Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 1: Masquerade

Go down 
+5
vangran
Mnemosyne16
BOSS CHIEF
Gene
RX-178
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 pm

"Incoming! GM Ground Type charging in at 2:00!" warned the middle Zaku (B) pilot. He readied his machine gun in case the flatlander came too close. The GM kicked up large amounts of dust as it ran across the burnt fields.

"Don't worry, he's coming for me," said the first Zaku (A) pilot. He was about to pop his Bazooka at the GM's face when he noticed that the enemy had already fired three missiles at him. "Good Lord!" he exclaimed. The first missile missed, but it hit the ground behind him, sending a shockwave that caught his mobile suit off-balance. This made it easier for the two missiles to nail him, but he was able to turn his Zaku to the side, bringing his shield up for defense.

The pilot was rocked by the explosion, but he was still standing. He thought that he would die. He looked at a picture of his wife and kid, a small photo taped to the dashboard of his cockpit.

"I won't die here, I'll go back to you... my dear wife and son..." he said. His Zaku II stood tall once again, with resolution in his mono-eye as if telling Kirkland to stand back or die.

Quote :
Total Damage Taken 4000 (2000 x 2) but I used Shield Defense, so I only got 2000 damage.

Zaku II {A} HP: 6640/8640
END TURN.

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:23 pm

EFSF Phase
RX-79 [G] Gundam's turn
Piloted by Sgt. Ferrell

Music: "Shiro Long Tails"

"Push!!! Forward!!!" Ferrell said to his Gundam, commanding it as if it were sentient. The Gundam started slow, taking, heavy steps forward. It slammed its shield to the ground to make a mount for its 180mm cannon. The Gundam's leg compartment opened, revealing a beam saber underneath(Zaku II A)

"I don't care what happens to you, you killed my friend, you killed my friends! You bastard, you go rot in hell where you sodomites belong!" The young sergeant's heart was so full of hate, he rushed mad blindly with beam saber in hand. He was close to the Zaku II, and took a mad swing at the head of his enemy... the first swing missed. The Zeon was better than he looked. Then, Ferrel followed up with an upward thrust, hoping that he would hit the green mobile suit solidly.

"OOOCHIROUUUUU!" screamed Ferrel hotbloodedly at the Zeke.

Quote :
RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type

HP: 9600/9600

EN: 90/90

Movement: 6

Quote :
Actions:

MOVE FROM I-15 to F-9

Beam Saber
---Power: 3700
---EN: 10
---Range: 1
---Type: Melee

---Target: Zaku II (A) at F-8

EN LEFT: 80/90
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:23 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Melee Attack' :
Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 ICON_BEAM_MELEE
Result :
Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 pm

EFSF Phase
Defending against RX-79 Gundam

The Gundam got lucky; it sliced off the Zaku's right arm. As the arm tumbled to the ground, the pilot uttered a prayer.

"Dear Lord, grant me the strength to fight an insurmountable enemy... guide my grenade to blow him... this foe of unimaginable strength! Deliver me from evil and let me see my family once again... Amen..."

Activating his cracker, the Zaku stumbled back, then aimed the mighty weapon at the Ground Type Gundam. "For Fatherland Zeon, this... is it!" he prayed. He threw the grenade like a baseball, aiming at the chest of the Gundam.

Quote :
HP Left: (-3700) = 2940/8640

Cracker Grenade
---Power: 6000
---EN: 22
---Range: 3
---Type: Shooting

En Left: 48/60

Target is the Gundam Ground Type

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 pm

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Gundam Ground Type uses "Shield Defense"
HP: 3600/9600

BOOM! The cracker grenade exploded violently at Ferrel, but fortunately he was able to get his shield up on time. Despite that, the Gundam suffered heavy damage. Portions of its armor, fingers and V-fin have been blown right off. The Gundam fell to the ground, as Ferrell shook violently inside.

"FUCKING SPACE MONKEYS!" Ferrell cursed. He was bleeding inside, with a broken arm.

Feddie Phase
Katoma Mundara / Guntank MP Type

Ensign Katoma saw how bad the Gundam's condition is. In his mind, had he been the pilot, none of this shit would've happened. He was forced to give up his field sweeper position and move forward. It was time to finish off that troublesome Zeke once and for all.

"I'll shoot you down... and I'll be famous! Hahahahaha! I'll be the greatest hero of the one year war, you pricks! You hear that, prick!?" he taunted the Zaku via radio. The Guntank flipped his shoulder cannons to the side and fired a salvo of two large shots at Zaku II (A)

Quote :
HP: 8280/8280

EN: 90/90

Movement: 5

Quote :
Moves to point F-13

Quote :
120mm Lowered Recoil Cannon x2
---Power: 3100 x 2 dice rolls
---EN: 20
---Range: 7
---Type: Shooting
---Target: Zaku II (A)

EN: 70/90

Last edited by MSL on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:15 pm

The member 'MSL' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 DICE_HIT Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Zaku II (A)
HP: 0

As the two shells collided with the Zaku's torso, the pilot could only reminisce of happy times with his family as he lay dying. Slowly, the Zaku collapsed, knee-first, then flat on his front. Sparks ignited, followed by a powerful blast that knocked the nearby trees over.

"Keating! No!!!!!" said the middle Zaku. He wasn't able to do anything to save his friend. He clenched his teeth as the enemies marched on forward. "They'll get past the perimeter if we don't win..."
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 pm

EFSF Phase:
Sgt. P. Osmond's Turn

Quote :
GM Cannon

Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 GM_Cannon

RPG STATS:

HP: 8640/8640

EN: 75/75

Movement: 5

Osmond was concerned with Ferrell's condition, but he's too far to aid him. Right now, Osmond's mind is only filled with thoughts of getting out alive, and that means, destroying the Zaku sentries. Clumsily, the GM Cannon stepped forward, aimed its singular long cannon at the Zaku II (B) but he was out of range. He had no choice but to move closer to the other Federation suits.

"Report in team..." Osmond requested.

Quote :
[ACTION]
-Move from K-15 to H-10

Error: In the opening post I said the GM Cannon was in K-16. It's not, and it's K-15. Sorry

Quote :
Last positions for the Feddie Team:
Kirkland/ GM Ground Type: G-11
Katoma/ Guntank MP Type: F-13
Ferrell/ Gundam Ground Type: F-9
Osmond/ GM Cannon: H-10

FEDDIE PHASE OVER... ZEKE PHASE BEGIN PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Somewhere in the Palawan Rain-forest...

Damn it! He thought to himself as he maneuvered the lone E.F.S.F army jeep through the thick rain forest. He can clearly see the thick smoke coming from a large area near a mountain.

Ensign Cruz was late with the rendezvous with the 24th MS Squad, and then this happened, He grit his teeth beneath his calm face, his eyes focused on the road and on the thick smoke up ahead him.

"Damn it, whoever that ensign was, he was supposed to wait for me! Charging on like this, I was supposed to be the guide." He changed the army jeep's gear with force as if the clutch can come off with the force.

The ground shook like how thunder roars in the sky as the battle had commenced.

A downright ambush, Stupid Feddie, Open Warfare isn't applicable here in the forests, It's Guerrilla warfare that applies, and he just fell for it. He mused to himself as he drove on.

Sylvan alighted from the jeep as driving it further would only end up in an accident he wouldn't want to have. He took his gear with him from the back of the jeep as he ran past the remains of their supposed Mobile Suit Squad. While running towards where the team was gathered, suddenly the Ground Type gundam fell in front of him, Almost getting him killed if he had taken a few more steps.

His eyes widened and he was suddenly taken a back, for a few seconds, then instantly gathering back his composure and thoughts, he was able to hear groaning from inside the Gundam's cockpit.

"?!" He rushed to the Gundam's cockpit and opened the hatch as he stood beside the cockpit. "Hey! are you okay in there?!" He shouted as he smelled burned bloodand flesh that seemed to mix with the air coming from the inside of the gundam, He quickly dropped himself down to the cockpit but avoiding the injured man.

"Are you okay? Hold on! I got you!" He said with a heightened voice as the grenades and bullets whizzed on the battlefield with great noise.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Small update for the Zeon team and the Feddies that will start next round.

Please be guided accordingly.

Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 Mapstea

Last positions for the Feddie Team:
Kirkland/ GM Ground Type: G-11
Katoma/ Guntank MP Type: F-13
Ferrell/ Gundam Ground Type: F-9
Osmond/ GM Cannon: H-10
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 am

Hana Ban Ban Hotel...
Puerto Princesa, Philippines...

The new telenovella "Tears of Laplace 2" had been shooting for a week now here in the Philippines, but Zeon's strict travel rule made them stranded here. They could not return to Side 6 to edit the footage... but what the heck, war is going on. They shouldn't be shooting a soap opera in the first place.

Clara was very impatient. She was stuck in this backwater third-world country for a week. All she wanted was to go back and party at the Colony's elite bars. Here, she was infested with mosquitoes, tanned by the intense midday sun, and lewdly looked at by the locals. Not her favorite place, not at all.

"Ugh! The Zeon are being pricks!" she exclaimed. Outside the hotel, she could see mobile suits and jeeps, and tanks, and whatever. When she peered outside the window, the boys and the not-so-young soldiers waved at her. She sarcastically smiled at them, then closed the curtains.

"Why don't you sign autographs, Clara?" her assistant asked her. She sighed heavily, and spoke, "I have given each and every one of these monkeys a signed autograph! What more do they want? My signed panties!?" she snorted.

A large explosions from several miles away can be heard. She gazed at the window and saw a large cloud of smoke just foaming up behind the trees. She felt a bit shaky... this was the closest she had been to an actual battle.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 am

Boss Chief had just returned to his headquarters on Puerto Princesa, just outside the hotel de Hana Ban Ban. He got the news that Federation mobile suits have been spotted and are now engaging their forces. But, they have lost one Zaku... "Heh! Let me see the footage, boys," he said. Nothing could prepare him for what he saw... a Gundam. It looked a bit different from the one he fought earlier, but... a Gundam it still is. His blood boiled with passion.

"Tell the men to retreat at once..." he ordered. The other soldiers looked at him dumbfounded. ''Didn't you hear me!? I want the GLORY OF DEFEATING THE WHITE DEVIL MYSELF!" he roared with a thunderous tone. The communication team sent the Zakus a message to retreat. The pilots were unable to believe it, but it was Lt. Guerrero's orders, and they can't disobey that. Emitting a distracting smoke screen from their mouth vents, the Zakus retreated back to the jungle, the last thing the Feddies saw were their monoeyes fading behind the smoke.

Boss Chief then had a helicopter to pick up Warrant Officers Thomas Alexander and Aicelle Quinn. He took his stuff and headed back to his designated room inside the hotel. Along the hallway, several soldiers were trying to peek inside Clara's room. Chief kicked them in the butts, then demanded to know what was going on.

"B---but sir, famous pop idol Clara Del Valle is right inside this door! She is shooting a soap opera! You know her, right?" said the nerdy corporal whose ass he just kicked. Chief rubbed his beard and shot the doorknob off with his derringer pistol. He proceeded to come in and grabbed Clara by the arm. "I don't care if you're some famous actress or just a slut who seduces my men. You are interfering with the operations of the Zeon military!" roared Boss Chief. He aimed his pistol at the young actress' head and loaded it. K-chik!
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:41 am

Music: "Bring on a War"

(suits the situation really well)

Clara shuddered with fear. This big, burly man just burst into her room, and threatened to kill her with a gun. She simply raised her hands up, while her assistants shivered on the ground with fright.

"What do you want? I'm just an actress taping for her soap opera..." she told the Zeon officer. Though Clara looked with brave eyes, inside her was a shaken soul afraid of her own death. "You know, if you kill me, the whole world, oh they will weep! And they'll come for you!" said Clara, attempting to intimidate the scary man.

Clara then grabbed the tip of the gun and wrestled Boss Chief for it. There was no way she was going to let herself die, not when she was at the peak of her career. She tried to pull the gun away from the officer. "You ugly brute!" she said, spitting in Boss Chief's eye.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:50 am

Hana Ban Ban Hotel, Clara's room...

The girl put up quite a fight, but Boss Chief was physically much stronger. He pulled the gun away from the hands of the teen actress and lifted it high where she cannot reach. Boss Chief then slapped her with his other hand, sending her flying across the room. He then looked around and saw the faces of the cameramen, makeup artists and other actors. He noticed a particularly good looking man at the corner, with wet pants (pissed out of fear) so Chief aimed his gun at the actor's head.

"Is that your leading man, Miss Del Valle? He's too cowardly, the fuck," said Boss Chief. He fired a single shot at the guy's head, between his eyes, killing him instantly. His brains splattered on the wall behind him. Before the crew could scream in fear, he fired another shot at the ceiling.

"Silence! This wouldn't have to happen if your "star" didn't try to take my gun away! Now, all of you, SHUT, UP!" said Boss Chief, scaring everyone in the room. He walked over to Clara and dragged her by the foot outside. The soldiers came in and tried to calm down the soap opera crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Masquerade   Chapter 1: Masquerade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Masquerade
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next