Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART A: "A Reason To Play"

Go down 
+11
dovenwolf
bOZZ
vangran
ZeroRequiem
AngelfromAbove
Gene
Mr. Dice
STINGER
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:48 am

Quote :
USED IRON WALL
NO DAMAGE HAHAHAHAHAH!

RED PLAYER PHASE
Tallgeese NT-D Colour
Teppei Hoshi, alias Otsdarva

"Give it up Angel! You know if we both fall we both get KO'd the Title becomes vacant! Just accept your fate! You didn't prepare for this match!" he grumbled, trying to shake the Puss Gundam off. Just when the Puss Gundam was about to sink its sword into the Tallgeese, Teppei activated his Iron Wall. A barrier appeared, separating the two combatants from each other. Tallgeese thrusted upwards, away from Mikoto's deadly rapier.

"Stay still and let me finish you off!! For once just accept that I have bested you!" said Teppei. The Tallgeese dived like a falcon, readying his beam saber for a final strike.

Quote :
Beam Saber(Target: PUSS GUNDAM @ J-9)
--Power: 3700
--EN: 20
--MP: 0
--Range: 1-1
--Type: Beam Melee

Remaining EN: 67/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:48 am

The member 'Otsdarva' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Melee' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 BeamMelee
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:58 am

Quote :

3700 DMG taken
HP LEFT: 2350/14000

BLUE TEAM PHASE
Mikoto (Puss Gundam)

Mikoto allowed the Tallgeese to sever the Puss Gundam's left leg. If she gets hit again, she is going down. She placed her faith in her final strike, it was risky but it could be well worth it. Now one leg lighter, Mikoto pushed her engines to the max. Puss Gundam wasn't capable of flight but somehow the thrusters made it able to keep up with Tallgeese for a while.

The Puss Gundam ejected its boot, revealing sharp claws on its hind paws. Once Teppei's suit was close enough, the Puss Gundam dropped its beam rapier and used its remaining arm and leg to slash at Teppei, perhaps her final attempt at defeating him. "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!!!!!" Mikoto's voice echoed across the stadium.

Quote :
( target Tallgeese at J-8 )
Cat Claws
--Power: 2600 x 2 dice rolls
--Type: Normal Melee

Quote :
EN: 24/140
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:58 am

The member 'AngelfromAbove' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Normal Melee' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 Melee
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 DICE_CRIT PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:17 am

Quote :
2600 x 2 x CRIT = 10400
Total Damage Computed to 10400
Used Shield (0/3)
Damage reduced to 5200
HP: 2300/15000

RED PLAYER PHASE
Tallgeese NT-D Colour
Teppei Hoshi, alias Otsdarva

The battle was drawing to a conclusion. It was one hell of a fight. Both combatants have exhausted their shields and most of their cards. Teppei didn't expect Mikoto to be this good. Perhaps she deserved to be his worthy rival. The Puss Gundam's claws tore the tallgeese's left arm as well, including the shield. Teppei watched the lifeless arm plummet into the buildings below. He swallowed his saliva, feeling fear for the first time. This was the first time he was forced to exhaust ALL three cards in a fight.

Tallgeese grabbed the Puss Gundam's tail. Teppei prepared his beam saber for the final blow. Both of them were at around 2300 HP. One decisive blow can end the battle from either of them. The question is, who will strike first.

"I won't lose to you Mikoto Aizawa! No way! I came this far to obtain the title! You won't snatch it from me!!!" he said. The Tallgeese's beam saber increased its intensity as it rushed forward, about to collide with the Puss Gundam's cockpit area....

Quote :
Beam Saber(Target: PUSS GUNDAM @ J-9)
--Power: 3700
--Type: Beam Melee

Remaining EN: 47/170
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:17 am

The member 'Otsdarva' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Beam Melee' :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 BeamMelee
Result :
PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
Astray_Master_Edgar
MSL Member
MSL Member
Astray_Master_Edgar

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 am

(@Albion)

Quote :
"I doubt I'd ever be that famous at Gunpla Battling..."

Nehemiah laughed a little, and said, "Most people aren't able to be that famous... But hey, it's still fun to do it right?" he said, nodding to Luciano. "It's more important to make it fun, than to worry about the fame," he added, putting both hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:33 am

PUSS GUNDAM HP: 0/14000

"GAME OVER!!! YOU LOSE" said the CPU display.

Mikoto's fight was over. The last thing she saw was the Tallgeese's beam saber flying towards her. Her screen showed her Puss Gundam in third-person view, getting impaled by the beam sword, before exploding in mid air. The simulator opened, letting off pent-up steam from within. Out came Mikoto, she didn't look too happy. She waited for Teppei to open his simulator, because she was going to congratulate him personally.

In her hand was the Puss Gundam. She looked at her beloved kit. Reminiscing all the good times they had together. She kissed it, and then held it close to her chest. The Mikoto Aizawa fans' club stampeded up the stage, and carried her up high. "CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!" cried the fan club members. But Mikoto got off and grabbed a microphone.

"I lost the match. And I admit it. But I am not one bit ashamed to be called a Gunpla Battler! For in my heart, even if I lose, my feelings towards Gunpla and Gundam in general, will never change! And I want to thank my Puss Gundam and all of you Gunpla enthusiasts! You are the reason I am standing in this stage right now. To duel with a true Gunpla Meister like Otsdarva is a great honor. He deserves the victory. Thank you!" Mikoto spoke in front of the crowd. She went down the stage, headed for the locker room.

With a content smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:40 am

Natsume had witnessed the best battle of her entire life. A Gunpla Battle not only between two Gunpla Meisters, but the top ones to be exact. She stood there like a zombie, jaws dropped in shock. She really thought that the Puss Gundam would take the cake. But the Tallgeese fought valiantly, dominating like a lightning bruiser for most of the match. Otsdarva's hard work seemed to have paid off.

"Wow I can't believe how awesome this duel was!! " she shook Kisu Inu violently, grabbing his shirt. "Whoopz, sorry, my emotions got the better of me. Wow! Dad won't believe it till he sees the replay on TV!" he told Charlie and Kisu. "Let's get both their autographs! Quick!"
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 am

Charles picked up his hat and counted the change thrown in it from his pre battle dancing. Not having picked it up yet since he was too focused on the battle, making mental and physical notes of what he saw.

After adding it up he grins, "Heh looks like sodas are on me if you want them, and I am surprised your old man wasn't here Natsume. It is a perfect place to spread the word to the maybe 1 person who doesn't know about your cafe." He then accompanies them to the stage, not getting any autographs himself though
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:06 am

Kenji was awed by the intense battle that had taken place here today. He couldn't stop smiling from all the excitement. He cheered as loudly as he could for the Tallgeese pilot. It was so intense that hardly anyone talked the whole fight. Everyone was at the edge of their seats (so to speak). ("Now I'm really syched! I can't wait to get started!") He waited for the awards ceromony to start. While he waited, he took out the piece of candy that had been handed out to everyone by the deranged cosplayer that was on stage before the fight started and looked at it closely. ("Super Asia Candy? I wonder what that's about?") He was a bit curious about the candy in question, since he's never seen it in any of the stores he's been to. It read that it was for men 40 or older to "satify your woman". He felt a shiver run down his spine and decided to throw it away in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:27 am

Kisu Smiled that fight had been intense. he was Excited by the idea of meeting these two great battlers, tho he was disappointed that the Puss gundam lost.. After that last battle there was no doubt in his mind he wanted to try his hand at battles. As he walked he saw a kiosk offering digital copies of the tournaments battles. According to the Salesman you could adjust the view between the view that had been on the main screen and even the view from the battlers cockpits. Quickly he bought three copies and grabbed two order forms for bulk orders of the dvd.

Returning to Natsume and Charlie he handed them each a usb card containing the videos and the order forms. "Here are some souvenirs as well as some order forms for the shops. I bet they will be sellers for a few weeks." Kisu said as he waited to meet the two Meisters.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 am

Journalists and other paparazzi people swarmed outside Mikoto's locker room. She had just put on a fresh change of clothes. When she went out, she was greeted by camera flashes. She tried to cover her eyes, strained from facing the 3d panoramic cockpit for quite some time. Left and right, people threw her questions and comments.

"How does it feel to fight in the finals!?"

"You got us hanging on to our seats!"

"Mikoto-san you looked so hawt sitting inside the simulator!"

"Marry me Miss Mikoto!"

"Hey its the Angel herself!" yelled a photographer. He fought his way across the mass of media-men until he reached Mikoto. "This is for Newtype Magazine! Smile Mikoto please!" he begged. Mikoto struck her signature cutesy pose and it got the boys sighing.

PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 210956-ama_haruka_large

"She's a superstar..." sighed the photographer. Mikoto quickly corrected him on that. "No I'm not. I'm a Gunpla Builder! I love you all! Thank you, thank you!" she waved, heading for the cafeteria. The security then barred the media folks from following Mikoto, leaving her free to walk alone to the cafeteria unhindered.
Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:26 am

Quote :
"Most people aren't able to be that famous... But hey, it's still fun to do it right?" he said, nodding to Luciano. "It's more important to make it fun, than to worry about the fame," he added, putting both hands behind his head.

Luciano considered the words from Nehemiah, he's got a point Luc, the young Grayson mentally scolded himself. Thinking with the mentality that all Gunpla Battling was about was fame, popularity and money would be something that his father would think of. Whilst he didn't hate his father he didn't like the idea of becoming exactly like him, "You have a point there.".

As quickly as it had begun the match was over. Whilst some may call it short none could argue that it wasn't the least bit as awesome as many thought it would be. He admired the modesty of the defeated Gunpla pilot and knew he should take a similar stance to his own battles. He smiled at Nehemiah "Well, that was certainly an eye-opening experience!", he laughed making reference to the Puss Gundam's ultimate move.
Back to top Go down
Astray_Master_Edgar
MSL Member
MSL Member
Astray_Master_Edgar

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:38 am

Nehemiah closed his eyes, and smiled as the match drew to a close.

Quote :
"Well, that was certainly an eye-opening experience!"

His smile grew a little bigger as he heard this, and nodded. "It certainly was a great battle," he said, watching the reporters crows around Mikoto. "It's always good to see battles like that, always manages to makemy day," he added, looking over to Luciano.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Watching Mikoto walk off after losing, Jeremy felt a great deal of respect for her. She didn't give right to the end and fought like a rat in a corner. He knew she was a tough cookie before but now he knew he wouldn't fight her again until he was completely confident in his abilities as a gunpla battler. With a sigh he walked off only to be greeted by a stand selling Super Asia candies. Remembering a story about a previous tourney where someone using a G-Fighter suit had one and it ripped through the suit showing his piece to the crowd which happened to have many gay men in it and quickly walked in the opposite direction.

Having his Stark Jegan, he knew he wasn't a match for a regular Gundam with its greater arrays of weapons and stronger attacks, but that didn't mean he hadn't taken them down before. Granted it had been a while since he fought anyone, going on three months now, so he was probably rusty. He hoped he would get the chance to fight someone soon. He needed to see what he needed to work on.

Deciding to get a quick bite before heading home he walked off to the cafe. Walking inside he walked up to the counter and ordered a BLT sandwich and an espresso. He didn't know when it happened, as he used to hate the taste, but he had become addicted to the drink and now it was almost the only thing he drank besides water and the occasional soda.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:22 pm

As he was jostled around in the crowd he lost sight of Natsume and Charles. As he tried to find them he was jostled around by the crowd and when he got out of the stampede he found himself in the cafeteria.

Looking around he was surprised to see the pilot of the Puss gundam sitting there relaxing after the fight. Walking up to her Kisu asked "Um Pardon me but I was wondering if i could get your autograph I was very impressed by that final match. Makes me want to be a gunpla battler myself." as he spoke he readjusted his sunglasses. Looking down at the girl he was impressed she made it to the level of meister he had heard it was a distinct honor.
Back to top Go down
AngelfromAbove
MSL Member
MSL Member
AngelfromAbove

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:32 pm

ZeroRequiem wrote:
"So thats gunpla huh hard to believe that one move could mean victory." Alex whistled as he watched the final result on the screen of his phone someone had sent the message to him since he hadnt been ablt to see the event himself. "Nice match miss trust me all eyes were on you and that rather unique gundam." Alex replied smiling as he took a seat in the open chair next to her and hoping that the girl would at least give him her name.

"Hi there..." Mikoto greeted Alex. She saw that he chose to sit next to her. Mikoto glanced at him for a second, then resumed her work. She disassembled the Puss Gundam, then reattached it. "Something's wrong with the mobility of the Puss Gundam... must be the excessive paint I applied..."

The Meister opened her bag and took out a cotton swab and some thinner. With a keen eye and a steady hand, Mikoto removed the paint on the polycap joints. In a few seconds, all the joints were paint free. Mikoto rotated the Puss Gundam's limbs and found out how much more articulated they've become.

"Sigh, sometimes, less is more..." she regretfully said. "The paint cost me the match... Grrrr!" Mikoto clawed the table like a wild cat, leaving deep scratch marks on it. "I'm sorry, hehehehe! Didn't mean to... I mean..." she told Alex, wiping off the scratches with a tissue to no avail. She noticed another person beside her. It was Kisu.

And he said "Um Pardon me but I was wondering if i could get your autograph I was very impressed by that final match. Makes me want to be a gunpla battler myself."

Mikoto pouted. "Okay!" She put her finger in a bottle of orange Tamiya paint and dabbed it on a sheet of paper. She then handed it to Kisu. "That's my signature right there!" she winked at him. "If you want to be a Meister, you have to get your own reason to fight. There's more to Gunpla than just fighting. It's... in the way you put kits together. From the sprues to painting, each kit must be imbued by love and passion for art. See? Just like how I made Puss? Even if we lost, in my heart Puss is still a winner! That's how you become a Meister!" she advised.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:49 pm

After getting his sandwich and coffee, Jeremy turned around and was faced with the runner-up herself, Mikoto, and she was talking with some guy. He was surprised, but shrugged his shoulders and went to sit at a table where he had put his bad down. Opening it up, he took out his Stark Jegan and put it on the table and started going over it, checking for any problems it might have, tightening and loosening where necessary. He might not battle often, but he kept a tight ship. Coincidentally, the table he had chosen was right across from Mikoto's.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Looking at the piece of paper he laughed and said "thank you very much" then as he looked at mikoto he suddenly smiled and said "Um if it is not to much trouble could I get another one for a friend we were together but we seem to have been separated in the post battle celebration and She would be disappointed to not get your autograph."

Quote :
"If you want to be a Meister, you have to get your own reason to fight. There's more to Gunpla than just fighting. It's... in the way you put kits together. From the sprues to painting, each kit must be imbued by love and passion for art. See? Just like how I made Puss? Even if we lost, in my heart Puss is still a winner! That's how you become a Meister!"

Looking thoughtful for a second Kisu answered "Gunpla was there for me in a very dark time in my life. The only thing I like more then gunpla is animals. That is why I admired your custom so much. Also In my mind battling should never be about winning but about the fun of the fight. Maybe one day we can have an enjoyable match as well"
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Charles put the Usb and the order forms in his dufflebag and thanked Kisu. Soon he found himself separated from everyone and decided it was probably best to go to his store and open it, after all there are sure to be a ton of people wanting gunpla or gunpla battles after this event.

"I won't let Natsume's old man steal all these customers!" He runs to the parking lot and drives his red RX-8 back towards the store.

Back to top Go down
Albion
MSL Member
MSL Member
Albion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:19 am

Quote :
"It certainly was a great battle," he said, watching the reporters crows around Mikoto. "It's always good to see battles like that, always manages to makemy day," he added, looking over to Luciano.

Luciano smiled at Nehemiah's reply, "Yeah it's great when you have an awesome battle played in front of your eyes...even better when the pilots don't take winning or losing too far too", he continued to smile having noticed how Mikoto was acting towards both the media and her impressive fan base before looking back over at Nehemiah.
Back to top Go down
Otsdarva
MSL Member
MSL Member
Otsdarva

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 am

Teppei rose from his seat, looking for Mikoto. But she was nowhere to be found. He wanted to tell her how much he enjoyed fighting with her. To have someone bring him to the brink of defeat was scary, but it was a battle he enjoyed. Teppei finally understood the thrill of Gunpla Battling, when one is fighting an opponent just as strong as he is.

Teppei received the trophy and the medal, but somehow even if he was crowned the Champion, he knew he had still a lot to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART A: "A Reason To Play"   PART A: "A Reason To Play" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART A: "A Reason To Play"
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next