Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat

Go down 
+6
Azure3
KaraShiranui
Mnemosyne16
Gene
Rap Goblin
BOSS CHIEF
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:56 am

Again Sylvan was able to block the lash of the heat rod, until the shock came.

"ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sylvan bellowed out in agonizing pain, He coughed after the shock was gone.

"Ungh...You...I'll..." Sylvan's sight was blurring from the shock. "I can't..."

"Let me...take this guy...down...for them..."

The gundam slowly pulled out it's missile launcher and aimed at the Gouf. Sylvan pulled the trigger wearily.

Quote :
Missile Launcher
---Power: 2000 x 3 dice rolls
---EN: 16
---Range: 5
---Type: Missile

"C'mon! HIT!!!"

Quote :
Gundam's Remaining HP and EN:
HP: 5600/9600
EN: 24/90
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:56 am

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

#1 'Missile' :
 Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 ICON_MISSILE
#1 Result :
 Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 DICE_MISS

--------------------------------

#2 'Missile' :
#2 Result :
 Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 DICE_HIT

--------------------------------

#3 'Missile' :
#3 Result :
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 am

BOSS CHIEF's TURN # 3

BGM: "CORRIDOR OF DEATH

The Gouf blocked the Gundam's missile shot with its Shield. Boss Chief smiled . "That all you got?"

Gouf HP: 4360/9060

The Gouf advanced slowly towards Ensign Cruz and his Gundam. Each step of the Gouf shook the sun-beaten soil, kicking up huge quantities of dust as it went by. Inside, Boss Chief was laughing uncontrollably. "Ha ha ha ha! I may be having fun, but don't disappoint me, White Devil! I didn't come all the way here just to play with a 18-metre punching bag! Get up you butt-licker! I'll show you how a real ace does things! I'm going to kill you, and when I'm done, your buddies are next! This woman by the way," referring to Clara, "will bear my children as you watch on from the gates of hell!"

With a giant stomp, the Gouf's foot shattered the ground, cracking portions of the mountain as they summit began to crumble away. The ground was becoming highly unstable; any misstep could send all of them tumbling down Mataligahan to their doom. The Gouf raised its arms again and shot out the damned heat rod at the Gundam, hoping to finish the poor Flatlander once and for all.

Quote :
Heat Rod
---Power: 3200
---EN: 12
---Range: 3
---Type: Melee
---Additional Effect: Enemy loses 10 EN pts

En Left: 30/66
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 am

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Melee Attack' :
 Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 ICON_BEAM_MELEE
Result :
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:09 am

Matalinaghan peak

Using a tricycle stolen from a native, Katoma Mundara braved the relatively horizontal mountain and soon, reached the top. He saw the Gundam and the Gouf slugging it out. Driven mad by the heat, and urged only by desperation, Katoma took out his shotgun and began blasting bullets at the Gouf's feet.

"I'm here! Im here! The greatest Federation soldier of all time!" said Katoma. He had gone completely deranged. He picked up some stones and began to hurl them at the Zeke commander's suit.

(do it Chief, as I told you in PM)

warning to Azure3:

You cannot control NPCs other than that one (Shun Anata) you created. Should you use other characters/mobile suits they will be considered invalid. Therefore the 56th mobile suit team NPCs cannot participate in battles.

Also an advice: You can't call the Ensigns by their given names. You are only a sergeant, a rank below Warrant Officer and Ensign. Such acts are considered grave disrespect to your superior officers.

-MSL
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:03 am

Boss Chief was temporarily distracted by this minor disturbance. He looked at the ground and saw a very ugly man shooting his Gouf with a shotgun. "What the fuck!? There are more Feddies here!?" he wondered. Anger suddenly filled his veins, his earlier coolness dissipating in a vapor of fury. "You double-crossed me, you son of a bitch!" Boss Chief screamed at Sylvan. To show how pissed he was, Boss Chief stepped on Katoma Mundara, killing him under the foot of the Gouf. The Feddie was so smashed up he was flattened like a pancake, and was a bloody mess similar to roadkill.

He turned his attention again to the Gundam. Drawing out his heat saber, Boss Chief circled the white mobile suit cautiously. He radioed Rap, Tom and Aicelle privately and told them to crouch low and wait for the Feddies to walk into their trap.

(it's your turn Acruxis)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:05 am

Katoma's flattened body lay twitching on the ground, crushed by the Zeonic mobile suit's foot. His eyeballs have popped out of his broken skull, his fragmented bones sticking out of his skin. With one last dying breath he curses the Zeon, and sees himself ascending to the rank of General.

With Katoma finally dead, the 24th MS team is lessened by yet another man. Meanwhile, Paulver Osmond, a sergeant and a pilot of the GM Cannon, marches his way to the mountain, terrified of what has become to Ensign Slyvan Cruz. He knew that Goufs were vastly superior on land, and they were not easy targets. Eventually, Osmond crosses a thicket of trees, close to where Aicelle Quinn's Zaku II is hiding. But Osmond does not notice...

"Commander! Commander!" Osmond cried out for Cruz. He was near the mountain summit when his GM Cannon's foot got stuck among fallen logs.

Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:39 am

Location: Hidden among large baobab trees, midway through the mountain...

BGM: "Mobile Suit"

Warrant Officer Aicelle Quinn's heart was racing. She had no idea what's going on up there, but judging from the sound emitted, the Gouf and Boss Chief are still alive. Hidden behind the large leaves, Aicelle could make out the silhouette of a GM Cannon making its way to the summit. The enemy unit was close to her, but it seemed to be oblivious of her presence. Perhaps the Zaku's olive drab color scheme helped it blend well with the jungle.

It was now or never. If the Feddie Cannon reaches the top, Chief could be in a lot of trouble. With only seconds to decide, Aicelle grabs her necklace. It was a gift from her brother. She kissed it and wished herself luck. Pushing the trees aside, the Zaku burst into the clearing and charged towards the direction of the GM Cannon.

"This is Whiskey Delta. Engaging a cannon-type GM! Aesir Wolves respond!" Aicelle radioed Rap and Tom. lol!

Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 2471286_o

Quote :
MS-06J Zaku II (Ground Type)
HP: 8640/8640
EN: 60/60
Movement: 5

Quote :
Weapons: Click here to see weapons and other data

Cracker Grenade (GM Cannon / MSL)
---Power: 6000
---EN: 22
---Type: Shooting

Quote :
EN Left: 38/60

Aicelle tried to fire her machine gun, but it was jammed. Very Happy She threw the useless weapon aside and took out some mighty fine cracker grenades. These things pack quite a punch, and Aicelle hoped it would damage the GM Cannon well enough to finish it with her heat hawk. "I won't let you reach the peak, you bastard!" Aicelle bravely charged. She threw the mobile suit-caliber grenade near the GM and ducked to avoid the shockwave. The cracker exploded into multiple fragments, each of these fragments igniting as well. The blast was loud, creating a large dust cloud that filled the clearing. Rocks fell down from the sky. Aicelle's Zaku slowly got up to see if she had hit the GM... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:39 am

The member 'Mnemosyne16' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
 Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:56 am

At Mount Matalinaghan's Base

Tom heard the radio crackle and then Aicelle's voice came over the line:

"This is Whiskey Delta. Engaging a cannon-type GM! Aesir Wolves respond!"

Turning it on, he responded, "This is Vanguard, I am in position to keep any newcomers out of your battle zone. I will provide back-up if I can, but it is not looking good. The Ensign should be close enough."

Fortunately no other suits had appeared but if they did they would reap the righteous justice of Zeon that they have so far escaped. For their transgressions against the colonists whose ancestor's came from their own lands they will be punished. This he so swore.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 am

Osmond was trying to get his foot free when Aicelle's Zaku emerged from the forest. He panicked, tried to escape but the Zaku threw a grenade at him. Osmond lifted his shied but the cracker landed right below his feet, making defense practically useless. As the cracker blew up, the GM Cannon's legs went along with it, toppling him over. Subsequent miniature explosions damaged his GM further, mortally wounding him in a crushed and burning cockpit. Osmond's suit was engulfed in a large fire. He tried to get out but couldn't, for his waist was trapped. In a desperate effort, he fired a red flare signalling that he was down.

One last major explosion finished the GM Cannon off. Osmond, who had served as the 24th MS team's communications expert and navigator, had been killed. The GM Cannon went down in flames, reduced to nothing but mere charred metal.

GM Cannon
HP: 0
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 am

"Whiskey Delta to Vanguard, enemy has been confirmed to be down," Aicelle responded to Tom. She had just scored her first kill and she couldn't believe it. Though, it seemed like she was only lucky because the GM's foot was stuck. This was her first time... killing somebody. She'd never even gotten into a real firefight before, because all her training came from simulations. A tear rolled down her eye, for reasons she could never understand.

"I... I killed a man today..." said Aicelle. "I killed a person..." she murmured, looking at her hands. She can't believe it. "My God... forgive me!" She had her Zaku move to another location, leaving the wreck of Osmond's GM smoking in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:42 am

Trench, near the northern face of the mountain...

Rap heard that Warrant Officer Quinn killed a Feddie suit. "So, they're here after all. There's no way those cowardly Feddie shits would fakking allow an honorable duel!" Rap said. "This is Ghoul. Vanguard, Whisky Delta, continue surveillance of the area. Eliminate any Federation motherfakkers that may try to interrupt the Boss' duel..." he ordered the two subordinates.

The Z'Gok peeked out of its hole for a while. Its flat head made it less visible. It returned hiding again after spotting no fakking enemies. Rap then heard Aicelle on the intercom, mumbling like a little girl.

"Don't cry like a baby, Quinn! This is war, you have to kill or fakking be killed! Shape up! This is no place to cry over your enemies!" Having said that, Rap spat into his hands and rubbed his saliva over the Z'Gok's control sticks. "Get ready! Fakking Feddies are gonna come when they see that smoke!"
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:11 am

In an area of jungle some distance from the foot of the mountain.

Shun hid himself in the jungle that matches his GM(G) sniper colors to camouflage his position and his trap for the zekes.

Alright.....time to get things started. Shun begins to load and charge up his GM's sniper when all the sudden he sees an explosion that came from a mobile suit. What was that?! He quickly looked at his monitor only to see the signal of the GM cannon disappear.

No......Sgt. Osmond.... Shun clutches his chest ........ Soon, he griped his controls again. I'm sorry I wasn't able to support you Sgt. Osmond.....but....I won't let your death be in vain With his Gm's sniper charged and ready he looked for the mobile suit that killed Sgt. Osmond.

Where.....is that zeke bastard!?! searching even harder to no avail. The MS had left the area. Shun slammed his fist at the window shield of the GM's cockpit. DAMN!!!!!!! quickly recollecting himself, Shun quickly gathered his gear and moved to a different location within the jungles.
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:22 am

Graham and Kirkland’s MS slowly reentered the camp, with Graham trailing slightly behind the young Warrant Officer. Thinking on the situation, Graham sighed.

“Well, crisis averted I guess. Can’t say I don’t sympathize with the man though, barely stopped from going out with him myself. But, in this case all we can do is wait for Cruz to pull his little stunt.”

Finally reaching the camp, the two soldiers encountered Sergeant Anata, who was piloting the previously unassigned GM Sniper that the 56th had brought. His radio buzzed as Anata queried him

Quote :
I've just now noticed that you two are returning? Did something happen?

Graham hesitated for a second before responding. Even if he was technically under Anata’s command, this incident would look very bad on Kirkland’s record, especially given that they were in a state of war. His moment of consideration over, Graham responded.

“Nothing worth noting Sergeant, just checking for any Zekes near the perimeter. Regardless, everything aside from Ensign Cruz’ absence seems normal.”

A few minutes later, Graham observed a red flare entering the sky several kilometers from their position.

“And of course I manage to jinx us with that. Red, unfortunately means our commander has gone and bitten off more than he can chew. I knew this was a bad idea. Oh well, guess we get to play the cavalry on this one.”

Opening comms with Kirkland, Anata having already left the camp, Graham began coordinating a response.

“Kirkland, that red flare is a distress signal from Ensign Cruz. His instructions were to proceed to his aid if said flare was launched. Please find Osmond and follow me to the location that flare was launched from. Good hunting kid, looks like your get your revenge sooner than expected.”

Turning, Graham’s GM Cannon paused only to retrieve its beam rifle by its carry handle and then set off towards the flare at a slow pace so his teammates could catch up.

Last edited by RX-178 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speling fail)
Back to top Go down
http://generalbriggs@gmail.com
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 am

The shaken Warrant Officer made his way back to camp, with Ensign Mason following close behind, when Sgt. Anata noticed the two of them.

Quote :
I've just now noticed that you two are returning? Did something happen?

Ensign Mason responded.

RX-178 wrote:
“Nothing worth noting Sergeant, just checking for any Zekes near the perimeter. Regardless, everything aside from Ensign Cruz’ absence seems normal.”
Hearing that from the Ensign made Daniel feel even worse for potentially risking his life and the lives of his fellow soldiers. When they got back to camp, a red flare was seen hovering in the sky; Graham sent a transmission to Kirkland.

Quote :
“Kirkland, that red flare is a distress signal from Ensign Cruz. His instructions were to proceed to his aid if said flare was launched. Please find Osmond and follow me to the location that flare was launched from. Good hunting kid, looks like your get your revenge sooner than expected.”
"Yes sir!" Then the Ensign's GM Cannon picked up a beam rifle and headed out into the dense jungle to find the source of the flare. Daniel needed more firepower, so he exchanged his machine gun for a beam rifle that was laying in one of the 56th's transports. He then turned on his thrusters to catch up with Graham and went to find Osmond, where ever he was. ("Now, I'm ready.")
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Rap could hear something moving near him. He dared not peek for risk of getting detected. He continued hiding inside the trench, and waited for the fucking GM Cannon to tread closer.

"Ghoul to Whiskey Delta and Vanguard. A second mother-fakking GM Cannon is headin' my way. Over and out..." Rap said. He started a countdown that was an approximation of the GM's distance. Using his ears as a guide, Rap waited for the sound of the mobel suit's footsteps to grow louder. Soon the sun was blocked, indicated by a passing shadow.

"Gotcha!" said Rap. The Z'Gok suddenly came out of the hole and grabbed Graham's GM Cannon by the leg! "Lieutenant Guerrero we've been betrayed! I say, TERMINATE CLARA NOW!" Rap called out to Boss Chief.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Quote :
"Ha ha ha ha! I may be having fun, but don't disappoint me, White Devil! I didn't come all the way here just to play with a 18-metre punching bag! Get up you butt-licker! I'll show you how a real ace does things! I'm going to kill you, and when I'm done, your buddies are next! This woman by the way," referring to Clara, "will bear my children as you watch on from the gates of hell!"

Sylvan was barely controlling the Gundam anymore. when the Gouf swung it's heat Rod, the Gundam once again took the lash but this time pushed the it away before it emitted the electricity.

"Just my Luck huh...."

And then he saw katoma appear out of nowhere and shoot useless Shotgun shells on the Gouf's foot.

"That son of a-!"

Quote :
"You double-crossed me, you son of a bitch!"

"Wait I didn't! that Ensign was missing!! He acted on his own!"

And then SQUISH. Katoma got stepped on by the Gouf. Until what remained of the once alive Ensign was just a splatter of blood on the ground. The Gouf faced him with it's menacing weapon.

"I tell you...the truth...i didn't send anybody else..."

The Gundam pulled out it's Beam Saber slowly again.

"Boss Chief....Believe me..."

He sent the Gundam running towards the Gouf, slowly this time, the Gundam swung it's beam saber horizontally, but Sylvan wasn't with this attack. In fact he was disturbed now, worried for the hostage.

Quote :
Beam Saber
---Power: 3700
---EN: 10
---Range: 1

Quote :
Gundam Remaining HP and EN:
HP: 5600/9600
EN: 14/90
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:39 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Melee Attack' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:47 pm

The moment Sylvan missed his attack, he heard someone call out to him from the Mountain Summit.

That voice....Paulver Osmond?!

His Gundam's lens zoomed in on the Mountain Summit.

"OSMOND?! What're you-?! What're you doing here?! Fall back! I thought i gave you orders to stay in base!! Osmond fall bac-" The speakers from the Gundam Blared.

Before Sylvan could finish his order a grenade fell on the foot of Osmond's GM.

"Osmond! Run!!!"

But it was too late, Osmond's GM was caught in the violent explosion. As it fired a red flare that went high in the sky. A Tear fell down from Sylvan's cheek.

"OSSSMOOOONNNNDDD!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

BOSS CHIEF suavely dodged the beam saber swing, obviously the Gundam pilot wasn't in a correct state of mind. Being a master of battles, Boss Chief correctly guessed that Sylvan's attack was a half-assed one. "Fool!" said Boss Chief, as his Gouf strafed and pushed the Gundam's chest as if toying with it. The Gouf then leapt maginificently in the air, looking at Sylvan from below.

"Apologizing for your subordinates's actions!? I'm the fucking enemy, dammit!" he addressed Sylvan's words.

He fired the heat rod once more, this time laced with more electric particles. Judging from the Gundam's slow actions, and the not-so-bright camera glow on its sensors, he knows it's almost out of energy. "For you, Guadalupe and Carmen!" he said, in reference to his wife and daughter respectively. The heat rod closed in on the Gundam's neck...

Quote :
Heat Rod
---Power: 3200
---EN: 12
---Additional Effect: Enemy loses 10 EN pts

En Left: 18/66
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Melee Attack' :
Result :
 Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:08 pm

The Gouf's electric tentacle wrapped around the Gundam's neck, and shocked it like crazy. Displaying an incredible power, the heat rod was able to lift the Gundam in the air by the neck and continued applying more electricity to it.

"See that! That's the kind of pain you come across when you fight against the legendary Boss Chief!" he taunted his enemy. "Now! Suffer! Scream! Vanish!" he added. But he felt something was not right. This sucked, it wasn't a complete victory. The Gundam simply could not stand up to a well-tuned Gouf.

Boss Chief, in a surprising act of mercy, released the Gundam, but not before destroying most of its power supply. "What an inappropriate end to our duel. I won, by incapacitating your suit. Here's the woman, take her. And leave the Philippines at once." he reluctantly said.

Boss Chief released Clara's bombs and untied her from the flagpole. He placed the girl on the ground, and walked away. "Do you honor my request to leave this country?" he asked Sylvan.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Quote :
"Apologizing for your subordinates's actions!? I'm the fucking enemy, dammit!"

"I don't apologize for you...I apologize...so that you know...i honored your duel...so that...you won't kill Clara....and my men...." Sylvan said wearily and weakly.

He was weak from the duel and mentally stressed from seeing the bodies, that fell from the sky, Clara's state as she was tied in the flagpole, and His comrade-friend Paulver Osmond dying before him.

"You have some zaku's with you too...you killed Osmond..."

The heat rod went through the Gundam, Sylvan didn't even block it anymore. He just bellowed out in pain

Quote :
"Now! Suffer! Scream! Vanish!"

"ANGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Gundam fell to it's knees, After being lifted in air by the Gouf's Heat Rod as Sylvan panted inside the cockpit. His head blurry, he couldn't think straight nor understand the Chief's words. He couldn't even see the controls anymore.

What is he saying...? What is he doing to Clara? will he kill her? Wait...Boss...Don't do it...

Quote :
Gundam Remaining HP and EN:
HP: 2400/9600
EN: 4/96

He unwittingly pressed the button for the cockpit hatch to open, as he dropped by rolling over. He felt that he could rest on the ground, his breathing was rugged as he crawled to the where Chief and Clara was.

"W-wait!...Lieutenant Guerrero!" His eyes were closing.

Fuck...not now...fuck it...

"Boss chief...I told you to-! Don't..kill...her..."

He heard Boss Chief mutter a few words as his back was turned to him

What did he say...?

Then Sylvan passed out as he was on the ground.

Last edited by Acruxis on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Boss Chief beat me into posting first x.x)
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Without a pilot, the Gundam was a sitting duck. Boss Chief finally completed his revenge by decapitating the mobile suit with a swift strike from the heat saber. He picked up the Gundam's head and kicked the headless mobile suit down the mountain, where it will meet its fate.

Boss Chief's Gouf walked away from the battlefield, leaving Clara and Sylvan together. He had only wanted a nice fight, and though it was given to him, Sylvan wasn't able to fight on like Chief wanted to. In his eyes, Sylvan was only a boy, not yet a man.

"Aesir Wolves let's head home! This White Devil was a pussy..." he said. The Gaw passed over the summit. Boss Chief fired the uncharged heat hawk and latched on to one of the Gaw's landing gears, taking off to the sky with the carrier.

"Meet me by the lake, Tom, Aicelle, Rap. Fall back now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat    Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Cost of Defeat
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next