Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros

Go down 
+7
Acruxis
Gene
BOSS CHIEF
RX-178
KaraShiranui
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 am

Daniel was sitting below deck in his GM, thinking about his failed mission, toiling in his own misery and humiliation, still thinking about the Gouf that defeated the Gundam. He then heard an announcement over the loudspeaker.

MSL wrote:
"ALL MOBILE SUIT PILOTS REPORT TO THE BRIDGE AT ONCE! YOU GOT 2 MINUTES! MOVE YOUR FAT ASSES, BITCHES!!"
"*sigh...That must be our new Captain, better not make a bad impression" He got out of the mobile suit and proceeded to the bridge, pressing his uniform for creases and messing with his hair a bit. when he got there, he saw the other pilots and a new recruit without hair. ("He must be more dedicated to his job than I am, it's good to have more pilots like him around here.") He fell in line and saw an enourmous man in front of him, yelling at some of the other officers; seeing him leave little room for error left Kirkland a little enthusiastic. "Warrant Officer Daniel Kirkland reporting for duty, sir!"

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:09 pm

"Good, now where are the others..." said Magnusson, waiting for the otehr soldiers. He would not start if the whole team is complete. Sylvan and Graham have yet to show up. Visible from the bridge were the team's mobile suits, standing on the other ship. All of them have been painted in a non-glossy black shade. This color would help them infiltrate the walled city easily, but upon close range they may have to engage in a firefight. Either way, the Zeon were prepared for the, judging from the sheer number of mobile suits their telescope is pickin' up.
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Intramuros...
Mobile Suit Hangar...

BGM: "We've Gone Respectable"
The Pacific OST

The Gouf's heat rod was being tested for any signs of defects. They plugged it to a generator, and turned it on. Bolts of lightning zapped the room, coming from the heat rod. Thankfully, nobody was injured. Chief came in and saw the test. He was pleased.

"Well, to be honest, I think we are underhanded. We have only a few good pilots, and the Earth Forces have been battle trained since the colonies began..."
said the Chief. He sat on a bench under his Gouf. A man approached him, this one seemed like a high-ranking individual.

"Lt. Guerrero, I've heard of your daring exploits against the Federation commandos in Palawan. You even took a Gundam down! That's a feat most impressive!" said the man. "I'm Admiral Sow Shimitaini. I'm here to give you your award. From this day forth, you're being promoted to Captain..."

Boss Chief stood up in disbelief. "But Admiral, this would mean--" he blurted out before the Admiral cut his sentence off. "Yes, spend combat hours commanding from warships. I heard you will be transferred to Odessa, but I objected. This country needs a man like you." said the Admiral.

Gathering all the courage in his heart, Boss Chief responded to the offer. "I'm sorry, sir. With all due respect, I prefer leading my soldiers personally on battle. The thrill of fighting in the frontlines, that's what I live for sir. As a man with no more past, no future, please sir, let me live in the present..." Boss Chief requested. The Admiral raised his eyebrow at Guerrero.

"Well then, I can see the bravery in your eyes. You may not be a young man anymore, but you seem to enjoy fighting. If that's what your purpose in life is, then so be it, But still, my good friend, you will be a Captain. Fight in a mobile suit if you wish..." said the Admiral.

The two men shook hands and blessed each other with a "Sieg Zeon" salute. As the Admiral walked away, Boss Chief started to have doubts about his new position. "Captain, huh? I like Lt. better..." he spoke in an inaudible tone.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 pm

As soon as the Admiral left, Aicelle crept out of the scaffolding and approached Boss Chief. "Lieutena-- errr-- Captain Guerrero! Congratulations on your promotion!" she saluted the Captain. Her mechanic suddenly called out to her and asked her to come over.

"Excuse me Captain Guerrero!"
she said. She ran to her Zaku II and asked what's wrong.

The mechanic just smiled. "I'm going to replace your heat hawk with a new one... is that fine?" She objected to the suggestion. "That axe is perfectly fine!" she said.

It was still more than half a day before the General Assemble starts. Aicelle went back to the cafeteria and looked for food... and Tom who was missing again.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Sylvan was peacefully strumming the guitar he had found, he was into his well-deserved peace when suddenly the speakers blared out the Captain's.....colorful message.

Quote :
"ALL MOBILE SUIT PILOTS REPORT TO THE BRIDGE AT ONCE! YOU GOT 2
MINUTES! MOVE YOUR FAT ASSES, BITCHES!!"

Sylvan sighed as he took a look at his watch the message took 10 seconds so he had roughly 1 minute and 40 seconds left. With a heavy heart Sylvan let go of the guitar and held it with one hand and then stood up as he placed the Director's chair and guitar to their original place, going back the way he once came, he saw the bald new recruit run like hell.

Knowing he had at least a few seconds to spare, he stopped beside Clara who looked at the new recruit run dumbfounded.

"Well, at least the new commander will take care of things now..." He said as he put a hand up for a wave, the moment Clara turned to face him. "Well you'd better get back to your Chores i guess, The Soldiers need your love with your cooking" He put his hand over her hand and pat it. "Well duty calls, see ya."

After patting Clara's head he ran off--Sprinted rather after the Bald soldier, the newbie only having 6 steps ahead of him, the moment the newbie entered the door, Sylvan squeezed himself in before the door closed and fixed the creases of his uniform and then salutes at the new captain silently.

"Ensign Sylvan, Reporting for Duty sir"
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:47 am

Bridge
Earth Federation Battleship "Hades"

"Shit. Bring that arrogant space junkie in,"
the Captain said, pertaining to Graham. He knew that their operation would only be a few hours away, and therefore, he can't waste any more precious time. He sat in his almighty seat and began barking out his instructions. The huge HD monitor in the room was turned on and a map of the city of Manila was displayed. Magnusson told the guy in charge to zoom in on the walled city of Intramuros.

"There we go..." Magnusson spoke. "Now, let's begin. Intramuros is historically a Spanish settlement, the first true city in the Philippines established during the Spanish Colonization. That was half a fucking millennium ago, AD calendar. Now, sources say the Zekes have fortified its walls and transformed it into a formidable base, with iron walls reaching 50 meters in height; fucking much taller than a mobile suit. Anti-aircraft and other types of perimeter guns adorn its walls, more than capable of ripping a mobile suit a new ass hole."

Magnusson cleared his throat a little, by coughing. He continued on with the briefing. "The target in question is a heavily-fortified bunker, capable of withstanding multiple missile hits. Word from out insiders say that a meeting among several Zeon Terrestrial Force leaders and diplomats will take place. Filipino "puppet" government dogs will also be there, including their retarded President. Next slide please," the captain directed.

The slideshow operator went to the next slide. Magnusson's tone became deeper and deeper in tone. What he would say next would have a profound effect on the lives of the men involved with this operation.

"A certain civilian is going to the little Zeke party, with him is a copy of the "Laplace Box" ... What that thing is, its highly, highly confidential. Since it is rumored to be just a copy, we'll destroy it along with the fortress. We can't use nukes due to the Antarctic Treaty, so everything must be burned to ash once we retake the base."

Magnusson's hands began to shake. He was one of the few who knew what that box was. Thankfully, the keeper was reluctant to reveal it to the Zekes. If he does however, the Federation's power will be shaken... and they will have no chance to win this war if the world sees it.

"Then again, objectives! The base must be destroyed at all cost. It is our priority, however, we might need to neutralize a few Zeon mobile suits to do it. I will also provide a photo of the man in question," Magnusson added.

A photo of an adult man was shown. "Samuel Lloyd Milby. Known to have made a copy of the 'Box'. Former employee of the Vist Foundation. He MUST BE KILLED TONIGHT IN THE OPERATION! That's all you need to know..." Magnusson continued.

"Before I proceed, anymore questions regarding strategy? Strategy, fucking dammit, and not about the Box or Vist." he asked.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 am

Clara walked inadvertently to the bridge, carrying a drink and some snacks for the Captain. She heard a mention of "Laplace" from the Captain, and suddenly that word rung a bell in her mind.

"Tears of Laplace... how dumb can these people get?" she wondered. She pretended not to listen, but she had an idea. Her soap opera was about star-crossed lovers whose respective factions were fighting over a charter of rights. And that name: Samuel Milby, or Sam Milby, was a former writer of the show, disgruntled with oppressive Federation rule. He had told her once about the Laplace Box.

Clara stood in front of the Captain when she heard that the orders were to destroy that person along with the base. Her eyes were oh so full of justice.

"Kill a person just to keep a secret hidden? Captain I respected you and I'm thankful for you rescuing me, but I know that man. Why are you going to kill him?" she retorted.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 am

Mobile Suit Hangar,
Intramouros Zeon Fortress...

Rap's Z'Gok was ready to go. The paint had dried, and now the shield looked even more menacing than ever with its new fire-orange and maroon color. "What a fakking piece of superb beauty!" Rap snorted. He inspected his small army knife and licked it clean. Should things go south, he might leap into an enemy soldier and kill him with his bare hands.

The cocky, slick Ensign had no interest in politics. He was here because he was getting paid, plus, being a member of the Aesir Wolves made him even more important in the eyes of the brass. He hoped to score another victory soon, perhaps tonight in case the Fedde pricks turn up. "Hakhakhak!" he laughed, looking for Tom and Aicelle. "Where the fakk did those two go? Fucking each other again? Hakhakahak! I wonder if they've had sex. Tom looks like a soft wussy pussy.... Kakak!" he laughed. Beside him were some female employees. They were disgusted with Rap's appearance and behavior and left him.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 am

Bridge

Magnusson was caught off-guard by the moment. Clara was his favorite person on the ship, and even fantasized at her at times. He was nice to her, unlike the treatment he harshly showers upon his soldiers. To find out that she had some sort of connection with Samuel Milby, that defector from Vist Foundation, was shocking.

The Captain was speechless for 10 seconds. His mouth was pried slightly open, thinking of what step to take after this. He could use Clara to kill Milby, but he doubted she would do it. Another is to find out what Clara knew. If she knew about what the Laplace Box is, she should be silenced.

"Tell me, Miss del Valle. How do you know this man, this Milby guy. I would like to hear it..."
Magnusson nicely said.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:58 am

Intramuros...
Mobile Suit Hangar...

Tom had been holding it out in his room with Hikari for the majority of their time together on the fortress because she had caught a cold and the medics couldn't concern themselves with it so he had to deal with it himself.

It had finally abated when he got the urge to check on his Zaku II. After making sure she was asleep and leaving a note that he would be out for a while he left.

Arriving he found the place in an uproar, mechanics running from suit to suit making sure everything was in its right place, pilots flitting about their suits making sure everything was actually working, and the head mechanics and officers yelling out orders. All-in-all a military hangar in wartime.

Riding the lift up to his own mobile suit, Tom went inside and started a diagnostic. His mechanic came up not seconds later and said, "The right arm is a little slow but we should have that fixed in time. The left leg is unstable right now and it is our current priority. We know you didn't do anything, sir, but one of the rookie mechanics got it into his head that since he was qualified to fix suits that he was qualified to pilot them, and I am sure you know what happened next. Unfortunately the mishap has made your suit unusable for the next sortie so you will have to sit it out, sir."

Tom winced, he did know what happened next. He was like that once, however he was a pilot so he was allowed to make mistakes being the new guy on the block. The mechanics weren't happy about it, but at least it wasn't their fault.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he said, "That's okay, just make sure it gets done okay?"

The man nodded and went back to work. Finishing his diagnostic, Tom, deciding to get a bite to eat, left the hangar and went to the cafeteria. Going inside he grabbed a couple trays he started piling up food for himself and Hikari when he spotted Aicelle. Smiling he waved at her and was about to leave when he saw his little princess standing in the doorway to the cafe looking young and lost and all the women were fawning over her.

Setting the trays down he went over to her and bent down, "Hikari, why are you up and about? You just got over your cold. I was just about to bring you some breakfast."

Rubbing her eyes with her little fists, she replied sleepily, "I was hungy, daddy, and I didn know where you were."

Smiling he reached down and picked her up, "It's alright. my little sunshine, I have already grabbed some food for you so why don't we sit down and get to it eh?"

Nodding her head enthusiastically his smile widened and he went back over to where he set the trays down. Looking over at Aicelle he asked, "Is it okay if my daughter and I sit here, Aicelle?"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 am

Bridge

As Alan stood there trying to take all of this information in the number one thought on his mind was "What the hell is Laplace box" but the captain had told them it was confidential. Then it seemed just to add more confusion to this situation Clara rushed in demanding to know why they were killing this Samuel Milby. She did have a point though what sort of secret could this be that it necessitated the murder of a non-combatant.

He made to stare out the window at the black mobile suits, but he kept the captain and the T.V. Star in the corner of his eye and he was paying great attention to what was said. "Laplace Box" Alan stored that name in his head and resolved to search the net for how this term correlated to what was going on around him. Especially since it seemed even T.V. stars were involved in it's secrets.

Being the kind of person he was Alan had always been more interested in the latest tech-specs of vehicles and maintaining whatever test vehicle he had been currently assigned that he had never watched a lot of T.V. and had never even seen one episode of Tears of Laplace let alone knew the name of the show. The only reason he even knew of Clara Del Valle was his poker buddies were obsessed with her. Half the talk during there weekly games had been about her. Hell the deck they used had even had pictures of her on it. Now as he watched her confronting the captain out of the corner of his eyes he could understand what his poker buddies and ninety percent of the test facility and even this ship saw in her.
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:05 am

Bridge
E.F ship "Hades"

BGM: Gundam Unicorn OST "E.F.S.F"

Shun carefully listened to all the details about the new mission and the objectives. But, one term made Shun and the team Curious. "Laplace Box" Staring at the Captain with a almost puzzled looked, Shun said to himself, "Laplace Box? hmm... Recalling one of his early lessons in history. I remember there was a incident called the "Laplace Incident"...but nothing about a box

Suddenly Clara entered the bridge and said to Captain Magnusson

"Kill a person just to keep a secret hidden? Captain I respected you and I'm thankful for you rescuing me, but I know that man. Why are you going to kill him?

Thinking to himself Clara no.....don't ask questions about this topic...its not your place...in matter of fact, not ours as well

The Captain remained silent for a couple of seconds. I'm not liking the way this is going..... The Captain speaks.

Quote :
"Tell me, Miss del Valle. How do you know this man, this Milby guy. I would like to hear it..."

.....I've got a bad feeling about whats going to happen next... Shun just stood where he was, unable to intervene while the conversation continued...
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 am

Hades, ship bridge

Quote :

Disgusted with Magnusson's plans, Clara stomped closer to the large Captain and eyed him angrily. She wasn't afraid of him, for she knew she had a key. Something that can topple the Federation's iron grip. The problem with that was, she didn't know how to use it. If she revealed it to Zeon... there's no guarantee that the fighting will stop. It may even intensify as it will give the spacenoids more reason to fight.

"Can't believe this. You're no better than the Feddies..."
Clara remarked, not revealing any knowledge of the box. She turned around and exited the bridge, running as fast as she could. She entered her room and bolted it shut.

"Mr. Milby... is going to get killed!? I can't do anything to save him.... or perhaps.... I can."
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am

Intramuros, Zeon Fortress...
Cafeteria...

When Tom and his foster daughter arrived, Aicelle greeted them and offered them a seat. "Here Officer Alexander, please be seated..." she cheerfully said. She then pulled another chair and placed it between hers and Tom's. "And you, my little angel, you'll sit right here with your Aunt Aicelle," she told the little girl Hikari.

"So, how are you finding Old Manila? It's much, much noisier than the jungles of Palawan, but I don't mind. The locals are friendly, the streets are lined with old houses dating to more than 300 years ago, and they're still standing. It's like being in a time machine of sorts..." she added, relating her pleasant experiences in the city.

Remembering their guard duty tonight, Aicelle asked Tom about his Zaku. "A while ago I had a bad encounter with an arrogant Dom pilot. He thinks he can do anything to us because we're using these standard Zakus. So, bout you Tom, are you switching to a Dom as well? Heard they do good in urban terrain..." she asked, wanting to know Thomas' opinion on land-type mobile suits.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am

Quote :
Risa wrote:

Intramuros, Zeon Fortress...
Cafeteria...

When Tom and his foster daughter arrived, Aicelle greeted them and offered them a seat. "Here Officer Alexander, please be seated..." she cheerfully said. She then pulled another chair and placed it between hers and Tom's. "And you, my little angel, you'll sit right here with your Aunt Aicelle," she told the little girl Hikari.

"So, how are you finding Old Manila? It's much, much noisier than the jungles of Palawan, but I don't mind. The locals are friendly, the streets are lined with old houses dating to more than 300 years ago, and they're still standing. It's like being in a time machine of sorts..." she added, relating her pleasant experiences in the city.

Remembering their guard duty tonight, Aicelle asked Tom about his Zaku. "A while ago I had a bad encounter with an arrogant Dom pilot. He thinks he can do anything to us because we're using these standard Zakus. So, bout you Tom, are you switching to a Dom as well? Heard they do good in urban terrain..." she asked, wanting to know Thomas' opinion on land-type mobile suits.

Thinking about it for a moment, he replied, "Dom's are, to many, a superior suit on the ground, I believe that the Zaku is the most well-balanced suit out there, however for my style of fighting, a Dom would actually prove more beneficial. I was actually planning on asking them about switching, especially after hearing that my current suit was damaged so badly that if there is a battle in the next few days I won't be in it. I wouldn't call them the best ground type mobile suit, but they are good. Definitely not the best, but good enough for me."

At that moment, Hikari decided to make herself known and latched onto the older woman, saying, "Will you be my mommy?"

Tom spewed his drink across the table. After hitting his chest he wiped his face and looked at Hikari and said, "Sunshine, you don't ask people those kinds of things, it's inappropriate. I am sorry, Aicelle, I don't know what got into her. Now apologize to the nice lady, Hikari."

Hikari let go of Aicelle and looked down, sad, "Sowwy, pwetty lady. I just want my daddy to be happy and I thought he wiked you so. . ." She trailed off, leaving an extremely red in the face Tom.

Looking pointedly at his food, he mumbled, "Just eat your food, Hikari."

Last edited by vangran on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am

After Clara left the Bridge Alan reminded himself he needed to focus on the mission, instead of the classified information that upon further consideration it was probably best not to dig into. "Captain For an important mission such as this what kind of support can we expect?" Alan asked looking at the map but what he really wanted to do was get off the bridge and inspect his mobile suit.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:22 am

Bridge
"Hades" Carrier Class

Sylvan just let out a small sigh as Clara and the Captain argued, he was still mentally drained, even though he was out of action for 4 days. Instead he kept his eyes on the window until they were done arguing. The moment he Heard the steel-door open, he immediately refocused his attention on the situation at hand and on the map.

He eyed Intramuros's interiors and exterior surroundings from the map that they had, his fingers traced the map.

"Sure is different from the way i remember it to be." He mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:14 am

Specific Location: Pasig River
Time: Early evening, 7:05 PM

After Clara's interference, Magnusson dismissed his soldiers and supervised preparations for the upcoming mission. Several hours later, the mobile suits have reached the city of Manila, using a tunnel from the ocean to the river. Thankfully, the passageway was large enough to allow mobile suits to move in and out... and Zeon had no knowledge of the tunnel's existence.

Although the mobile suits were polluted in muck and trash from the dead river, it served them a better purpose. Now painted in black, the mobile suits were practically rendered invisible under the cover of night. Sixty-foot tall giants waded in the dark river, taking advantage of the third-world nation's poor street lighting and large amounts of trash that filled the river.

"Alright you twats! The next thing we do is we are going to kill the fucking Zeke guards at the bunker. We take out all of them, we nail it. Get that Milby fellow and execute him on sight..." Magnusson ordered, with authority.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 am

Alan just nodded his mobile suits head to show he understood. he was very nervous about his first combat mission. And while he was nervous he was also very excited to show the others as well as himself what he was truly capable of. So clearing his thought of all doubts about killing a civilian, he would cross that bridge when it came. He prepared for the much more pressing matter of wiping out the bunker's guards.

As he waited in the tunnel he wished that he'd, had time to run a personal diagnostic on his suit. Not that he didn't trust the ships techs it was just in his years as a test pilot first for fighters and later mobile suits he had learned as his instructor had said on his first flight "If you don't keep your own vehicle up to scruff, don't be surprised when it comes down." But even without his own diagnostic he could feel the suit was kept in tip-top shape. but then again he doubted the captain would have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 am

Zeon Manila Base, Intramuros the Walled City
Early evening, 7:06 PM

While the Federation forces were marching their way into the fortified walls of Intramuros, Captain Gilbert “Boss Chief” Guerrero was busy guarding the secret bunker, where the meeting was to be held. There were rumors about a certain individual who’s going to show up at the party, and with him is the supposed “power” that can overthrow the Federation. It was a shame Gihren won’t see this first.

Guadalupe, Boss Chief’s personal Gouf mobile suit, was getting loaded with live ammunition. Boss Chief was lazily passing time inside the cockpit, sipping a few shots of vodka. He noticed that his beard had grown much longer than the usual cut. He was about to take his razor when a private message appeared on his screen. It wrote:

Quote :
“Sir, there has been a disturbance on the river surface. We haven’t picked up anything, but it appears that something huge is moving towards the riverbank. Correction, multiple huge objects sir! We’ll go check it out…”

Boss Chief placed the razor back inside the glove compartment. He fastened his seatbelts and had his Gouf lift its right arm and formed a two-finger gesture. The Gouf’s head turned around and saw Rap, Aicelle and Thom’s mobile suits. Each of them had received a wolf emblem somewhere on the mobile suit armor. They were now certified Aesir Wolves.

“Guerrero to Goblin, Quinn and Alexander. Get your butts in your suits and let’s head out. There is an anomalous presence around us, just as expected. Head out after me,” he barked his first orders for the night. The Gouf walked forward in a macho fashion, exiting the door. Using the suit’s advanced sensors, Boss Chief scanned the vicinity of the walled fortress. “Nothing’s broken through so far. All I see are Zeon suits. Everyone, be on alert…” he added, before continuing his evening patrol.

INSIDE THE BUNKER
Zeon meeting place…

A large, circular table was laid out. Important military men and diplomats who were on Earth-bound missions were arriving one by one. They wanted Gihren to be on live satellite broadcast, but he was unavailable. Nonetheless, the meeting will still be carried out.
Back to top Go down
Rap Goblin
MSL Staff
MSL Staff
Rap Goblin

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:49 am

BGM: “Kuroi Hadou”

Mobile Suit Hangar, Intramuros
Evening…

“Fakk!” Rap blurted out. He was still fixin’ his torn boot strap when the Commander’s Gouf ordered them to go. Left with no choice, Rap threw both of his boots out of the cockpit. It wasn’t so bad steppin’ down on pedals with bare feet after all. With a menacing grin on his face, his Z’Gok followed the Captain’s mobile suit, taking his looted GM shield along with him.

“Urrkkk… Ye’ know Captain Boss Chief (redundant!?) I’m itching for a fight. Am I the only one who wishes that some fakking Feddie boy toys show up” he said over the line, prayin’ for an actual skirmish rather than some boring patrol duty. The Z’Gok shook the ground as it made its steps, taking its place beside the Captain’s Gouf. The crab-like suit opened its claws and repeatedly snapped at the air.

“Hakhakhakhakhakhak!” he cackled, “I hope you are ready for this, Warrant Officer Thomas Alexander!” he encouraged his subordinate. He was the only aquatic MS in the base, but he didn’t let those stupid Dom pilots intimidate him. He wanted to prove that water mobele suits are the fucking best.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:14 am

It was a cloudy night indeed. The moon barely penetrated the ground with its light, scattered in a faint glow. Aicelle held on to her brother’s necklace, as she always does every night. The Boss called out to the Aesir Wolves to follow him… and Aicelle responded. Her Zaku’s eye emitted a radiant burst of light, acknowledging the command from the Captain. “Let’s go. Aicelle Quinn, Zaku II, deru!” she announced to the crew, and to everyone present. The Zaku strode like a gallant warrior, catching up with the Chief and the Ensign.

Though she was inside the cockpit, Aicelle can tell how cold the weather is. There’s a slight wind more than enough to chill the soldiers doing rounds on foot. The clear glass pane covering her Zaku’s eye cam was getting foggy too. Luckily, there are always wipers to clear the mist out.

“Captain, what’s going on?” she asked. Rumors were pretty hard to believe especially here in this superstitious country. It might be just the wind sending tides crashing to the shore, but it could also be something else. Asking for the Chief’s permission, Aicelle volunteered to inspect the ruckus.

“If I may, Captain, I’d like to take point and go see for myself what’s happening…” she said. Her Zaku patiently stood there, just facing the Gouf, waiting for the Captain’s next orders.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:25 am

The Gouf turned its eye to the Zaku. Steam blew out of the
Gouf’s mouth as it placed its machine gun arm on the Zaku’s shoulder. Boss
Chief smiled a bit, amused by the eagerness of his team members. Though all of
them are rookies, they’ve displayed considerable maturity within the week,
enough for him to trust them as capable soldiers.

“Alright, Warrant Officer Quinn, if that’s what you want. Lead
the patrol. We’re going to do a thorough sweep of the river area behind us, but
be warned. Tonight’s event is like blood that draw sharks to a fresh kill…”
he
warned. The Gouf stepped aside and allowed the olive-colored suit to take the
point.
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 am

Outside the Mobile Suit Hangar, Intramuros

"Roger that!" Aicelle wholeheartedly replied to Boss Chief. It had only been a week since she got to know her new Aesir Wolves family, and yet she felt like she had known them for a long time. Especially Tom, who was a very nice, down-to-earth guy. When Tom's adoptive daughter asked her to be her mommy, Aicelle was speechless. She had thought about it, but still she is unsure. She thinks that it's probably not the best time to pursue a romantic interest, especially with a fellow soldier. Should one of them die, it's going to be hard for the other one.

The Zaku marched forward, propping its machine gun above the shoulder. Surveying the area for any potential threats, its single large eye moved left and right. She went to the northern wall, which was facing the river. It was dark, and even with the Zaku's bright lights, she couldn't see a damn thing.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 am

Tom was on his patrol of the grounds when the Lt. told him to get into his Zaku and prepare for combat. Fortunately for him, the 'major' problem that was going to keep him out of the fighting wasn't as serious as they had previously thought and were able to get it fixed in no time.

Heaving himself up into the cockpit, Tom closed the hatch and started it up. The earthlings weren't all bad, it's just those in power who won't help anyone but themselves. When the red eye turned on, signaling the suits activation, it's mark, signifying his place among the Aesir Wolves, appeared, right above his heart, so-to-speak.

Grabbing his weapons he left the hangar. Feeling in the mood, he turned on the radio and turned it to the classical station. And then he started forward to where the Lt. and the Ensign were standing.

La Corda D'Oro (anime) soundtrack: Suite The Planets Op.32 - 4. Jupiter

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next