Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: Masquerade

Go down 
+5
vangran
Mnemosyne16
BOSS CHIEF
Gene
RX-178
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 am

"Oh boy, something seems to be on the radio..." said Osmond. He scurried back to the cockpit of his GM Cannon ,and was startles at what he found. It was not a n enemy transmission, but a signal from the ally. He lowered the Minovsky Particle density emission and listened well:

Quote :
24th mobile squad do you read me? 24th squad if you can hear me this is the 56th mobile suit corp. Please respond.....

"It's the 56th! I didn't expect we'd get reinforcements! Commander, we have reinforcements!" Osmond told Ensign Cruz.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:15 am

Quote :
"It's the 56th! I didn't expect we'd get reinforcements! Commander, we have reinforcements!" Osmond told Ensign Cruz.

Sylvan was staring off blankly on the coffee mug he held, preoccupied with his thoughts when Osmond called out to him in the darkness of the night.

Reinforcements? I thought they were hard to come by? he pondered as he took a sip of the coffee before standing up and approaching Osmond's GM that was kneeling down with cockpit open.

"The 56th? My my, Isn't this grand? this should bring the men's morale up." He looked to the side where the men were resting and he saw them weary and battered. "Well, what're you waiting for Sergeant? Welcome them with open arms, just as they won't bring enemy forces here. It may Aggravate the Lieutenant more...we don't want that now do we?"

He took another sip of his coffee and looked around their temporary base, it was no doubt messy, shabby and done hurriedly. It told him about the men and their situation.

"Let's just hope we can get along with the 56th...I don't want anymore trouble within our little coalition..." He said with a heavy sigh.

"On a side note, we still got good left-overs from the two pigs right? i hope we can share some with them if ever they come in hungry that is, I forgot to thank the Good Warrant Officer that brought me the boar,it was very commendable of him."

He leaned his back on the GM's knee as it knelt down, and stared into the black of the night, surely this was war, and it wasn't pretty. He knew he had to do something for this men, that believed in him. He had to get them out of this place alive.

Last edited by Acruxis on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Chapter 1 is ended!

To be continued in Chapter 2!
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Masquerade
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5