Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros

Go down 
+7
Acruxis
Gene
BOSS CHIEF
RX-178
KaraShiranui
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:19 pm

The member 'Mnemosyne16' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Shooting' :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Hades, the Earth Federation naval warship,

130 KM away from the battlezone…

“What the bloody fuck is going on! Fuck it! How could we,
Bloodhounds lose to these inferior twatfucks!? Urrrgh! Fuck this! Fuck all of
this from the ass!”
Magnusson angrily roared. He threw his glass of wine at the
window and kicked the trash bin beside him. He couldn’t believe that his men
were losing to the Zeon mobile suits. Perhaps they did not get his order
clearly, and are acting like a bunch of clowns out there.

“You stupid anally-retentive shit-brained dogs!” he called
out to the Hellhounds MS team. “Do you think you can win by just shooting at
empty air!? For fuck’s sake, do the fucking job I tell you! When you get back
here I’ll wring your fucking necks dry and feed you to the fucking seagulls
that haunt the fuck out of my fucked up ship!”

Magnusson was desperate. He sat down on his chair fuming
mad.

“Screw the fucking Antarctic treaty… that cunting agreement
is worthless! The Federation’s sovereignty is threatened by that fuck-shit box!”
he said,
gripping his armchair tight. “Ready the fucking Mk-4z warhead for launch!!” he
yelled.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Sylvan's Retaliation to Aicelle's attack

OST: SOLDIER'S BATTLE

Gouf HP: 4290/9640

Boss Chief saw an opportunity. The GM Sniper which had been harassing him for quite some time now was almost out. Thanks to Aicelle's efforts, he can finally destroy the enemy mobile suit. The Gouf stepped forward and aimed its five-finger cannons at the enemy unit.

"You brought this cursed fate upon yourself,"
he mentioned to the Sniper's pilot. "Nobody has to die, but this is a fucking war..." he added. Zooming in the camera to the exposed cockpit... he saw a familiar face. It was the Gundam pilot he fought almost a week ago. That same pilot which ejected from the Gundam because of the suit overloading with electricity. The same guy he punished lash after lash of this electric whip.

"So it's you... that Feddie pilot. Pilot of the White Devil, or so I thought it was. You're no hero, look at you. Just an ordinary rookie with no future. Willing to die as a hog for your corrupt Earth Federation. Misguided dreams... misguided spirit... the only thing you know is how to fight. AND THAT's WHAT MAKES YOU AND I SIMILAR..." he told Sylvan as he watched him try to fire his beam sniper gun but missed.

"You know the reason I killed those innocent people on the plane... it was to fuel your rage. Your anger. Destinies of soldiers are only fulfilled on the battlefield. The battlefield... yes, it's a sacred place. A place where souls like ours gather. This is the true meaning of life!"

The Gouf inched closer and closer to the broken GM Sniper. The Gouf extended its hand to Sylvan, as if trying to pick him up. But not just yet. Boss Chief aimed his five fingered gun at the legs of the GM Sniper.

Quote :
Position: Moved to C-4 beside Sylvan at C-3

Quote :

Attacking SYLVAN (GM SNIPER)

5 Linked 75mm Machinegun
---Power: 2000
---EN: 8
---Range: 4
---Type: Rapid Fire
Quote :

EN Left: 58/66

(OOC: Acruxis, want me to pick your character up in case the mobile suit is destroyed? I'll take you into custody so our characters can finally talk like real men. FEDDIES can start the Feddie phase after Acruxis replies)
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 pm

The member 'BOSS CHIEF' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Rapid Fire' :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 Icon_RAPIDFIRE
Result :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Hades, Bridge...

Moments later, Clara returned to the bridge, hiding something behind her back. She approached the Captain, and took out her surprise. It's a gun... Clara is pointing a gun at the Captain's head. She didn't care if she got shot right now.

"You're sending a nuclear warhead to destroy the city? That's insane, Captain! That's the most atrocious thing I've ever heard!" Clara wanted to prove herself serious. She loaded the gun and aimed it behind Magnusson's head. "Take me to the Intramuros, Captain, or else I'll shoot you!!" she warned. She fired one shot, cracking the main monitor on the bridge.

"I won't repeat it, Captain..." said Clara.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 am

Hades, Earth Federation naval ship,
130 km from the shore

"What's the matter Miss Del Valle? Do you want to prolong this whole, fucking war?"
Captain Magnusson retorted. He heard the gun click. This woman was determined to shoot him if he did not agree to her demands, but he is not scared. On Magnusson's whistle, armed men burst into the room, aiming their rifles at Clara Del Valle.

"Miss Del Valle, you've been a very, very naughty girl. How do you intend to stop this bloodshed? By talking? Singing? Crying? Fucking men like a whore!? You know, the world isn't so kind as the one you see on television. Death is fucking permanent. Do you want to pull that goddamn trigger? Then how would you explain the situation to those killed by Zeon's colony drops? By their shit-brained gas massacres? Can you FUCKING apologize to the families of the dead!?" he quickly snapped at the height of his emotions.

Magnusson walked around the room like it was nothing. He wasn't scared of the little girl's pea shooter. He walked up to the trophy cabinet and showed Clara his achievements. He took off his hat, and turn his head slowly to face Clara. His prune-face contorted into a menacing caricature of sick, twisted ambition.

"When I destroy the Zekes here and now, along with that fucking Laplace Box, my use of nuclear weapons will be justified! I will show the brass what a true officer is! That Revil can suck my cock! He's nothing but a pussy, Revil. That old bastard can do nothing even if you squeeze him by his old, shriveled balls! If he has balls that is!"

One of the men seized Clara's pistol and restrained her in a submission lock. Magnusson watched as the soldier subdued her. He then tied her hands up. He picked up the phone and called his elite "Hellhounds".

"Hounds, fall back to the fucking ship! Looks like you can't handle the situation! You got 20 minutes before I drop a bomb on that bunker!"

The drunken Magnusson returned to Clara and pinned her down on a table, face down. He pulled her clothes off and then he took out his schlong. "I've always wanted to fuck you, young bitch! I've never tasted 16-year-old cunt before!!" Magnusson said. "I'll fuck you hard while I watch the Zekes get incinerated by that fucking nuke!" Magnusson then proceeded to penetrate the girl from behind, ravaging her like a wild beast.
Back to top Go down
KaraShiranui
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
KaraShiranui

Female
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:14 am

Hades, Bridge...

Clara was powerless to resist when the men took her weapon. Now Magnusson that evil Captain has unloaded his desires on her and proceeded to **** her from behind as she was trapped between the large man and the table. She screamed loud for anybody to help her, tried to wiggle free but she couldn't. Tears rolled down her cheeks but it wasn't tears of sadness... it was anger. She couldn't do anything but endure the pain and humiliation that the Captain was giving her.

"You son of a bitch! Ugghh... Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Mmm- grrrh... **** you! I swear,, mmmh... you'll pay for this!! Ugggh! HELP ME!!! Heeeeeeeeelp!!!" she swore and called out for a rescue, struggling and trying to push the Captain away. It was very painful-- she was a virgin and this man was ****ing her like a dog. She could feel her hymen getting torn. Blood came out and dripped down her legs.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:41 am

Sylvan's Retaliation to the Boss Chief's Attack

OST: Nicol's Piano~Yuujou no Theme

-Gundam Senki:BGM#20

Almost completely forgotten about. Kneeling on the ground was a functional but heavily damaged GM(G) Sniper. Having lost part of its right arm, damage to the torso its a wonder how its still functional. Inside, Shun still sat with fists gripping the throttles, still bleeding from his old wounds that had opened back up from the shock of the missile impacts. Surrounded by shattered monitor screens and various derbies that flew around during the impact of the Z'Gok's missiles. *huff*.....*huff*.... Shun remained silent, trying his hardest from passing out from loss of blood.

Then, the order came through...

Quote :
"Hounds, fall back to the fucking ship! Looks like you can't handle the situation! You got 20 minutes before I drop a bomb on that bunker!"

Shun lifted his bloody face up. Hmmm.....heh, I thought as much that you would resort to this extreme measure....Captain

Soon another message came to him from Alan
Quote :
"Sergeant Anata please try and find Kirkland i'm gonna help Ensign Cruz"

Wait Sergeant!!!.....*sigh* So running off without orders huh?...Well if its the sake of saving others then...I guess it would be alright...at least, that's what "He" would've done...if he were still alive. As soon as Shun recollected himself, he began searching for W.O Kirkland by heading to his last known coordinates at N-1.

Quote :
Movement:6
Back to top Go down
RX-178
MSL Member
MSL Member
RX-178

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Graham Mason grit his teeth as his GM Cannon strode through the parkland in the southeast corner of Intramuros.

“Man, this is just fucking great. Not only do I manage to get tossed into rear guard duty by that odious twit Magnusson, but my unit manages to get into trouble with no signs of flanking enemies. Oh well, I guess that means I get to play the part of the cavalry then.”

Almost immediately after entering the operation area, Graham heard Magnusson’s launch warning over the radio. That was instantly followed by Cruz’ order to retreat. Inside his cockpit, Graham’s eyes widened slightly as his hands tightened on the control sticks.

“That despicable flatlander! He’s going to violate the Antarctic Treaty for the sake of killing one man. How did such a fool wind up in control of a nuclear device in the first place?

Ok Graham, calm down, thinking too much into this will only get you killed. Best to focus on the here and now. Looks like Cruz and Kirkland have gotten themselves into a bit of a pickle. The most logical course of action would be to cover their retrieval, followed by an immediate retreat. Between the two, my presence is more likely to affect Sergeant Anata’s situation.”

Turning to its new course, Grahams GM Cannon began running towards the battle. Graham got on his radio.

“Sergeant Anata, this is Vulture. Retrieve Warrant Officer Kirkland and proceed out towards the coast ASAP. I’ll do what I can to cover you.”

Quote :

GM Cannon spawns at T-20

It then moves to S-16 (Relevant Stat: Movement: 5)

Last edited by RX-178 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect rank for Kirkland)
Back to top Go down
http://generalbriggs@gmail.com
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Hades, Earth Federation Bridge...

Magnusson had finished his little sweet time with the girl. He withdrew his giant sex organ from her and threw her to the floor. He walked to the control panels and pressed the button. The silo on the Hades opened, and out came the Mk-4z "Phlegethon" warhead.

"Those petty GM's will be a small price to pay for the annihilation of the box!!!" Magnusson said to his crew, without the message reaching the Hellhounds team. The countdown began, and once it reached zero, the missile took fired off.

"But sir, you said 20 minutes?" said one of the operator "Our GM forces won't make it to---' BLAM! Magnusson silenced the operator by blowing his head off with a magnum revolver. "Nobody, and I repeat, nobody questions my fucking orders! Got that!" Magnusson bellowed with a coarse, drunken voice.

In a few seconds, the warhead was visible even in Intramuros, as it was rising up to the sky like a meteor. In a few minutes, it will fall down and destroy Intramuros, a greater portion of Manila, and produce a radioactive field in the Luzon area.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Intramuros... Battlegrounds...

BOSS CHIEF was about to lunge into the GM Sniper when he heard a loud noise, something supersonic. He saw a bright light from above, bright enough rival the moon. And it was no heavenly body, it was something straight out of hell. The Gouf had no sensors far enough to detect what it was exactly, but Boss knew there was only one kind of missile with that amount of output.

"Sweet mother of..." Boss Chief looked, his cigar falling from his mouth. "It's a GODDAMN NUCLEAR MISSILE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" he yelled, to both Zeon and Feddies alike. "Well, looks like your commanding officer's left you guys for dead..." he said to Sylvan, stopping in his tracks. "All of us will die here... in a vapor. Aesir Wolves!!!" he called out to his three pilots.

"Tom, Rap and Aice, head for the MASS DRIVER on the eastern wall! Escaping to space is the only way for us to survive! Forget about the bunker! I'll stay here and try to shoot it down with a Dopp." he said. He then turned to the Feddies and spoke. "There's no way you can exit Manila alive... so I suggest you boys joining my men in the escape shuttles. You can't all fit in though... some of you will have to hang from outside."

*New objective*
--Escape to right side of the MAP to reach the Zanzibar Class ship and the Mass Driver
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 pm

After a few minutes of unconsiousness, Kirkland woke up, hearing an incredibly loud sound, like a rocket taking off in the distance; he looked at the sky and saw a bright light flying upward. "What...is that!" Hecould see a stream of smoke coming from underneath of the object. "Is that a...missle!" Daniel became horrified by the thought that their own allies would snuff them out just like that. "Why, why, why are they doing this to us?!" he said with a great sense of dissapointment and betrayal. With all the strength and hate he had left in his body, he tried gimping towards the GM he saw less than a kilometer away from his position. "They'll pay, they'll all pay!!" And then heheard an announcement echoing throughout the fort.
Quote :
"There's no way you can exit Manila alive... so I suggest you boys joining my men in the escape shuttles. You can't all fit in though... some of you will have to hang from outside."
("What, who the hell do they think they are, showing us mercy like this, it's insulting. I'd sooner die right here than get pittied by the enemy! But I have to see Jimmy again, so no matter how sickened I am by the very thought of it, I have to go with them, for his sake!") So he continued his limp toward freedom fueled by sheer willpower and determination.
Quote :
Movement: N-11 to N-8

Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Advisory:

SOLDIER DOWN will be ending soon... but in its place is a new RPG set in the Advance of Zeta timeline. From here on... determine the fates of your characters. Because you can carry their stories on to the next RPG.

After reaching space, we'll no longer play through the rest of the One Year War. We know how that ended, so there's no point.

I will open your character profiles soon so you can update them for the 5-year gap. You can either join my Titans Test Team or join the Zeon remnant "Aesir Wolves", or go civilian (no MS). Mobile suits will be those appearing in AoZ, 0083, 0080, MSVs and more.

You will be now tasked to write your epilogues for this chapter, here. The map battle is over. Wrap things up so we can move on.

--MSL
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Sylvan was about to be lunged at by the Boss Chief when he saw the Gouf stop. A big question mark appeared on his head and he made his GM sniper turn around for him to see what got him. He tried to focus his vision on the spectacle above. His jaw dropped open, he couldn't believe his eyes it was a missile. A large one...A NUKE!

"Wait I thought use of nukes were banned?!"

Quote :
"It's a GODDAMN NUCLEAR MISSILE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" he yelled, to both Zeon and Feddies alike. "Well, looks like your commanding officer's left you guys for dead..."

"Tch...damn that Magnusson!"

Quote :
"Tom, Rap and Aice, head for the MASS DRIVER on the eastern wall! Escaping to space is the only way for us to survive! Forget about the bunker! I'll stay here and try to shoot it down with a Dopp." he said. He then turned to the Feddies and spoke. "There's no way you can exit Manila alive... so I suggest you boys joining my men in the escape shuttles. You can't all fit in though... some of you will have to hang from outside."

"Are you crazy?! shoot it down with a Dopp?! You're gonna die from that explosion!!" Sylvan then waved for his comrades using his GM Sniper's weapon and pointed to the HLV on the east.

"Cease Fire! to that HLV now! Shun move it! Hellhound 2 pick up Hellhound 4! Move to that HLV fast!!"

Sylvan stopped beside The Captain's Gouf and then faced it.

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant Guerrero But i can't have you die like this!"

Sylvan Punched the Gouf in the cockpit in such force that the Gouf's cockpit cracked, He had only hoped it had knocked the Captain out,He then proceeded to Drag the Gouf by himself at first but then called to Aicelle that was still idle.

"If you want your commander to live! Help me Drag his Gouf to the HLV! Hurry up Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 pm

As Alan watched the Missle approach he swore heavily "Dammit that coward actually did it. His warning had come to late. "Magnusson you fucking bastard I will make you pay for all the people you killed." he swore to no one

Then he heard Sylvan's orders
Quote :
Hellhound 2 pick up Hellhound 4! Move to that HLV fast!!"

Charging towards Kirkland he bent down and picked up the injured pilot in his mobile suit's hand "Sorry Kirkland But survival beats pride out were catching that shuttle." he said over the loud speaker. "if you need a reason to live, live to get revenge on the bastard that caused this. He's our enemy now"

As he approached the shuttle he opened up his comm to the Hades. "Hey fucker you forgot your mythology the Hellhound would serve a master only until they proved themselves to weak for the hound to serve, they would then drag the master to hell. Well I am telling you this right now, if I survive this I will find you no matter where you hide and I will personally send you to hell."

In the confusion and chaos of this betrayal and retreat it never even entered Alan's mind that his dream was coming true he would finally make it into space. In it's place Alan only had one dream to punish the man who caused this.
Back to top Go down
vangran
MSL Member
MSL Member
vangran

Male
Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Tom, hearing the order to retreat, immediately started to backtrack. Activating his jet engines he flew back toward the mass driver. In fact, because he was so fast no one would be able to keep up with him so he charged straight for the bunker. When he got there he saw a line of people in jeeps coming out the back racing toward the shuttle yet he noticed they didn't have Hikari with them.

Panicking he leapt from the Dom and ran inside the bunker. Pushing past people going the other way he made it to his room and unlocked the door to find the shivering form of Hikari. Rushing over he pulled her into a hug thankful she was alright before rushing back the other way to his suit. Leaping inside with her in his arms he blazed toward the Mass driver and salvation.

Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:18 am

As Shun was on his way to the missing teammate. He heard over the loudspeakers throughout the fortress..

Quote :
"There's no way you can exit Manila alive... so I suggest you boys joining my men in the escape shuttles. You can't all fit in though... some of you will have to hang from outside."

Escape?.....with the Zeon?....heh, I thought I would never see the day something like this would happen...

Soon Ensign Cruz gave his order...
Quote :
"Cease Fire! to that HLV now! Shun move it! Hellhound 2 pick up Hellhound 4! Move to that HLV fast!!"

Roger that ...heading to the HLV now....good luck to us all..both the Federation and Zeon....

Once he was there, He lowered himself down from the GM and decided to abandoned it due to its damages it took. Once he got to the ground he tried to hold himself up and limp his way to the HLV. *huff*...*huff* Am...I going...to make it?....no I must live...for my revenge....and all the comrades that I lost... Shun used every ounce of strength left and made it inside the HLV. Once inside, he collapsed on the floor. heh...I...made it...somehow.....
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:36 am

(Let me provide the Epilogue. Those who wish to continue with their old characters in Rise of the Aesir Wolves can do so with the new Character Profiles. The AoZ section will be put up shortly)

Shortly after the Federation and Zeon mobile suits escaped in the Zanzibar Class ship, the nuclear missile fell, destroying the bunker along with the man known as Samuel Milby. All traces of the copy of the Box were incinerated in the blast, along with several Zeon ground forces officers as well.

The One Year War closed with a major battle in outer space. All of the Zabis were killed, except for one, Dozul's daughter. The War ended, but it left many scattered Zeon remnants in space...

Six years later... the fates of these mobile suit pilots will become intertwined once again.

THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE MSL SOLDIER DOWN 0079 RPG. We admins couldn't see it going on for much longer, and it's time for a fresh start. Now that the members have become familiar with the battle system, we can move on to the next Chapter of the MSL UC Saga...

See you in Advance of Zeta: Rise of the Aesir Wolves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5