Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros

Go down 
+7
Acruxis
Gene
BOSS CHIEF
RX-178
KaraShiranui
Mnemosyne16
Rap Goblin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Zeon Phase 01
Gouf (Boss Chief)

BGM: VII (Norris Packard theme)

"I see. Four ranged types... this should be easy..." Boss Chief remarked on the situation. While the Federation mobile suits had advanced weaponry, ranged ones at that, they appear to be weak at close range. He's proven this theory with the Gundam, and now he will prove it again. The Gouf's sword hilt popped out of the shield, allowing the mobile suit to grab it and yank it out. Heat Sword in hand, Boss Chief stepped hard on the pedals, making the Gouf run forward to meet the assailants.

"That was a nice shot, Officer Alexander," he radioed out to Tom. As the Gouf ran, he called Aicelle's Zaku. "Officer Quinn, cover me!" he said. Now, the Chief was within the range of the Federation snipers.

"Point secured..." said Boss Chief, stopping a few meters away from the GM Ground Type (bOZZ / Alan Peters). "This one's mine!" he said. He opened a line to Alan Peter's GM and taunted him.

"Hmph... You here me, Flatlander!? After I kill you I'll take your corpse and feed it to the dogs!"

Quote :
Boss Chief (Gouf) moves to G-7
No further actions taken
Turn Ended. What a Face

Exclamation (Risa you may end the Zeon phase after you move) Exclamation

Last edited by BOSS CHIEF on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mnemosyne16
MSL Member
MSL Member
Mnemosyne16

Female
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

ZEON PHASE I
Zaku II Ground
Warrant Officer Aicelle Quinn's turn...

"I got that sir, loud and clear!"
Aicelle responded to her superior's orders. The Zaku II ran alongside the Gouf to intercept the guy at entry point 2 at I-1. She then signalled out to Tom again.

"Tom, that was a nice shot. Please finish that up so we can go back and see Hikari. This battle has to end right now..."
she added. Now at F-7, she stood her ground and awaited Boss Chief's other commands.

"GM Ground Type is out of range Sir, but we can get it next time. Allow me to make an opening..." she suggested to her valiant commander.

Current Position: F-7

ZEON PHASE ENDS! Bring it on Feddie boyz! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Quote :
Gm Ground
HP: 8940/8940

EN: 81/81

Movement: 6
Quote :
Weapons:

1. Beam Saber
---Power: 3500
---EN: 10
---Range: 1
---Type: Melee

2. 100mm Machine Gun
---Power: 2000
---EN: 22
---Range: 3
---Type: Rapid Fire

3. Missile Launcher
---Power: 2000 x 3 dice rolls
---EN: 16
---Range: 5
---Type: Missile

4. Bazooka Launcher
---Power: 4500
---EN: 20
---Type: Shooting
Quote :
Alan moves Location I-1 to I-2
Moving his Gm ground forward Alan was about to rise to the bait when a voice in his head told him that was exactly what the Gouf's pilot wanted. So after moving to within range of the Gouf he unleashed a missle barrage because while he was not against taking on the Gouf in melee combat he figured it best to utilize the greater range of his mobile suit in order to at least whittle down it's armor.

Quote :
Target Boss-G-7
Missile Launcher
---Power: 2000 x 3 dice rolls
---Type: Missile
EN: 65/81

Last edited by bOZZ on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm

The member 'bOZZ' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

#1 'Missile' :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 ICON_MISSILE
#1 Result :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 DICE_HIT

--------------------------------

#2 'Missile' :
#2 Result :

--------------------------------

#3 'Missile' :
#3 Result :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 DICE_CRIT
Back to top Go down
https://gundam-msl.rpg-board.net
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm

EARTH FEDERATION'S PHASE
Zeon is Defending

Quote :
Let's see... 2000 + 2000 + 4000 = 8000!
But Gouf uses "Shield Defense Ability" so total damage is halved.
Damage: 4000
HP Left: 5640/9640

The Gouf was caught off guard. Obviously, the pilot is much better than the RX-79 Gundam he faced days ago. Guadalupe, his Gouf, took several shots to the face and the shield. The piping on the side of the face was torn apart. The Gouf managed to lift up its heavy golden shield, but the sheer force of the explosives pushed it back and tripped it over. It crashed on the ground, falling on top of two army jeeps.

"Don't mind me guys!!" he screamed at his comrades. It was obvious that he was suffered massive damage. The exposed pistons and wires were vulnerable spots. He can't afford to be hit a second time. He picked up the intercom and ordered his team mates to swarm their respective targets next round.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Sylvan seeing Kirkland get hit badly and the Gouf and his supposed zaku target move, he immediately moved 2 spaces from his place in A-1 to C-3.

Quote :
RGM-79(G) Sniper Type
HP: 8940/8940
EN: 75/75
Movement: 6

Sylvan saw the Newbie soldier do a good number on the Bosses' Gouf he smiled and radioed to him.

"Nice Job Hellhound-2, Providing assistance, please move near to me and close the gap. Afterwards"

With that he switched his aim into the commanding Gouf.

"Sorry little Zaku, you'll have to wait later..." He made open communications and then shouted out to have the Chief's attention. "Lieutenant!!!!"

Sylvan then presses the control and lets the GM sniper fire at the Gouf

Quote :
3. Long-Range Beam Rifle (SNIPE)
---Power: 2700
---EN: 15
---Range: Entire MAP
---Type: Sniping

Target: Boss Chief's Gouf

Remaining HP and EN
HP:8940
EN:60/75

Last edited by Acruxis on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Sniping' :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 ICON_SNIPING
Result :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 DICE_MISS
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 pm

EARTH FEDERATION'S PHASE
Zeon is Defending

Aggressor: Acruxis
Defender: Boss Chief

Boss Chief was still lying on the ground when he saw a glint coming from his side. A "lock" warning appeared on his screen. The damn Feddies have seen him as a target and like sharks on the trail of blood, began to gang up on him. This time, his intuition proved correct. The beam came rushing at him. The Gouf was able to roll to his belly, evading the beam by only a mere 5 feet. The heat of the beam melted the paint of his leg armor, though.

"Fuck! Wolves, you gotta be alert! These bastards are carrying BEAM weapons! Our armor means nothing if we get hit!" he warned his soldiers. The Gouf slowly got up, not minding the rain of rock and sand pattering on its metal exterior. ''Now I'm really mad! Fuck you to hell, flatlanders!!''

Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Sylvan shot as he shouted, he usually is calm and collected, but this man, was the cause of Osmond's death along with many other civilians, He had no reason to hate him, as it was the reality of war. But he couldn't help but hate the Lieutenant (Which is now a captain without him knowing). Because of his hate, he forgot to correct the margin error of his scope so his shot missed.

"Son of a-!" Sylvan cursed as he quickly adjusted the margin error of the sniper rifle, while radioing to his comrades. "Hellhounds attack the Gouf, I missed but it's enough as diversion! Take him down QUICK! SHUN! SHOOT HIM now while you have the chance!"

Sylvan slammed his fist on the control as he slowly aimed his rifle at the Gouf again, this time slowing his breaths.

Calm down Sylvan, You can't just waste energy and keep on shooting blanks...Steady yourself....Aim... He thought to himself, he slowly breathed in and out this time carefully aiming for the Gouf.
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 am

Intramuros
In the middle of combat...

-Gundam Senki BGM#08-

Shun was about fire on the bunker until he saw W.O Kirkland take a critical blow. What the-!? Where did that attack come from!? With his scope he trailed to find the attacker.. Come on...where are you bastard........THERE!!

He quickly spots a Zeon Dom Mobile Suit. What the hell is that Mobile suit? A new model? Shun took aiming position. Well whatever, regardless.....its going down..

Immediately he got a message from Ensign Sylvan...

Quote :
"Hellhounds attack the Gouf, I missed but it's enough as diversion! Take him down QUICK! SHUN! SHOOT HIM now while you have the chance!"

Shun replied to Ensign Sylvan...
But...That skirt MS is heading towards W.O Kirkland!!! Grrr....Very well sir...but please help out the W.O, that Skirt MS is causing him some problems...I'll do what I can to hold off that damn Gouf we all know too well...Shun Anata out!

Shun switched over back to his sniping position...
Now....wheres that Gouf mobile suit.... Using his scope to track the Gouf Mobile suit. ..............There he is...THIS ONE IS FOR YOU OSMOND!!!! After locking in the Gouf in his sights, Shun pulls the trigger and fires at the Lead Gouf MS...

Quote :
Long-Range Beam Rifle (Snipe)
---Power: 2700
---EN: 15
---Range: Entire Map
---Type: Sniping
---Target:Gouf (BOSS CHIEF)

-RGM-79(G) Sniper
HP:8940/8940
EN: 60/75
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 am

The member 'Azure3' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Sniping' :
Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 ICON_SNIPING
Result :
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 am

EARTH FEDERATION'S PHASE
Zeon is Defending

Aggressor: Azure 3
Defender: Boss Chief

"Holy crap! There goes another one!" said Boss Chief as a hot stream of Minovsky particles came blazing his path. The Gouf stopped most of the beam with its shield, but the attack breached the super hard steel alloy plating and melted its way up to the Gouf's shoulder armor.

Quote :
Used "Shield Defense"
2700 divided by 2 = 1350 DAMAGE
HP: 4290/9640

"They have fucking snipers! Suppress those snipers!" he ordered his men. The Gouf stood up looking angrier than before.
Back to top Go down
MSL
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
MSL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 am

Hades, Ship Bridge
130 KM from the shore

"Fffffuck! Yes!" Magnusson responded to his men's actions. The snipers and the missile-loaded GM were battering the Gouf with all of their most powerful weapons. As sturdy as the Zeon leader suit was, it's no match against enemies it could not even hit. "Continue it the next round, fire another salvo of fire at that fucking mobile suit! Take that guy down, kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 am

BGM: Wangan Midnight - Rollin

The night was getting rowdy, no, violent. Shots were fired left and right, to and fro. Boss Chief was the unfortunate victim of the Feddies, as evidenced by his badly-damaged Gouf. True to her word, Aicelle stood by the Captain’s side, vowing never to let him die. She was told to cover the commander and so she did. She stood in front of the Captain’s mobile suit, eyeing the opponents that besieged them from every direction. When the smoke had cleared, she helped the Captain’s mobile suit back to its feet.

“Captain, are you fine?” she asked Boss Chief. Her Zaku offered itself for the Gouf to lean on, providing support until the Chief’s balancing sensors could correct itself. “Don’t worry, Captain. I swore to protect you with my life!” she asserted. With a fiery, resolute spirit burning inside, a teary eyed Aicelle grabbed the controls and set her targets at the first GM Sniper.

The Zaku’s weary camera eye rotated and faced the GM Sniper. “You stupid punk!” she cursed Sylvan’s mobile suit with anger in her heart. Once again, she’s been jolted up, and this was the state of mind she’s worried about. If she went too far, she can kill another person again. She didn’t want to, but this is war. This is a fight for survival, and in a brutal encounter like this, one must let go of all feelings of compassion or regret.

“If I don’t press the trigger… if I don’t… then he will… the enemy… will fire at me!” she said, spurning herself on not to lose her concentration. Spotting the black sniper robot, she set her sights on it. The Zaku tapped the Gouf’s shoulder, and Aicelle reassured the Chief.

“I got this one, Sir. I’ll cover you, and the others will dispatch the enemy mobile suits. We’ll win this, I guarantee you,” she reassured the gruff Captain. With a single bound, the Zaku leapt to a spot behind a large government building. Adding to her advantage was a large cluster of trees. The Zaku aimed its large, rusty bazooka at the GM Sniper’s chest area. “This is for all the Spacenoids fighting for a dream! For the Captain! For freedom!” she cried out with all of her emotions. Her cry was so loud it was broadcast all over the base, for both Federation and Zeon soldiers to hear. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she pressed the trigger reluctantly…

“You here me, dear brother… I’m fighting for the same ideals you fought for. I miss you… Onii-san…”

Quote :
Aicelle (Zaku II) moved to F-6… targeting Sylvan diagonally…

Zaku Bazooka to Acruxis / Slyvan

---Power: 4000
---Type: Shooting

HP: 8640/8640
EN Left: 44/60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros   Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: Battle of Intramuros
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next