Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros

Go down 
+7
Acruxis
Gene
BOSS CHIEF
RX-178
KaraShiranui
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 am

Some four days later, after the Battle of Mount Matalingahan, Captain Magnusson shifted his targets to the seat of the Philippine Zeon Occupation: MANILA. Known as the Capital of the Philippines, Manila holds a great importance in the island nation. Magnusson's goal is to seize the capital, and from there, establish a gateway wherein more Federation troops can enter.

50 km off Manila Bay... 7:30 AM

The Captain's ship had been home to the survivors of the Matalingahan battle for around four days now. By that time, they've seen the Captain's outrageous temper and sharp tongue. He spared nobody in the ship, and was feared by his three-ship fleet. Despite having such a small number of ships, Magnusson carried fresh supplies of mobile suits. He laid out his plan to capture or kill the Zekes in Intramuros. Here, Zeon officials were known to have gathered. Magnusson found out that they would be having a meeting tonight through local spies. THis was perfect... the time to strike.

"56th and 24th MS teams will be reorganized into the 102nd Mobile Attack Squad. We'll cut off their meeting and kill as many Zeon officers as possible. Then we take over the goddamn city of Manila, and screw the fucking Zeon cunts once and for all!" he boldly declared.

Last edited by MSL on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 am

As Sergeant Alan Peters Looked off the balcony of the ship and breathed in the sea air he could barely contain his excitment. "Finally Combat duty I will show the higher ups I am ready for space." He thought to himsefl. In his hand he was still carrying the tech-specs for the latest space vehicles he had been reading during his flight out to this ship. He had a dufflebag with all his belonings on his shoulder. "Well I would like to get a rest maybe a shower after my flight. But first I will meet this Captain Brando Magnusson. I wonder what sort of Captain he is?" Alan thought to himself as he proceded to try and find the bridge which would be the most likely place to meet the captain and the most Proffesional.

As he walked down the halls of the ship he heard some of the crew bragging about there captain and how they considered him more feirce then Dozle Zabi. "If that is true then I may be in luck Following this captain may just be the best way to get into Space." he considered before deciding to reserve judgment until after he had met the captain.

Upon reaching the bridge He announced himself and waited to be allowed onto the ship's bridge. Upon receiving permission to enter he saluted the Captain and crew "Sergeant Alan Peters Requesting permision to come Aboard Sir!" He said as he stared at the six foot tall man before him even at five foot eight this mans presence made him feel small. But he put those thoughts to the back of his mind "A small man does not go into space" he thought to himself.

"I hope to be of use to you and your forces Captain." he said in his laid back tone that hid his true determination. it was at that moment he realized the staff were all staring at him and he he remembered he still had his dufflebag slung over his shoulders and his long gray hair was all over the place. "Hmm maybe I should have cleaned up beforehand. Oh well can't undo it now besides I will show him my determination on the battlefeild where it matters." he thought as he looked at the captain "Sir requesting Permision to go to my quarters I came here as soon as I got onboard and have not had a chance to drop off my belongings sir" he said with another salute and stood there waiting for either his new orders or permision to leave the bridge.

Last edited by bOZZ on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made easier to read)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 am

Captain Magnusson placed his palm in front of his face and told Alan to stay a bit back. " I don't care what the fuck your name is, nor what you want. I want a good soldier and a good pilot that won't bring the EFF to shame. But please, don't mess up my team. Got it?" said Magnusson.

Before he dismissed Alan, he noticed how long the sergeant's hair was. Not only did he look dirty, he looked like some retarded, washed up bishonen from a shojo series.

"You know as a Captain I am very, very keen on perfection. Those fucking shit-ass pubic bangs in front of your eyes will obscure your vision, if you do have eyes you cunting turd. I want you to shave your head bald, right now. Do it! Get that electric razor on the table and shave your retarded scrotal-looking head, NOW! I want you bald, sergeant! Go!" he commanded. And he was not joking. Magnusson popped his knuckles, threatening to send the little bastard to the bottom of the ocean with a toothless grin if he did not comply.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:17 am

As the Captain spoke to him Alan realized the captain was as feirce as everyone claimed. "Shave my head" he thought "Well if it gets me into space I will do anything. Besides it is a lot warmer here then my last post" Looking the feirce captain in the eyes he picked up the Razor and said "Sir yes sir" before shaving his head it was only hair and the captain had a point.

Several minutes later as the last strands of hair fell at his feet he saluted the captain who he now respected greatly "this is the leader I have sought" "Any thing else you require Captain" he said without regret ignoring the stiflied laughter of the bridge crew. "I Intend to be as usefull as possible to you and your forces"

Last edited by bOZZ on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:19 am

Malacañang Palace, Metro Manila
Zeon Capital of the Philippines…

Talks about expanding Zeon territory all over Asia will be held tonight. A Zeon dignitary asked Boss Chief to personally guard the meeting, in case of a Feddie attack. Boss Chief obliged, and four days later, the Aesir Wolves arrived in Manila.

That morning felt strangely different for Lt. Boss Chief Guerrero. Gone was his feeling of hatred for the downed RX-79 Gundam, but inside, he was still feeling empty. The Feddie put up a good fight even though he was terribly outmatched by the superior Gouf. For the first time, Boss Chief felt a strange feeling of regret and remorse for all the pain he had caused others, just to fulfill his selfish ambition of destroying the Gundam. He cursed with an angry breath as he stormed down the Palace’s hallways, smoking a large Cuban cigar.

“Those sons of bitches…” he said, referring to the Zeon politicians who were arriving by car and plane as of the moment. He saw them as nothing more than greedy hogs, using the soldiers to fight for their wars. But this was what Boss Chief lived for. Growing up on the battlefield wasn’t easy, but it was his life. It was his duty to take orders, and live or die for them.

Waiting for Warrant Officers Tom and Aicelle, and Ensign Rap, he smoked another stick. He left the Palace and stood in front of the gates, sarcastically welcoming the politicians with fake smiles and salutes. How he wished that his three brave pilots showed up and made his position more bearable.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:35 am

Tom stepped off the shuttle and held out his hand for the little girl that he had saved at the mountain. After she had woken up she had freaked out about not knowing where she was and where her parents were. After he calmed her down he learned that her name was Hikari and that she was five years old. It turned out that because of the head injury she couldn't remember how she got to the mountain so he decided that he would look after her until they could find her parents.

Once they were both on the ground he held her hand and walked toward his post, where the Lt. would be waiting for them.

He would have left her behind but there was no one to look after her there and so he brought her along believing that something as simple as a meeting couldn't possibly be dangerous.

He got into a jeep with Hikari and were driven to the gates of the Palace where they saw the Lt. standing, presumably waiting for them.

Getting out he grabbed his bag and hers and walked up to the man with Hikari hiding behind him with a firm grip on his uniform, her blond hair glimmering in the sunlight.

He set down the bags and saluted, "Greetings, sir! Warrant Officer Thomas Alexander reporting for duty," he felt a tug on his jacket and smiled, "And Private Hikari as well."
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 am

(Just outside Palace Gates)

Boss Chief noticed a little girl following Tom. "Ha ha! So, you're a father now eh? Take Officer Quinn and you'd be a happy family..." Boss Chief joked. A chord in his heart was struck. Tom reminded him of his younger self, still pure, without any hints of evil in his soul. Back then, he was just a soldier doing his duty, being a father to a child. But that time was long past. He is a widower now, having lost his wife and daughter.

"Oh look there's Senator Der'Gurkon. He looks like Santa Claus don't you think?" Boss Chief said, averting the topic.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 am

"Oh look there's Senator Der'Gurkon. He looks like Santa Claus don't you think?"

Tom noticed that the Lt. seemed uncomfortable so he decided to go along with him, looking over to where he was pointing he saw a man wearing a red and white suit with a white beard and a red and white cap in his hands.

Seeing this he couldn't help but laugh, "You're right sire, he does look like Santa Claus. What do you think Hikari? Do you think he looks like Santa Claus?"

Hikari, in her five-year-old voice, said, "No, he wooks like a meanie-face."

Smiling widely at the little girl, he bent down and hugged her, "The logic of a child never ceases to amaze me. Don't you agree, sir?"
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 am

"You're probably right. Kids these days... how I wish they grow up in a world without war. That's why we must put an end to this. Before the year ends..." Boss Chief said while diggin' deep into his pockets.

"Here, buy the kid some candy..." Chief said as he forked over a one dollar bill. He placed the bill into Tom's hand, followed by a stern warning.

"It's not wise to drag a kid around with us. Something happens to her, ye' got too emotionally attached... BAM! Feddie plants bullet into your skull. It's not wrong to be human, but you gots to keep your logic floating above a sea of emotions. Remember, this is war. Tomorrow is always cloudy. You don't wanna see the day where this kid doesn't wake up anymore..." advised Boss Chief.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 am

Quote :
BOSS CHIEF wrote:

"You're probably right. Kids these days... how I wish they grow up in a world without war. That's why we must put an end to this. Before the year ends..." Boss Chief said while diggin' deep into his pockets.

"Here, buy the kid some candy..."
Chief said as he forked over a one dollar bill. He placed the bill into Tom's hand, followed by a stern warning.

"It's not wise to drag a kid around with us. Something happens to her, ye' got too emotionally attached... BAM! Feddie plants bullet into your skull. It's not wrong to be human, but you gots to keep your logic floating above a sea of emotions. Remember, this is war. Tomorrow is always cloudy. You don't wanna see the day where this kid doesn't wake up anymore..." advised Boss Chief.

Taking the bill, Tom couldn't help but avert his eyes, "I know this probably isn't the best place for her, but there was nowhere else she could go. I only just arrived here and I haven't made any connections with the others so I couldn't ask them to take care of her. Plus she wouldn't leave me even if I told her to," he added rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, "Kids these days. Well, I'm off to buy some sweets, come on Hikari." He waved goodbye to Boss Chief and walked towards the nearest candy shop.
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 am

7:50 AM

“… and then the squadron finally got in on the zekes tail. Five nuclear ASMs later and bam, three Musais down.”

Graham sat in the pilot’s briefing room describing the months after the battle of Loum, mostly the victorious parts, to some of the carrier’s fighter pilots following the briefings for that day’s operations. Curiously, while the newly formed 102nd Squad’s strike on Manila had been covered, there had been no mention of air support for their mission. That and the commanding officer’s slot on the 102nd’s TO&E hadn’t yet been filled in. Before he could muse on why those were however, one of the pilots, a Lieutenant, spoke up.

“Two questions Ensign. One, how’d you get transferred into an MS squadron? Secondly, why hasn’t someone with your experience been promoted past Ensign yet?”

Graham tugged at his uniform collar in a nervous reaction. Since his first unpleasant encounters with the Army brass in this region, Graham had decided to exercise a small privilege as an officer on loan and continued to wear his Space Force uniform as a form of mild protest.

“Well Lieutenant, I guess that I got assigned to an MS squadron because I was stationed on Luna II along with a lot of other pilots. When the Space Force began producing the Procession Type GMs on the station, several people with decent records were chosen to be test pilots. Eventually we entered combat, after which several of us were sent to earth to shore up unit losses down here. As to my rank, well I guess its best put that some of the higher ranking officers have problems with people like me.”

Graham paused slightly to try and figure a way out of admitting he was a Spacenoid in front of the small group.

“Sorry Sir, but I must depart now. I have a few items to clear before the 102nd departs on its assignment.”

With a brief salute, Graham decided to head for the bridge to clear up those two issues. While he personally detested having to work with such an arrogant Terrestrial as Captain Magnusson, such were the demands of the present situation. Entering the bridge, Graham came to rest and saluted.

“Good morning Captain. If you have a minute sir, I’d like to address some of the details concerning our upcoming operations.”
Back to top Go down
http://generalbriggs@gmail.com
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 am

E.F.S.F Carrier Flagship
50km off Manila Bay
8:00am

Sylvan had fully recovered now after four days, his body that is. But his mind was injured more than any person could know. To make matters worse he's got an all-brawn and no brain Superior Officer. Sylvan just counted the misfortunes he's had.

"Four Days and still no Action...Are they putting us into pasture to dry?" he mused while he looked out into the early morning sun.

He then remembered the incident in the infirmary, with their new CO. He simply shook his head in dismay, he clenched his fist in fear and anger. He didn't know if he was going to be happy with having a strong leader. Or be sad, because of the rumors he heard about the Captain doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he can to get victory.

"All is fair in love and war eh..."

Sylvan wondered as to why he didn't get court-martialed, when the captain stormed in with guards with rifles, he was sure he'd be picked up to be Court martialed. But why wasn't he? Of Course he was happy that he wasn't but he couldn't help but wonder.

A gentle morning breeze went past Sylvan, as he looked on to the horizon, Unable to figure out things on his own, heck even his own thoughts, he pulled out his cell-phone and left a text message to Ensign Mason.

It read:
"Hey Mason, You free? You can find me in the Usual spot if you are, you know where we can get the best view of the Broad Sea."
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 pm

INTRAMUROS... ZEON FORTIFIED BASE
0800 Hours...

Intramuros, located along the southern bank of the Pasig River, was built by the Spaniards in the 16th century and is the oldest district of the city of Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Its name, in Spanish, means literally "within the walls". The wall enclosure of the city/fortress describes its structure as it is surrounded by thick, high stone barriers and moats. During the Spanish colonial period, Intramuros was considered Manila itself.

Occupied by the Zeon early this year, the fortress city became Zeon's meeting place for highly-ranked officials. This place is tightly guarded by urban-combat mobile suits like the Dom and the Gouf, though majority of the guards are actually Zakus I and II.

Boss Chief told the rest of the Aesir Wolves to meet him at Intramuros. It's only a few minutes drive from the Presidential palace where they were staying. Here, they will make the preparations they need, in case Feddies come. When the Chief arrived in his army Magella Attack tank, officers greeted him left and right.

"Boss Chief, you rock!" cried out one officer. "Way to go Lt. Guerrero! You slew that White Devil all by yourself!" cheered another. But Boss Chief had known that the guy he defeated was not the White Devil. In fact, reports of appearances of Gundams appeared across the globe, notably in Himalayas (See 08th MS Team). But he didn't care anymore. He'd killed a Gundam, only to lose that desire for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm

INTRAMUROS... ZEON FORTIFIED BASE

Even before the Chief called her, Aicelle was already at the walled fortress "Intramuros," fine-tuning her Zaku for the operation. Although no word regarding EFGF activity was given, she felt that it's always best to be prepared. She was at the mobile suit garage, tweaking her Zaku's pre-set combat movements. Not too far off, she saw two Doms fitting themselves with large bazookies.

"Hey sweetness!" a Dom pilot called out to her. The guy was obviously hitting on Aicelle. She tried her best to ignore him, but he started to dance provocatively while standing on his Dom. Aicelle, not wanting distraction, blew of hot steam from the Zaku's "mouth" nearly knocking the Dom pilot off his suit.

"Geez! What an Amazon..." said the Dom pilot. Aicelle gave him the finger gesture, causing him to scurry back to the Dom's cockpit, frustrated and rejected. With minor disturbances out of the way, she went back to re-programming her Zaku.

"At last, done! Corrected the heat-hawk swing by 13 degrees. At least that's going to miss the MS Generator, and no big, bad reactive explosions!" This was because they've been told to minimize collateral damage when fighting in the city.

"Any news yet, Officer Quinn? A meeting like this would probably be leaked to the Feds," said Aicelle's assistant mechanic. "No, nadda. No sign of them anywhere near us," Aicelle responded. She then wondered if Tom's got anything new. They haven't seen each other for over a day now.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:21 am

At Captain Magnusson's sea vessel
8:30 AM

Clara found a way to be useful until she is returned to Side 6. She served on board, taking care of the sick, preparing food for the soldiers, and entertaining them with some of her most famous drama lines. Though she is happy because of the warm reception, deep inside she misses her filming crew, and her co-actors and actresses. They were mercilessly dumped from mid-air by Boss Chief's men, sending them falling to their deaths in the dense rain forest below. For the first two days, she was traumatized, but thanks to Ensign Sylvan's support, she was slowly recovering, and now she's found a place in this ship.

However, there was one man Clara was wary of: Captain Magnusson. He was a large, overbearing man, not unlike Boss Chief himself. Although the Chief did terrible, inhumane acts, she sees this Magnusson as a worse person. She witnessed all of his cruel acts on board, including humiliating the crew. She was also there earlier when the Captain asked the new guy, Alan Peters, to get bald. Even Boss Chief never humiliated his men that way. In her mind, Magnusson is just a second-rate human being.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:27 am

As Alan walked down the halls after returning to his quarters to take a shower and change his clothes his mind once again turned to his new Captain. He was nothing like the commander in charge of the test facility. But then again that had been why he transfered, how was he supposed to get into space if he was not given the opportunity to prove himself on the battlefeild.

"Still I am lucky to have gotten off the bridge with just the loss of my hair." Alan thought as he ran his hand over his smooth head. He had been worried but soon after he had shaved hi head another man had entered an Ensign wearing a different uniform than his and most of the rest of the ship. seeing as he seemed to want a private conversation with the captain he had given them both a salute and made his way to his quarters.

Now as he walked aimlessly around the ship he wondered how the captain would react to a soldier not in regulation uniform. As he considered this with a smirk wondering what the ensign might look like the next time he saw him he noticed a teen walking down the hall doing what it looked like to him as odd jobs. As he watched wondering why a teen was on a warship he suddenly relized she looked very familiar "Hmm he thought" reaching up to move the hair out of his eyes before remembering his hair was gone he asked as he put his hand stiffly to his side "Aren't you a little young to be serving in the military." He spoke in his usual laid back tone but as he spoke he searched his mind trying to remember where he had seen her.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:44 am

BGM: "Mirai no Futari (The Future for the Two of us..)
08th MS Team OST

Clara looked at the sergeant, obviously the first bald guy she has seen on the ship. Remembering how the Captain bullied Alan earlier, she tried to stop her laughter, but it was evident. Her face was turning blue from trying to stop laughing, but them she couldn't hold it.

"Haha hahahaha!" she laughed. "I'm sorry, couldn't help it. And by the way, I'm not a soldier. I'm just one of the civilians they picked up on Palawan..." she explained. All of a sudden a group of soldiers came up to her and pushed Alan away. "Autograph please, Ms. Del Valle!" they said with gleaming, sparlking eyes. She blushed a bit, and was left no choice but to sign their hankies and caps. After much giggling, the soldiers left like kids rewarded with candy.

"Oh, nothing's really changed. Sometimes I get sick of all this attention, but I guess that's part of being me. Wish I was someone more... normal," she told Alan. She grabbed a chair and sat on it, looking at the ocean.

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros 4538748-cruise-ship-at-sea-in-the-carrabian-sea-view-from-the-deck

''You can't really tell that a war's going on, if all you see is this vast expanse of water. It's beautiful. We have nothing like this in the colonies. Kinda makes you think, if there's a good Creator out there, why would He let a war happen like this? It just, you know, bugs the heck out of me..." she muttered. A seabird flew in and landed on Alan's head. It wiggled a bit, then defecated white goo on the sergeant's head.

"Your head looks like an egg sir. But I'm not sure why it pooped on you... nasty little bird..." Clara smilingly said. The bird flew away, leaving a very vile mess on Alan's head. Clara took a piece of cloth by the rails and wiped Alan's little poopy goo. "This just isn't your day, sir."

Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 am

9:00 A.M: E.F.S.F lead Carrier....

4 days. 4 days of non-combat status since the failed mission and the near total annihilation of the 24th MS team. Shun was on deck, staring out into the ocean, reflecting on the recent events.

Thinking to himself. So the 24th and 56th are combining to form the 102th mobile attack group huh?.....and this Capt. Magnusson... Shun looks up into the sky. I wonder what kind of strategies he can pull off.....Just hope that he doesn't do cowardly tactics like those Zekes did at Palawan

Suddenly, shun felt a jolt of pain in his left chest area. argh.....*huff* *huff* seems....like I havent...adjusted to the scars yet...maybe I'll head down to med bay and get some medicine and see how Ensign Cruz is doing Relived of the sudden pain. Shun went down into the ship towards the med bay.

While walking towards the medical bay. Shun notices a commotion going on and quickly sees a large group of soldiers gathered. Huh? whats going on there? searching for the cause of the commotion he spots Clara Del Valle. Ah, so she's the reason eh? I should've known this would be the reason. Shun leans against the wall and crosses his arms. After all shes a very well known actress Shun continues to watch from a distance.

When she left, Shun proceeded to the medical bay...
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 am

Alan had been quite as he was buffed around by the soldiers and shit on by a seagull. "Really ain't my day" he said after a moment of watching the bird flying into the distance. But I'm not angered by it for every bad day there is a good and every good there is a bad." he said as he leaned against the rail. All this means is tomorrow will be a better day." He says with a smile.

"To be completely honest I envy that bird it is free to fly. not bound by anything. I envy you in the same way. You have been in space where you are weightless and free. I joined the military to get to space. Either by being posted there or by saving up my money to get there on my own. I was nearly there and this war started. So now I will protect this planet which I love but I fear the longer the war goes on the harder it will be for me to go peacefully into space." As he says this he watches the clouds go by with the ocean rolling underneath them. "If only Earth and space could coexist like the clouds and the ocean." Alan finally says with a sigh

Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Intramuros...

Rap arrived soon after Boss Chief did. He was picking his fakking nose when a fly landed on it. Pow! He smashed the fly and ate it. "Hakhakhakhak!" he laughed. The Zekes were being called in to act as securitee guards tonite and he was fakking ecstatic. "Get my mobel suit ready!" he ordered.

His Z'Gok was now sporting a funky new GM Shield. Rap had a skull with horns painted on the shield to make in Zeon-like. He rode on it around the base and was happy to see that it moves just as nice as he planned.

"Hakhakhakhakhak!"
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Sylvan was enjoying the morning wind on the side deck, leaning on the ship's railing while he waited for Ensign Graham's response, He looked on as the gentle wind continued to blow every now and then, whoever docked the ship was a genius for Sylvan, he was enjoying every bit of cold morning air he felt.

He then looked to his side, and Found Clara who was not that far off talking to the new guy, who was asked to bald his head by the new captain according to rumors by the crew and then being surrounded by her fans soon after, asking for autographs. Sylvan couldn't help but chuckle and smile after shaking his head lightly. In some way or another, her fans in this ship were helping her recover and it was a good thing for Sylvan, He had supported Clara to the best of his abilities, it was not entirely up to him when it came to her recovery, Sylvan knew he can't help her alone. So he was entirely happy, at least even though she was in a warship, she could still peace with the men, who admired her.

"You watching this buddy...? This is the girl we opted to save...I hope you like what you're seeing out from above..." he whispered as he watched the happy commotion go on. "Even for just a little while...this peace, reminds me of how it was before war..."

Sylvan turned around and walked to the stairs just left of him so they could talk, Clara would need new company not just his, if she is to recover from her trauma. Stepping on the massive Ship deck, there were barely soldiers, most of the barely numbering soldiers were far away on the forecastle deck near the ship's bowsprit

looking to the side, he found an acoustic guitar laying on a small stand. Sylvan took a liking to it and looked left and right, and then looked back to find that he was FAR AWAY from the Captain's Bow, about three ship compartments far. Sylvan took the folding director's chair beside it and took it to the side deck again, where he put his feet up on the ship railing and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and started to strum slowly.

"Osmond, this one's for you Bro..."

Sylvan strummed with no melody at first, and then he found it and just eventually continued to play with his find at ease but still focused on the melody he was playing.

Kitto Mata Itsuka ("Surely Someday")