember me? The boy who became a super pilot, the one who wrote the books on Combat Evasion, the book on Awakening the Ascent and many more? The one with the silver hair and the grey, and the insatiable desire for humanity's next step? You're a former soldier, I suppose you've been in the Academy Libraries or else you would not be in your rank right now. You remember..." the mysterious, ageless man spoke.

Jin tried to remind the war veteran about the books he wrote by pointing at a shelf. Those books were the foundation of modern mobile suit warfare, medicine, astrophysics, sciences, and countless others. He showed Solomon a golden chair, and invited the lad to sit on it. He extended his pale glistening hand to Solomon, his eyes unmoving in a fixed, doll-like stare.

"I want the world to be better. Better for men and women. Better. Only one thing is clear: the old warmongers have by now died out, and there is nothing you or I, or the World Leaders and the FUSE can do to interfere in the flow of human events. I believe men and women must try harder. I try to understand evil ever more deeply with any life I gaze upon. Any earthly power that makes fanatical claims and demands on the basis of a god's will frightens me..." Jin went on with his speech. He then asked asked Solomon a very important question.

"Do you want Power?"

Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 am

Lunar Colony 04

--------------------------

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Resolc10

Light steps can be heard from the stairs. Resolve came down the stairs to see what those voices in the living room were, stopped dead in his tracks and stared at the Visitor. He let his eyes travel up to where his gaze met the visitor, which made him smile a bit. Resolve merely chuckled and continued on kneeling, looking slightly flushed.

"Master Jin, I'm glad you're home. I'll prepare you a nice bath right away!" Resolve proposed with a cute boyish smile.

"Sorry for my intrusion, but any guest that Master Jin brings here is a friend of mine. My name, is Resolve Defiance. I am Master Jin's assistant. Pleased to be graced with your presence, Sir..."
the boy courteously introduced himself to Solomon White. He reached out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:49 am

Teransu moved his machine up to keep in a slight formation with Paul's, looking to see that there weren't many Bandits, which meant they had a good chance to win. Though it changed as he saw the another Stratus fly in and try to take them out, only to get flung away like old news. He breathed in a few times to steel his nerves before moving into a combat Stance. "Goes its time to fight, Paul, Alastor" he said over the comms, watching for his teammates' actions.

Tensu moves to X-19

Quote :
RPG STATS
AEO-020707 Stratus
HP: 9240 / 9240
EN: 96 / 96
Move: Ground=4, Water=2, Air=0, Space=4

WEAPONS:

1. Melee Attack (punch, kick, etc)
--PWR: 500
--EN: --
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Normal Melee
--LOCK: 1

2. Beam Saber
--PWR: 3700
--EN: 10
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Beam Melee

3. Beam Assault Machine Gun
--PWR: 2500
--EN: 10
--RNG: 2~4
--TYPE: Beam 1

4. Vulcan
--PWR: 1000
--EN: 6
--RNG: 1~2
--TYPE: Rapid Fire

ABILITIES:

1. Shield Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%
--USE: 3/3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next