Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Go down 
+10
dovenwolf
Mr. Dice
STINGER
Katsushiro
vangran
Serene
B.R.O.
Siren Moonwall
Lalionus
Neo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Katsushiro
MSL Member
MSL Member
Katsushiro

Male
Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Katsushiro, still dazed by the effects of the tranquilizer, got up and followed this man named Mercer inside the vehicle. It didn’t even occur to him that he was getting inside a suspicious stranger’s car. But he said something about them meeting before. Katsushiro supposed he had nothing else left to lose anyway.

So far and despite all the chaos that had transpired, Katsushiro was able to remain calm. He may not appear to be calm on the exterior but his nerves were like still water. Being subjected to countless battles in the past, Katsushiro was no longer fazed by such minute things like mobile suits crashing beside him. His memories didn’t leave him; in fact they served as a daily torture to his soul. The lives he had taken, their faces continue to haunt him still. Very often he could hear the voice of Mya, his loved one, whom he couldn’t protect, calling his name.

The side effects of taking performance enhancing drug, Tetaphylline, were one thing. The warring emotions, the emptiness and despair, the rage and the sadness, REGRET; that filled his mind, body, and soul were another.

“Katsu…”

“What good is saving the world, if I can’t even save you?”
There was no one to blame but him. Katsushiro blamed himself for the death of Mya.

The sound of the vehicle’s engine firing up pulled him of his self-despairing dream.

“The sky turned red, and mobile suit painted in the same color as the sky fell from it and raised its sword against my enemies. Model number AEO-020602 Nimbus.” Katsushiro mumbled after seeing the red Nimbus. Katsushiro watched wide eye as the red Nimbus, strong and brave, stood against the unknown forces.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:40 am

Resolve Defiance's Turn

Resolve was ready to kill. But Jin's transmission told them to fall back. Saddened, Resolve had no choice but to obey. Not like he had a choice. "The Master tells us to retreat. Now Xemnos, don't disob--" Before the eerie boy could finish talking Solomon retreated. Resolve smiled. He never knew if Solomon was just playing safe, or if he really was loyal to Jin. But when the new guy followed Jin's order he felt respect for him.

"Oh, there goes Mr. White. I'm going back home too Xemnos. No point in spilling some boring blood today. Besides, there are no little girls there. Time to go home... your stew must be ready..." he reminded the bloodthirsty pilot before he too, went back...
Action Done:
Quote :
Move back to V-3
Exits the map battle.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Just so everyone knows. Its Dragon Fang's turn phase. If they get skipped again this turn I'm afraid I'll have to resort to a more serious measure.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:33 am

Paul sighs as he sees yet another uninvited guest enter the fray, it was a shame it was this on in particular as Paul has been a supporter of the rebel nation, he hated F.U.S.E, and was only operating under their guidelines out of neccesity.

He announced over the intercom to the pilot in the nimbus, "Indeed I have heard of you, and I do not wish to engage you in battle, for the sole reason as that I believe in your cause. I believe we share the same hatred of F.U.S.E, and love for conflict. I do hope we can avoid getting in each others way after all we are all on the same side, but if you insist I guess we will have no other option. We won't just standy by and let you attack us"

Paul Moves to 19-L

Alastor moves to 18-k
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Tensu continued onto his retreat away from teh battle area, while listening to the comms. Their would-be opponents not only sounded like crazy maniacs, but child-like maniacs. It didn't make any sense to him at all who would be giving these kinds of folks top-line mobile suits, let alone keep them in this state. They should be getting sent to the house in the straitjackets, in his opinion.

Tensu moves to 16-U
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Tensu you can escape at the anywhere in the Z Zone of the of the Map.

CHAPTER 2: "The Fool and the Princess"

Lunar Colony 04
Giant Mall, Mobius Sector
April 5, LC 214

PHASE: DOGMA BANDITS
-Jabongga (Dogma Bandit Leader) still disabled

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless14
--Erem: "Shinji!"

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless16
--Shinji: "I'm not done yet!"

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless11
--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Erem, Shinji! Retreat now! That's an order!"

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless16
--Shinji: "Sorry boss! But this guy got on my nerves!"

(2 TURN'S REMAINING BEFORE THE DOGMA BANDIT'S TRANSPORT ARRIVES AND THEY CAN ESCAPE)

Moves at point 16,R =Prawn Blaster https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net/t1078-cms-06b-prawn-blaster

RPG STATS

HP: 8230 / 8230
EN: 42 / 66
Move: Ground=3, Water=3, Air=0, Space=3

Spoiler:

Stays at point 17,N = Jabongga https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net/t1106-ghm-030-jabongga

RPG STATS

LP: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 LP-2

HP: 0 / 13200
EN: 78 / 118
Move: Ground=4, Water=3, Air=0, Space=4

Moves to point 8,R= Prawn Lancer https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net/t1077-cms-06l-prawn-lancer

ATTACKS!
Prawn Heat Lance
--PWR: 4000
--EN: 15
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Solid Melee
--LOCK: 1
--TARGET: Kain @ 7,R

RPG STATS

HP: 4560 / 9060
EN: 21 / 66
Move: Ground=4, Water=4 Air=0, Space=3

Spoiler:

END PHASE

PHASE: REBEL NATION

Moves at point 19,G =Nimbus Samurai https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net/t1067-rebel-nation-hangar#10275
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless26
Yuudai:
--"And I have heard of you. Paul Wright leader of the Dragon Fangs. I am afraid I'm going to have to ask you and your boys to leave. I've been asked by the Director to personally watch over a certain V.I.P. I can't allow anyone to get near him. Again... Now if you could just make your way to the exit. It would spare me the effort of killing you."

Spoiler:

Quote :
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless26
--RN pilot stats and skills unknown

END PHASE

The pilot of the Stratus that was knocked down earlier had already awaken. He reappeared in the battle at point 12,E. But after hearing what Yuudai had to say, he surredered to the Rebel Nation.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless34
Veteran Pilot:
--"I surrender Yuudai the Gray Haired Demon General."

Map Update!

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 L-04mall-4update-1

Last edited by MSL on Sun May 06, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:25 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Solid Melee' :
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 WSolidMelee
Result :
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Hit
Back to top Go down
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:47 pm

React to MSL's attack

"You damn shallot!" Xemnos verbalized in a furious, raspy voice when the Prawn Lancer charged in with its large melee weapon. Due to the lance's great size and of course it being a non-beam weapon, Xem didn't bother with his beam shield and the lance gashed the Sebiunova's arm deep. The "wound" still scorching red with friction, Xemnos jumped back.

But unlike initial assumptions, Xemnos was actually happy to take damage. He reveled at the thought of fighting an opponent on equal ground. "I was about to go home, but you shallots won't let me go home in peace. So I'll just destroy the shit out you fuckerssss...." Xemnos hissed like a cobra.

What the Sebiunova did was it started to spin around like a tornado with its Heat Gunblade glowing bright red hot like fire. Using the heels of the Sebiunova the suit became like a top, headed straight for the Lancer Prawn. "XEMNOS SLASH TYPHOON!!!!!!!!!!!!" Xemnos laughed as he spiraled closer to the lancer suit.

Quote :
XEMNOS still in R-7 as of this Attack from the Prawn Lancer.

Sustained 4000 damage
HP 10300/14300

Heat Gunblade
--PWR: 4000
--EN: 14
--RNG: 1~1
--TYPE: Solid Melee

Target: Prawn Lancer, (R-Cool

EN: 114 / 148

Last edited by Kain on Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:47 pm

The member 'Kain' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Solid Melee' :
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 WSolidMelee
Result :
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Hit
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:13 am

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

REACTION PHASE: DOGMA BANDITS

Prawn Lancer was unable to block the attack (-4000 HP) [/color]https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net/t1077-cms-06l-prawn-lancer

RPG STATS

HP: 560 / 9060

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Block Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%
--USE: 0/1

REACTION PHASE END
Back to top Go down
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:44 pm

XEMNOS PHASE

"Yummy... and now you're dead!" Xemnos created space between him and the Prawn Lancer by jumping back to R-4. The mobile suit opens its missile containers and Xemnos looked at the mobile suit one more time before unloading his stash.

Sebiunova's eyes were bright red, sensors targetting the badly damaged ancient CHROME suit. Kain lit up a cig, and filled the cockpit with smoke. "Just to let you know I'm not joking with ya! DIE! Take this! Eat missile spam you man-whore!" Xemnos bid his opponent farewell.

6 missiles came out from the mobile suit all headed for the Prawn Lancer Xemnos laughed as he pulled away the lancer suit.

Quote :
XEMNOS moving upwards to R-4

HP 10300/14300

Shoulder-mounted Needle Rockets
--PWR: 900 x 8
--EN: 20
--RNG: 3~5
--TYPE: Missile

Target: Prawn Lancer, (.. R-8 ..)

EN: 94 / 148

Last edited by Kain on Tue May 08, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coordinates became a smilie so i have to edit.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:44 pm

The member 'Kain' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'LC Missile 1' :
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Missile1
Result :
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Crit Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Hit Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Hit Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Hit Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Miss Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Miss Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Hit Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Hit
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

REACTION PHASE: DOGMA BANDITS

Prawn Lancer was unable to block the attack takes full damage https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net/t1077-cms-06l-prawn-lancer

RPG STATS

HP: 0 / 9060

Quote :
ABILITIES:

1. Block Defense
--Reduce damage by 50%
--USE: 0/1

Prawn Lancer has been destroyed and its pilot dead.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless11
--Dogma Bandit Leader: "Shinji!"

"You Bastard! If only I!" He said to the unknown pilot of the strange new mobile suit.

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless14
--Erem: "Shinji..."

REACTION PHASE END
Back to top Go down
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:19 am

Near Giant Mall in Lunar 04...

"And now you've tasted the power of a true pilot. Unlike you who's just a piece of shit. You can never hope to beat me, for I am Xemnos Faust the best there is... said Xemnos while his Sebiunova was basking in the glory of victory, standing tall in front of the burning wreck of the Prawn Lancer. The Sebiunova's blade deactivated while its missile compartments closed tight.

Bored, Xemnos figured it would be better to head home where it's much safer and warmer. He kept thinking about that boiled vagina he cooked a while ago. The vagina he harvested from a young girl he had killed earlier."And that's it folks. You've seen the show now its time to go."

END OF SEBIUNOVA TEAM's PHASE
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:13 am

DF TURN START

Paul replied back, "Well I would love to assist, but it appears there are some fierce opponents on this colony and I'd better prepare myself and the rest of the Fangs. Do you mind if I take these men with us?" He said as is suit pointed to the bandits. He then opened his private comm to his troops, "Tenasu fall back to the Alduin, Alastor lets not test the general and head back as well, Charlie can handle himself and the Stratus pilot is awake."

Paul moves to 19-Q

Alastor moves to 18-O

Charles meanwhile was singing out in his sleep as he dreamed he was performing on top of the remains of what appears to be a F.U.S.E. Harlequin. His dream slowly fades as he becomes more aware.
Back to top Go down
Tensu
MSL Newbie
MSL Newbie
Tensu

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Tensu just continued to retreat away from the battlefield. He did watch as one of the bandits was violent destroyed by missiles, even though his allies had left him there. "Crazy Psycho" he says to himself, as he kept going.

Tensu moves to 16-Y
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:31 am

Lunar Colony 04
Muraki Estate, Garden of Roses

"Deum Verum"

Jin didn't look too happy with Xemnos' disobedience. He frowned, while lying on a flowery patch of flowers. In front of him was his trusty golden laptop, which constantly updated him with the events of the battlefield. Thinking that Xemnos was no longer of use to him, he wanted to press a heart shaped button on his laptop. A smile formed on Jin's angelic lips.

"Delight in bloodshed, but soon the blood that will be spilled... will be yours. You're ruining the grand, holistic image of my Sebiunovas. It's time for you to go..." Jin said with slithering lips, like those of a snake's.
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Flower10

"Farewell Xemnos..." Jin pressed the button activating the worm. The Sebiunova's self-destruct timer started to beep as well. The worm started acting up and started to crawl out of Xemnos chest...

(It's up to Kain now to RP the death of Xemnos. He agreed that it's up to me when or if his character would die...)
Back to top Go down
Kain
MSL Member
MSL Member
Kain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:54 am

Near Giant Mall in Lunar 04....

Xemnos, who had just eliminated a mobile suit on his own, was about to return back to the mansion when without warning, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He grabbed his chest, in agony he tried to open the cockpit. But it was locked. The screen went blank except for a countdown timer that spelt his imminent doom.

"DAMMIT... Jin! What did I do w..wrong?"
he gasped. But it was too late to say sorry. Blood rose up from his lungs and filled his mouth, and as he coughed up blood he noticed his chest cavity expanding. Fighting the immense pain, Xemnos ' scrambled for the controls. But his limbs started to feel numb. All of the pain was concentrated in his chest.

In a few seconds, the cybernetic worm blasted out of his heart. "FUCK!" Xemnos' bloody mouth screamed in a mix of agony and anger. "CURSE YOU JIN!" those were Xemnos' last words as the Sebiunova's timer hit zero, making it explode like a mini-nuke.

XEMNOS LP : 0
SEBIUNOVA HP: 0
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:10 am

Lunar Colony 04
April 5, LC 214

MISSION OVER

All forces have retreated from the battle. Lunar Colony 04 has been wounded and scared but like all wounds this one will soon heal. The death of the young pilot Xemnos came as a surprise but that was to be expected if you're working with Jin Muraki. Katsushiro Asano, the boy who killed Isshin Yaho, was taken by the Rebel Nation and was to be transported to Earth as soon as possible.

Back on Earth Chihiro Iguchi, an ordinary girl from space who's mystical charms captivates the hearts of everyone around her; is with Deangelo Von Bargen, a prominent Merchant, who's true goal remains to be seen.

Cast of characters:
The Fool and the Princess

Solomon White
Chihiro Iguchi
Katsushiro Asano
Jin Muraki
Xemnos Faust
Resolve Defiance
Charlie Nightingale
Paul Wright
Teransu Namiax
Alastor Blackburn

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless40
Gay1:
--"Wooooooooooo Charlie! You're so smooth!"

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Nameless38
Gay2:
--"Hey its my turn to suck on his ****!"

Charlie Nightingale had the time of life. Before he could wake up and realize he was defiled, the two gay men left him inside a run down shack just outside the Giant mall.

CHAPTER 2: FINISHED!
Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Chap1fin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"   Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: "The Fool and the Princess"
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6