Mobile Suit Legends the RPG
Site under construction
Site under construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S MORE FUN IN MSL

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"

Go down 
+16
dovenwolf
korrag4
vangran
Acruxis
Usam1981
serpentarius
MSL
BOSS CHIEF
Mr. Dice
Jin_Muraki
Gene
Mnemosyne16
Azure3
Rap Goblin
STINGER
Astray_Master_Edgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female
Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Quote :
Mr.ICHIMONJI
>Receives 20 Damage
HP: 20/50

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Ichmmnjoi

The wooden chair smashed into Mr. Ichimonji's torso, and he was blown back by the force of the blow. He fell on his back, writhing in agony.

"You... dirty rat! Fight fair! Fight like a man!!" he growled. He stood up, regaining his composure. "No, you're a pathetic excuse for a man! Stand back everyone, I can still fight. I'll put this runt back in his place..." Mr. Ichimonji told the crowd.
Quote :
Fight
-Power: 10
-EN: 10
-Type: Normal Melee

EN: 30/50
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'Normal Melee' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Melee
Result :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 DICE_HIT
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male
Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:53 pm

There was supposed to be an easy way out. But then The Old man had a fury of a volcano in him, and challenged the young man to a brawl--without warning he punched him, and then the fighting ensued. He wanted to rush in and fight for the old man, Old men no matter how strong, shouldn't be let alone to fight with a youngster. He wanted to charge right in, but the Old man motioned for them to not interfere. Shinsui can only watch as the Old man, fought with glorious fists, while putting a hand in front of Mikoto, He wouldn't want her to get caught in it, just when he had pulled her away from trouble.

And then the unexpected came. Javier used a chair. A CHAIR and hurt Mr. Ichimonji badly. Kunagiri took a big step forward to lunge at Javier, but Mr. Ichimonji warned them off. He wanted to help, but he couldn't he wasn't allowed along with others. It made him feel useless. He wouldn't want to Stain the Pride of Mr. Ichimonji, So he waited patiently trying his best.
Back to top Go down
STINGER
MSL Member
MSL Member
STINGER

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Javier's HP was brought down to 20. Sensing that even if he beats Mr. Ichimonji, people will still go after him, he took his Freedom Gundam and ran out of the shop, all bloody and battered. "I'll get you some day you old son of a bitch!" he cursed before running into the street.

Blood clouded his vision, he noticed that his head was bleeding as well. He wiped if off but it just dripped back. Desperate to get away from the Boss Factor customers he didn't see a speeding car coming.

POW!

Javier got hit by the car, and it sent him flying to the sidewalk. He lay there, unconsicous and with several broken bones.

Quote :
Javier's HP: 0

(Lal, I'm sorry but this I saw as the perfect opportunity to excuse myself from the RP for a few weeks. I'll be spending time with my family abroad for the holidays. Til then.)
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Charles had been wanting to intervene and kick the shit out of the punk Freedom pilot ever since he heard him run his mouth. He cursed the fact that Mr. Ichimonji beat him to the punch. He has a lesson to teach this so called "King of Gunpla" that just can't wait.

Charles waited and watches and almost jumped into the fray once Javier used the chair, but the old man still wanted no help and Charlie's honor wouldn't let him interfere in a man's fight. He then saw the resounding end of the battle and couldn't help but laugh out loud in front of the store.
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:20 pm

After they gave each other quite the beating, but Javier knew he couldn't win with everyone else there. So he cut his losses and ran out the door, all bloody and bruised. Kenji was worried about him, so he chased him out the door. "Javier-san, wait!!" He called out to him. Javier ran across the road without looking first and got sideswiped by a passing car, sending him flying towards the sidewalk. He laid there unconcious, bloody and beaten. Kenji stood there with his mouth gaping open and lip quivering at what he just saw. "Javier-san!!!" He ran over to him and shook him, trying to wake him up. "Javier-san, are you okay?! Please, say something, anything! Wake up!" But there was no response. He ran back to the shop as fast as he could and burst through the doors. He panted for a while and said "Someone call an ambulance!! He's been hit by a car! He needs help!" He grabbed his coat and ran back outside with it back to Javier. He placed it on top of Javier to keep him warm. He checked to see if he was breathing. He was, but barely. Kenji waited patiently next to Javier, shivering in the cold until help would arrive.
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Charles sighed, he really didn't want to help the punk, but his conscience wouldn't let him do otherwise. He quickly called emergency services to come out and ran to his car to get out the road flares from the trunk and set them out so noone would run over Javier, "There I have done all I am willing to do for him, and personally it was more than he deserved" He looked around and saw the Freedom gunpla on the road in pretty battered condition. He picked it up and saw it looked like it wouldnt be in a battle anytime soon (a plastic model in a car accident would be pretty damaged). He put the gunpla in Javier's hands and sighed as he walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:13 pm

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 NatsuPART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Injured

"Mortify" Gundam 00 OST

BOSS FACTOR GUNPLA SHOP

Natsume rushed over to her step-dad, helping him get up. She tore a piece of her skirt and used it to bandage Mr. Ichimonji's wounds. "Dad, dad! Don't move, I'll treat you..." she said, crying. Good thing she always carries her first aid kit. She applied disinfectant on Ichimonji's face, which made him flinch lightly.

"Don't worry about me Natsu--" he said, before a loud "thud" cut his words off. He rushed out of the shop and saw Javier lying flat on the pavement. Apparently the car driver didn't even bother to help Javier, and perhaps drove off to escape liabilities. "God! Get the car Natsu!" he said, throwing the keys to his daughter. Natsu quickly rushed to their parked car and started it up.

Mr. Ichimonji carefully took Javier into his arms. "It's my fault, I shouldn't have picked a fight with this kid..." he said, punching the ground. He felt bad, for it was his actions that led Javier to run out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Jin_Muraki
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Jin_Muraki

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Jin immediately ran to Javier. He saw Natsume's dad cradling the poor boy. Jin placed his hand on the elderly man's shoulder. "Sir, don't worry. I'm sure this boy will be okay. My name is Jin Muraki. We can take him to one of the hospitals downtown. I happen to know the Medical Director there and we will be able to save him..." Jin offered.

An evil smile appeared on Jin's angelic face. Due to his medical training in the past, he knows that Javier's injuries can be treated. The goddess of luck just smiled down on Jin, he knows it. With a bit of manipulation, he can create a Dark General out of Javier.

Soon an ambulance came. Jin showed them his ID, and nstructed the EMTs to take Javier to a certain hospital in Sapporo. "And do not worry, I'll shoulder ALL medical expenses for this poor boy..." he assured Mr. Ichimonji.
Back to top Go down
BOSS CHIEF
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
BOSS CHIEF

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Boss Factor Gunpla Shop
Hokkaido, just a bit past 2 PM

Boss Chief allowed Kisu Inu to win, by entering Kisu's name in the data and granting him an extra win in the records. He was going to fight some more, but he heard trouble brewing in his shop. So when he got out of the simulator, the first thing he did was go to the mass of people huddling near the entrance. He saw Natsu outside, in her car, and her dad holding a wounded person.

"Ichi! What happened to you!?"
he asked his friend when he saw him with a busted face. "What happened here!? Tell me!" he roared to everyone.

Boss Chief then closed the shop, asking everyone to leave.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:08 am

One after another. A kid went out and came back crying asking for help. Apparently the jerk that fought the old man got ran over by a car. It might be fate's design, justice perhaps? Or was it due to stupidity? However it was not the right time to think of it now. Everyone was on edge, this could spell trouble for the BOSS FACTOR shop. And not to mention to the famous meister beside him, Mikoto. It could mean bad publicity for her, if the people found out that a fight broke out because of her, and that it led to an accident.

Kunagiri held Mikoto by the wrist and led her outside, away from the people while they were busy from the commotion.

"You have to go, It be bad for you if people know about this, besides you have a 2pm appointment, Go!" He then jogged back to where a bellowing man was. Boss Chief and answered his question.

"The old man got into a fight, because the kid there on the pavement was being a big jerk and maniac earlier...A fight broke out, and in the middle of it, he ran outside. next thing we know he was on the pavement."
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:15 am

Boss Factor Gunpla Shop
Hokkaido, just a bit past 2 PM

Kisu had been enjoying the match when suddenly the lights came on and the vidoe died. As Kisu was trying to figure out what happened he heard Boss Chief over the comm
Quote :
"Sorry, but I think you win. I must tend to something..."

Feeling an odd mixture of pride that the fight had been called in his favor and unhappiness that the fight had ended in such a way. grabbing Tallgeese III he climbed out of the pod to see the store in shambles it looked like a fist fight had broken out in the store and despite this everyone seemed to be looking outside, and over the din of it all He heard Boss Chief saying the shop was closed. As he walked out side he saw Charlie and the Blue destiny's pilot Kenji standing on the side of the road diverting traffic. As he looked he saw an older man cradling the loud mouthed Javier who it looked like had been hit by a car. He seemed to be talking with the man that had given Kisu and odd vibe earlier but he appeared to be helping.

Instantly Kisu understood why the battle had ended early. This was definitely more important then a gunpla battle. Walking Over to Charlie he put his hand on his friends shoulder and said "Charlie what in the hell has been going on out here? Im in a battle I come out to find the shop in shambles and Javier like this" He also sees Mikoto and the Unicorn's pilot standing looking like he was trying to get her to leave. He was less surprised then others might be to see the Meister there but he had seen her at the sushi restaurant and had figured he would see her at the shop sooner or later. Just as He was about to walk over and try and help he was training to be a vet but he was also familier with cpr and first aid techniques but he saw that an ambulance was apporaching so he instead turned back to "Charlie and said "So what happened here how did this tragedy come about"
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:39 am

Quote :
So what happened here how did this tragedy come about"

"Well I am sure that since you hang out at hana-ban you may have met Javier. He came out insulting the pilot of the blue destiny after his victory over him, and then proceeded to try and make moves on the meister proclaiming himself to be "King of Gunpla." After all of that ruckus Natsume's father decided to teach him a lesson, during the fight Javier used a chair and seeing that it didn't save him ran outside and got hit by a car."

Charlie waved goodbye to his friend and left the store, he yelled back "take care of yourself Kisu and look both ways before crossing," before he hopped into his car and drove off, inputting some items in his car's computer and letting new destinations show up. Charlie figured with the festival he had heard about coming up that he needed a good cosplay, unfortunatly he didnt bring his quattro cosplay so he had to think what would be easiest to make. He decided he would do the normal outfit of his 2nd favorite pilot, Domon Kasshu.
Back to top Go down
Usam1981
MSL Member
MSL Member
Usam1981

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 am

Leon looked around him at the destruction caused in the shop.

"What happened here. Looks like a tornado came through."

After listening to one of the other shop goers explain, he shook his head.

"Damn, that is bad. I knew the guy was an idiot when he was running his mouth off at that kid earlier, but I had no idea he was that stupid."
Back to top Go down
Azure3
MSL Member
MSL Member
Azure3

Male
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:14 am

Outside of Boss Factor....

Daniel was one of the people who was standing near the scene of the accident but was still shocked that it occured. He knew that even though that that Javier person was as annoying as hell, especially arrogant about being king of Gunpla, something like this shouldn't happen to him, to anyone in that matter. Daniel wanted to help in anyway he can, but he saw that the situation was already undercontrol so all he could do now was stand back.

He brought around his backpack case that held his gunpla and stared at it. "Sorry buddy, I wanted to battle and show you to everyone else....but not after this happened...not now.."
Back to top Go down
Gene
MSL Member
MSL Member
Gene

Male
Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:48 am

Kenji continued sitting out in the cold with all of his belongings, waiting for help to arrive. ("Javier-san.") Then he saw Mr. Ichimonji run towards them and saw what had become of Javier. He took him into his arms, blaming himself for what happened.
Quote :
"It's my fault, I shouldn't have picked a fight with this kid..."
"Mr. Ichimonji, it's no one's fault. It was just an accident." Then Jin ran out to Javier as well. He offered to take him to a hospital himself.
Quote :
"Sir, don't worry. I'm sure this boy will be okay. My name is Jin Muraki. We can take him to one of the hospitals downtown. I happen to know the Medical Director there and we will be able to save him..."
Jin smiled in a very creepy manner, which made a chill run down Kenji's spine. He started breathing harder from the anxiety while gripping his chest. ("Calm down, just calm down. Everything's going to be alright. What am I so worried about?! Jin said he'll take care of everything. But there's something deep down inside that doesn't believe what he's saying!") Then an ambulance finally came to pick up Javier. He took back his coat and put it back on, warming him back up. After he was onboard the ambulance, Jin showed EMTs some sort of ID and said something to them. Kenji couldn't hear what he was saying, but he had an unsettling feeling about it.
Quote :
"And do not worry, I'll shoulder ALL medical expenses for this poor boy..."
("Well that was nice of him. I'm sure I'm worrying about nothing.") He walked back to the shop with his bag in tow to find that the shop's been closed for the day. So the issue now was where he was going to stay for the next week. The train he took to Hokkaido was very expensive and cost him half of his budget. He saw Natsume in a car nearby and walked up to it. He got down on his knees and looked at Natsume through the window with pitiable look on his face. "Miss Natsume-san........." He was a bit hesitant to ask Natsume for anything since she's had enough to deal with. Then tears formed around his eyes. "Could I please stay with yoooooou~ I spent half of my money just to get here! And now I only have enough for the trip back! So please Miss Natsume-san, can I stay with you guys for the rest of the week? I promise I'll be good! I'm begging yooooooou~!" He pleaded and begged as best he could for Natsume's favor.
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Kisu not knowing what else to do had tried his best to keep the curious onlookers away from the busy paramedics. Soon tho the paramedics left and he wanted to talk with Boss Chief but realized he would be busy after this fiasco and he turned and began Walking back to his cottage when he saw a flyer for the winter festival. That would be fun. Then seeing that it was a costume party he sighed and pulled out his phone and Dialed Charlie. As soon as Charlie picked up Kisu said "Hey Charlie I just found out about this costume festival and need a costume before then. Figured you would be the best choice for a costume I mean seems like I see you in one once a week" Kisu said with a laugh wondering what sort of costume he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lalionus
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Lalionus

Female

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Quote :
The screen fades to black. We will use the timeskip and jump to 8:00 PM. Meanwhile, each of you roll the "OFF-SCREEN DICE". Take advantage of this rare opportunity for it will help you level up faster.

1. Requirements: If you are going to roll this dice, be sure to write an RP of decent length before rolling. State that you played in another shop and got some kills.

2. Don't put a number because your off-screen kills will be determined by your own dice rolls.

3. After writing a short-moderate length RP, roll the OFF SCREEN KILL dice only ONCE.

Sample:

(Insert RP here)

Last edited by Lalionus on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 pm

The member 'Lalionus' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Offscreen2
Back to top Go down
bOZZ
MSL Member
MSL Member
bOZZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Kisu had gotten a hold of Charlie and the two of them had met at a costume shop that catered to cos play. After searching for a while and with Charlie's Advice Kisu had chosen a Johnny Ridden Costume. He liked the costume tho he had needed to put some temporary dye in his hair to darken it a bit. As he waited for Charlie to pick out a Costume he noticed a couple of gunpla battle pods in the arcade next door. So the two of them in there designated Costumes had spent the next five hours battling the various arcade patrons and Kisu had to admit is was fun battling as the Crimson Lightning and decided he might make the flight uniform his normal Gunpla battle suit. As he and Charlie left the mall to go to the festival Kisu kinda wanted to stay and battle more at least until the Arcades owner said they were closing for the festival.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:49 pm

The member 'bOZZ' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Offscreen5
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
MSL Member
MSL Member
Acruxis

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Everyone was asked to leave the shop, probably because of the stupid fiasco that just happened. However He had to return inside to change into his normal clothes because he was still in his pilot suit when everything happened. Leaving Mikoto to her matters, and making his way inside after a little argument, he had been able to wear his casual clothes back and leave the shop, It was immediately closed. Still having the urge to fight more battles and possibly earn more points in his dream to become meister he set out to a different shop and did battle to those who were willing to fight him.

Last edited by Acruxis on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 pm

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Offsceen1
Back to top Go down
dovenwolf
MSL Member
MSL Member
dovenwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Charles was on his way to the costume shop his computer had pulled up when he got a call from Kisu. Kisu had asked for some help with a cosplay for the event later and Charles said he was going to get an outfit himself. So Charles turned around and picked up Kisu before heading off back towards his destination.

Charlie looked forever for a cosplay and couldn't decide between 2 of them so he bought them both, he wore one out and the other he placed in the trunk of his car. Kisu said he saw a set of battle pods in the arcade next door, and they decided to battle there until about 10 minutes til the festival. Unfortunately Charlie didn't get in but a couple of battles as once he was spotted in the arcade he was swarmed by Char fangirls.

Charlie couldn't help but laugh at what people would think when Johnny Ridden and Char Aznable (deleted affairs version) arrived together.

Last edited by dovenwolf on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dice
MSL Admin
MSL Admin
Mr. Dice

Male

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

The member 'dovenwolf' has done the following action : DICE ROLL

'OFF-SCREEN KILLS' :
PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Offscreen2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"   PART C: "Calm Before the Storm" - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

PART C: "Calm Before the Storm"
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next