Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART A: "A Reason To Play"

Go down 
+11
dovenwolf
bOZZ
vangran
ZeroRequiem
AngelfromAbove
Gene
Mr. Dice
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:10 am

Javier's car, at the parking lot...

Javier's plans were slowly materializing. He gazed at Risa's legs, and then up to her bust, then to her lovely lips. He looked her in the eye and touched her chin. "There's no need to be nervous. We're now friends, aren't we? So please, ease up. Don't be tense, and everything will be all right..." he told her, trying to erase her tension. He started the car and drove out into the streets. As they were driving, he executed phase 2 of his plan.

"Oh, man. I forgot the rest of my money in the hotel where I'm staying. Don't worry, it's not too far from here. Could you come with me so I can get the money. I'm almost out of cash, and this isn't enough to buy pizza for everyone..."
he said to her.

Javier texted Pizza Hut and ordered them to bring a box to his hotel room. Of course, he did this without Risa knowing. All the time he was driving, he pretended that he needed to go back. He wanted to take Risa to his room.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:36 am

Risa felt uneasy. She couldn't relax in her seat, for some reason. She couldn't even look at Javier in the eyes. He's taking her to a hotel, his hotel to be exact. Though she is innocent and naive with regards to sex or other similar stuff, she somehow feels that Javier had other plans. But she gave him the benefit of a doubt. Javier certainly did not look like a pervert, in fact he was nice. Then again, Risa could be wrong. She kept quiet as Javier drove off to the hotel.

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 Risacar
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 am

The hotel wasn't really far off from the site. Javier parked the car, led Risa out of the vehicle and into the hotel. The hotel was grand, absolutely magnificent. Only the most affluent people could afford it, and Javier was one of them. At least his family was.

Javier took Risa to the elevator, and pressed 22. That's the floor where is room is. He gazed at the cute little young lady, and embraced her as the elevator ascended to its destination. He loved the way her soft breasts felt on his tummy as he hugged her. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Thank you Miss Tachibana. I don't have many friends in Japan. For that, I'm going to make you happy today. In fact, I have a surprise waiting for you in my room."

Javier felt so excited. He showed her his room after the elevator stopped at the 22nd. He led her inside and locked the door. The room was dark, but there was a bit of dim light coming from the window. On a desk near the window was a collection of Javier's most prized Gunplas. "You like Gundam don't you? I like Gundam too. But there is something I like even more..." Javier said. He sat on the bed, and called Risa to lay down with him. "I like seeing panties... care to show me yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 am

STINGER wrote:
"You like Gundam don't you? I like Gundam too. But there is something I like even more..." Javier said. He sat on the bed, and called Risa to lay down with him. "I like seeing panties... care to show me yours?"

Risa stepped back. She didn't expect this kind of question from Javier. "Uh, ummm... p-ppa...panties? My panties? B..but... my mother told me never to show them to anyone... it's not right..." she said, blinking apprehensively. She looked around the room. The door was locked. She was very embarrassed. Then she stepped forward again.

"But you're my... friend. And you said you are going to help the club right? So I guess, it would be okay to let you look..." Innocently Risa lifted up her skirt in front of Javier, exposing white and pink striped underwear. She didn't know what she was doing and why Javier needed to see her underwear.

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 Gpbx
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:54 am

Tokyo Cup, Odaiba
Back to the event...

The Lacus cosplayer returned to the stage. While the two mobile suits are in the setup phase, she sang an intermission. This left the crowd confused whether she was cosplaying Meer or Lacus.

Shizukana Yoru Ni CE 73 (Meer Version)

@ Bozz / Kisu Inu:
Natsume was glad to hear Kisu's side. However, from a more realistic approach, the Puss Gundam's only chance is to use its Pussycat Eyes at the Tallgeese. The Tallgeese was far more powerful, with more EN, HP and better ranged weapons.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 am

As many had been captivated by the singing of the Lacus/Meer lookalike so had the young Luciano Grayson. Thankfully whilst his family's company may be very famous in the Western world - and as result many knew who he was and how he looked - the Eastern world was a place where he would only be recognized by tourists. Here he was just another person in a crowd which had both it's advantages and it's disadvantages.

One of the disadvantages being he got pushed around quite a bit as parts of the crowd got really hyper and energized due to singing of Shizukana Yoru Ni ~CE 73 Version~, as sung by the real Meer Campbell in Gundam Seed Destiny. He kept his shades on as he walked through the crowd knowing they would help camouflage his appearance a little from any tourists or Westerns in the crowd, those that knew of him of course. He was just getting steady when he was pushed hard into another person, thankfully he didn't trip.

Standing up Luciano noticed the backpack on this person's back, his eyes always keen no matter where he was, "S-Sorry, I hope I didn't break anything", he grinned sheepishly as he was pushed again though thankfully he kept standing and immobile this time.

(Heads up Edgar! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Astray_Master_Edgar
MSL Member
MSL Member
Astray_Master_Edgar

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:37 am

Nehemiah felt someone get pushed into his back, and he turned around seeing a boy that looked to be about a year older than him.

Quote :
"S-Sorry, I hope I didn't break anything"

Nehemiah opened up his bag, and checked inside to see if there had been anything breakable in his bag, and sighed in relief. "Nope, you didn't, some of my books just got thrown around is all," He said, smiling as he extended his hand out to the newcomer. "Name's Nehemiah. Nehemiah Esterland," he said, waiting to see if the boy would except the hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 am

Quote :
"Name's Nehemiah. Nehemiah Esterland,"

Luciano smile at the boy's reply thankfully he hadn't broken anything vulnerable - not that he couldn't afford to pay for it. He shook the boy's hand "Luciano, Luciano Grayson is my name". He noticed that the crowd were still well on their way to singing along in perfect timing with the pseudo-Lacus on the stage. He looked back to Nehemiah, "So you fan of Gunpla Battling or do you take part as well?". After all anyone here HAD to be a fan of Gunpla Battling or either just a really big Gundam fan he guessed.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:39 am

Charles having ditched the cosplay after the event from earlier and put it in his duffle bag with his gunpla and tools was now walking around the floor. In his normal attire (cargo pants, store shirt, golf hat and chuck taylors) The main action of the battle not truly taking place yet. He looked around for familiar faces when finally he saw a couple.

He walked over to them and couldnt help but butt into their convo, "Hey Natsume her Kisu having a good time? Enjoying the battles?"
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:46 am

Just as the fight was about to begin, they suddenly entered an intermission. Kenji was very dissapointed by this only to hear the announcer start to sing, which he didn't care for that. ("Are you kidding me?! Why haven't they started the battle yet?!") He just quietly groaned for the time being.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Quote :
Charles said"Hey Natsume her Kisu having a good time? Enjoying the battles?"

"I'm good, I hope this battle is as good as the rest were. We were just discussing who we favored in this fight. So who do you think will win?" Kisu asked his friend as he approached them. "Glad you convinced me to come to event man. Tho I am glad I didn't take your advice and dress as Johnny Ridden. I am quite happy being the odd dog I am. So where Is Nehemiah last I saw he was with you?" Kisu said to Charlie with a laugh

Turning back to Natsume he continued the enjoyable conversation "So I've done a few high grade models, Been thinking about trying my hand at a master grade model Any suggestions Miss Natsume. Because I've been considering Crossbone Gundam Full Cloth "Skull Heart" That thing looks Awesome and I would love to try my hand at it.""
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Charles looked around surprised and laughs as nehemiah was nowhere to be seen, "See that is why he needs to speak up more. I didn't even know he wasn't following me. As for the fight I am thinking it will probably turn out in favor of Tallgeese. If he uses the right tactics" He then sighs hearing him mention master grades, which forces him to think about how he cannot use them in battles yet. Especially painful because he has the perfect suit in mind.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Natsume bobbed her head merrily, oblivious to the other two guys talking to her. She liked this song. so much that she shut down all unwanted noise in her head except for that. She took Kisu by the hand and began dancing to the beat. The crowd people clapped at Natsume and danced along with her when the chorus was sang.

hoshi no furu basho de
anata ga waratte irukoto wo
itsumo negatteta
ima tookutemo
mata aeru yo ne!

itsu kara hohoemi wa konna ni hakanakute
hitotsu no machigaide kowarete shimau kara
taisetsuna mono dake wo hikari ni kaete
tooi sora koete yuku tsuyosade!

The Lacus cosplayer asked everyone "Is everyone having a good time!?" An RX-78 mascot came up the stage and did some breakdancing. The audience were stunned by the dancing mascot. "I LOVE GUNPLA AND GUNDAM FOREVER!!!" a fan shouted!
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Gunpla Event, Tokyo Cup
Stadium...

Before the song was able to finish, it stopped. Rap, wearing only jeans, and a Mr. Bushido mask climbed up the stage with a microphone. He raised his hand, and the music changed. He began to rock out moves that was reminiscent of Mick Jagger.

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 Bushidojagger

MOVES LIKE JAGGER

"Fhakhakhak! I love this goddamn event! Hakhakhakhak!" he said. The song "Moves like Jagger" played across the stadium. He strutted and paraded around the Lacus Cospalyer while singing "Moves like Jagger". He did his best Maroon 5 impersonation still wearing the Mr. Bushido mask. Some people actually thought it was Adam Levine in a Gunpla show. His voice was so convincing it rocked.

Rap slid to the other side of the stage. He took out Super Asia candy from his pocket and distributed it to the crowd. Then he returned to the Lacus Cosplayer still on the stage and danced around her. "Hakhakhak! Moves like fakking Jagger!"
Back to top Go down
Astray_Master_Edgar
MSL Member
MSL Member
Astray_Master_Edgar

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:52 pm

"Heh, I take part in them of course," he said smirking slightly. "Not much for just wanting to sit back and watch the battles, I would much rather be taking part in them," he added, looking up to stage when he heard the song stop. He saw the man get on the stage, and he raised an eyebrow. He shook his head, and said, "The nerve of some people." But as he said this, he couldn't help but laugha little.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Charles huffs seeing the mascot breakdancing and natsume and kisu danving beside him as well, "If you can't beat them join 'em". All of a sudden the song changed and Charles couldn't help but smile, "Now this is a song I can dance to" he tosses his hat on the floor in front of him and begins to breakdance, being careful not to get in Natsume and Kisu's way.

Charles grinned wide as people actually threw change into his hat. He hadn't intended for people to do that, he just had to take it off so it didnt mess with is break dancing. He thought about saying something, but figured it was their money and he doubted they wanted hhim to stop dancing.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm

A guard came up and seized Rap, pulling him down the stage. Another one came and locked Rap in handcuffs. He was dragged all the way to a police vehicle and put there until the show was over.

Despite that, the Lacus cosplayer was intrigued by Rap's swagger. The fact that his face was hidden by a Bushido mask added mystery to the whole scandal. The DJ tried to switch the music but in panic he broke the device, causing Move Like Jagger to play on loop. He finally decided to unplug the device and let the match continue without music. Fortunately another DJ came and played his own brand of tunes to raise the fighting spirit of the finalists.

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 Announcer

BGM (Just click play and listen LOL)

An announcer looking similar to the one in G Gundam took over the stage. "Alrighty then let's start the match! Gunpla Battle, Tokyo Cup Finals! READY... GO!!!"

LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:46 pm

BLUE PLAYER PHASE
Mikoto Aizawa (Puss Gundam)

Mikoto was laughing so hard at Rap that she almost failed to hear the announcer's go signal. Fortunately, the HUD displayed the "GO" sign, and that's when Mikoto realized that the match had already started.

HP: 14000/14000
EN: 140/140
Move: 7

Puss Gundam can move seven spaces. In the virtual world, that's like moving through 700 meters or so. The cat used its speed to breeze through the 3d buildings, shattering glass as it sped by. The Puss used its rocket thrusters to leap past small houses, running towards the Tallgeese at high speed.

Quote :
Puss Gundam moves 7 spaces from J-19 to J-12

Only to find out that the Tallgeese was still out of range. Mikoto had the mobile cat hide behind a medium-sized infrastructure, waiting for the Tallgeese to fly over her. Once it was within range, she plans to pounce on it and take it to the ground.

(Your turn Otsdarva)
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:38 pm

RED PLAYER PHASE
Tallgeese NT-D Colour
Teppei Hoshi, alias Otsdarva

Moving to intercept the strange cat Gundam, the Tallgeese flew forward. Teppei smiled as the cat seemed to be letting itself right into his sights. "Ah, I see the irony of this. Despite you playing as a protagonist, you will realize that you will never win against the Tallgeese. It's a machine designed specifically for duels. And you will find that out, soon enough!" Teppei radioed Mikoto.

Like lightning the Tallgeese ripped through the clouds. Teppei got his lock on the Puss Gundam, tracking it down as the cat raced across the buildings like a gymnast. Then, something unexpected happened. The Puss Gundam disappeared like a ninja behind a building.

"Don't play tricks with me Angel From Above. That's for elementary kids. Now show yourself! Don't delay the inevitable!" he taunted Mikoto. He fired a dobergun shot at the building where he suspects the Puss Gundam is hiding.

Quote :
Tallgeese flies to position: J-8

Dobergun (Target: PUSS GUNDAM @ J-12
--Power: 4700
--EN: 32
--MP: 0
--Range: 3-5
--Type: Shooting

Quote :
Remaining EN: 138/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:38 pm

The member 'Otsdarva' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 Shooting
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 am

It was a lucky moment for Mikoto. She hid the Puss Gundam so well, the Tallgeese probably didn't see her. That did not stop him from firing at the building she was hiding in though. The Tallgeese's gun destroyed the building, sending the Puss Gundam sailing across the street. The Puss Gundam however, landed on its feet, crushing some parked cars in the process.

"You didn't aim well, Otsdarva! Now, it's my turn!" she countered. The robotic cat's whiskers twitched. Tallgeese was within striking range.

BLUE PLAYER PHASE
Mikoto Aizawa (Puss Gundam)

Quote :
Puss Gundam moves from J-12 to J-9

Mikoto pulled the lever in front of her. The Puss Gundam grabbed its beam rapier by the mouth and shifted to a quadruped posture. It crouched, and then sprang forward. Running like a cheetah the cat mobile suit shook the ground as it thundered down the street. With a mighty kick from its hind legs, it jumped into the air at the Tallgeese.

"Eat this! Strike... Laser.. Claws!" Mikoto called out her attack despite it not being named as such. The audience rolled in laughter at the Zoids reference.

Quote :
Attacking Tallgeese @ J-8
Quote :
Cat Claws
--Power: 2600 x 2 dice rolls
--EN: 20
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Normal Melee

EN: 120/140

Last edited by AngelfromAbove on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 am

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Normal Melee' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 Melee
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 DICE_MISS PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 am

Kisu had been enjoying the music and dancing with Natsume when a cosplayer had hijacked the stage and the music. He had laughed merrily at his friend's dancing, but soon the Cosplayer was and the match commenced. "Well Miss Natsume that was a different ending to that song then my bird Crimson usually sings....I don't think I will be teaching him this version tho" Kisu said with a laugh then quieted with the rest of the crowd as the duel began.
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 am

RED PLAYER PHASE # 2
Tallgeese NT-D Colour
Teppei Hoshi, alias Otsdarva

The Tallgeese nonchalantly dodged the feline Gundam's paws. Teppei pulled away from the cat and contacted her again. "Calling out attacks won't make you a better pilot. Look at the way you've made that suit. It's not befitting to be called a Meister. That's just shoddy, a custom does not mean it's more powerful. You need to take up Gunpla 101, little girl!" The Tallgeese grabbed its beam saber from its shield and flew downwards to Mikoto. Before the Puss Gundam could land on the ground the Tallgeese made sure her landing won't be so nice.

"I got you! Angel! Your legend dies today!" said Otsdarva!

Quote :
(Target: PUSS GUNDAM @ J-9)
Beam Saber
--Power: 3700
--EN: 20
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

Quote :
Remaining EN: 118/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 am

The member 'Otsdarva' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Melee' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 BeamMelee
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART A: "A Reason To Play"
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next